Aunt Beth and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. It was the best cum I ever had."

"I know, right. I mean when my wife's men fuck me, I cum loads and loads forever."

"Have you ever fucked a girl?"

"No. Cindy wouldn't fuck me before we were married. On our honeymoon, she fucked a couple guys she met at a club and I got to suck their cocks. It was pretty great."

"Sounds like it was, johnnie. I never had pussy either. But, aunt Beth lets me jack off on her boobs and I get to clean them after I cum on the."

"Sounds like fun. Think maybe she'll let me do that?"

"Ya know what, johnnie. You'd better ask Cindy first."

We giggled and it was his turn to wash my back. Instead of me sitting between his legs, johnnie pushed me over to my hands and knees. "I want to fuck you again, jimmi. I'll wash your back with my dick in you."

"Mmm, sounds nice, johnnie," I said feeling his erection rubbing my crack.

"I soaped it up so it won't hurt."

"Ahhh, God your dick feels so good in my johnnie. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

johnnie being johnnie, he was unable to last very long. Just as he said he was cumming, my own orgasm started. I felt his dick jerking inside me as my dick spewed a steady stream of sperm.

"We need to shower, jimmi. You flooded our bath water with so much cum."

We fell out giggling like school girls. But he was right. We turned the shower on and washed each other. I paid a good amount of attention to his privates because I knew I wanted to suck him again.

"You girls took a long-time bathing," Cindy said. "Have fun?"

johnnie and I looked at each other and started giggling again.

"Guess that answers your question Cin," Beth grinned. "seems the twins are close again."

Aunt Beth called on a woman who ran a hair salon out of her single-wide trailer. "I can work with them," she said after inspecting us. "johnnie has longer hair than jimmi. What I'll do is cut johnnie's and style them both in a cute pixie cut."

Now, with matching haircuts, Cindy and aunt Beth took us shopping. "Do we really have to?" I whined.

"Damn it jimmi. Quit bitching."

Funny thing. johnnie never uttered a word. My brother simply went along with everything Cindy suggested.

"Panties? Really aunt Beth?"

"That's what you're worried about? Christ, jimmi. Yes. Panties. What the hell do you think a man wants to see when he peeps up your skirt? Boxer shorts? Your pathetic little boner? No. man, no a real man expects a sexy lady to wear sexy panties."

In the end, I went along because I'm a charter member of Team Beth. That and she's always been right.

The white slacks were tight on my bottom. I finally fastened the wide waist band and zipped up the side. The elephant bell bottoms hugged me like a second skin which made the black bikini panties show through the cheap material.

I looked at my brother and saw the same effect of his slacks and panty line. It made me feel better knowing I wasn't alone.

Our tops were silly little numbers. White, lacy, they were worn off the shoulders and covered us down to just below our tits.

With a little lipstick and aunt Beth and Cindy applying eye liner on us, johnnie and I were both astonished when we saw ourselves in the mirror.

"You're beautiful," I gushed to johnnie.

"Thank you sexy lady. You're not too bad yourself."

We fell into a giggling fit.

johnnie and I had identical open toed flats that left us our normal 5' 5".

Cindy and Beth suggested johnnie and I hold hands when we walked into the bar. "This is where Cindy and I find our guys. Now you two ladies are gonna be hit on quickly by the horn dogs that hang out here. word to the wise, don't let them feel your dicks.... at least not until you've become familiar with them."

"How is this going to work?" I asked. "Are they going to fuck me and johnnie?"

"Not tonight, baby doll. Tonight, you tell them you're only there to suck a nice hard cock. You two girls tell them you're both on the rag. You're twins so these idiots will but it."

It didn't take long for a few guys that knew Cindy and Beth to hover near us. Beth introduced us as Janice and Jennifer. I was Jennifer.

One guy in particular was eying me. I knew him. He was one of aunt Beth's some-time lovers and I had his cock in my mouth more than once.

"You girls look familiar," a couple guys said. "Have we met?"

johnnie, I mean Janice and I looked at each other and giggled. "No sir," I said. "I'd remember a handsome man like you."

Aunt Beth winked at me, approving my flirtations.

