Aunt Ava Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then something in the tone of the conversation must had changed, because even though Matt couldn't hear the words, he saw his wife stiffen further, and aunt Ava asking numerous questions to Jennifer, who seemed to answer monosyllables, nervously, reluctantly, shaking her head often. Aunt Ava then seemed to get even closer on the sofa to Jennifer, and start with one hand to touch her shoulders, and to stroke her hair. Jennifer pushed her hand away a couple of times, as if annoyed, but aunt Ava insisted, and always came back to caress her with languid and sly gestures. Matt also noticed how aunt Ava tried to catch Jennifer's gaze, to look into her eyes, but her wife seemed to try in every way to keep her gaze down and avoid looking in her direction.

There was a specific moment when Ava, brushing a lock of hair from Jennifer's cheek, seemed to say a few words softly to Jennifer, who finally, hesitantly, finally looked in Ava's direction. At that moment, Matt realized with his heart pounding in his chest, Ava's face had come very close to his wife's, no more than ten centimeters away. The two women remained like this, at close range observing each other, for a few very long moments.

For a moment he was certain that Ava would have kissed Jennifer. Instead, Jennifer suddenly turned her face away, and got up from the sofa. With one arm she seemed to indicate the exit to aunt Ava. Matt could see a great nervousness on his wife's face, while aunt Ava, even as she got up to leave, never lost her confident smile.

Then it happened, just as Matt began to believe that everything was safe. In front of the door, while it seemed that she was already leaving, aunt Ava spun around and grabbing Jennifer with one of her hands drew her to her, gluing her mouth to Jennifer's. Jennifer, after a moment of shock seemed to react, struggling, but aunt Ava, not without a certain vigor, held her close to her, pinning her against the wall. Matt, petrified, could see her wife struggling in vain for a few moments, trying to push away aunt Ava, who kissed her mouth passionately. Then Jennifer seemed to gasp for air, and Matt could clearly see aunt Ava's tongue sliding rapidly into her wife's mouth, taking advantage of that moment of distraction.

And there something seemed to change suddenly. Matt noticed that Jennifer froze, and even without openly returning Ava's kiss, she didn't even close her mouth again, and for a few moments she suffered the initiative of aunt Ava, succubus of that kiss. The efforts to get rid of her became weaker and more casual, her protests less determined. Only after long seconds did she seem to finally find the strength to reject Ava, pushing her away, almost driving her out of the house, and finally closing the door behind her, then leaning heavily against it, panting, as if to ensure that stayed closed. Aunt Ava instead just walked away swaying along the alley, apparently perfectly quiet. And Matt would never forget the triumphant smile he saw painted on her lips.

Matt was in shock. He felt the blood throbbing in the veins of his forehead, he felt suffocating, he sweated, he trembled... In the end it was true, as incredible as it seemed all the suspicions of him were well founded, aunt Ava was really trying to seduce his wife! Uncle Klimt had been right to warn him! She was not chasing men, all those tight dresses weren't to attract some elderly gentlemen, they were to corrupt his wife! What a fool he had been not to notice before! But how would have he could, it still seemed crazy, unreal, as if he had seen a movie...

Matt didn't know what to do, he felt helpless so far from home. As much as he wanted he couldn't call Jennifer and tell her that he knew everything, after all the cameras were a secret and Jennifer would surely got furious if she found out that Matt was spying on her. No, telling her the truth was out of the question. And then Jennifer had only suffered the initiative of aunt Ava, she had to continue to trust her, surely she would have be able to resolve the situation by herself, telling Ava firmly that she didn't want to see her again. Yes, the best thing to do was to say nothing, wait for things to settle on their own and possibly address the subject personally when he got home. From so far away he would only have risked worsening the situation, better to let his wife resolve that embarrassing situation alone.

But was just for that reason that Matt decided not to intervene right away? Or was there also a bit of guilty curiosity hidden in him? Wasn't he curious to see what would happen, to find out what aunt Ava's next move would be to try to seduce Jennifer? In fact Matt was angry, he was scared, he was confused... but he was also horny... He couldn't believe it, but between his legs he had one of the most violent erections of his life. Seeing aunt Ava's plump lips brushing Jennifer's candid ones and smudging them with her red lipstick, and that instant when Jennifer's mouth had seemed to open under the assaults of Ava's mouth... no matter how ashamed of it he was, something in him found all that extremely exciting...

When he got under the blanket, he soon discovered that trying to sleep was useless, he was too excited. Confused images of aunt Ava jumping on top of his wife continued to besiege his mind, and although it was very rare that he masturbated since he was married, he reluctantly slipped a hand into his boxers. His penis was hard as steel, and it only took a few quick strokes to explode in a devastating orgasm, which left him completely emptied. He hadn't come with such intensity in years... and as much as he tried to purify his thoughts and think only about his wife, knowing that the final image had been of aunt Ava passionately kissing Jennifer's mouth left him with one unpleasant sense of guilt. He spent the rest of the night in an agitated half-sleep, tormented by confused nightmares in which aunt Ava appeared recurrently, always smiling and close to his wife.

/-/-/

The next day Matt was nervous and distracted all day. He couldn't concentrate on work, he couldn't think of anything other than aunt Ava and her advances to his wife. He managed to get five minutes off his lunch break to call Jennifer, he couldn't wait until the evening. He wasn't sure what to expect, but this time Jennifer seemed very happy to hear it.

"Oh dear, how nice to hear from you! Usually you only call me in the evening... you were really right to call me, I was so eager to hear your voice..."

She continued to have a streak of nervousness in her voice, Matt could feel it, but she seemed to be happy to be on the phone with him, indeed, she seemed to really need it. Matt tried to hide his worries, but hearing Jennifer's warm and affectionate voice, he calmed down more and more. It was evident that Jennifer loved him, and evidently she had already closed the matter with Ava.

However, just before saying goodbye, Matt couldn't resist the urge to ask a few questions.

"Well, dear, I'm glad that everything is okay... but listen, I've been wanting to ask you something for a while... I would never question your sincerity, but I was wondering... aunt Ava, did she reach you out again?? Don't be angry, please, I know you promised me not to hear from her again, and that this should be enough for me, but who knows, I don't trust that woman very much, maybe she turned out again..."

For a few long moments Jennifer was silent. Matt could almost touch her hesitation on the other end of the phone. Then, when he almost thought she wasn't going to answer him, he heard Jennifer's faint voice murmur: "N-no... I mean, y-yes... oh my, I was hoping we wouldn't talk about it again... anyway yes, I was going to tell you, but then I thought that it would have been better to tell you when you got back, instead of talking about it on the phone... but since you asked me... yes, she came over yesterday to say hello... just a quick hello... I told her I didn't want to see her for a while, you know, after our last discussion... but I didn't go into detail about the reasons... how could I explain it to her... but she probably got it... I just said we wouldn't see each other for a while... so she stopped by home to get some explanations... and that's it, I vaguely explained to her that you didn't like us seeing each other and then I asked her to leave..."

Seeing that Jennifer seemed to have suddenly stopped Matt urged her: "And then what? She just left?"

"Y-yes, of course she left..."

"Did she left and nothing more, just it?"

"What do you mean she just left? Of course, w-what should she have done?"

Matt heard Jennifer crack and become acute, a sign that she was about to have a crisis. He certainly couldn't tell her that he knew about the kiss, and he didn't want to have an argument on the phone, especially at that moment, so he preferred to let it go.

"Okay okay, stay calm, just asking, I know how intrusive that woman can be..."

Then they said goodbye, and Matt promised he would call her back in the evening. It was bad that Jennifer had partially lied to him again, omitting the kiss, but he was also relieved, because he really wouldn't know how to deal with that conversation. Probably her wife would have told him about it when he came back home...

/-/-/

As soon as he arrived at the hotel that evening, Matt immediately turned on the video surveillance app on his phone, strangely uneasy, despite the reassuring call with his wife in the afternoon. He had a sort of premonition, which didn't leave him alone...

In addition to being able to show the recordings of past days, the app also showed live footage from the various cameras installed. Matt quickly found his wife, who was in the bathroom immersed in the bathtub, in clouds of foam. She looked like she was just relaxing, she had her eyes closed, and she was biting her lip... wait a minute! Matt was not sure, but between a cloud of foam and another he thought for a moment to see his wife's hand rise to caress her breast, that small, delicate and adorable breast... then he saw her withdrawn her hand, as if undecided... she opened her eyes... but soon after she closed them again, and her hand ran again to gently caress her breast... Matt could not see the other arm, nor her legs, hidden by the foam, but from some movements of the shoulder, and from the rapid panting of her chest, Matt suspected that his wife was indulging in some intimate caress... he just hoped she was thinking of him...

