Aunt Connie, is my Favorite Auntie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

She told me, "relax, enjoy it," but then reminded me, it was just between us.

She was so good at it, girls my age just jerk, and make you cum because they feel they have to if they want to get a boyfriend. She was doing more than that, like holding, and massaging my balls as she did. Making good use of her extra hand to accentuate the feeling of pleasure for me. She seemed to know when to back off, right when I was on the edge, and then would start again, I wanted to last but needed to cum.

I was lubed up as she got down on her knees to finish me off. It was a heavenly vision, and feeling as she sped up her strokes. The sexy top did not have a bra under it, and now I could almost see her nipples. I did not get to warn her, she had me so worked up, she sensed it I think, from the way my body seized up, but not in time. With not enough time to get the towel, she just opened her mouth, and caught what she could, the rest went all over her breasts, and top. I told her I was sorry, but she said it was OK, she liked the taste of my cum. I can't lie, seeing her take my cum touched me, seeing her scoop up some ropes that missed her mouth to suck them off her fingers, took my feelings over the top. No girl I dated ever came close to what she did for me. She cleaned us both up before she left the room. What a summer job I had, I was spending a lot of time at her place even staying for dinner some nights and even more after that.

I had to up the ante the next time, but was not sure how, I already waited for her naked, and jerking, how could I top that. I wanted to do something to show her how anxious I am to see her when she gets home. So when I heard her car pull in, I didn't even have to touch myself. This time, I just pulled off my shorts and walked into the kitchen naked. I waited at the door already hard from the anticipation of what I wanted to do with her. I just loved having my body on display for my auntie. She came in, and was surprised, but not too shocked seeing me standing there in the raw, my cock standing straight out in front of me without even being touched. She is so pretty and so petite. I just loved putting my arms around her, to give her a long hug, and a short kiss.

She had put her arms around me too, and they ended up on my bare ass, she squeezed my cheeks as she laid her head on my bare chest, and said, "feels like you are happy to see your auntie, she was happy to see, and now feel you. You were a real vision for me when I opened the door. I suppose you are interested in playing our little game, maybe I will have a surprise for you too."

She came back and did not disappoint me, she had nothing on but a short little skirt, that just rested on her hips. It only went far enough to cover her private area, she was topless for me, and I later found she had no panties as well. I had hoped my naked greeting would inspire her to show me more, and she sure did, her breasts are fabulous. My penis swelled, even more, when I looked at her perfect breasts, they were quite firm, I did not see any fat on her anywhere that was showing, she keeps herself pretty fit.

She did not bring the lube, or a towel this time, and I had to guess, well hope she was escalating her participation in our game again, and I was all for it. I had relaxed a little waiting, and she got on her knees in front of me, she had this look on her face that I had never seen from her. She started by just playing with my penis with her soft hands, but once it was coming back to life, she put her head down and started by just kissing my knob, the kisses soon turned to licking.

She knew what she was doing, she was driving me crazy in a good way, she would start on the underside, with her tongue, slide it up over the tip, covering my whole knob. Just as she finished the first stroke, she would look up, and give me the sexiest look I ever saw, then she kept repeating that stroke.

I did not think I was even going to get past this beginning. After a few licks, she looked up and said, "Is this OK? I just had to take you in my mouth. You're so much bigger than your uncle Phil, he was cheated genetically I guess, I was not lying when I said yours was special, and you are such a special nephew."

Well, I just shook my head yes again, then it happened, she took it in her mouth and coated it with more of her saliva, I swear she got it harder, and bigger than I ever saw it get before. It felt awesome in her mouth, and I loved the fact that I had such a view of her doing it. I hate to admit it, but I was not only a virgin then, I had very few blow jobs. The blowjob she was giving me was better than any that I ever had. I admit to being a chronic masturbater, but we had just found a cure for that, at least for that summer.

