Aunt Ava Knows Best

Story Info
Hubby can do nothing but watch Ava attempts over his wife.
15.4k words
4.53
36k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks, new story, usual themes, but this time I tried to change the perspective, it's from the point of view of the husband. Writing it was quite tricky but interesting, let me know if you liked it and if it works.

/-/-/

If he had to guess the day it all started, Matt probably would have bet on their wedding day.

To his eyes, Jennifer had always been the most enchanting creature in the world, but when he saw her coming down the church stairs that distant June day, dressed in white and with that flower crown on her head, he really thought he was the luckiest man in the world to marry such a special woman. He would never ever forget the smile she gave him walking down the steps, so happy and full of love.

Not even now, despite how things had turned out. Indeed, that smile would have made him continue to believe for a long time that what he had begun to suspect was impossible.

But let's go in order, and go back to that damn day of their wedding, which should have been the beginning of their life together, and instead represented the beginning of the end.

/-/-/

When, to the priest's question "Jennifer Danilson, do you take Matt Prescott for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?", he heard her crystalline voice replying without hesitation: "Yes, I do", Matt missed his breath for a moment from joy.

He was still so filled with joy that he hardly recognized the faces and voices of the people who embraced and congratulated him, in that festive chaos that follows the official ceremony, when the married couple receives congratulations from all the relatives and friends.

Matt was receiving loud pats on the back from an old college mate when he was suddenly enveloped by an intense halo of perfume, and felt someone tug lightly his sleeve. He turned and found himself in front of a lady of about fifty. She wasn't properly beautiful, she had a slightly silly expression, but surely she was showy and well-kept, with platinum blonde hair, heavy makeup, plump red lips, and deep green eyes highlighted by mascara. Matt also distractedly noticed she had a very large chest, which the sober cream dress she wore could barely hide. For a moment Matt stood looking at her hesitantly.

"Well, what are you doing dear, don't you hug me? Don't you recognize your favorite aunt?"

"A-aunt Ava? Is it really you? Wow, I'm sorry, but I haven't seen you for so long!"

"Don't worry dear, you are forgiven, you were still a child the last time you saw me. But what are you waiting for, let me hug you, come on!" And so saying aunt Ava drew him to her, wrapping him in an affectionate embrace. Matt was confused by so much enthusiasm, he hardly even remembered that aunt, and was stunned by the intensity of her perfume, and troubled by the pressure of that soft breast against his chest. When he was released from his aunt's embrace, Matt started to turn around and go back to his friends again, but was held back by Ava.

"Hey you, where are you escaping! Won't you introduce me to your beautiful wife?"

"S-sure! Jenny, darling, look who is here: Ava, my dearest aunt from Boston!" Jennifer turned and gave one of her candid smiles to Ava.

Matt still remembered how Ava's gaze seemed to flare up when it first landed on Jennifer. Something unconscious bothered him for a moment, but he quickly pushed that feeling away. "Jennifer, I'm really happy to finally meet you! And I have to admit, you are truly beautiful! You are so angelic with that flower crown, and this dress... umpfff... on you it's honestly amazing!"

Jennifer blushed: "Oh, thank you, I appreciate it, but you are too kind ma'am, you're exaggerating..."

"If I say you're beautiful it's because you are, I'm expert enough to say that... Anyway, you can call me aunt Ava, my dear, I don't want formalism between us! Indeed, I really hope that we will become close friends..."

"Of course, with great pleasure!"

"Oh, you can't even imagine how much..."

With these ambiguous words and a strange smile, aunt Ava took her leave.

/-/-/

Matt had already forgotten about aunt Ava, so when he saw that beautiful mature lady sitting at their table for a moment he wondered who she was. Then he recognized aunt Ava, and was surprised that she was at the same table as them. After all, she was just an in-law aunt, the sister of his father's new wife, whom he married shortly after he divorced Matt's mother. He had seen her very little, especially during the summer holidays, when as a child they took him to the family house in Florida, where the whole family gathered, including distant relatives. It was a tradition for Matt's family. He had vague memories of that aunt, although he remembered that she had always been nice to him. As far as he knew, she never married and she had no child. However, she was a fairly mysterious aunt, of whom there was little talk in the family, so finding her right there at the main table with the spouses left Matt somewhat baffled at first. However aunt Ava turned out to be a great diner, enlivening the whole table with irreverent jokes and delightful tales of her youth travels. She seemed to get along especially well with Jennifer, to whom she sat across from, and with whom she exchanged humor and laughter all evening.