A range of new emotions flooded my senses. Here I was dressed as a woman with a guy hitting on me. I'm not gay so why were there butterflies in my tummy? I'd watched aunt Beth seduce men many times so I knew how to play the game. I just wasn't sure where it would lead to.

He reached out and ran his hand up and down my arm causing goose bumps all over me. "Sir, what are your intentions?" I teased.

"My intentions, sweet girl is to allow you to enjoy this." As he said that, he took my hand and placed it on his denim covered cock.

"Sir," I sort of giggled. "This is not an intention. This is a hard cock." I was squeezing it and gave him a coy look.

"Yes, it is, Jennifer and it's hard for you. I'm Tony and I would very much like to get to know you better."

"I'm sure you would Tony but why not say what you really mean."

He looked astounded and then smiled. "I'm apparently in fast company. Alright the Jennifer. I would very much like to bury my cock in your sweet pussy."

Aunt Beth had warned both johnnie and I that some guy would want to fuck us. She said that when, not if, that happened to signal her to come to my rescue.

"I'm sure you would but I'm here with Beth and would not want to leave her here alone."

I waved to Beth who came over. "Tony, you fucking stud. How's it hanging?"

"It's hanging just right, Beth. I was just telling your cute friend here how much I'd love to bury my cock in her pussy."

Aunt Beth looked at me with raised eye brows gaging my reactions to what Tony said. Seeing the frightened look on my face, aunt Beth rescued me. "How about Jennifer suck your cock and you can have my pussy?"

Tony looked disappointed but when I squeezed his cock again, he smiled. "It's a deal. I'll settle for both you fine bitches."

Looking for my brother, I saw johnnie sitting on the lap of a very big man. Cindy was with them. I could see the large man was holding johnnie's bottom. For his part, johnnie seemed shy. His face was buried in the man's neck as Cindy and the large man chatted.

It looked like Cindy and the man were in negotiations to me; like with Beth and Tony.

After several drinks, the men had beers, johnnie or Janice and I had white wine, Cindy and aunt Beth whiskey, the groping got more open. Tony had slid his hand inside my tight pants and was holding my butt. "You have a soft ass, baby."

"Yes, she does," aunt Beth said, interrupting us. "But tonight it's off limits. If you behave like I know you can, Jennifer will let you fuck that big soft ass one day, won't you Jennifer?"

"Maybe. We'll see," I said clutching his cock. "First things first." I unzipped his fly and reached in and fished his cock out right there in the bar. "Oooh, nice cock," I hissed. I gave it a quick kiss before aunt Beth told me to put it away.

"Stop acting like such a slut, Jennifer. Wait until we get home."

I looked up at Tony to see what his reaction was. He took me in his arms and kissed me. It was the first time a man kissed me. He had my ass in his hands and was grinding his cock on me as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I was overwhelmed with lust and kissed him back. Our tongues danced together and I heard myself make a purring sound.

"We better head out before we all get arrested for indecent exposure," aunt Beth wisely suggested.

Calling Cindy, Janice and their friend over, the 6 of us headed home. Tony held my hand as we left the bar. Then, he put his hand on my ass possessively and kept it there the whole way back to aunt Beth's apartment.

I was so very aroused I couldn't wait to suck Tony's cock and watch him fuck aunt Beth.

Cindy introduced Big Mike and she, johnnie and Big Mike went to her bedroom.

That left Tony, aunt Beth and me. Aunt Beth dimmed the lights way down. "I did that so when you strip to your panties, Tony might not see your boner, baby. Now go to your man and get him ready to fuck me."

I went to Tony and we kissed as I fumbled with his belt. "You're a flat chested little whore, aren't you?"

"Now Tony," aunt Beth said. "Be nice."

I knelt and pulled his cock out again. Without fanfare, I took it in my mouth and began sucking him in earnest.

I saw aunt Beth settle in beside Tony watching as I sucked his cock. "She's good, isn't she Tony?"

"Oh yeah. She's not bad at all. You plan to take her on the road?"

"You mean whore her out for money? No fucking way. Not a chance."

"Shame. The bitch could make a fortune sucking cocks. I say that and haven't fucked her yet."

Beth looked at me and winked. "That day may come but you'd have to earn it. My princess isn't going to just give up her pussy to anyone."

This ends the final chapter. Hope you found it enjoyable. As always, comments and emails are welcomed.

12