Her firm breasts were pushing against my legs, as she blew me, and I loved it. I just had to start playing with them. I liked the look, and feel of her nipples, and could not wait till I got a chance to nibble on them. I think me just playing with them turned her on because she really got into what she was doing. To be honest she got a little rough with me. I had not had a girl suck my balls before, and she was sucking them so hard I was in pain. But the pleasure she gave me when she swallowed my stiff penis, and I felt my knob all penetrate her throat made it all worthwhile. I had only seen that done, and only in porn clips, it was just too much for me, I guess.

It was just like when I could not warn her in time, but this time I was still in her throat when I involuntarily started to release my load. I am not proud of it, I tried to pause or stop, but once those ropes start, your lucky if you can even pull out. I had no control, she choked a little, but pulled back, and took my load. Then looked up with my cum running out the sides of her mouth, it was so sexy.

The fact that my aunt just swallowed my load, was not bothering me as much as I thought it might. I started to fantasize about her breaking my cherry. I guess 18 is not that late for that, I think a lot of guys start lying about it much younger, just bravado, locker room talk, but having the tool needed, and getting a girl to take it in her vagina are two different things.

She did not speak right away, just wiped her face off, and pulled up her skirt as she sat on my lap to kiss me, then told me, "I know I got carried away, you at the door naked, your hard cock pointed straight at me, proved you really want me, and triggered it. Looking at your young body, your perfect build, as I was sucking you, just set me off. It's not your fault you came in my throat, I was the one that lost control, putting my bare breasts in your direct view, and swallowing your cock, I sensed I was being too rough with your balls, they are going to be sore, so we are even."

I just had to tell her, "Your bare breasts were the highlight of my week, I will tell you if you go further than I can handle. If you are wondering, your wet pussy on my cock right now, it feels good, it could make me cum again."

She kissed me again, and told me I was just so sweet and irresistible, "I am sorry, but I just had to feel your hard penis down there where I think we both would like it to be inserted, but are not sure we should," as she ground her wet pussy on it a little. I could feel it go up between her lips, and into her pussy a little, against her hole I guess. I never had my penis make contact with a pussy other than dry humping, and it got me hard again.

She felt what I did too, and said, "I am so sorry for getting carried away again, if I don't get off your lap, we will be fucking. I am not sure whether we should even consider going that far considering the fact that I am your aunt, and regardless of the divorce I always want to be in your life as your auntie."

I hoped it would have gone that far, but she just leaned over and kissed the tip of my penis, and said, "maybe tomorrow, I will at least let you see close up, what I have been rubbing against this."

She left for her room after that, and I dressed to go home, that part of our routine was the same. I was so fucking turned on, and ready to go all the way, the pantie-less lap sitting, and grinding on me really had me reeling. Then her telling me she was going to show it to me, took me even higher.

Needless to say, when I got home later, mom was cooking dinner, I told my mom, I had some stuff I had to send to the college admittance office. Then I went straight to my bedroom to jerk off.

I wanted to get my cherry broke before I left for school, I hoped my aunt would let me do it with her, so I could learn, and I would be ready to please girls my age. I was not playing anymore, I waited for her the very next day, she told me she would likely be early, so I took that as her being ready too.

Aunt Connie walked into the room, and I was ready and naked again, but not yet hard, having no porn on the screen. I just laid there on the sofa, with my body exposed fully to her. I tried to look like what we are taught in movies looks sexy to women, my arms behind my head to display my fitness since she mentioned it the day before. I had my mini bong on the coffee table ready to light, I thought maybe if she was high, it might help take away more of her judgment.

When she came in, I invited her to smoke some pot with me. She accepted but told me only after she got out of her sweaty clothes. She left and was gone longer than usual, but came back looking just stunning in a spaghetti strap sundress, my mom wears them but does not look as good as aunt Connie does in one, that vision just took my breath away. I admit though, the fact that she had been topless for me, made me worry that this might be a pause in her escalation. She was sexy in it, it was a light-colored print, and her tanned legs really stood out.

She had to have taken a quick rinse because she smelled so good. She sat facing me as we smoked a couple of bowls, it is a small pipe, and I am used to smoking a bowl by myself. It was overkill, we were one fucked up couple from the pot, and horny from looking at each other as we smoked. I was naked, and her dress was not covering her pussy, making its debut, as she had no panties, so the escalation was on.