There had been a strange moment, Matt will later admit, when during the dance at the end of the evening, while romantically twirling with Jennifer in the center of the hall, he was distracted by aunt Ava, who was dancing not far away. The aunt must have drunk a little too much, judging by her how languidly moved. The suffused lights, of a soft blue tone, cloaked her with shadows, and Matt noticed how she gave off an undeniable sensuality, even to the eyes of a newly groom, with that soft ample chest, while with her eyes closed she swayed next to them. However, she was not shameful, on the contrary, she irradiated an elaborate, sophisticated sensuality. He felt almost embarrassed when she accidentally touched them, and then he saw a strange thing, his wife's eyes linger for a moment on Ava's body as she passed her, and then quickly get up, meeting the languid and half-closed ones of the aunt. A glance passed between the two women, and Matt was unable to interpret it very well at the time, confused by the astonished curiosity he read in his wife's eyes and the strange greed in Ava's.

Then finally the time arrived for Matt to take Jennifer to the hotel suite, and they were greeting all the guests, thanking them for their participation, when it was time to say goodbye to Aunt Ava as well.

"Oh dear ones, I enjoyed it so much! Thank you so much for inviting me!"

Well, now that he thought about it better, Matt didn't actually remember ever inviting her...

"Just tell me one last thing... I heard you're moving to Miami because of your job Matt, is that true?"

At their assent aunt Ava claps her hands and gave out a delighted little cry: "Oh, that's great! As you know, Matt, there is the family house nearby! I really think I will take the opportunity to stay there for a while, after all I have been wanting to spend a long time at the sea for some time, and so I will have the opportunity to get to know this very nice bride better!" Ava said, giving Jennifer a wink, who smiled shyly.

"Now I leave you, lovebirds... Please, Matt, I hope you will be able to treat this beautiful girl you have the luck to marry like the princess she deserves to be!"

And so saying aunt Ava left, blowing a kiss in their direction, although it seemed to Matt that it was more in Jennifer's direction.

/-/-/

When after a couple of months Matt went to open the door of their new cottage, wondering who could ever be ringing the bell on that lazy Sunday afternoon, he never expected to find himself in front of aunt Ava. He had already forgotten about their conversation at the wedding.

Despite her age, Ava was splendid. A lady, sure, but gorgeous. Matt unknowingly blinked a couple of times. Wide retro sunglasses hid her eyes, but her wide smile nevertheless let guess her amused look at the surprise she saw painted on Matt's face. Her hair had been further bleached by the sun, reaching a blond that touched white. Her skin, although it was starting to show some signs of age and a few small wrinkles around the eyes, still seemed to be elastic and smooth, and it had a deep bronze tone, one of those rare pale complexions that quickly darkened with the sun, sprinkling with freckles. Plus, she wore a light white sundress, which did little to hide her massive breast. At the wedding her dress was sober, more suited to concealing her exuberant forms, while this time her aunt didn't seem to have bothered much about hiding her chest. In fact, Matt's eyes hesitated for a moment on her wide cleavage. She had heavy, soft breasts, slightly sagging with age, but still full and swollen.

"Surprise!" Ava yelled, joyous.

"A-aunt Ava! What a nice surprise! We didn't expect you to come so soon!"

"Oh, my dear, but how could I resist the temptation to get to know your beautiful wife better!"

Matt was confused by that sentence, but was interrupted by Jennifer's arrival.

"Oh, aunt Ava, how nice to see you again!"

"Oh, it's so nice to me too, what do you think!"

And the two women embraced warmly, like old friends.

All that confidence left Matt baffled for a moment, but he was glad to see his wife so radiant. They were very happy in Florida, but they were far from their old friends, especially Jennifer, who unlike Matt had no roots in Florida and didn't get many visitors. Matt explained to himself this way Jennifer's enthusiasm.

