All Comments on 'Aunt Connie, is my Favorite Auntie'

by inafantasy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been a regular visitor to Literotica's Incest column for many years and have no problem saying that this is by far the most realistic and well written story I have ever enjoyed. It's 4:28 am and I just woke to take a leak and get a drink of water when I opened literotica to see what was new in the ole Incest listing. Auntie Connie sounds like the perfect MILF and you both found exactly what you wanted. I will congratulate you for this very entertaining and enjoyable read.

Pistolpete5648

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a very good story up with the exception of the end.

The last full paragraph is completely confusing. You use the pronouns 'she' and 'her' but it is impossible to tell who are you referring to. Your Aunt, or your 'fellow student'?

Then you say, "I think she thought I was trying to repeat the last sex I had with all of them." What? All of who?

All in all a good story, so I'll give 5 stars but (IMHO) you should rewrite the ending to either cut out the confusing stuff, or fill it out a little more if you are discussing the 'fellow student'.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

It was good, just too slow at the start, and didn't like you switching tracks for the ending. Also, it didn't need the nephew getting stoned all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for a good story.

I agree with the poster that said the end was a little confusing. That story could have stopped before college. The gift(s) of the roommate was hot enough to stand alone as a separate story. So were the girlfriend adventures. It was as if those were afterthoughts and he was bragging that he kept on banging. Fine, I guess.

Some little bits of writing advice. Good work with the spell checker, you spelled the wrong word correctly a couple of times. But the thing that will make your story telling pop will be to use periods and semicolons instead of commas all the time.

Still and enjoyable read. Looking forward to your next story.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

HOT STUFF 5*****!

DistantThunder1DistantThunder112 months ago

SUCH a talented writer. Seldom a 10-Star review when most desired.

What is interesting to me is that I can actually "see" in my mind's eye this happening in real life. While fantasy, it is also believeable...

Excellent.

Nutman99Nutman9910 months ago

What an incredible story. So wish I had an aunt like that when growing up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous