Aunt Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,636 Followers

Aunt Brooke must have been feeling a little adventurous because after the song was over she looked up at me and said, "Let's give people something to talk about."

I was confused until she pulled me closer to her and gave me a short kiss on the lips, then walked arm in arm back to our table to enjoy our desert while several people in the room openly stared at us. After we finished our desert, Aunt Brooke was a little annoyed with me because I had already arranged with the waiter to give me the check so I could pay for dinner. It was pretty expensive but nowhere near as expensive as rent would have been all summer.

We didn't discuss our plans for after dinner while we were in the car. We both knew, without saying, that the rest of the night would be spent pleasing each other sexually before I left the following day.

When we got home, I opened a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. After we drank a little, I turned on some soft music and asked her to dance again. It wasn't long after I took her into my arms that we began to kiss and make out as our bodies swayed in time to the music. I clutched her ass and pulled her closer so she could feel my hard cock pressed against her leg. She even turned around so she could grind her ass against me while I grasped her breasts and kissed her neck. I don't even remember how many songs we danced to but it really wasn't dancing, it was more like an extended foreplay. The entire evening was foreplay, a long lead up to eventually ending up in her bedroom one last time.

We grabbed the bottle of wine and our glasses and headed towards her bedroom. Once inside, we ended up in each other's arms again, making out as I unzipped the back of her dress. We broke our embrace long enough for her to let the straps fall from her shoulders, allowing her dress to fall to the floor. She stood before me in just her heels, stockings and sheer black, high cut panties. She stripped off her panties and stepped out of her heels while I undressed. We were then back in each other's arms, making out as we made our way over towards the bed.

Our passionate make out session continued as our naked bodies writhed together on her bed. She ran her stockinged legs and feet over my legs; the silky material turning me on even more. We must have spent an hour feeling, touching, licking, sucking, fondling and groping every inch of each other's bodies before I brought her to three wild orgasms with my tongue.

Aunt Brooke returned the favor by giving me one of her expert slow, long blow jobs before she spread her legs for me, offering me her hot pussy. I tried to take my time while fucking her because I didn't know when or if I would ever get to this opportunity again and I wanted to enjoy every second of my dick being deep inside her. I came with her on top of me, riding my cock, controlling the pace. I think it was her way of pleasing me, fucking me rather than me fucking her.

We made love again that night with us holding each other tight afterwards. I don't think either one of us wanted the night to end because that meant the morning would be there and I would be leaving. We knew our current relationship wouldn't last in the same manner but that didn't mean we couldn't make it last as long as we could. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

When we woke up the next morning, we were both fighting back the tears. I had to go back to school to continue on with my education and Aunt Brooke had to go on with her own life too. We'll always have a special bond that started that summer. We were both crying as I finished packing up my belongings and put them in my car. We enjoyed a deep passionate kiss before I walked out the door but we both knew our taboo relationship would never last. My Aunt Brooke helped me become a man that summer and I will be forever appreciative for everything she taught me.

Jay142
Jay142
3,636 Followers