Aunt Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home shortly after Aunt Brooke and she immediately told me, "Look, we have to talk about last night."

I was kind of relieved because I knew she was right and told her, "Yeah, I know.'

"You're a wonderful, handsome young man Jake and you know I love you like an aunt but things got out of hand last night. Don't get me wrong, I had fun, a lot of fun. I hadn't been with a man in a long time so I take full blame for what happened but we should probably agree that we shouldn't do it again."

I replied, "I totally understand Aunt Brooke. I mean, it was the best sex I've ever had, like, it was outstanding. You taught me a lot but I understand. You are a gorgeous, sexy woman but I get it, you're my aunt."

We were both glad to get that off our chests and she gave me a big hug and looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and lovely smile and said, "Good. I'm glad we understand each other."

She then started to get dinner ready while she was still in her work clothes but I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked around the kitchen in her white blouse and I could see her bra underneath. I stared at her pantyhosed covered legs and toes as she moved. I kept picturing her naked and remembering how her soft skin was and how luscious her tits and ass felt in my grip. I had to stop myself; my dick was taking over my thought control again. I decided to go to my room and change into a pair of shorts and tank top to get my mind off of my sexual desires.

When I returned, I took over the cooking for my aunt while she changed. I don't know if she felt it, but I thought there was a definite sexual charge in the air but I chucked it off to me being a horny teenager. When she returned, she was also wearing a pair of cotton shorts, a tank top and, thankfully, a bra underneath. That didn't stop me from checking out her tits and remembering how they tasted while I was sucking on them or from looking at her ass as I had flashbacks in my mind to how I fondled her cheeks while I had her bent over fucking her from behind.

As we ate dinner, we enjoyed a casual conversation about work and how I was dealing with my heartache. She was complaining to me about her boss and some co-workers. The entire time, I kept looking at her pretty face, wondering how she was still single. She was beautiful, personable and confident. The devious side of me kept looking at her lips, recalling how it felt to have them wrapped around my dick.

Maybe it was wishful thinking but I thought I saw her checking out my arms and chest and I swore she was watching me bend over as I put away the pots and pans from dinner. I had to keep reminding myself that even though I fucked my aunt twice the previous night after she gave me a blow job, it was never going to happen again. I couldn't let it happen again.

We watched a baseball game on TV while lounging around the living room after dinner. Aunt Brooke had a couple of glasses of wine and I had a couple of beers. I still felt awkward as I kept stealing glances of my aunt's legs, bare feet, tits and ass. What can I say, I was a horny teenage male. I felt a definite sexual tension in the air but I figured it was just me. I know I wanted to have sex with her but we had just agreed earlier that it would never happen again. I was too scared to get rejected, especially after she made it clear that she didn't want it to repeat our actions.

After a couple of hours, I couldn't take the torture of being next to the sexiest woman I've ever been with, not that I was that experienced, but it was just too difficult for me, so I told her I was tired and was going to bed. She agreed and we both went down the hall towards our bedrooms. As we parted to go into our separate rooms, we both paused for a moment gazing into each other's eyes. It was a weird moment, almost like when you're on a first date and you want to kiss your date goodnight but you aren't sure if she wants you to, so you both kind of stare awkwardly at each other waiting for the other to make the first move.

Aunt Brooke got close to me and pulled me closer to give me a hug goodnight. I hugged her in return and cherished the feeling of her big tits pressed against my chest. We looked at each other like we both wanted to say something but decided not to and retreated to my room. I waited for her to get out of the bathroom before I went to brush my teeth. I didn't want to run into her again. I did but I didn't. When I got out of the bathroom, I looked towards my aunt's bedroom door and saw it cracked open a little. It was only natural for me to try and peek in and under the soft light of her nightstand lamp, I saw my aunt naked on her bed using her vibrator, moaning softly.

I was drawn to her door like a magnet. The sounds of her moaning and the buzz of the vibrator got louder as I approached her door. I paused and watched for a few moments before I slowly pushed the door open. I stood in the doorway and watched Aunt Brooke masturbating. She didn't seem shocked when she saw me standing there watching her. She never said a word as she looked at me with lust in her eyes as I slowly approached her bed, knowing she may tell me to leave but deep down I knew what she wanted; what we both wanted.

