Aunt Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out and headed to the door. I was nervous someone would recognize us so I walked as fast as I could.

My uncle laughed. "Don't worry, nobody cares." He strolled up to the door, the windows covered in black tint with a neon sign that said massage and opened the door. I followed him in.

Inside it was dimly light with a small counter acting as a front desk, a beaded curtain hanging over the entrance. A small older Asian woman came out from the back and said, "You here for massage," in broken English.

My uncle gestured, "Two. Separate. Not together," and he laughed.

The woman nodded and went back past the curtain and left us.

We stood for a second then a small, petite young Asian girl came out wearing a tight dress, and gestured for us to follow her. "This way," she said in heavily accented English.

We followed her down a dark hall and encountered doors on our left. When we got to the first one, she gestured at me, "In here, ok. In here."

My uncle chuckled as I nervously entered the room. The small young woman followed me in and said, "Take off clothes, lay down, ok," then left. I was alone. The room was barely lit and there was a massage table in the center with a sheet pulled tight on top. There was a small shelf on the wall with a basket and candles and oils. In the basket there was a note to put your belongings there. I pulled the money from my wallet and counted out three twenties and laid that in the basket. Then I laid the rest of it in a separate stack.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I still had no idea how I was going to get access to my uncle and what he would be doing.

I took off my shoes, shirt and shorts and laid down on the table with my boxers on. If I was going to get up and look for my uncle, I couldn't be naked when I did it. I pulled the sheet over myself.

I heard some rustling here and there and finally someone entered the room. It was the same petite Asian woman who had led us back. She wasn't much older than me. I looked up and she smiled. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "You have money, baby," she asked in her accent. I pointed to the basket and she went to it and took a second and counted it out, then took the money and left the room. I hoped I hadn't been ripped off.

Before I could think too hard about it she came back. She shut the door to the room and we were alone.

I was laying face down in on the table and she gently pulled my arms up and place them around her body. She gently caressed my back up and down, then pushed the sheet down and noticed my boxers.

"Take off, ok," she said and pulled the sheet down. She stood there not moving.

"Oh," I said.

She gently pulled me to a sitting position them tugged my boxers down. I lifted my hips, and they came off. I hadn't been thinking too much about what was actually going to happen, so I was soft. She smiled and gestured for me to lay back down. I laid back face down on the table, nothing on me this time.

The girl started to slowly massage me, rubbing my back in circle motions, brushing her legs and butt against my arms. I couldn't stop thinking about what to do. Was my uncle experiencing the same thing? How would I get up and get to where he was without anyone noticing?

The massage was nothing to write home about but her small hands and gently touch were arousing me. Soon all thoughts of my uncle had vanished and my dick was hard and pressing into my stomach.

The girl's hands moved down my back after only a couple of minutes and to my legs. She took the sheet completely off and exposed my bare ass. She didn't seem to mind. She rubbed my hips, then my ass checks, then down my legs and back up, high on the inside. Her fingertips played across my ass crack.

It was a glorious feeling; having your ass tickled. Soon she was tickling my crack and my balls. She then pushed my hips up and I raised them and to my surprise she reached underneath and took hold of my cock. She pulled it down and then rubbed it casually.

I could have cut diamonds. Her smooth, tiny hands were causing gooseflesh everywhere. I had an almost uncontrollable urge to beg her to put it in her mouth.

After a few minutes she nudged me, and I got the idea and flipped over. There was no sheet anymore and my cock was pointed straight up.

I was ready for her to hurry up. Maybe if I could cum then I could slip out quickly and see what I could see.

The girl slipped her dress down and stood wearing only a black thong. Her breasts were small but a good size for someone so petite. She stood over me, her oily hands rubbing my chest, then ran her hands down my thighs and back to my cock.

She put some oil on me and began to stroke me.

It felt amazing. Her little hands gripped me tightly and I thought she was going to squeeze my cock into pulp. My hand brushed against her then found her ass cheek. The skin was smooth and warm and felt amazing.

She stroked me for a few seconds, then without warning, lowered her head and placed the tip of my cock in her mouth.

I almost exploded. Her mouth was small and dainty, and it felt like my whole cockhead filled it up. But she wasn't done. She licked down my shaft, stroking me the whole time, then put the head back in her mouth and bobbed down on it so far, I thought she would choke, her black hair tickling my balls with each bob.

I gave out a moan and she gently placed a finger over my lips. She felt so good sucking me that without thinking I kissed her finger and before I knew it, it was in my mouth and I was sucking on it. It was so small and light, nothing compared to Aunt Cathy's sausage fingers. I could see why my uncle came here.

The girl sucked me for a few more seconds and I was feeling very close to cumming. She stopped before I could and turned to the shelf in the room. She took something off of it and turned back to me.

She opened a condom and in one motion put it in her mouth and took my cock in her mouth and the condom was on me. I almost moaned out again.

The girl took her thong off and got on the table, one knee on each side of me. I couldn't manage to say anything and I didn't want her to stop.

