Aunt Caroline Moves In Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt Caroline starts her nephew down an erotic road.
813 words
3.81
45k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Raymond, Ray to my friends, and I am ashamed to admit, Nancy to my Aunt Caroline. We'll get to that later. I'm twenty-nine years old in reasonable good shape. My story starts about ten years ago when I was just nineteen. It was the day after my birthday, so it's easy to remember. Mom, dad, my sister Amy and I were up early. My Aunt Caroline was moving in with us. We had a big house, and after her divorce my mom invited her to live with us, at least for a while. I gave her my room which had its own bath and shower, and I moved into the remodeled attic, which I preferred anyway. It had an outside stairway so I wouldn't bother anyone coming and going.

Dad and I moved several cardboard boxes in the attic for storage and a couple of rolling racks of garment bags of Aunt Caroline's, which wouldn't be in my way.

I should mention that Aunt Caroline is in her mid fifties, a few years older than mom is. Our whole family, me included have the dinner table curse as my mom calls it. Just a few pounds here and there.

That first week was a little hectic but things eventually settled down to a routine, or so I thought. I came home late one evening after stopping for a burger and I made it all the way to my little attic apartment. Well, not quite. I was walking down the short hallway when I stumbled on a box. Burger went one way, French fries another and me on top of the box. I managed to hang onto the vanilla shake. Before I got up I promised my self to turn the lights on after that. I looked down at the box; it was one of Aunt Caroline's.

It was full of lingerie. Not the kind that you would expect a middle aged woman to have. I looked as best I could while I cleaned up my burger and fries. Lots of fancy undies, lacy and sexy. I shoved the box out of the way and went in to eat my dinner. I really wanted to look more, I mean I was a nineteen your old boy after all, but I certainly didn't want to get caught snooping.

The next morning I was up early. Not because of anything I needed to do, but because of the noise. I carefully opened my apartment door and saw Aunt Caroline trying to move several of her boxes that dad and I moved there.

"Oh Raymond. Please excuse a clumsy old lady. I'm looking for something and these boxes didn't seem so heavy when I packed them." Aunt Caroline said standing up.

"Let me help." I said.

"This box I think." Aunt Caroline said. Would you mind putting bit on your couch so I can sit while I'm looking?"

I moved the box the few steps into my apartment, and started making a pot of coffee. When I looked back, Aunt Caroline had panties and bras stacked up all over my couch.

"Find what you're looking for?" I asked, my words coming out in a rush.

Aunt Caroline held up a pair of what appeared to be dark green panties and a matching bra. I took a quick look and went back to making coffee.

"Oh Raymond. Did I embarrass you?" Aunt Caroline said. "Come here and sit by me for a minute."

I did sit next to her. Very uncomfortably I might add.

"Raymond, I might be old, but I'm not dead. I still enjoy sex, especially with younger men. Dressing up is a part of the experience." Aunt Caroline said, placing the bra and panties she had been searching for in my lap.

I couldn't help myself. The extremely soft material just found it's way into my fingers. The material was so soft and sensual. I looked back at Aunt Caroline who was sitting there smiling. "Like how they feel?" She asked.

"Yes." I stuttered.

"It's alright Raymond. They won't bite." Aunt Caroline said. Although I might. She added with a smile.

I stood up and let the bra and panties fall onto the floor.

"Relax Raymond. You're family. I'm not that kinky yet," Aunt Caroline said.

I helped her put everything back into the box and carried it back to where it was stored. Back in my apartment I poured another cup of coffee and sat down. I reached for the TV remote and instead felt something soft. Aunt Caroline left another pair of panties, on purpose I guessed. Two shades of pink, lace trim and practically transparent they were so thin. I don't know how she managed it, and I never did find out, but there was a small note, hand written under the panties.

'Just For You' the note said.