I stripped off my shirt and shorts; my dick was already hard as I joined Aunt Brooke on the bed. She put the vibrator down as we embraced. I remember what she taught me the night before and I took my time to kiss her passionately while our hands roamed over our naked skin. I kissed and nibbled her neck on my way down to her breasts. I feasted on her luscious breasts, alternately licking and sucking on them. I even gave her dual hickey's on each tit, so she would have a reminder of our encounter for the next few days.

Brooke's moaning and writhing let me know she was enjoying my attempts to give her pleasure. It gave me the confidence to continue my way down her stomach past her hairy pussy and down her right leg. I even took some time to lick and suck her toes and rub her feet while my eyes were fixed on the ultimate prize; her cunt. I kissed my way back up her left leg and teased all around her pussy with my tongue.

She moaned softly as I teased her but when she placed her hands behind my head and gently guided me closer to her pussy, I knew it was time to lick those dripping lips. Her hips were thrusting upwards encouraging me to explore her depths with my tongue. I teased her a little longer, then suddenly thrust my tongue deep inside, tasting her dripping juices. She was moaning louder now so I decided to concentrate on her clit. In no time at all, she was clutching my head, screaming name as she came. I was proud to be able to please an experienced woman like my aunt. It also started my love of performing oral sex on a woman; giving her pleasure increased my pleasure.

Once Aunt Brooke's orgasm subsided, she had me lay back. I thought it was her turn to please me orally and I was partially correct. However, she first straddled my head to feed me her pussy again while she took hold of my dick. I stuck my tongue in her pussy once more as I clutched her ass. I then felt her warm lips encompass my cock. I did a sixty-nine with Carey once but for some reason, I found doing it with my aunt to be more pleasurable. Maybe it was because my aunt was a better cocksucker. Her head bobbed on my dick as I ate her pussy. I could even hear how sloppy wet her blowjob was as I licked her.

My aunt was the first to cum. She pushed down on my mouth and tongue so deep that I could hardly catch my breath. This was also the first time a woman squirted her juices which took me by surprise. With her sitting on my face, her ass cheeks covering my head, I had no choice but to lap up her juices as they sprayed into my mouth.

When she was done cumming, she climbed off me, laid back with her legs spread. She didn't have to say a word as I climbed between her thick thighs. I knew she was hot and horny, even more than the night before. I wanted to take my time like she taught me, so I decided to tease her even more. I kept rubbing my dick along her pussy lips without penetrating her. She kept raising her hips to try and force my dick into her but I rebuffed her efforts.

She quickly caught on to what I was doing and said, "If you want me to beg for it, I will. I need you to fuck me Jake. Please, please fuck me. I need your dick badly Jake. Give it to me, please give it to me now."

For as much as I was teasing my aunt, I was also teasing myself. Heck, I couldn't take it anymore. I watched her face closely while I ever so slowly slid my dick into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back into her head, she lifted her hips off the bed, started breathing heavier while I leaned down to kiss her. We kissed passionately while I slowly made love to my aunt. I took my time so we could both enjoy every second and every inch of my cock pumping in and out of some of the best pussy I'd ever have. Aunt Brooke wrapped her legs around my waist to give her more leverage to fuck me in return.

I only have so much self-control and gradually began to fuck her faster and faster. As I was beginning to reach my orgasm, my aunt would tell me to slow down a little to control my urge to cum. Once the feeling to cum subsided, I would start to go faster. It was another lesson I learned that night. There was only so long I could hold back an orgasm and when she asked me to fuck her from behind, I knew it was time to let loose. I grabbed hold of that big, round ass of hers and fucked her hard. Her tits were flopping from side to side like they were clapping while I pounded away at her pussy.