She had a small trail of hair rising from her pussy and little pink lips surrounding it. She looked so small and fraile and my cock looked huge next to her. She didn't seem to mind.

She rubbed my condom covered cock along her lips for a couple of seconds, then lined me up with her opening. I hoped she was wet because my cock looked hard enough to rip her open. She held it against her and slid down onto it slowly, only a little bit at a time, then rose up off of it, then back down a little further. She did this until it was all the way and she was sitting on my hips.

She smiled down at me and began to rock back and forth on my hips.

Her pussy was the tightest thing I'd ever felt. I could feel her heat through the condom and knew that without it I wouldn't have lasted five seconds. Her pussy griped me like a velvet vise and I knew I was going to explode soon. I pulled her down to me and took one of her small nipples in my mouth. She moaned softly in my ear and the feeling overwhelmed me. I could feel every inch of her smooth skin, her soft breasts up against my chest, her tight pussy gripping me.

I reached around and grabbed her ass and exploded inside the condom. I hoped it held. Lucily I had been busy lately so maybe there wasn't enough cum to rip it. She rocked her hips back and forth until my cock trembled inside her.

She gently climbed off of me then, and took the condom off. I couldn't see what she was doing but she moved around then was gone, then back. I felt a warm towel on my cock and she wiped me up.

She cleaned me up and wiped my whole body down, then gave me a soft peck on the cheek.

"You so big," she said in her accent. "Big cock. I like."

I didn't know what to say so I mumbled "Thank you,"

She'd put her dress back on and was gently stroking my chest. "You want finish massage?" she asked.

I thought for a second. "No, I'm good. Thank you. I'll just get dressed."

She shrugged and nodded. "Take time. Friend not finished."

My friend? Oh shit. I had forgotten about my uncle. I wondered if he was doing the same thing I had done. I had only expected a hand job but had gotten more. I don't think I'd be mentioning that to anyone.

The girl left and I threw my clothes on as fast as I could. Between the sex and nervousness my legs were weak. Once my clothes were on I opened the door to the hall and looked around. No body was in the hall. It went down for a bit and four more doors were closed. I saw the curtain that lead to the front desk, but I didn't want to go that way. If I went out that way I'd never get back in.

I went out in the hall and listened. I didn't hear anything. I wished my uncle had went in first, then I would have known what room he was in. I had no way of knowing. This was going to be a crapshoot.

I stood at the first door that I came to and listened. Again, I didn't hear anything. I moved down one door and put my ear to it. I listened carefully.

I could the heavy breath of a man and the soft moans of a woman. Not loud but they were there. Was it my uncle? I had no idea. And if I opened this door and it wasn't him, I would probably get my ass kicked. At least if it was him, I could act like I was lost.

I pulled my phone from my pocked and fumbled with it, my fingers shaking from the nerves. I tried to turn the camera on but dropped it. It sounded like a gunshot. I shot down and picked it up and stood there shaking. No one came running. I took a breath and got a hold of myself. Just do it. I turned the camera app on started recording video.

I held the camera down in front of me and took hold of the knob. If I opened and it whoever saw me, I could just close the door quickly and say sorry, hoping the camera would get something. I really hoped it was him. But then again, I didn't want to see my uncle fucking some poor young woman.

I debated just throwing the door open and letting the camera get what it could, but decided I'd take a look first. I turned the knob slowly to release the latch. No noise yet.

I pushed the door open gently and it opened smoothly about an inch.

What I saw was terrifying.

My uncle had his back to be, his fat back glistening with sweat, his acne covered ass looking as white as a dead fish. He was pumping into a woman, her legs thrown over his shoulders, she was lying on her back on the table. But with his back to me he couldn't see me.

My fingers were shaking, and I held the camera up and got him in the screen. I held it there as it recorded while he thrusted into the woman, his groans and her moans filling the room.

I held it there for as long as I dared then quickly shut the door and stared down at my phone. I turned off the recording and held it. I hoped this would do it. I hadn't gotten his face but hopefully he could still be identified. It was definitely him.

I turned towards the front and something filled my vision. The girl who had massaged me.

I nearly jumped out of my skin.

I had no idea how long she'd been standing there or if she had seen that I'd recorded my uncle.

She smiled shyly then whispered, "You like watch?"

I didn't know what to say.

She kept smiling and pulled me close to the door. "You watch, ok. No use phone, ok."

I nodded.

She moved past me and gently opened the door to my uncle's room. She gave me a sly look then went in and closed it almost all the way but left it open about an inch.

I stood in the hall away from the door. I could hear more noises and gentle talking. I hoped she wasn't ratting me out.

After a couple of minutes, I heard moans I recognized and put my eye to the door.

My uncle was on the table and the young girl that had given me a massage was riding him like she'd done me. The girl who'd massaged him, a little older than mine, was sitting on his face and letting him lick her pussy.

I almost dropped my phone. With shaking fingers, I held it up to the door and hit record.