Aunt Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got hot in the afternoon so I removed my shirt and my aunt immediately commented, "You know Jake, you've really grown up since you went away to college. I mean, look at you with those muscles."

She gave my biceps a little squeeze then ran her hands over my shoulders while looking over my exposed chest.

"I can see why Carey is so attracted to you."

I didn't know what to say so I muttered a simple, "Thank you."

There was a definite sexual tension building but I was too naive to realize it at the time. I continued to check out my aunt's tits and ass and she continued to check out my new muscular body as well. All of my fantasies I had about my aunt while growing up were now coming back to life. I really wanted to fuck her but there is no way I was going to try and pursue her. I was afraid she would think I was some kind of pervert and kick me out of her house, leaving me with nowhere to go.

It was getting late, so we decided to stop for the day, get cleaned up and go to dinner. As I took off my clothes before I got into the shower, my thoughts kept drifting to seeing Brooke's tits, which I guessed were about 36c and her big round ass. While finishing up my shower, I took time to jerk off and relieve some of the pressure that was building in my balls. When I started to dry myself off, my aunt accidentally walked in on me and saw me fully nude with a half hard cock. She pretended to be embarrassed but that didn't stop her from staring at me. I could see her eyes scan my naked body before closing the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jake. I thought you were done in here.

I covered myself with my towel and replied, "Oh I am done. The bathroom is all yours."

When I left the bathroom, she was waiting outside to get in. I blushed when I saw her and she brushed herself against me in the doorway. Damn, she was killing me. While I was in my room getting ready, I was lecturing myself on the thoughts I kept thinking about my aunt and what I would like to do to her sexually. I had to stop. She was almost 40, twice my age and probably wouldn't want anything to do with a kid my age. I had a girlfriend besides and we pledged our faith to each other before we left for the summer break. I had to stop torturing myself. I put on a pair of dress shorts and a polo shirt and waited for Aunt Brooke in the living room.

I had convinced myself that I wouldn't think of my aunt in a sexual manner anymore; never, ever again. Then she came out of her room wearing a low cut halter crop top with an open back and a mini jean skirt that came down to her mid-thigh and flip flops which showed her painted toes and lovely feet. The mounds of her tits hung out from the front of her top. My self control lasted a matter of minutes.

She did a slow pirouette and asked, "How do I look?"

I stood there, taking in her lovely body and finally managed to tell her, "Uh, um, you, uh, look great. Yeah, wow."

I could tell she was pleased that she got my attention and we left for dinner. While she was driving us to the restaurant, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her skirt rode up her legs exposing more of her thighs. I could see the side of her exposed cleavage and her tits bounced every time we hit a bump in the road. We had the windows open a little and her brown hair blew around in the wind as she kept her big brown eyes on the road.

We went to a sports bar for dinner and Aunt Brooke had a couple of glasses of wine as we ate. I tried to order a beer but they asked me for I.D. so that ended my attempt to act older than I really was. I had never spent so much time alone with my aunt as I had that day and the more I got to know her, the deeper my crush for her developed. She was such a beautiful woman with a body that some would call curvy but I like women with a little meat on their bones as the guys would say. Aunt Brooke expressed some concerns about getting older and not being able to find the right guy. She wondered if guys still found her attractive.

I told her, "Aunt Brooke, you are a very pretty woman. Any guy would be lucky to have you. They don't know what they are missing."

"Thank you Jake. You're a true gentleman."

After dinner, we decided to go home and watch a movie. Aunt Brooke offered me a beer while she opened a bottle of wine. I had never heard of the movie she picked out but it turned out that it was about an older married woman that has an affair with a much younger man. It made me a little uncomfortable, mostly because it got me thinking about my aunt and I wondered if that was why she chose this movie. I couldn't help but glance over at her every once in a while to check out her legs and her cleavage. I had to keep distracting myself to keep from getting an erection.

