Aunt Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her wet mouth sliding up and down and I was so close to cumming. Then I felt the fleshiness of her fat tits surround my cock. She pressed them together with my dick in the middle, her spit providing the lube and rubbed them up and down. I could feel the tension building and then my balls got tight.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming."

I felt Aunt Cathy's warm mouth back on the head of my cock and I felt the release and the spurts of cum. I felt her tongue circling the head of my cock as I blasted into her mouth.

"Oh god," I managed.

Aunt Cathy sucked me vigorously while I came, then tenderly after it was over, until I was too sensitive and I pulled her up to the bed with me, her fleshy tits pressing into me.

"Did you swallow all of it?" I asked.

She ran a finger over her lips. "Yep, got it all. You taste so good."

We kissed and I was hesitant but soon our tongues were in each other's mouths and I could taste the saltiness of my cum. We kissed like that for a few seconds then she got up. Aunt Cathy bent over to pick up her clothes, giving me full view of her large ass with nothing covering it up.

"Get home," she whispered on her way out the door.

I picked up my clothes and put them on quickly. I didn't want to risk falling asleep.

#

Aunt Cathy and I worked on the plan that week. We texted back and forth, and it was killing me not to see her. Meanwhile, though, I had basically started spending every night in my mom's bed. Which was not something to complain about. She was beautiful, soft, and sweet. We made love every night then fell asleep spooning, me holding her soft, flat belly.

Our plan seemed simple. Aunt Cathy was going to invite us over for a day by the pool. I would ask my uncle about Asian massage parlors, and happy endings, and how to get them, and hopefully he would take me to one. Or I'd pester him until he did. Seemed pretty simple.

Aunt Cathy was confident I could convince him to take me to one. The problem would be proving he did anything there. I was sure they wouldn't let me just stroll in and record on my phone while my uncle was getting a hand job.

Aunt Cathy didn't seem worried. I suggest I would just text her the location of the place we went to and she could show up and say my mom was wondering where I'd went and catch him in the act, but she wasn't convinced that would work. She said he could deny getting anything other than a massage. That she'd questioned him in the past and he'd denied it. No, she'd made it clear. I needed to get video proof. Guess deep down she wanted to see my uncle kill me when he figured out, I was the one that set him up when he got caught.

The next weekend my mom and I went over my Aunt Cathy's house to hang by the pool. This was the moment of truth.

We got there and my Aunt Cathy let us in after we knocked. She opened the door wearing an oversized t-shirt that was pulled tightly over her ass, that I'm sure was covering her bathing suit.

She let us in and hugged my mom and we let my mom head in as I gave Aunt Cathy a quick hug. I let my hand roam to her ass and gave it squeeze when no one was looking. She gave me a disapproving look, but I knew she liked it. Aunt Cathy walked in front of me and I watched her ass as she did. The shirt was pulled down tightly and because her ass was so wide it was stretched tightly over her twin hams. Her ass was twice as wide as I was, and I hoped would get bigger as her pregnancy developed.

We went out to the pool and everyone was there. Stephanie and Lily were both in chairs beside the pool, Stephanie in a tight white bikini that showed off all of her curves. She had average size breasts with hips that were wide and an ass that as incredible.

Lily was in a one-piece, her tits larger than anyone else's barely being held in by the swimsuit. She gave me a shy smile and a little waved. I waved and smiled back.

Stephanie completely ignored me.

My uncle was in the pool with Aunt KK's kids, splashing and playing basketball with a goal that sat on the edge. He was large, six-four if he was an inch, a bald head, and a big guy, a layer of fat covering what had used to be all muscle.

Aunt KK was in a lounge chair looking as sexy as ever. She had on a black bikini, the tops of her sun kissed pressed winking at me, her cleavage creating a chasim that I wanted to dive into. She got up and gave my mom and hug then held out her arms to me. I hugged her and felt all her curves up against me. She felt so nice.

"I've missed you," she said as we hugged, pressing her breasts into my chest.

"I've missed you, too," I said my hands roaming over her hips.

"Maybe we can do something about that soon," she whispered and gave me a wink.

God, I hoped so.

My mom sat down next to Aunt KK and Aunt Cathy and started talking. I didn't want to seem annoying but there was nowhere I would have rather been then with all three of them. But I needed to make some inroads on our plan. The whole point of today was so I could ask my uncle about getting a happy ending massage.

