All Comments on 'Aunt Char and the Secret Photos Pt. 01'

by Microbevel8

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope There’s More!

Can hardly wait for the next chapter. Gotta know where this goes. Awesome read!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Pure love

So many interesting how she watched her son and nephew instead of getting upset. So erotic.

raraewriterraraewriterover 4 years ago
Clever

So enjoyed this very clever story. Secret observations can lead to so many wonderful opportunities for the observed and the observer. Keep on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - well constructed

sparkle8sparkle811 months ago

Impassioned. Aunt Char is sexy and frightening. She might be a little emotionally disturbed. But she is so hot, and although Sam seems at first reluctant to change his life so dramatically, it's not just her threats that convince him. He is as smitten with her as he was when he was younger, and resistance is futile. Can't wait to read the second part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicrobevel8@Microbevel8
As I age and become wiser, I can appreciate the beauty of a firm cock as well as soft breasts. Stories that are creative and well-executed stay with me long after I have ejaculated reading them. The ones listed in Favorites demonstrate this idea. The authors I favor are very...