About halfway through, Aunt Brooke said she wanted to get comfortable so we paused the movie while we both changed. I put on my pajamas and a t-shirt and she came out wearing another one of her sleep shirts. She went to the kitchen to refresh our drinks and at various times, I could see right through the sleep shirt as her panties and tits came into view. When she handed me my beer, the television was right behind her, and I could see the silhouette of her naked body underneath. There was a definite sexual tension building in the room, especially when some of the more explicit sex scenes came on. Even though the young man was no virgin, the older woman was teaching him how to make love to his partner.

Aunt Brooke even commented, "A lot of guys know how to fuck, but a man has to learn how to please a woman."

I could only reply, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

She continued, "I think a lot of guys could benefit from being with an older woman."

Holy shit. Was she suggesting what I thought she was? Does my aunt want to have sex with me? In my mind, I wanted to fuck her brains out but this was reality and I had a girlfriend. I couldn't be unfaithful to her, besides this was my aunt. It would be wrong to have sex with her.

For the rest of the movie, I was thinking about fucking my aunt. The movie ended with the older woman and her husband getting a divorce so it wasn't a happy ending. Aunt Brooke even made a few more suggestive comments before we decided to go to bed.

I remember thinking, "She really does want to fuck me."

I almost asked her if she wanted to sleep in my room but then I thought, "If I'm wrong, I'll be so embarrassed and she might even get upset and ask me to leave. Then what would I do?"

I chickened out and we both went into our separate rooms. It wasn't long before I was naked in my bed jerking off thinking about my Aunt again. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. She was so sexy and had the best tits and ass and I was a horny 19 year old. After I came, I went to the bathroom to clean up and relieve myself before going to sleep and I heard a strange buzzing sound coming from my Aunt's room. She left her door cracked open and as I peeked inside I saw my naked aunt using a vibrator on herself. She was plunging it in and out of her pussy while rubbing her clit with her other hand. Holy shit, that was so hot. I knew I should walk away but I was hypnotized by seeing her masturbating. Part of me wanted to walk into my aunt's room but I didn't have the guts to. I waited until she had her orgasm then I went to the bathroom and then off to bed. I think seeing my aunt using a vibrator on herself convinced me that she was just as horny as I was.

The next morning, my aunt and I had breakfast together and I, again, watched every move she made in her short sleep shirt. She even had a couple of the buttons undone in front to show off more of her cleavage and her legs. There were even a couple of times when she would take a step and the bottoms would open right up to her panties. She was torturing me. I almost lost it when she leaned over to place the eggs on my plate and I could see right down her shirt to her tits. They were hanging right there in my face. It took all my willpower not to reach out and grab them. She was looking at me the entire time and knew I was checking out her tits.

Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't very experienced with women and only had one real girlfriend and I wasn't confident about myself at all. I was still reluctant to make a move on my Aunt Brooke even though I was almost positive she was coming on to me. I didn't know if I could hold out for two and half more months.

Aunt Brooke had to run some errands and said she would be back later and we could grill some steaks in the yard. I spent my time playing video games, napping and ran a couple of errands myself. While I was out, my girlfriend Carey called me. I was so happy to hear from her, that is until she told me she thought we should date other people during the summer break. I was devastated; my first real heartbreak. She professed her love for me and said we'd get back together once school started but still wanted some freedom. I had no choice but to agree to that arrangement, naively thinking everything would be okay once school started. When my aunt got back home, she immediately noticed that something was wrong and gave me a long hug. Even with my broken heart, I got pleasure out of feeling her big tits pressed against my chest.

She told me, "We'll cook some steaks on the grill, have a few drinks, and have a good time tonight. That little bitch doesn't know what she's missing. You're a handsome, a gentleman and sexy too. You just don't know it."

"Me sexy? You've got to be kidding me Brooke."

"I'm not kidding Jake. You aren't that scrawny little boy anymore. You've developed into a sexy young man."

If my aunt was trying to make me feel better, it was working. I was still hurting but having her around certainly helped ease the pain. She even told me I was sexy. I wondered how sexy she thought I was. I put that thought out of my head again as we got the grill ready for our steaks. It was now later in the evening, we were drinking and chatting over a nice meal out on the back porch. I was wearing a tank top and running shorts and she was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts too. It was starting to get cool so we decided to go inside and continue to drink.

