Aunt Beth and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt Beth helps Jimmi and Johnnie get closer.
5.4k words
4.59
13.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers

I've been trying to finish this chapter for months. I've gone back and forth attempting to put down something I hope is worthy of those who read my works. I sincerely hope I've succeeded in my efforts. I strongly urge you, if you haven't already, to read the first chapter.

As Team Beth, we were very successful in our attempts to find men to tend to Beth's cock hungry pussy. The local bar was where she'd take us to hunt for her cock du jour.

There were those men who got a kick out of seeing me in my cropped T-shirt adorned with sparkly letters, my boner sticking up while I watched them fuck Beth. Some even thanked me for cleaning their cocks afterwards. That always made aunt Beth happy. Together, she and I were an unbeatable team.

One night, after a marathon fuck session with a man named Warren, I was on my knees supporting Beth by sucking him hard again when he mentioned that I looked familiar.

"I fuck this married slut, Cindy is her name. Anyway, she too has a cock sucking homo that looks just like your boy here."

I looked at Beth and she at me. I started to laugh at the same time she did which caused Warren's cock to leave my mouth.

He waited until we had gathered ourselves and asked what was so funny.

"johnnie, is that his name?"

"Yep. That's the little pansy."

"Well, he's my twin but I'm not like him at all," I said lapping at the fat head of his cock.

"Really? Well let me just say that both of you faggots suck a nice cock."

Now that pissed me off. I wasn't a faggot, a homo, or anything of the sort. "Sir," I began, "I'm not gay. I only suck cocks to help Beth. Can't you read? If you could, you'd see my top says "Support Team".

"And johnnie is married to Cindy. Beth and I aren't married so that means I'm not a cuckold like my homo brother. And another thing, johnnie wears panties. It's plain to see that I don't."

"Well excuse me," Warren said. He meant it as an apology but it did sound a bit sarcastic if you ask me. But he dropped the subject.

Satisfied that I had set Warren straight about me not being a homo, I went back to sucking his cock and lapping his balls.

When he'd finished fucking Beth the second time, I again went into support mode. I cleaned his cock, ate his still warm cum from her freshly fucked cunt. Warren especially enjoyed seeing me sauce Beth's large breasts and licking my spunk from them as he dressed to leave

"Whatever you say, jimmi. Just let me say that you know your way around a cock, just like johnnie."

Later that evening as Beth and I cuddled, she asked why it was that I had such great dislike for my twin.

"He wear panties and that makes him a homo," I stated with some disdain for him.

Beth was holding my bottom, caressing it. "Maybe it does, jimmi. But there may be a very logical reason for johnnie to wear panties. Is that the only reason, baby boy?"

"No. He's a cuckold and I'm never gonna be one of those."

"Maybe not, baby," Beth said soothingly.

We lay there both in our own thoughts. I felt her finger tickling my butt hole. It felt nice and I sighed and pressed my bottom back hoping for more of the nice sensation.

"You know baby boy, there is more way for you to enjoy cocks."

"There is? Tell me."

"You feel my finger back there?"

"Yes ma'am. It feels nice."

"I know it does baby. Aunt Beth knows. Now about johnnie. I think it's time you boys put your silly feud behind you. What would you say if I invited Cindy and johnnie over one night?"

"I wouldn't like it, aunt Beth. He's a faggot."

For that remark, I got a quick hard spank on my bottom. "Listen baby. Hasn't your aunt Beth been good to you? Haven't I always looked out for you?"

"Always, aunt Beth. That's why I love you, chastened by her abrupt manner."

"Then trust me, baby. I will invite them over and you'll be my polite baby boy, my support team. Okay?"

"Okay," I agreed. "Team Beth rules."

And Team Beth waited three days later for Cindy and johnnie to arrive. Beth was dressed in her usual too tight uniform; shot-shorts, halter top that barely held her large breasts. She insisted I be in my Team Beth cropped top and nothing more.

That may seem strange to you reading this but let me assure you that I was a proud member of Team Beth and wearing my uniform was my way to demonstrate my pride.

Cindy wore a severely short skirt under which her bubble butt hung out some. "Just like aunt Beth," I thought.

Beth welcomed Cindy in with a long embrace and a kiss that lasted a lot longer than I would have thought.

And there he was. "Hey jimmi, you're looking great."

"Yeah, hi faggot." And he looked the part too. He had on a light pink jumper and pink sneakers.

Aunt Beth slapped my face with such force that it brought tears to my eyes. "What was that for?" I sniffed.