Jennifer invited aunt Ava to come in, and they spent the afternoon in the garden, chatting and joking while drinking martinis. At first Matt was joining the conversation, but then he felt more and more cut off, especially by aunt Ava, who seemed to only care about Jennifer. So, after a while, Matt decided to leave the two women alone to get to know each other better. He was happy if Jennifer made at least one friend, maybe it would help her overcome the homesickness.

In the evening, when aunt Ava finally left and Matt lay down beside Jennifer, he was amazed to feel her so vibrant.

"You know, Matt, your aunt is a really nice woman, and besides she's so charming, so cultured, so full of interests... it seems so strange to me that she is alone, without a husband... I mean, after all she is also a very attractive woman... "

"Yes, it's true, it's strange, I don't really know much about her life... I may ask my father... but you know, we never talk much about aunt Ava in the family, I don't know why, but it's a mysterious object, she is always nice and affectionate with everyone, but she has always been a bit on the sidelines... now that you mention it, I'm not sure she gets along very well with Pam."

Pam was the second wife of Matt's father, Ava's younger sister.

"I noticed that you have greeted each other with great affection... I didn't think you still remembered her, after all you only saw her at the wedding..." Matt said.

"Oh yes, but you know, aunt Ava had my number, in fact I thought it was you who gave her... oh well, it doesn't matter anyway... we've been texting a bit in recent months, she even called me a couple of times, she's always very nice to me... she always said she would come to see me soon, but I didn't think she meant it!"

/-/-/

It was the beginning of a deep friendship. His wife and aunt Ava started seeing each other several times during the week. Jennifer was not working, so during the day, while Matt was at work, she stayed home alone and was often bored, so she happily accepted when Ava invited her out to go shopping or eat an ice cream. At least one evening a week Matt found Ava at dinner, and although he had grown accustomed to the cheerful presence of aunt Ava in his house, he sometimes felt a slight sense of unease at the understanding and friendship he felt growing between the two women, resulting inevitably cut off. Not that he was "jealous", on the contrary, he was happy that Jennifer had made a friend in that new city, but he preferred when they went out for dinner alone, in their "girls night", so he avoided having to stay silent while Jennifer and Ava laughed and joked about things he wasn't a part of.

The first few nights the two women went out to dinner together, Matt was at first appalled at how his aunt dressed up for those evenings. He couldn't help noticing how sexy she was, with that chest that puffed up the clothes she wore, and that mature face heavily made up, quite cheap, almost vulgar, but which surely had its effect. It was hard to explain, but for some reason Ava emanated sex from all pores. It was evident that she was dressing up for those evenings, and that she exhibited all the "merchandise" that was for sale. Not that Matt found it inconvenient that a woman her age was still on hunt, in fact, good for her, he understood that she didn't want to be alone all her life. Yet the way she highlighted the abundant curves of her body, her voluminous breasts, her full lips, her large hips, her round backside... she emanated sex, it was impossible to deny. Not that he had ever given her an unclean thought, let alone, he was too in love with Jennifer to think of other women, and especially her mature aunt.

One night, out of curiosity, when his wife came home from an evening with Ava, while she was taking off her make-up in the bathroom, Matt didn't hold back from asking her: "Jenny, honey, you know I'd never mind your business, I don't want to poke my nose into your chores... but well, there is one thing I would like to know about your evenings... what exactly do you and aunt Ava do? I mean, I don't want to know exactly what you do, it's your business, I guess you're going to have a drink... but where are you going, to meeting places? In those bars where do you drink to meet new people?"

"Oh Matt, my dear, what the hell are you thinking about, are you crazy?" Jennifer asked turning suddenly, with an incredulous look.

"N-no, don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous, I know you would never cheat on me, don't worry... it's more about Ava that I'm curious... I mean, I saw how she dresses, it seems obvious to me that she goes out trying to impress someone... I was wondering if she uses you as a companion, if she goes in search of men..."

"Oh, what a fervent imagination you have! Do you think you can judge person's behavior only by how they dress? You seem to have remained in the Middle Ages... your aunt is free to dress as she likes. And it is not her fault that she has such a showy body... I actually find that she is very attractive, despite her age... I wish I have such a body at her age! Well, I'm sorry to disappoint your fantasy anyway, but no, aunt Ava doesn't use me to go to men, on the contrary, she usually chooses places with few people, intimate, reserved, without annoyances... She has always given me the opposite impression in fact, that she doesn't like strangers hanging around her... And with that body there was certainly no lack of approaches to her, I assure you... No, we're always alone, have a few drinks, joke, she asks me about my dreams, about my expectations... you know, I really like opening up to her, it seems to me that she understands me so deeply..."