We also decided to get comfortable as it was getting late. I put on my pajama bottoms and waited in the living room for my aunt. When she returned, my mouth hung open in awe. She was wearing a burgundy, low cut chemise that came down just just below her ass cheeks. Her tits were popping out of the top.

She then asked, "This isn't too revealing is it Jake? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Um, uh, uh, no, uh it's fine. You look great in it," I stammered.

She went into the kitchen to get us more drinks and when she bent over into the fridge I could see she was wearing a matching g-string underneath that revealed her entire ass to me. I got an immediate erection that I was desperately trying to hide. Being a naive, young guy, I still didn't know what my next move should be. When she returned, she leaned over to pour my beer and I stared at her tits.

"That is a really nice nightgown, Brooke."

She looked directly at my erection, then looked me in the eye and replied, "Thank you Jake. I can tell you like it."

Her comment was followed by a knowing wink. I could feel my face blushing as she gave me a wicked grin. She sat down next to me with one knee up on the sofa which gave me a direct view of the front of her g-string. I saw a few pubic hairs poking out of the sides of her panties. My heart was racing with the thought of having sex with my aunt and knowing how taboo that act would be. At that moment, I didn't care. I was a horny young man with a woman twice my age basically advertising that I could fuck her if I wanted. At that point, I don't think saying no was an option anymore.

"You know Jake, women reach their sexual peak later than men do. Women in their late 30's and early 40's are very sexual, just like the woman in the movie last night. As a man, you are just starting to reach yours."

I was dumbfounded, not really believing this was really happening and all I could think to say was, "Oh really."

She started to run her hand up my thigh and continued, "Wouldn't it be a shame for two people at the height of their sexuality to waste that time?"

"I, I guess."

"That's right Jake, it would be a waste. I mean two people can just agree to have sex. I mean, there's no harm in having a little fun."

Her hand was now rubbing my erection through my pajamas.

Part of me was thinking, "No, this is wrong. You can't fuck your aunt."

However, my dick took over any thought control as her hand slipped inside the front opening of my pajamas to stroke my dick. There is no way I was going to stop her now. Her warm hand felt so good around my dick; much better than my own.

Seeing no resistance from me, Aunt Brooke pulled out my 8 inch dick and told me how luscious it looked. She released me from her grib long enough to pull down the top of her chemise to expose her 36c tits. She took my hands and placed them on her naked breasts. I was dying to feel them for such a long time and they felt even better than I dreamed. She continued to stroke my dick, then flipped her hair behind her head and leaned down.

I felt her tongue flicking along the length of my dick and I almost lost it when I felt her lips wrap around it and her head begin to bob. I couldn't believe it, my Aunt Brooke was giving me a blow job as I continued to play with her tits. I was living the dream and the night was just beginning. She was giving me an expert blow job, better than anything I received from Carey. I was so horny that it didn't take me that long to cum. I announced my impending orgasm but Aunt Brooke never lifted her head. She simply wrapped her lips tighter around my dick and began to jerk me faster.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I shot a huge load of cum into my aunt's mouth. She tried to keep up but I kept cumming and cumming. Some of my sperm dripped out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her chemise. After she had sucked me dry, she grabbed a napkin to wipe off her mouth and reached to take a sip of her wine.

"That was some load Jake. I forgot how much a young guy can cum."

"I'm sorry Aunt Brooke."

"Oh don't be sorry. It's been a while since I've had a nice hard dick in my mouth. It was my pleasure."

She then got up, took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. She pulled my tank top over my head and ran her hands over my muscular chest, arms and shoulders. She had an unmistakable look of lust in her eyes as she stripped off my pajamas. Her eyes gazed over my young, naked body before she slid out of her chemise and had me strip off her g-string. It was now my turn to feast on her naked body. I had seen her naked before but never so close and never being offered to me in this manner.

Aunt Brooke then taught me how to softly kiss a woman and to even use my tongue while kissing. It felt awkward at first but we were both hot and horny. She taught me how to kiss and nibble on a woman's neck while feeling her tits and letting my hands roam softly over her body. I especially enjoyed the feeling of my fingers sinking into the meaty flesh of her ass. She taught me to take my time sucking and feeling her nipples while finger fucking her. Her pussy was hot and damp to the touch and her moans told me I was being a good student. Her breathing got hot and heavy and then she led me over to the bed. She spread her legs wide and I could see her damp pussy lips. By this time, I was erect again but my lesson wasn't over just yet.