Aunt Brooke was pushing back against my cock in rhythm to my thrusts. We were both breathing heavy while beads of sweat built on my forehead. I grabbed hold of her hips, thrust deep inside her, squeezed my ass cheeks together and shot wad after wad of cum into her with shorter deeper strokes, finishing with one final push to squeeze of the last couple of drops of sperm from my balls. It took a few moments for us to catch our breath before I pulled out of her and we each rolled onto our backs still breathing heavily.

As she laid naked on the bed, my aunt told me, "You know when I said we shouldn't do this again? Well, I lied."

We both burst out laughing. It was a simple recognition and stating the obvious that we were both having too much fun to stop our sexual activities. She was enjoying a virile young man and I was enjoying being with and learning from an experienced older woman.

I fell asleep in her bed that night and, as a young man usually does, I woke up with a hard on the next morning. We ended up having sex again that morning before work, a quickie, but it still made us both a little late for work but it was worth it.

Later than evening, after my baseball game, Aunt Brooke and I had a late dinner and another heart-to-heart talk. We both knew the reality of the situation but it had to be said.

"Look Jake, we both are enjoying having sex with each other but I think we both know this isn't a long term option for either of us. As long as you are here, I think we should have our fun but realize we should also seek out people our own age too and, let's face it, you're going back to school in a couple of months and it's going to end."

I knew she was right. Reality isn't always what you want to hear but, at some point, this relationship was going to end. I planned on having as much fun for as long as I could but also knew I should be dating girls my own age too.

As our sexual relationship developed over the course of that summer, Aunt Brooke and I had sex in just about every room of her house; we explored some risky sex like in the back seat of her car in a park by the lake and she even blew me while hiking in the woods one afternoon. Our relationship wasn't all sexual either. I had chores to do around the house and she would get annoyed with me when I didn't clean up a mess I made in the kitchen or delayed cutting the grass.

While we started out having sex almost everyday, it began to slow down after a month. There were times one of us would be tired or she would have her period, although she did give me a couple of blow jobs during that time too.

Our relationship became more than a sexual one. Aunt Brooke was also teaching me how to be a man and how to treat a woman with kindness and respect. Don't get me wrong, the sex was great but I had a lot to learn about what women like in a man. She taught me about romance, to make sure I opened doors and to tell a woman how beautiful she looked or how nice she looked in her outfit. She even taught me how to dance. I still struggled to notice a new haircut or style but I was young and still learning. She taught me that if I unselfishly looked out for a woman's needs that they would respond in kind.

One night when she came home after a bad day at work tired and in a miserable mood. I was almost afraid to be around her. I'm sure other men can relate to that feeling. I had her sit down on the sofa while I poured her a glass of wine and let her vent for twenty minutes or so about her asshole boss. She taught me to be attentive to her needs so I began to rub her shoulders and neck to relax her. It worked like a charm and even suggested she remove her blouse so I could rub her bare skin. I honestly wasn't making a sexual move on her but wasn't going to stop if it went that far either. I pulled the straps of her bra down so there wasn't anything to interfere with me massaging her shoulders.

When she told me her feet were killing her, I had her lay back with her feet in my lap while I rubbed them. She was still wearing her pantyhose and I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't getting a little turned on rubbing her stockinged feet. I never revealed my fetish for stockings and pantyhose to her and I was a little embarrassed of my growing erection but that didn't stop me from using my fingers and palms to massage her beautiful feet, toes and calves. Her audible sighs let me know she was enjoying feeling my thumbs work over her heels, soles and balls of her feet. I made sure to concentrate on each toe then rub her foot back down to the heel and back again. It was impossible for her to keep her legs together and I got a perfect view up her skirt. I made sure to help part her legs a little further than necessary too and was surprised to notice she wasn't wearing panties underneath her hose. I caught glimpses of her dark bush through her pantyhose which further turned me on. Only the cotton gusset kept me from seeing what I was really wanting to see.

Just as I thought I could make a move to try and have sex with her, I noticed she had fallen asleep. Although I was disappointed, I massaged her feet and legs for a little while longer then left her alone to rest. I wish I could tell you that I cooked her a nice dinner while she rested but I ordered a pizza. I'm not a very good cook; what can I say.