I jumped in the pool and swam and played around with everyone, shooting glances when I could. Aunt KK looked sexy as hell in her black bikini. My mom looked sexy as hell in a tiger striped bathing suit, her freckly skin showing almost everywhere. I snuck glances at Lily who caught me a few times and each time would smile and wave. I waved back every time.

Stephanie continued to ignore me.

After a while of playing my uncle got out of the pool and fired up his grill. Hamburgers and hot dogs were on the menu.

Aunt Cathy caught my eye and nodded her head at my uncle who was drinking a beer and cooking the burgers.

I got out of the pool and headed over to where my uncle was grilling.

"What's up, man," he asked me.

"Oh, nothing much," I said.

He nodded in a way that was meant to say, yeah, I get you, too many women here.

"So how are things going?" he asked me.

"Pretty good I guess." I had no idea how to broach the subject of getting whacked off by an Asian woman.

I stood there awkwardly and the nervousness started to build up and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I looked over and Aunt Cathy was watching us. I went and retrieved my phone and came back over by the grill.

I texted Aunt Cathy.

No idea what to say.

She sent back a facepalm emjoi.

No help.

"Hey, you want a beer?" my uncle asked.

I jerked my head up from my phone. "A beer?"

"Yeah, sure," he said clapping me on the shoulder. "Your old enough, over eighteen. That's old enough in my book." He pointed at a fridge on the patio. "Grab you one, bud."

I didn't want to be rude. Maybe I could get drunk and just blurt it out. Hey unc, wanna take me to get jacked off. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and opened it. I took a sip and the cold liquid settled my stomach some.

"So how did you like the cruise?" he asked me.

I felt like this was a trick question. What was I supposed to say? I really liked it. Especially the part where I fucked your wife in her ass. Oh, and your daughters, too. Don't forget about them.

"Oh, it was great. Really fun."

"Yeah, he agreed. There pretty cool. I was sad I had to work. But somebody's got to pay the bills around this place." He gave Aunt Cathy a nasty look. "Know what I mean."

I did not.

"Oh yeah," I said.

I sipped my beer and watched him grill the burgers. He took them off and put them on a plate and handed them to me. "Burgers are done," he called. "Hotdogs coming up."

I carried to the burgers to the outdoor table and set them down. Aunt Cathy caught my eye, and she gave me a comforting look. Then she slowly rubbed her belly.

Got it. Do it for the baby.

I went back over to my uncle and helped him put the hotdogs on the grill.

"So, can I ask you something," I said.

"Shoot," he said as he slapped down the dogs.

I threw a subtle glance over my shoulder to make sure no one could hear us. "So, a couple of my friends went to this Asian Massage parlor, the one on 3rd street with the big red sign that says massage."

He gave me a look and started to chuckle. "Oh yeah? They tell you all about it?"

I felt the heat in my cheeks from embarrassment. I think it actually helped me out. He started to laugh then leaned in, "That's not even that good a place. You don't want to go to that one. It's right there in town. Everybody can see you." He glanced over to make sure no one could hear us. "I can take you to a better one."

I sighed in relief. "It's just that..." I trailed off.

He laughed. "I get it." He leaned in close again. "You want a girl to play with your dinkie." He slapped me on the back and laughed.

He glanced over at the women talking and the kids playing in the pool. "I know of a good one. I'll take you. But I'm not paying for you. Your friends tell you how much it was?"

Since my friends hadn't actually gone, they had failed to mention how much it costs. "No, I don't think they did."

My uncle gave me a wary look. One that said if a bunch of teenage boys were talking about handjobs then surely they would have mentioned the price. He thought about it for a second then let it pass. "Ok, well they shoulda told you." He glanced again to make sure we still out of earshot. My aunts and my mom were still on the other side of the patio, Aunt Cathy commanding attention in some story she was telling. I was sure she was distracting everyone so I could talk to my uncle.

My uncle leaned in. "You'll need a hundred and eighty bucks. OK? You got that kind of scratch?"

I gulped. I did have it. I had a few hundred dollars saved up, but I wasn't expecting on spending that much to catch my uncle getting a hand job. "One eighty?" I asked.

I chuckled again. "Yeah, kid. It's sixty for the house fee and one-twenty for everything else." He gave me a skeptical look. "If not, then I can't take you. I'm not paying for you."

He was such a great guy.

"Yeah, I got it." I said.

He smiled and clapped me on the back. "Good," he said. He looked over at the women talking again. "When do you want to go?"

I shrugged. I didn't want to go at all. But Aunt Cathy needed this. "First chance we get, I guess."