My aunt taught me how to slowly lick and suck my way down her body, touching and feeling her nakedness along the way. I kissed my way down her body to her feet and even played with her toes for a little while before working my way back up the other leg. I could smell her sex when I got my head up between her legs. She taught me how to slowly lick her pussy lips while running my hands along her thighs. She told me to spread her legs wide and fuck her with my tongue which I gladly did, lapping up her juices. My aunt then wanted me to flick my tongue against her clit, then to lick and suck on it until she had a wild orgasm. I thought I was done but she told me to do it again so I ate her pussy until she came again. I was proud of myself because my girlfriend never had multiple orgasms or that intense.

Aunt Brooke then told me, "I need you to fuck me now Jake. I haven't been with a man in a long, long time."

I took a moment to look at my naked aunt with her legs spread wide open, who was offering herself to me. I dreamed about this moment and jerked off too many times thinking about her.

I climbed between her legs and rubbed my dick against her damp pussy to get it wet. I then slowly slid myself into her and started to pump my dick into her. I was proud of myself. I was doing it. I was fucking my favorite, sexy aunt; my boyhood crush. I placed her legs over my shoulders and began to fuck her hard and fast. I knew she was enjoying it by the way she was moaning and by the look of pure pleasure on her face. My aunt was begging me to fuck her hard and I was more than happy to oblige. Her big tits were bouncing as I pumped in and out of her.

I had already cum once that night so I was able to give her a good, long fucking. When I started to get a little tired, Aunt Brooke laid me down and climbed on top. She wasted no time in sliding my dick into her and began to ride me. I placed my hands on her bouncing tits as she fucked me. She even leaned forward so I could suck on them while her warm pussy wrapped around my dick.

When she got tired, I bent her over and entered her from behind. I held on tight to her big ass as I ravaged her pussy to another orgasm. Our skin was slapping together and I could hear the sounds of my dick plunging into her sopping wet pussy. For as long as I live, I will never, ever forget the feeling of shooting my first load into my Aunt Brooke's hot pussy. I had sex with a couple of girls before and with my girlfriend Carey but nothing compared to the hot sex I just had with my aunt, an experienced older woman. We both collapsed on her bed in exhaustion.

"My goodness Jake, I really needed that. I haven't had sex in a long time and it certainly wasn't as good as this."

That made me feel wonderful and I replied, "That was the best sex I've had."

We laid in bed for a while, then took turns cleaning up in the bathroom and I joined by aunt, while still naked, in the kitchen. She poured herself some wine and got me another beer. I still couldn't keep my eyes off her naked body and reliving the sex we had moments ago. As we were sitting there at the kitchen table discussing how good the sex was, my dick began to stir again. Once my aunt noticed my growing erection, she reached out and began to stroke me again until I was fully erect.

"This is what I love about young men. They are always horny."

"Yes we are Aunt Brooke, yes we are."

She then asked, "Would you like to go back into the bedroom?"

She knew the answer by the smile on my face and we went back to her room and I fucked her hard for the second time that night in a variety of positions. She came again while I was doing her from behind and I had to assume this was her favorite position. I wanted to look into her eyes when I came so I turned her over into the missionary position and kissed her deeply as I plunged my dick into her. I wanted her to see how much pleasure I was receiving from having sex with an older woman. Her being my aunt, made it even better because it was so taboo. No one could ever find out about what we did that evening.

The next morning, I think we both felt a little awkward about what had happened the night before. We both rushed out of the house to get to work and we barely spoke, heck, we could barely look each other in the eye. It was difficult for me to focus on work that whole day. My mind kept switching from my broken heart after breaking up with Carey to the wild sexual adventure I had with my aunt. It was the best sex I'd ever had so I kept going from being depressed, to being horny, to feeling guilty over what ocurred to hoping it would happen again.