The pot did cause her to lose more inhibitions, she did more than just blow me this time. She is small and, and told me to lay back, as she strained to lift my legs, and that puzzled me, as to what she had in mind.

When I felt her tongue enter my asshole, I almost jumped out of my skin, I loved it, and grabbed my legs to free her up for more. It was another new feeling she was giving me, licking, and rimming me, before she sucked my balls, she was driving me crazy, and I think herself too. For the first time, I saw one of her hands go under her dress, and into herself, she wanted some pleasure too.

She looked up at me and said, "Chip, you have me really fucked up with that pot, and you look so fucking hot, and sexy. You knew what you were doing, putting your naked teen body, looking so fit, on display for me when I came home. You have no idea how hard it has been for me seeing you naked, and hard all these times. Then I realize that I am not only your aunt, and should not have done what I already have. I am too old as well, but if you want, I will lay back now. and you can lift this dress, and get a close-up look at my sex, if you want you can even touch it.

I did not hesitate, to make the move needed to tell her I was in and started to crawl up to her, as she scooted back to the other end of the sofa, and lifted her dress, and I was taken by the smell of her body wash, she was shaven, and wet down there.

She had herself excited, this was my chance. She was so smoothly-shaven or waxed, I wondered if it was for me. She spread her legs for me to give me a better view, and access if I wanted it. Of course, I did and started by just licking my fingers, and entering her, I have fingered girls before, but not with my head that close. She was moist already, and I just loved what she was letting me do, and made noises that made me think she liked it too.

I was not going to pass on a chance to taste her, or just taste my first pussy for that matter. I did, first with just my tongue, that was enough to get a noise from her, and have her close her legs and squeeze my head. I almost backed off thinking she did not like it, but then she grabbed my head, she wanted it there. Soon I had my hands on her thighs, and I was just plain eating a woman out for the first time. At least I thought I was, but she liked it or pretended to, so I guess I was doing OK. Maybe she just needed someone's attention down there and was not picky about how experienced they were.

Things escalated, and we ended up on the floor, I was deep in her pussy with my tongue, and she was sucking my cock my first 69, something felt wrong though, we got to that point so fast she still had her dress on, I wanted to feel her breasts against me. I stuck it out, and worked her clit, until I felt her cum, how I was able to hold off from cumming too, I don't know.

It was time for her to lose the dress, and I stood her up and lifted the straps off her shoulders, and let it drop, and gave her my first skin-to-skin hug, I just held her there tight in my arms. My cock was pushing up into her crack again like when she sat on me. It was a hug by an auntie, I would never forget.

We kissed deeply, before we laid back down again, head to head this time, and I took my time kissing every last part of her body, I did not leave anyplace out, when I straddled her to kiss her breasts, causing my cock to push against her pussy again.

Feeling her tremble as I made contact with it told me she was anxious for this moment. I was overwhelmed with pleasure, being high, and being in a naked embrace with my auntie. I did not realize it fully at the time, but having your first naked experience with a real woman, was so much better than it would have been with someone my age, who was just learning too, and likely as lacking in confidence as I was.

I was still a little worried that she was going to balk at actually letting me put my penis inside her vagina, and was ready to force the issue when she said, "I am so fucking wet I am dripping, and your young body and your penis pressed against me has taken me beyond any good judgment. I won't accept anything but your hard cock in this slutty aunties cunt right now, I need you to fuck me. I have been happy to just take care of your needs, but I have tortured myself doing it. I have not had a man inside me in almost a year, and not a young virile one like you since I was your age."

I had no experience at what I was about to do, I was nervous, but then I thought, how much do you have to know to get your hard dick in an excited, and wet hole? She had her legs in the air, and had me by my neck, and was holding me tightly against her breasts, she was not going to let me get away until I fucked her.

She reached down to guide me in, it was a tighter fit than I imagined, I wondered if it was my size causing it, I thought she had been just making me feel good about myself talking about it being big. I had to push hard to get past the entrance, but I managed, and my cherry was broken.

