Aunt Ava Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never suspected that his wife might have lesbian tendencies, but it was evident that they had remained hidden until then, and that they were now being wisely awakened by Ava. He could only remember one episode, when for the first and only time they had decided to watch a porn movie together, many years ago. They had chosen at random and quickly, almost ashamed when it came to paying at the sexy-shop checkout. This is why they only realized at home that it was a film with strong lesbian content. Matt remembered that at the time he had feared that he could hurt the sensitivity of his innocent wife, who instead seemed to like the show, judging by the great sex they had during the vision. Rarely Matt had seen her so wet...

As the kiss continued, with Ava's mouth pressing relentlessly on Jennifer's, Matt saw Ava's hands come down to find Jennifer's, and slowly bring them to her breast. Jennifer's eyes widened and the kiss broke for a moment as she tried to pull her hands away from Ava's breast, scared. But Ava held her hands by the wrists, and with a lewd smile she muttered something and brought their mouths back into contact. After a feeble resistance Jennifer let herself go again to the soft touch of Ava's lips, falling back into that deep and moist swirl of tongues. Ava brought Jennifer's hands back to her chest, and this time, as much as she tried to retract her hands a couple more times, Jennifer didn't break the kiss neither she rebelled too vigorously.

Ava's hands accompanied Jennifer's in the exploration of her breasts, inducing her to caress, squeeze, feel, weigh... Jennifer's hands were hesitant and let themselves be passively guided, but when Ava slowly retracted her hands, Matt noticed how his wife did not remove her hands now free, but continued to explore that large breast, with hesitation yes, but also with increasing curiosity.

Seeing his wife's hands resting on those big boobs, intent on weighing their weight, caressing their roundness, testing their softness, was really too much for Matt, who now felt himself bursting inside his pants. There was nothing he could do to rush to his wife's aid, he wanted to scream his own frustration, but all he did was quickly unbutton his pants, pull his cock out of his underwear and start masturbating wildly in front of the image of his wife playing with aunt Ava's heavy breasts.

That situation went on for a few minutes. With feverish eyes Matt finally watched aunt Ava's hand slowly pull aside the edges of Jennifer's bathrobe and settle on her thigh, and begin to languidly caress the skin of his wife and go up in the direction of her pubis. It wasn't until her fingers brushed her vagina that Jennifer pulled away from aunt Ava's mouth with a moan, and in panic she made some attempts to pull Ava's hand away from her intimacy. But aunt Ava seemed relentless and deaf to her every protest, and with one finger she ran the whole length of Jennifer's vagina, finally breaking away, followed by a long string of Jennifer's vaginal humors. His wife was soaking wet, that was an unmistakable proof. Jennifer looked with bewildered eyes at Ava's finger, which bore the obvious sign of her arousal, Ava smiled lustfully at her, then slowly licked her finger lewdly, slowly pulling it out of her mouth, and then went back down to Jennifer's vagina, sinking into it.

Matt saw his wife arching her back and opening her mouth wide in what could only be a cry of pleasure, while Ava's hand worked between her legs. Jennifer writhed on the sofa and alternated screams of pleasure with vain attempts to get that hand away from between her legs. But it was evident that Jennifer was growing weaker and in power of Ava, who could now do what she wanted with her. While she fingered her, Ava started to lick Jennifer's neck again, and then ending up opening her bathrobe completely, she started nibbling and sucking her delicate nipples.

Matt could judge by Jennifer's rapid gasps and by the way she clenched and banged her fists against the sofa that she was rapidly approaching orgasm. His attention was so focused on that incredible scene that he hardly noticed when the delivery boy rang the front door. Evidently her wife must have ordered a pizza for dinner before she took a bath, and that was what temporarily saved her.

That sudden interruption was in fact enough to break the spell, and at the sound of the doorbell Jennifer seemed to suddenly regain strength and clarity, so much so that she was able to remove Ava's hand from her vagina, and close the bathrobe as she jumped to her feet. Ava, taken aback, could not hold her back, and Jennifer, now at a safe distance from her, seemed to harshly intimate her about something, then went to the door to open the pizza boy. Holding the door open, Jennifer yelled something at Ava again, and Matt finally saw her reluctantly get up from the couch, and approach the exit. The poor pizza boy had a funny, confused and bewildered expression as he watched that curvy lady leave the house, but not before casting a sly look at Jennifer as she left.

