Aunt Connie, is my Favorite Auntie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

parents use them when one of them was horny and wanted to fuck. It always got me out of the house for them too. Pretty crafty of them.

It was really early, we did not go there to sleep, or even nap, we made out, I think she was a little reluctant to smooch with me, even though we just fucked, but I wanted her to know that I liked her differently than I do any of my other aunts. I also wanted her to know I did not think of her as just a fuck toy.

She needed to know that with her being older, kissing her was not a turn-off for me. She had been so good to me, and broke my cherry, even if she didn't realize it, we shared a special event. Once I knew I could perform again, I invited her to sit on my cock, it was hard, and standing straight up again, she accepted. Aunt Connie rode me, cowgirl, I have seen it POV in videos, but having a woman in your hands, your cock going in and out of them, and their breast going up and down, and all just in front of you. I could not have had a better first lover, she was so comfortable doing this, I was still a bit nervous.

She told me how hot I looked, and that I made her feel so young. Then she said, "I heard your stomach growl, and if you want dinner, you have to promise not to put any clothes on until morning."

I agreed but told her I did not want the view of her hot body obstructed either. It was my turn to tell her how hot she looked, and how much I loved even just having her pressed naked against me. She rode hard, and came hard, seeing her face as she did was precious. She kept on going, she was going to get me off, and soon.

I told her how much I love her body as she sped up, and was serious. I was so turned on, it made me able to produce another cum shot before we headed to the kitchen to get some much-needed food and drinks.

She picked up the dress on the living room floor on our way to the kitchen to put on, but I was not having it, and we made a compromise, I told her she could wear an apron only. Is there anything sexier than a woman's naked ass sticking out of the back of an apron as she works in the kitchen? I have watched a lot of kitchen fuck clips, one of my favorites.

I sat on the cold chair and watched her ass as she moved around the room, there was still just a little of my cum running down her leg, it was so sexy. She quickly threw together a light meal, we were hungry it did not take us long to eat. We were cleaning up the dishes to put in the dishwasher when I could not resist putting my arms around her nakedness and kissed her behind her ear.

We were back at it again, first I just pressed against her, and wrapped my arms around, and rubbed her clit as she tried to wash some pans. She soon was in my control, and I had her bent over and holding on to the sink, and I fucked her there.

I had a feeling we were going to do it again, I was going to need some time in-between, after a third shot, and took the time to text my mom with an excuse to stay over, something I had not done yet. I went with the always reliable, my car wouldn't start, I think they were just as happy to have a free Friday night to do things I did not want to hear about or imagine to each other.

We decided to swim since it was such a warm night, and we both needed to do something other than fucking for a while. So we smoked some more pot, just sitting there naked with my auntie, smoking pot was so surreal, the fact that I had already fucked her three times was mind-blowing.

She suggested something she had always wanted to do, we skinny-dipped in her pool, another first, for both of us, and did not break our promise not to wear clothes. She said, since she did not move there until after the divorce, she had no one to swim naked in the backyard with. It is not private because of overlooking homes, but we left the main pool lights off and tried to be quiet. The little LED lights were like candles, she looked so sexy.

We were fucked up, and all over each other, we wanted to try to fuck, but knowing it would be hard to do, we settled for some moonlight oral, taking turns sitting on the side, as the other took the lead.

We were starting to tire, we ended in Aunt Connie's bed, spoon naked, we were still following the rules.

I woke up with wood and wondered if what we did was real or a dream. My wood woke her up then, and she asked me if I wanted my Auntie Connie to help me with it. It was starting to sound hot to me too, us calling each other aunt and nephew during sex. She blew me, and then I took charge, I had more positions on my list. I wanted her legs up in the air, and I just wanted to pound her, while her breasts danced on her chest.

Before I could start, she told me to choke her, I had seen it of course, but if she knew I never did it before, I am not sure she would have asked. She helped hold me up by my arms, as I used one hand on her neck the other on her breast. I think I did ok, I made sure she could still breathe, and she had a massive orgasm, so I let go and went for mine. I hoped it was just the first of more on this new day.

I ended up calling my mom this time instead of the text, I told her I had my friend look at the car, and he told me what part I needed, and it is on order and will be in later in the day. She told me she could pick me up, so I would not be a bother to Connie. Connie had gotten ornery on me and was sitting there in front of me with her legs spread, teasing me, pulled some of my cum out of her on her finger, and ate it. She was listening to the conversation, so I did her one better and handed the phone to her, so she could reassure mom it was OK.

They talked a little, and I got one up on her playing with my flaccid penis in front of her, making it get hard as she was trying to talk to my mom. She managed, to get through the conversation, and assured my mom that we were having fun, and she was more than enjoying my company. We busted out laughing after she hung up and started another day of smoking pot, and fucking, it was good that we did, my time was running out, I had to be leaving for school in two days and had not done anything to get ready.

I went home the next day, as a real man, my mom questioned me a little, as to what we had in common since we seemed to hit it off so well. I did not tell her it was because we were both horny all the time. Mom said that was sweet of me to stay that long, that she knew she was lonely, but my dad did not buy it but said nothing, he just gave me a smile when mom was not looking. I think he had at least a clue what was going on, but probably not the depth of it.

That was it for us, at least in-person sex, I was leaving for school. I had some limited privacy in my dorm room, and we had some video sex, mostly just me naked and masturbating for her as she pleased herself, she just loved it. My roommate was suspicious of me going in the bathroom with my laptop, and after we got to know each other better, I confessed to him. He was excited, he was no more a player than I was, and had never jerked off in front of anyone.

I sold it to him that I wanted to give her a surprise for her birthday, we kept pretty private, but I did see him at the sink one morning and knew he was more hung than I am, let's just say a considerable amount more, I already knew he was muscular, he had been a high school athlete.

I connected with her on her Birthday, I told her if she got naked, I would make it worth her while. I carried my laptop to his room, where he was lying on the bed naked and waiting. He is shy, but he picked up his donkey dick and was jerking it, as I aimed the camera at him, and introduced them, then left them alone.

I did not see him for almost an hour, then I got a text, best Birthday present ever, I Love You so much, Auntie Connie.