Just then, about 6pm like the day before, Matt saw the red cabriolet reappear in his driveway. For a moment he was frozen in panic, but then he reacted, trying to call her wife to warn her, it didn't matter anymore if he had to reveal about the hidden cameras. Unfortunately though, Jennifer must have had some background music on or the ringer of the mobile on silent, because she didn't seem to notice the ringing of the cell phone propped next to the sink. She continued to caress herself languidly, eyes closed and biting her lip, unaware...

Matt, trembling, watched as Ava got out of the car and started up the driveway. She wore a red tunic that wrapped around her buttery body, with an obscene and scary cleavage to Matt's eyes, and as always she had that confident smile drawn on her red lips. She came to the door and rang the bell.

Matt saw Jennifer's eyes suddenly widen, wincing, torn from the sweet oblivion in which she was evidently immersed. Amazement passed in her eyes, then fear quickly appeared, perhaps sensing who must have rung the bell. She quickly put on her bathrobe, briefly dried her hair with a towel, and then went down the stairs. Matt followed her movements through the various cameras scattered around the house.

When she reached the door she glanced quickly through the peephole, but she already seemed to know who he was. It couldn't be anyone else. She seemed to yell something back through the door, without opening. Ava replied calmly and composed. Jennifer went on talking loudly, judging by how she opened her mouth wide. Her face was red and she looked violently agitated. Ava, on the other hand, seemed calm, and she continued to respond calmly but without indecision to Jennifer. After a while, Jennifer seemed to calm down a bit, and Matt saw Ava answer a question from Jennifer by putting one hand to her heart and lifting the other, as if making a solemn promise. After a few more moments of hesitation, Jennifer opened the door.

"Oh no, my naive wife... why did you open?" thought Matt.

He was in a state of panic, but he also felt the curiosity for what could happen and the excitement mounting in him. Would Ava behave well and would her wife have the strength to drive her out for good?

Of course not...

Ava smiled at Jennifer, devouring her with her burning gaze, and with some kind of joke she reached out to touch her wife's tightly knotted bathrobe, but Jennifer shoved her hand away in annoyance. They talked animatedly for a few minutes in the doorway, arguing as if to clarify something, but Matt could see Jennifer's arguments get weaker, and finally even shyly smile and then giggle at a joke from Ava. Ava stroked her cheek and this time Jennifer didn't push her hand away, just turning her face embarrassed.

Finally Ava seemed to ask something of Jenifer, who put a hand around her neck and then nodded hesitantly. Ava proposed something, and after a few more moments of hesitation Jennifer seemed to reluctantly agree to let her in, and together they headed for the living room. When he saw Jennifer sitting on the sofa giving her back to Ava and that one slowly starting to massage her neck, Matt realized that Ava was taking advantage of Jennifer's chronic stiff neck as an excuse to get her hands on his wife. Unfortunately, Jennifer's cell phone was left in the upstairs bathroom, and Matt felt sadly helpless... and incredibly excited, as he saw Ava's hand pull the bathrobe slightly from Jennifer's neck and start running on her smooth and candid skin. After a while her wife closed her eyes and seemed to let herself go to that massage.