"Ok cool," he said. He cast a nervous glance toward the women again. "Tomorrow around lunch. I'll pick you up. Be ready. And don't tell anyone where you're going. Or that you're going with me." He nodded towards my aunts and mom. "Cathy finds out about this and she'll kill me and you both."

If he only knew.

#

We left my Aunt Cathy's house that afternoon, stuffed on hotdogs, burgers, and chips. Aunt KK had given me another hug and a wink on the way out the door, then ran her hand to my butt and squeezed it.

"Come see me one day when the kids aren't there," she'd whispered.

"I'll definitely do that," I'd told her.

And I definitely would.

We'd gotten home and decided we were too tired and full to do anything. My mom went and disappeared for a while, I'm sure taking a bath and relaxing.

I messed around and played video games, trying to keep my hands off of my cock. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom, Aunt Cathy, or Aunt KK. Stephanie had looked rocking in her bikini as well, and Lily's huge tits had been calling my name all day.

I couldn't sleep with anticipation and I went and checked on my mom. She was sound asleep, tired from the days activities.

I spent he night trying to sleep, trying not to jack off, and trying to figure out how I was going to catch my uncle in the act of getting a handjob. I couldn't do any of it.

After midnight or so I got a text from Aunt Cathy?

You up?

I replied quickly, thankful for the break in the tension. I'm up.

What did he say today?

We hadn't had a chance to really talk the rest of the day. We'd just shot desperate glances at each other.

Tomorrow. Noon.

That bastard. He'll leave work for a fucking happy ending but not to help me out with the kids or anything.

I though about that. There must be years of built-up frustration between them.

Even though I had no confidence it was true, I texted. One more day. We'll get what we need.

Aunt Cathy sent back a smily face.

I sent back a wink.

Then came two peaches.

I laughed. Like really laughed. Aunt Cathy knew what peaches meant.

I sent back an eggplant.

She sent back some hearts. Then. I wanna suck that big eggplant.

I'd love that.

I bet you would.

Oh I def would. I'd cum in your mouth again.

She sent back a smilely face. Tasted good.

I hope so.

All the texting was at least taking my mind off of tomorrow.

It did. I want more.

I'll give you more.

I bet you would.

I'll give you more after I pull it from your big ass.

Aunt Cathy sent back a blushing face. Then OH YEAH

You like that?

Yes!

Ur a dirty girl Aunt C

For you baby

I pulled my cock from my shorts and started stroking it. Just a few weeks ago I'd never imagined I'd be sexting with my mean, fat aunt. The aunt I had now gotten pregnant and was basically in a relationship with. And I'd definitely never dreamed I'd be trying to set my uncle up to catch him getting a hand job.

I started to stroke my cock hard. Yes, be my dirty girl Aunt C.

OH I WILL BABY BOY BE MY DIRTY LITTLE BOY

Oh yeah, I'm your dirty little boy. Ur dirty little boy wants to fuck ur fat ass.

Oh yes baby. I love that.

I'm gonna pound that big fat ass then cum in your mouth

Yes baby, make me taste my ass.

I was stroking my cock hard now.

Yes, taste that shitty ass off my cock Aunt C

Yes baby, shove it in my mouth. Are you stroking your cock for your sexy milf?

I'm stroking it so hard. So close to cumming thinking about you

Yes my love. Cum for me.

Stroking it so hard.

Mmmmm it's such a thick cock. So nice. I want to taste my ass off of it while you fuck my mouth.

Damn. Aunt Cathy must have had some pent up sexual aggression. Which is why she'd let her nephew fuck her and get her pregnant I guessed.

Next time I see you I'm gonna shove it in that fat ass.

Yes baby do it. Take my fat milf ass. It's yours. You can have it any time you want it.

That ass is so nice and tight. So fucking hot.

Yes baby, think about fucking it then cumming all over my tits.

Oh yeah!

There was a pause in our texting and I stroked my cock furiously. Aunt Cathy's ass was so fat and soft, so tight when I was inside of it. I kept thinking about her fat cheeks spread wide and warm up against me while my cock was being surrounded by her tight hole.

After a few mins she sent me a picture of her tits. She'd pulled down her top and exposed them, holding the sagging nipples up.

Oh fuck yes, I texted back.

Yes, baby. I wish I was there sucking you.

I'm gonna take that ass so hard from behind when I see you.

Yes baby, do it fuck it and cum in it

Yes keep talking Aunt C. Make your boy cum. Talk dirty you dirty bitch

I could see Aunt Cathy's texting bubble and hoped she'd help me out. I was so close to cumming.