"For being rude to your brother. Remember your manners. My support team is always polite."

"Yes ma'am. Sorry johnnie."

Beth had me serve johnnie iced tea and Cindy a glass of white wine. Beth wanted her whiskey neat. Cindy had johnnie strip down to his pretty light blue panties and silly T-shirt that left his tummy showing.

You boys busy yourselves while we talk," Beth said dismissing johnnie and me.

We sat together on the floor in the bedroom. I looked at him and he at me. Neither of us said anything for a long time. Then I just had to ask, "Why are you wearing panties?"

His answer? "Why aren't you?"

I told him I was no cuckold and not a fairy like him.

"You are too," he said.

"Am not," I replied.

That went on for a few minutes before Beth called for us.

"Over there, boys," she said pointing to where she wanted us.

johnnie and I stood side by side as the two women looked us over. "Uncanny, isn't it," Cindy said.

"Now jimmi, I want you to tell all of us why you think johnnie is a homo."

"Do I have to aunt Beth?"

"Yup."

"Look at him wearing panties. Isn't that enough?"

"Go on, I know there's more. You've told me a number of reasons, now tell them."

I took a deep breath, "Well, for starters, he's a cock sucker. Then there's the fact that he likes taking it up his bottom by Cindy's lovers."

"Now jimmi, I want you to look at johnnie and ask him if he likes pussy."

I turned to my brother and asked him the question Beth directed me to ask.

"I love pussy, jimmi. Ask Cindy."

I turned to look at Cindy who was nodding her head in the affirmative.

"Then why do you suck cocks? Why do you like getting fucked?"

johnnie looked at his wife who told him, "Answer the question baby boi."

johnnie blushed and stammered before finally getting the words to come out. "My dick is too small for pussy. That's why Cindy takes real men into bed. I wear panties so as not to appear a threat to her lovers. Also, they really don't want to see my dick. They say it ruins the mood."

"But that didn't tell me why you like to be fucked," I persisted.

"I like to be attractive to real men who like bois like me. I like the way their cocks fill me up, the way they manhandle me, and the way I cum from being fucked. There. I said it!"

"Very well said," Beth congratulated johnnie. "Now it's your turn to ask your brother why he enjoys sucking cocks."

"Don't ask. I'll tell you. I'm Beth's support team. When her lovers need help getting hard, that where I come in. I suck them until they get hard. Sometimes they'll let me make them cum in my mouth too. That why I like sucking cocks. But it doesn't mean I'm a homo. I love eating aunt Beth's pussy. Before her lover cums in her and after they cum in her."

"Good boy, baby. Tell them your favorite way to cum."

I stood straight and looked johnnie in the eye. "I jack off on aunt Beth's breasts and lick it off."

"Very good, jimmi. Now come to me."

I went to Beth who pulled me in close. "Do you trust your aunt Beth, baby? she whispered"

"You know I do."

"I want you to be my very brave boy and do as I tell you."

"Okay Beth."

"No baby, not okay. I want you to promise me."

"I promise to do what you tell me."

Freeing me, I looked over and saw johnnie and Cindy doing about the same thing as aunt Beth and me.

"Return to your places, jimmi and johnnie. Now jimmi, I want you to feel your brother's dick through his panty. Reach out and caress it for him. Make him feel good baby."

I did as I was told. After all, I promised I would. His dick was soft and felt much softer through the nylon. I kept rubbing him until I felt his begin to grow and his panties were wet in the front.

"Did you make johnnie hard, baby?"

"Yes, aunt Beth. He's hard."

"Now this might be difficult but you promised to do as I tell you. Kneel down in front of your brother and kiss his little dick through his panties. You can do this baby. I know you can."

I shut my eyes, took a deep breath and placed a quick peck on johnnie's dick.

"You can do better than that, baby. Make him feel good."

I looked at her and saw that Cindy had moved closer to Beth than before. She was whispering something in her ear.

"jimmi, are you going to do what I've asked? It isn't the first time you'll have put your lips on a guy's privates you know.

I knew what she wanted. I planted my face on his nylon covered dick and kissed and nibbled up and down the short length. It actually jumped when it felt my lips.

"I heard Cindy quietly say, "He's actually doing it. God damn that's so fucking hot."

Hearing her praise gave me confidence. I placed my hands on johnnie's soft bottom and pulled him close, really sucking his little prick. I heard johnnie moan which made me glad because Beth would have heard and knew I was doing a good job of making my brother feel good.

My own dick was responding too. I was erect and leaking.

"Pull his panties off, jimmi. Pull them down.