Ava seemed to wait a few minutes, and then slowly moved closer to Jennifer, starting to mumble something softly in her ear. Her wife seemed to react softly, nodding or slightly denying with her head. Matt clearly saw Ava's wicked and lustful grin when, after a while, she crossed the last distance that separated her from Jennifer and gently placed her lips on her wife's neck. Jennifer seemed to realize what was happening a few moments late, and when she realized that those soft, moist things she felt on her neck were Ava's lips, she opened her eyes wide and pulled away violently. She turned to Ava waving a finger at her, as if to scold her, but Ava just apologized with a false innocent air. After some further protest and warning, Jennifer seemed to calm down and turned again. Ava resumed massaging her neck, this time extending to her shoulders as well, and then opening Jennifer's bathrobe further. Then she rested again a quick kiss on the hollow of Jennifer's neck, where the shoulders join her neck, as if to test Jennifer's reaction, who again opened her eyes and seemed to scold her, but without turning around this time. Ava smiled and resumed massaging her, waiting to see her completely at the mercy of her hands before moving closer. Only this time instead of just kissing her neck, she licked along the entire length of her neck with her tongue, reaching right behind Jennifer's ear. Matt knew how sensitive Jennifer was in that area, being the ears one of her main erogenous zones. In fact, he saw her shiver at that contact and her mouth opening in what must have undoubtedly been a moan of pleasure. She seemed to be trying to rebel, but Ava had taken advantage of that moment of weakness to get even closer to her, drawing her against her body. She had brought her mouth to Jennifer's ear, and seemed to alternate sweet words with quick kisses on her cheek. She then she began to nibble her ear, and with her tongue to rummage inside it.

It was evident that Jennifer was suffering Ava's initiative. Matt knew his wife well, and could make out on her face all the phases of the inner struggle she was fighting, going from scandalized, to protest, to hesitation... Jennifer tried to wriggle out and shake off Ava, but her aunt kept herself clinging tightly to her shoulders, never ceasing to torment her ear and mutter what Matt imagined were lewd phrases. It was also evident that her assaults were starting to have some effect on Jennifer, who had closed her eyes and started panting, clenching her fists in a vain attempt not to moan from the pleasure induced by Ava's kisses.

Slowly Jennifer seemed to accept that situation, diminishing the protests and remaining at the mercy of Ava who played with her ear, until the latter, deciding to take her game to the next stage, tried to turn Jennifer's face to her with one hand. Ava's mouth had smeared all over the left side of Jennifer's face with lipstick, from her neck to her ear, and now it was against her cheek, very close to Jennifer's mouth. It would have been enough for her wife to slightly turn her head for their mouths to meet...

"Resist..." Matt begged mentally, who, however, could not deny the massive erection that was growing inside his pants.

And instead Ava continued to insist, accompanying the slight pressure she exerted with her hand for Jennifer to turn her head with moist kisses on the cheek and lewd words whispered in her ear, until Jennifer slowly gave in, tilting her face slightly in Ava's direction, enough for their mouths to finally meet.

Ava's lips quickly glued to Jennifer's, starting to play with them, teasing them, sucking them, nibbling them... Matt could see Ava's tongue trying to make its way between Jennifer's lips, who for the moment was undergoing Ava's advances without actively participate in the kiss, keeping the mouth closed, but without even withdrawing. After a few minutes of that game going on, Ava slowly separated her mouth from Jennifer's, and for a moment it seemed to Matt that Jennifer's lips were chasing Ava's, searching for the lost contact. Jennifer opened her eyes and Matt could read the most complete bewilderment in her gaze. Oh, how helpless his wife seemed to him at that moment!

Ava looked intently into her eyes, from very close, with a seductive smile on her lips. She said something to her and Jennifer slowly rolled over on the sofa, finally turning to face Ava. Seeing all of his wife's mouth stained with Ava's lipstick caused Matt a violent gasp inside his underpants. Then Ava came back close to his wife's face, ran a finger slowly over her lips, murmuring a few words, Jennifer shook her head shyly, Ava say something again to her, softly, and this time, with great hesitation, Jennifer slightly opened her mouth, behind the invitation of Ava's finger that with kindness and firmness urged her to do so. Still looking into her eyes with that look that seemed to want to devour her, Ava very slowly brought her mouth back into contact with Jennifer's, and this time Matt could clearly see Ava's tongue creep into her mouth, left slightly open by Jennifer.

Their mouths joined in a long and passionate kiss, and even if the initiative was always on Ava's side, Matt saw his wife's attitude change, becoming more and more involved. Their intertwined tongues initially danced a slow, sensual dance, which however grew deeper and more passionate as Jennifer's reluctance was overcome by Ava's experience.

Seeing his wife indulging in those fiery kisses with aunt Ava on the sofa shocked Matt deeply, it was something he could never have imagined, and even now that he had that image in front of his eyes he could hardly accept it as true. If yesterday's kiss could be considered a stolen kiss, almost forcibly snatched by aunt Ava using Jennifer's surprise, in their current effusions Matt could not deny that Jennifer was participating without being forced.