Jennifer slammed the door shut behind her, even inserting the latch. Up to that moment she had maintained a determined and angry expression, but as soon as she was alone she slumped against the door with her back, then slowly sliding to the ground. She put her head in her hands, shaking her head as if in desperation. Matt was heartbroken to see her like that, and was stunned when he saw her slowly slide a hand under her robe soon after, and furiously finish what Ava had failed to accomplish, exploding into a mighty orgasm, leaving her gasping and shaken by shivers on the floor. Matt too, however upset, with two more quick jerks came profusely, finally relieving his swollen and throbbing penis. He only hoped that his wife, unlike him, had managed to put Ava's lustful image out of her mind before coming.

/-/-/

Later Matt saw Jennifer go up to the bathroom. She walked slowly, as if dazed. She found her cell phone next to the sink, where she had left it. She saw Matt's call, but lowered her hand and walked back into the room, without calling him back. She had empty eyes and a slightly sad expression on her face, or so it seemed to Matt, who couldn't stop observing her movements around the house. For his part, Matt, still shocked by what he had seen happen, and equally by his own reactions, did not know what to do, whether to wait for her to call him or force the situation and call her. But to tell her what then? That he had seen it all? Impossible by now!

And so Matt waited, and it was only after a couple of long hours that Jennifer finally called him back. On the phone she had a tired, broken voice. Matt could see her abandoned on the sofa, as if she were drained of energy.

"Hi dear..."

"Hi dear..."

Moments of long silence.

"I saw you called me today."

"Y-yeah, it was just to say hello... h-how is it going? Everything is fine?"

For a moment Jennifer was silent, Matt could see her motionless, with her eyes closed and a hand on her forehead. Then finally his wife's voice reached him, very faint, like a whisper: "Matt, I have to tell you something... I don't know how to do it, so I'll just tell you... aunt Ava came back today... t-that woman is terrible... I don't know why I liked her... you were right, my dear, to tell me to be careful... I underestimated her, and she took the opportunity to circumvent me... s-she... oh god, I don't know how to explain it... she... I think she wants to seduce me... I-I don't know how to do... I mean, I don't like her, I would never cheat on you, b-but... she has a certain power, a certain effect on me... I don't know how to explain it... oh dear, I'm so confused, why are you so far away?"

"Jennifer, my love, resist, please, I will be back in a few days!"

"I-I'm not sure I can resist... I feel so weak, so lonely... and she's so persistent..."

"W-what do you mean? How can you be tempted by aunt Ava? I mean, we're married, you're my wife, I believed you loved me! And she's a woman, I thought you never been into women!"

"And indeed it is! I don't want to lose you! I would never have believed it possible either, but it is something physical, a morbid attraction that she has awakened in me... I try to counter it, but when she is close to me I suddenly feel so weak and unwilling, so confused... There is also something else you don't know... I'm really sorry to have kept this secret, but the last time I saw her, before you left, when I went out with her without telling you anything and then you found it out... well, she tried to kiss me... I-I didn't tell you anything not to alarm you even more, I thought I would know manage the situation... I told her she was crazy, that she misunderstood and that for me she was just a friend, that I would never betray you... I had decided not to see her again, at least for a while, really! I thought she understood, and instead she went back insisting... even yesterday she passed through here... oh my, I wish I had never met her... she can be so seductive... I don't know if alone I will be able to have enough strength to fight her..."

Matt didn't dare to reveal her that he had actually seen perfectly how seductive aunt Ava could be. Now aware of the enormous danger they ran, Matt finally decided to intervene.

"Listen dear, stop worrying, I have decided, I'm gonna look for the first plane that leaves for Miami and buy the ticket right now! You'll see that in no time I will be back! It will cost me a lot in professional terms, but I'll try to come up with a compelling excuse with my boss. I don't care what consequences it will have, my priority is you, it's us! In fact, I'll buy the ticket right away so not to waste time and I'll call you back!"