I pulled johnnie's panties down and helped him step out of them.

Good boy, jimmi. Now I want you to put johnnie's panties on and take his dick in your mouth, baby. You know how much you like having a hard cock in your mouth. This will be kind of like that, only smaller.

I heard them both chuckling as I pulled johnnie's panties up and knelt. I was face to face with his prick which was much like mine. Thin, 5" long and hard.

"Now suck him, baby. Suck your brother's little boner."

I was surprised to hear aunt Beth tell me to do that. But a promise is a promise.

"Who's the homo now?" johnnie whispered.

"Tell us, baby, how do those panties feel?"

I took my mouth of johnnie's little prick and said, "Um, they feel okay but I feel like a homo."

"That's funny, jimmi. Do you like my pussy?"

"You know I do."

"Then does wearing panties make you like my pussy less?"

"No ma'am."

"So now maybe you understand that johnnie isn't a homo after all."

I thought about that for a minute, letting what aunt Beth said sink in. "I do, aunt Beth. I get it."

"Then don't you think you owe your brother an apology?"

I tuned to the grinning johnnie, "Sorry dude."

"It's okay, jimmi."

"Very good. I want you bois to learn to get along with each other. You'll be seeing each other lots from now on. Get back to his dick jimmi."

I licked the length as I have always done with cocks and thought it best if I treated my brother's little penis the same.

"Don't make him cum, jimmi." Beth called out. "I know how much he loves to eat cum," she said to Cindy.

"Yeah, so I've heard. Warren was bragging on your boy. I already told johnnie he'll have a special place to empty his balls tonight."

There we were, two brothers, both hard but only one of us sucking a dick. I began to wonder when my turn was coming.

"Okay boys, that's enough of that. johnnie, I want you to help jimmi get into position." After she said that, aunt Beth tossed johnnie a pillow.

"jimmi, take those pretty panties off. That's it baby. Now, put your face on the pillow and keep your fat ass high. Yes, just like that, on your knees baby. Remember when I told you there was more than one way to enjoy a cock? This being your first time, I asked Cindy to keep johnnie from getting off so he could be the first fuck you'll get to enjoy."

"Alright, johnnie, get his pussy wet."

"How, ma'am?"

"Lick it you stupid fuck. Jesus H. Are you honestly this fucking dumb?"

I shivered when I felt johnnie's tongue licking my butt hole.

"You're a delightfully sick bitch, Beth," Cindy said loud enough for johnnie and I to hear.

I looked at aunt Beth with pleading eyes, hoping she'd stop this. She only smiled. "You'll love it, baby. I promise you will."

The problem was she was right. As usual, aunt Beth knew what she was talking about. Oh, it hurt a little at first, but only a little. johnnie held my hips and fucked me like I'd seen so many men fuck aunt Beth. When I felt his balls bounce off of mine, I knew he was all the way inside me.

I couldn't help it. I moaned and groaned and began humping back at my brother. "Fuck me, johnnie. Harder, faster. "Oh God, this feels so wonderful, I'm cumming."

I heard the ladies clap as my dick ejaculated a steady stream of cum.

'Me too," johnnie said in a funny high-pitched voice.

I could feel his boner jerking as he filled my bottom with his thin spooge.

I would never have believed it," Cindy said. "If I hadn't seen it for myself, I would not have believed it. Twin brothers fucking. You are one nasty whore, Beth."

For some reason, Beth was cracking up. "We're just getting started, aren't we bois?"

Cindy suggested that we change it up with johnnie noshing on Beth's big pussy and Cindy would try my skills.

When aunt Beth told me she was going to ask Cindy and my brother to move in with us I threw a tantrum. "No way do I want to live with that homo." I stomped my feet and held my breath until I was blue in the face. All of it fell on deaf ears.

"Listen to me, jimmi. This is my place. Mine. You have no right to tell me what I can and can not do. You don't have to like it but as long as you're under my roof, you'll do as you're told."

"Yes ma'am," I said, my head hanging low. "I'm sorry aunt Beth."

She gathered me in her arms and pulled me onto her lap. Drying my tears, she assured me it would be fine.

Kissing me on my forehead, aunt Beth said that she hoped we'd be Team Beth forever.

johnnie and I were busy moving Cindy's and johnnie's crap in. Since there are two bedrooms in Beth's apartment, they shared one.

"What happens when we have men over, Beth?"

"The bois can share the couch."

"Yeah, it folds out to a bed, right?"

"Nope. It can sleep two if you stack them."

Both ladies giggled.