Think about fucking your aunt's fat pussy you dirty boy. Pull your cock from your aunt's pussy and shove it in my ass. Don't wait for lube. Just use my juice. Oh god, it hurts but feels so good. Your cock is so fucking big. It feels humongeous in my ass. It's making my pussy cum. Oh god it's so good in there. My pussy juice is squirting all over your balls, soaking our legs. My tits are flopping so hard with every thrust they hurt. Oh fuck. I can't take your big dick in my ass baby cum for me cum or me I scream.

Holy shit. I read the message twice and could feel my balls start to tighten, my brain going white imagining Aunt Cathy on her knees in front of me, her ass spread open for me.

Before I could respond she messaged again.

Yes baby, do it! Fuck my ass till you're ready to cum. Pull it out of my ass quick baby, thrust in into my sopping wet pussy right before you cum. My big pregnant belly will be rubbing the floor, you'll cum so deep inside my pregnant pussy, your warm cum filling me up, my pussy will start cumming on your cock! Do it baby, take it from my ass and cum in my pussy.

Oh damn. She was such a dirty woman when she got going. She acted so much like she didn't have any feelings, but she had more feelings than most people.

She sent me another one.

Stick it back in my ass baby boy. That cum covered dick wants to be buried in that fat milf ass. I can feel you pressed into my whole ass. Pull it from your milf's ass and pull my hair, make me suck it, force it into my mouth, make me taste that shitty flavored cock. Tell me to suck it while you pull my hair. Force it down my fucking throat.

I stroked faster and felt the hot flood of releases and shot a rope of cum six inches high that landed on my shirt. I kept stroking and bite down a moan that formed in my throat. I stroked till I couldn't stand to touch my cock any longer.

I picked up my phone and read a message she had sent while I was cumming.

You there baby?

I'm here. Damn. Got busy reading and stroking my cock. I came so hard.

Whose cock?

Your cock Aunt c. Always yours.

Good boy. Glad you had fun. Next time I'll cum. Get some sleep. Big day tomorrow.

Ok. I'll try.

You'll do great. And listen, I don't mind if one of those Asian bitches jerks you off.

I didn't know what to say to that. Before I could respond she sent back laughing faces.

Just this once you bad boy. I won't tell. Don't make it a habit.

I held my phone and watched her text bubble.

I love you.

I love you too Aunt Cathy.

I turned off the lights and crawled into bed and fell asleep.

#

I got up the next morning and went downstairs. Because I had stayed up so late it was already after ten. I found a note my mom had left for me.

Sweetie,

Make sure you're home for dinner. Big surprise.

Love Mom.

She'd drawn a little figure of a woman holding her pregnant belly. She hadn't started showing yet, but she was beyond excited. I smiled and put the note in a drawer. Wonder what the surprise would be.

I was nervous. I still had no idea how I was going to catch my uncle in the middle of getting a hand job. Was I going to just tell whoever, oh excuse me, I need to catch my uncle getting jerked, be back soon? I had no idea how this was going to work.

I ate some cereal and pondered my situation. Then my phone buzzed.

A text from my uncle. Make sure you get a shower. Ladies don't want to smell your nasty ass.

I sent back a thumbs up.

I went and took a shower, letting the hot water beat on my back and take my nervousness away. I hoped I could do this. Hell, I think I was more nervous about getting a happy ending.

I finished my shower and got dressed. Shorts and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy. I grabbed my phone and wallet and the cash I had stashed in my nightstand. I counted out one-eighty in twenties.

I paced around nervously until my uncle texted, he was pulling in.

I went out the front door, locked it and got it in his big black pickup truck. He was a contractor or something like that. Aunt Cathy just said he drove around and drank all day while other guys hung sheet rock and did electrical work.

"You ready, sport?" he asked in his obnoxiously loud voice, his big bald head gleaming.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said.

"Ok, cool!" he said as he punched me playfully. "You're in for a treat."

We drove to the place he knew. It was set back in a small shopping center, a donut place to one side, then a nail salon and the massage parlor turned away from the highway. The only sign that anything was out of the ordinary was the big red "Massage" sign on the street. We parked and my uncle said. "Don't be nervous, alright. They ask, you tell em you're over twenty-one. Doubt they question it. When you get in there give them sixty first. That's the house fee. Then one-twenty for everything else. Oh, and tell em you've been here before, but only if they ask."