We had a couple of drinks with our pizza and she thanked me for the massage and for taking care of dinner. No, we didn't have sex that night but she thanked me for understanding her needs and helping her to get over a bad day at work.

Over the next two months, I noticed a change in Aunt Brooke. She began to exercise and watch her diet a little which led to her losing a few pounds. She looked even better than before and had a more confident air about her which her friends and colleagues noticed. She also attracted the attention of a man at work and they began to casually date which made me a little jealous but at the same time I was really happy for her. I was even more jealous one Friday evening when she sent me a text informing me she wouldn't be home until the next morning. The thought of her having sex with someone else hurt somewhat but I knew she needed the attention of someone closer to her own age.

Now that Aunt Brooke was dating, it inspired me to ask out a girl at work. I was more confident myself and we also began to have sex but I still preferred sex with my more experienced aunt than the girl I was dating. We both knew it was a short term relationship seeing we were both going back to different schools in a few weeks. My aunt and I still hooked up at various times when we were both free but it wasn't as frequent as when we first started to enter into a sexual relationship.

Time flew by that summer and it was getting close to when I would be leaving to go back to school. Both my aunt and I began to get a little anxious because I found a person in my life, aside from the great sex, that I could talk to about anything and my aunt enjoyed having someone around the house so she wasn't so lonely. We reserved time for each other on the Saturday before I was to leave for school. There was a growing sadness for both of us knowing we would be apart but, I guess, it is part of life and growing up.

We spent most of the day shopping, getting me supplies to take back to school and having a nice lunch. We also planned to go out for a nice dinner that Aunt Brooke insisted she pay for. We both agreed to dress up for the occasion and I wanted to pick out the restaurant which I kept a secret because I wanted to surprise her. For dinner, I put on a button down shirt with dress pants and my dress shoes and waited for Aunt Brooke to get ready.

When she came into the living room where I was waiting, all I could muster to say was, "Wow."

I knew I should say more than that and followed up by saying " You look fantastic. Man, you are one sexy lady."

"Why thank you Jake. You look pretty sexy yourself."

Aunt Brooke was wearing a sexy little, backless black dress that was low cut without being trashy with spaghetti straps and came down to her mid-thighs. She had on open toed shoes with ankle straps and topped it off with sheer black stockings. Her hair was curled and her makeup was perfect, not too much but just enough to highlight her lovely face. She wore a pearl necklace with matching earrings and she wore my favorite perfume. I knew this was going to be a memorable evening.

I handed her a bouquet of flowers as a show of appreciation for allowing me to stay with her that summer. She gave me a light kiss on the cheek and hug before we left for dinner. I opened the front door for her and had her take my arm as I walked her to the car. I opened the car door for her and helped her in which brought a smile to her face knowing she taught me well. She rewarded me with letting me get a good look up her dress to her frilly black panties as she climbed into the passenger seat.

When we got to the restaurant, Aunt Brooke was impressed by my choice. I noticed the valet parking attendant checking her out as he helped her out of the car. She then took my arm as we walked into the restaurant. Other people were looking at us kind of funny as the waiter showed us to our table, afterall, here were two people who looked like they were on a date, but the age difference was very apparent but we didn't care one bit what others thought. There was a band playing soft dinner music while two couples were on the dance floor.

When I asked for the wine menu, the waiter asked me for I.D. My aunt was surprised when I showed him my I.D. that proved I was over 21. After being denied alcohol before, I made sure I got a fake I.D. like most other college kids. Brooke was impressed when I picked out her favorite wine for both of us. We had a great conversation about both of our futures over a gourmet dinner. I asked her to dance before our desert came. I know the other people in the restaurant were wondering what a young guy like me was doing with an older woman and their most devious thoughts were correct; we were out on a date and we both knew we were going to have some wild sex afterwards. It was taboo, scandalous and absolutely thrilling.

I held her in my arms just like she taught me. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and I knew she was proud of herself knowing she taught me well. By the end of the song, she had her head resting on my chest. We both knew people were watching wondering what the deal was with our relationship.