Matt did a quick online search as promised and found a British Airways flight leaving the next day around noon. With such short notice the ticket price was stellar, but he didn't care, his priority was to go back to his troubled wife and save their marriage. He bought the ticket and then called Jennifer back: "Don't worry anymore honey, I already bought the ticket, I leave at noon so tomorrow night I'll already be there with you. In the meantime, hold on, think about something else, get distracted, if aunt Ava appears, don't open the door, pretend you're not there! Come on, I'm coming back home!"

/-/-/

The next day Matt sat in the waiting room waiting for boarding, but he could not stay still, in the grip of anxiety. That night he had collapsed in bed exhausted from all the stress accumulated in those hellish days, but as soon as he had fallen asleep a terrible nightmare had assailed him, in which he saw the aunt Ava curvaceous figure approaching along the driveway of her house, with that florid breasts swinging under her blouse, and his wife open the door to her, smiling with a strange light in her eyes... He woke up in panic, and with an embarrassing erection between his legs, and from then on he no longer managed to sleep.

Unable to restrain himself, he kept checking the cameras feverishly through the mobile app. His wife walked around the house, apparently calm, tidying up the house and reading in the garden. She was making a light salad for lunch when Matt saw the red convertible parking in front of the house. In panic, couldn't warn Jennifer, he sent her a message: "We are close to boarding now! I'll be there soon! Be strong! I love you, your Matt"

He saw his wife read the message and smile, just before Ava rang the doorbell. This time his wife did not open the door. From her gesticulation and her flushed face Matt could guess the firmness with which she was addressing at Ava through the closed door, who tried with sweet words to trick her. But this time Jennifer was on alert, and after a few minutes Ava left, certainly disappointed, even though Matt was worried about the look she read in her eyes as she got back into the car. In fact, it was more the look of someone who is about to face an exciting challenge than the one of a person who had accepted defeat.

Matt was very proud of his wife, that she had finally managed to find the strength to drive away that disturbing woman and that she was waiting for him. He was more convinced than ever that they would be able to overcome that crisis and leave that unpleasant period behind.

He was just worried about his flight. An hour earlier, a delay of one hour had been announced, which had now been extended to two. By now he was calmer, but in any case the sooner he was arrived the better it would be, and then he was tired and wanted to get home to his wife. However, the important thing was to return, and he didn't understand why he hadn't made that decision earlier. Was he subconsciously letting himself be seduced by a certain voyeuristic drive that he didn't know he had? Was he really going to stake his marriage to see how far aunt Ava's murky moves would go? He shivered at the very thought, not even wanting to seriously consider that possibility.

It was at that moment that British Airways' announcement came: "To all passengers of British Airways flight BA9275. We are sorry to inform that the flight was canceled due to the unexpected eruption of the Icelandic volcano Fagradalshraun. A cloud of ash and smoke is currently occupying the airspace of the North Atlantic, so all flights on these routes are canceled and postponed to new date. We invite you to head to our desk offices to reschedule your trip. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

For a few moments Matt remained frozen in his place, in a state of shock, unable to react to the news that ruined all his plans, incredulous for that unfortunate coincidence. When he finally got up and headed to the British Airways desk, a long line had already formed in front of him. That delay was fatal to him. In fact, when after two hours of painful waiting in line it was finally his turn, a bored and rude hostess informed him that the only available seat she had was for an afternoon flight the next day that would have stopped in Madrid. In short, he would only arrive home in two days, after an epic journey of 19 hours, considering the stopover.

Matt returned to the hotel internally destroyed. Jennifer had tried to call him twice, probably to confirm his boarding, but he hadn't found the courage to answer and tell her the truth. So when he finally called her back, she knew immediately that something was wrong.

"Matt, honey? W-why aren't you on the plane?"

Matt, with a huge burden on his heart, explained the sad news to her. She listened silently, said that it wasn't his fault, and then they greet each other sadly, but Matt was concerned by the disappointed, resigned tone he heard in her voice.

Paranoid, Matt spent the rest of the day checking the cameras, unable to help but control. It wasn't until late in the day, however, that something relevant began to draw his attention. Jennifer was sitting in the garden sunbathing when she seemed to receive a phone call. Matt saw her pick up the phone, look at the screen for a few moments and then return to place it on the table next to the deck chair, without answering. Matt assumed it was aunt Ava, and was glad Jennifer hadn't answered. However, a few minutes later, Jennifer began tinkering with her cell phone. At first Matt didn't give it much importance, he only noticed it casually, but then something in his wife's attitude alarmed him. Jennifer kept picking up and placing the phone on the table with some frequency. Matt sometimes saw her write something quickly and then move the phone away from her again, and then pick it up again shortly after.

Matt sensed that she was receiving messages and that she was texting with someone. Jennifer seemed increasingly nervous, and she often seemed to think a few moments before nervously writing a response, shaking her head. After a while, Jennifer seemed to receive the umpteenth message, only this time her wife put a hand to her mouth and jumped up from the deck chair, as if shocked by the content of the message, almost throwing the mobile on the coffee table and starting to walk nervously back and forth in the garden.

Matt had an enlightenment and through the functionality of the app he tried to zoom on the mobile phone screen. Fortunately, the position of the cell phone was perfect, exactly in line with the focus of the camera. Those cameras were small but the zoom was super powerful, and Matt was able to perfectly frame the screen.

What he saw managed to freeze him and at the same time make the blood boil in his veins.

It was a photo that framed Ava's florid bust, barely contained by a red silk bra. Her chest was pushed even further out, as Ava was arched forward with her hands behind her back in the inviting gesture of unhooking her bra. Ava's smile, so languid and provocative, was almost even more exciting than the image itself. Below, a message recite: "I want to make love to you... you just have to say yes... I know your husband is not there, there is no need for him to know... let me make love to you and you won't regret it... I know you're curious to play better with them... think about it..."

Instantly, Matt's penis reacted in his pants, starting to swell. Matt, stuck between fear and desire, could only observe when shortly thereafter his wife, interrupting her nervous walk, picked up her cell phone, hesitated a few more moments, and then wrote a quick reply, with trembling hands, before collapsing again on the deck chair.

Matt was in the grip of the most excruciating doubt. The more rational part of him was sure that his wife had said no, he couldn't even consider the possibility that Jennifer had finally succumbed to the murky and lustful sin that Ava breathed in her. However, something deeper in him, something more sincere, was afraid, afraid of Ava, of the power she seemed to have over Jennifer, of that florid chest, of the sinful kisses he had already seen between the two women, of the strange curiosity that at times he had caught in his wife's eyes, of the morbid attraction he felt between them... how could he have let the situation precipitate up to that point? He should have intervened earlier, and more decisively, rather than just installing a surveillance system so he could spy on his wife, like a slobbering old voyeur...

So, when he saw the red cabriolet arrive shortly after and his wife get up to open the door, Matt was surprised, but not too much. Something inside him about Jennifer died in that very moment, when he understood she had said yes to Ava. It seemed to him to have ended up in those nightmares where you know something terrible is going to happen but you are paralyzed and you can't react. His erection was so intense it was almost painful.

Ava marched towards his house with the confidence of a queen towards the coronation. She wore a simple white dress, deeply cut, and tied behind her neck. As soon as Jennifer hesitantly opened the door, Ava immediately pushed her against the corridor wall, closed the door behind her with the heel of her shoe, and without giving Jennifer time to think again, immediately pressed against her, starting to kiss her passionately. Matt saw immediately, from the way their mouths joined, and from the whirlwind of tongues that could be guessed within, that his wife had not put up any resistance, and that Ava was the mistress of his house. The two women remained locked in a tight embrace for a long time, their mouths seeking each other with increasing intensity and voracity, and when they finally separated, they both seemed to be out of breath. Then, smiling at her, Ava took Jennifer by hand, and began to lead her up the stairs... Towards the bedroom, their bedroom, Matt realized with horror!

Only then did Matt manage to react. Desperate, he reached for his cell phone, with trembling fingers he quickly dialed his wife's number, praying that she had the cell phone with her. Luckily, Matt saw her reach into her jeans pocket and pull out her mobile. Meanwhile, Ava did not stop to pull her slowly towards their room, with a smile.