The first week went okay. When aunt Beth would entertain a guy, her support team was close by.

When Cindy brought a man home, johnnie wouldn't hesitate to suck his cock, even if aunt Beth and I were in the same room. I could see there was a difference in the way the men treated johnnie. They were gentle with him. Treated him like he'd break. There was no head grabbing and forcibly skull fucking him like I'd experienced.

I asked aunt Beth why that was.

"Baby, it's the way he dresses. You see, the men like a boi in panties. They don't want to see your little boner. They don't see his and that makes them feel secure about allowing johnnie to suck their cocks. Why, baby, they feel so comfortable with him they go as far as fucking him too."

"Yeah, I don't know about that."

"You have a closed mind, jimmi. Remember how good it felt when johnnie fucked you?"

I nodded. "It was the best cum I ever had."

"I know. But you could have that more often and better if a real man wants to stick his big hard cock in your boi-pussy."

Over dinner, the ladies brought up the rough treatment johnnie seldom gets but that I have come to expect.

"Now jimmi, this is for you baby; for your protection and eventual happiness. Cindy and I have discussed ways to protect our baby boys and I think her idea is a good one."

I shifted nervously in my seat. I figured if Cindy thought it up it would probably be bad.

When aunt Beth suggested johnnie and I dress more feminine I wanted to puke. "I'm not a homo," I demanded.

"That's right baby. You're no homo. But look at you. Look at johnnie. He's quiet, polite, and makes Cindy happy by not fighting her over every silly little thing. You need to act more like him."

I considered what she said and resolved to be more agreeable in the future.

Then they hit us with a bombshell. "You bois are catching hell for being thought of as homos simply because you like sucking cocks. Cindy and I have talked about your problem and have come up with a solution that should end the name calling and homophobia to which you've been subjected."

I was wearing my Team Beth shirt. johnnie was in cute purple panties. We sat on the floor together and listened closely.

"You two are so cute together," Cindy beamed. "Perhaps a make-over would make you bois even cuter."

"Huh?"

Aunt Beth leaned forward. A serious look on her face let johnnie and I know that she meant business. "As a boi, with your dick showing jimmi, even when you're sucking their cocks for them, they can't shake the feeling that they're engaging in homosexual activity even though we've assured them that you're not gay."

"We think that if you two started dressing and acting like sexy girls, our men wouldn't have issues with you sucking their cocks. Who knows? They might even stop by just to visit with you."

Both johnnie and I started to argue against that idea. "You want us to become female impersonators?" I demanded to know.

"Come on, Cindy. You know I don't mind it when they call me a faggot or homo. I don't think I need to start being a girl."

Well, that may be, johnnie, but I for one don't like people thinking I'm married to some faggot. I think making the changes we're suggesting would benefit you both. It would certainly benefit Beth and I to have our men friends think we live with two beautiful young ladies rather then a couple cock suckers. What say you, Beth?"

"I couldn't agree with you more. jimmi trusts his aunt Beth. He will do as I say; won't you baby?"

She was right. I do trust her. And mor importantly, as a member of Team Beth, I promised her I would support her decisions.

"There's my boi," Beth smiled at me. "I knew I could count on you."

That was all the impetus johnnie needed. Not wishing to be one upped, he agreed with Cindy to do as she tells him.

"Okay girls, there's another concern that we must address." Aunt Beth went on to explain that with four of us living together, expenses were higher. To save money, girls, we want you two to bathe together. See, if you do that, we can save a quarter of the water bill.

The way she explained it to us using math and all, it seemed logical for johnnie and I to bathe together.

I looked at my brother and he at me. I smiled and nodded. johnnie returned my smile and thus, it was decided that we'd bathe together.

Both Cindy and aunt Beth clapped. "Our two wonderful girls are getting along famously," Cindy exclaimed.

"Why are you calling us girls?"

"Well. It's like this baby. If you are going to be in the role, dressing and acting as proper young ladies, us referring to you as girls or young ladies will further strengthen your resolve to behave like young ladies. It will also help convince our men that you aren't a couple faggots."

The first time we bathed together I was kind of shy. "You already had my dick in your mouth, jimmi. What's to be shy about?" johnnie said reassuringly.

"No, you're right." I climbed in the tub with him.

"You do my back and I'll do yours," he suggested.

johnnie sat with his bottom pressed against my privates as I washed his back. "You're getting hard, jimmi," he noticed.

"Yeah. You have a really soft butt, johnnie."

"So do you brother. I really liked fucking you. Did you like it?" As he asked me that, he reached behind him to hold my erection.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers
12