To Matt there was something wrong, but since Jennifer was getting mad he decided it was better not to insist and let it go.

/-/-/

Other episodes that Matt would later remembered were related to the holiday they decided to spend at the sea in his family home. It was just few days, the goal was to relax a little from the stress of work, and to find back that intimacy with Jennifer that had recently been clouding a bit. He often returned tired from work and lately Jennifer was often nervous and bored, so the moments in which they found the right mood to let themselves go to some sweet effusion of love were less and less. Matt was not worried, he believed in the solidity of their love, the physical and sexual component had never been the most important part of their relationship, however he hoped that a few days spent together at the beach, away from the everyday routine could help them to find back the lost feeling.

When she saw the large terrace directly facing the ocean, Jennifer shrieked with delight. The house by the sea was not very far from where they lived, however, incredible as it may seem, they had not yet found the time to spend a few days there.

When they arrived, aunt Ava threw open the door with a huge welcoming smile.

She wore only a red sarong draped around her waist and a skimpy white bikini. It was the first time Matt had been able to see his aunt's exuberant forms in all their glory, and in spite of himself, he couldn't suppress a thrill of appreciation. Gee, Matt wasn't a big boobs fan, but those heavy, swollen breasts, which despite her age still defied gravity, were impossible not to appreciate. Even her wife, Matt noted, must have noticed, judging by how she rolled her eyes when her gaze landed on aunt Ava's breast, barely contained by the bikini. Once again Matt found his aunt's outfit slightly inappropriate, but evidently Ava wasn't ashamed of her shapes at all, quite the contrary.

Of course Matt knew that he would found aunt Ava at the beach house, as she had been living there for several months now. Indeed, before leaving he had informed her that they would have gone to the house for a few days, hoping that she would have understood and that maybe she would have got out of the way for the time necessary. On the contrary, her aunt Ava had cried out with joy and replied that she was looking forward to having them as guests. Matt had still believed that she would have respected their privacy, but he was very wrong. Aunt Ava didn't leave them alone for a moment, and while she was never overly intrusive but always kind and nice, Matt began to find her constant presence slightly irritating, as she practically didn't leave him time to relax alone with Jennifer.

He was also irritated by another fact, namely that although Jennifer knew that this weekend was meant to be for them as a couple, and Matt tried to create all kinds of opportunities to get away from his aunt and be alone for a while, Jennifer didn't seem to care too much about it. Indeed, she seemed to enjoy aunt Ava's company. They took long walks together along the beach and spent long hours lying together sunbathing.

One afternoon, while they were reading a book under the umbrella, aunt Ava approached. As usual, only a tiny bikini covered her soft curves. This time, however, it seemed even smaller than usual, and it seemed to squeeze her big breast even more. She stopped in front of them and began fumbling with the laces of her costume. "Upffff, how hot today! It's unbearable! Even being in costume I feel like I'm suffocating! If it weren't for you Matt, I'd take it off to give the girls some relief here, and be able to breathe... but I know what you guys are like, you can't resist the sight of a pair of boobs... can you? A real shame, don't you think Jenny, dear?" Ava said with a wink at Jennifer. Matt had completely blushed, but luckily Ava burst out laughing, without giving him time to reply: " Patience, it will mean that I'll go further, behind the dunes... if you want to come with me, dear Jenny, don't you know how happy you would make me..."

Jennifer was silent for a moment, as locked looking stunned aunt Ava strutting in front of her. For a moment Matt wondered what was going on in her thoughts, then Jennifer roused herself, quickly looking away from Ava's body and shaking her head, embarrassed.

"N-no, thanks, I prefer to stay here, thanks..."

It seemed to Matt that aunt Ava was a sunscreen maniac, in fact every half hour she smeared herself with perfumed oils and creams, claiming that only in this way could her skin remain smooth and supple. However, she categorically demanded that Jennifer follow her example too, so as not to let her beautiful skin get damaged by the sun, she said, and although his wife had never been a fanatic of creams, she ended up letting herself be influenced and began to participate to that rite she as well.