I was fucking a woman, and that woman was soon digging her nails into my back, and telling me, "Oh God Chip, you're big, you feel bigger than you do in my mouth, Oh God! Fuck Me, Fuck your Auntie."

It was clear she was getting off on the auntie/nephew stuff, and playing it to the hilt, but I was happy to get feedback so soon, and there was even more. "Oh Fuck, I can't believe I am fucking a young man, a nephew, it feels too good to be wrong, Don't ever stop, I needed your cock so badly."

I tried my best to last, I wanted to get her off at least once, I knew she wanted it to, she started rubbing her own clit, and started to ask for more, "Come on Chip, you can pound your auntie, with all of that young cock, and smack my ass, call me the dirty slut I am, I am so bad for fucking my hung nephew."

I smacked her ass as she requested, but not hard, and I was not sure what she meant about giving her all of my penis, I thought I had it in as far as it would go. My sex education came from porn, and Porn-U 101, if you scissor a girl, you can go even deeper, so I lifted her leg to go in-between them. "Oh Fuck Chip, that's it, your going to make me cum. Don't let up, pound your slutty aunties pussy."

Now that I knew she liked being called aunt, and a slutty aunt at that. as she fucked her nephew, I was more than OK with it.

I kept pounding, but all the excitement of my first fuck was wearing on me, I was not sure whether I could get it done, then I felt her whole body shake, I didn't know you could feel someone cum, but I did. She was not done nor was I, so I just kept going, faster now, she came yet again, before I felt that familiar feeling, and yet again, I had no time to ask her where she wanted it, I told her. "Oh God, you fucking slut, your young nephew is going to cum in you, and fill your pussy full of his sperm."

It was hard calling her a slut, . I hoped I did not overdo it, but she loved it. It was kind of hot for me too I guess, when I started I did not think I was ever going to stop, nor did I want to. Cumming feels so good, and just cumming inside a woman, gave me a whole new feeling I never had before. I felt my balls throb as I did like they were pushing out all they had. I thought her taking my load in her mouth was something special. I had no idea how much better it would be to have my cock in a vagina when I shot my load.

We just laid there getting our breath, I did not know what to say after my first fuck, I was wondering if she knew it was. She soon spoke, "Oh Chip, that was so fucking good, you are a good nephew, and a great fuck for a young guy, your slutty auntie needed that so bad. I kind of regret the fact that I am on the pill, and my body is going to turn away your sperm. If I wanted a baby, I would want him to grow up to be just like you. You gave me everything I asked for, except for a good hard spanking," then she laughed a little.

I had to reply and did not lie, I said, "It was my first spanking request, I didn't know how hard I should smack you. You are just too sweet to spank, and I had a hard time calling such a sweet auntie a slut. I wanted to add, I love you auntie but was afraid she would take it as me thinking I was in love with her. I will always love her of course, like an aunt, plus a little more now."

"You were fine, and I hope you are not done, I am willing to go some more, I hope you can go another round with this slut, maybe two, but not on this hard floor."

First, she spread her legs, so I could see what I gave her, it is a special moment watching a woman push out your load, and make a pie. She claimed it was the biggest load ever, and she could feel every rope.

Then we stood up, and she took me by the hand, to lead me to her bedroom. I was feeling pretty confident, and cocky so to speak, it was going to be my first time sleeping with a woman in all definitions of the term. I let go of her hand and picked her up in my arms. She looked me in the eyes, as I carried her with one arm around her back, and the other under her ass, she may have been honest about how much cum I gave her, it was draining from her vagina as I carried her, and still coming out as I laid her on the bed.

"You are a man to me now, and not the little boy I remember, I have not been carried since my wedding night. You are never too old to pretend, let's pretend we are newlyweds, old-fashioned ones that can't wait to fuck again."

I had to reply, "OK, sweetie pie, sugar pie, honeybunch."

That got a laugh, lightened the mood, it did not make it less erotic though. I was very familiar with those terms of endearment, and more. I explained to her, I had to hear my

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers