Aunt Em, Gretta, and I

Story Info
A sexual primer for 18-year-old boys.
2.1k words
4.29
13.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jryan345
jryan345
14 Followers

Note to readers: In my story, "Aunt Em and I", Joey's Aunt Emily was teaching him the fundamentals of sex in a course she entitled sex-ed 101. Joey was clueless at the beginning, but proved to be a quick learner in a course which consisted of both lecture and in-bed activities. At the end of that story, Joey reluctantly agreed to bed the widow Gretta, sight unseen, as a favor to his Aunt. Gretta was the owner of the large house where Em had rented rooms. All that Joey knew about Gretta was that she was a master seamstress who worked from home and neither drove a car nor attended church, hence the difficulty with meeting men and the reason that Joey was asked to help out.

The story which you are about to read begins with Joey and Aunt Em in bed, discussing anal sex. It is told by Joe(aka Joey), who is now in his advanced years.

* * *

Em says that we are not going to practice anal sex, no matter how much I pester her, because it doesn't do anything for her. She says, however, that a lot of women enjoy it, including two of her waitress friends, so there are a few things that I should know. Firstly, I should never attempt it on the spur of the moment. If the girl has never had anal sex, and agrees to try it, we should schedule a few preliminary sessions. In these sessions, I am to practice gently penetrating her anus, beginning with something the size of a pencil, and working up to the size of my rather large (her words) penis. Most important is the need for copious lubrication, because the rectum is not self -lubricating, as is the vagina. On the day when the actual event is scheduled, the girl should empty her bowels. An enema is not required, Em said, and gave me the name of a certain tea which would do the job.

After the discussion, we had prolonged intercourse, using variations on a position which we had not tried before. "Dammit, Joey, how many times have I told you to keep your fingers away from my asshole? Are you some kind of pervert? I feel sorry for your future girlfriends." The alarm clock then sounded, reminding Em that it was time to get ready for her waitressing work. When she left the room, the moment of reckoning was at hand. Gretta would soon knock on the door. I was never more nervous, and decided right then to make this a most unpleasant experience for Gretta, so that I would not be asked to service her in the future.

I was still in bed when I heard the knock, and when I said, "come in", the door opened and a petite barefoot woman was standing in the doorway. Her short white terrycloth robe accentuated a pair of wonderfully tanned legs. I thought that this could not be Gretta, that there had been some change of plans, but why didn't Aunt Em tell me of the change? After a moment, the tanned woman approached the bed. "Hello Joey, I'm Gretta. Please look away while I drop my robe and slide under the sheet." My brain was mush at this point. I did as she requested, and when she seemed to be settled in bed, I turned toward her and peered under the sheet. She was lying on her side facing away from me and was totally naked. Totally. No bra, no panties.

Remembering that Em said Gretta was shy, I did not immediately grab her. I quietly drew down the sheet and softly put my left hand against her neck, slowly drawing it over her shoulder, down her side, up over her hip, and down her leg to her shapely foot. I repeated this, gently scraping her smooth, flawless flesh with my fingernails. (I grew my nails long because Em liked to have her back scratched). Before long, Gretta was responding with soft moans and gentle twitches. After turning her on her back, we began to kiss. At some point I put my tongue against her teeth, but she did not respond. When asked to open her mouth, she did so, and soon our tongues were very busy. When I tried gently biting her lip she caught on immediately, and soon we were eating each other's faces. There was moaning and groaning. I didn't think her late husband ever kissed her in this manner.

After the kissing ebbed, I put one arm around Gretta and two fingers into her super-wet vagina. As I stroked her pussy, I kissed her mouth and nipples. At one point she called me a "little bastard". In no time at all I brought her to what seemed like a monster orgasm. "I feel that I should apologize for my slutty behavior", she said moments later, "but I'm afraid I totally lost control. It's been a while, and you were amazing." We cuddled and kissed for some time while she was recovering her energy, and then, for the first time, we fucked. The shyness had now disappeared. She was a willing and eager partner, and went along with everything I did with her.

How did the house-bound Gretta get her great tan? Her garment customers were the well-to-do and the rich, and some of these ladies lived on estates with tennis courts and swimming pools. They would send their limo drivers to bring Gretta to their homes. Some life, huh? Unfortunately, these seemed to be "ladies only" events - no men for Gretta to meet. Em thought that her landlady was about 43, and even though that seemed quite old to tell me, I agreed.

The fine tan was just one of Gretta's attributes. She was just one lovely curve after another. I tried hard to find any evidence of fat. None on her arms and legs, none on her hips and tummy. I suppose it is an anatomical necessity that she had some fat on her buns, but none was visible. Her legs were somewhat muscular, probably from all the tennis and swimming. She had full calves, which I adored. The breasts were firm but not large. However, the nipples were big and dark, making me crazy. I could spend hours sucking and kissing them. And then there was her face, which was something of an enigma. She was not beautiful, but there was something there that drew my attention. Only later did I realize that her face bore the mark of maturity, a quality which I eventually treasured.

Note to my readers: I realize that many of you think that I'm making up Gretta, that no woman of 43 could possibly be that perfect. But sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, as is the case with Gretta. I'm sorry that I don't have any photographs to show you.

When I said that Gretta went along with everything I did with her, I should've said that she eventually did, but sometimes after much discussion. The first orgasm I gave her by sucking and tonguing her clit went very nicely, but perhaps that was because I had aroused her out of her mind before I attempted it.

Fellatio was a different story. She took my penis into her mouth, began stroking it, and then stopped abruptly. "What am I going to do, Joey, when you ejaculate?" I said that most women just swallow the semen. "Isn't that unhealthy and unhygienic?" I tried to explain that the exchange of bodily fluids was not harmful, and that I drank her vaginal juices without getting sick. If swallowing semen was harmful, I said, then there would be whole lot of widowers in the world. After a time, the fellatio resumed. Gretta did not flinch when I ejaculated. She said that the semen was so fast and powerful that it just shot down her throat. She actually didn't have time to think about what to do. Gretta laughingly praised me as a super-semen-shooter, and wondered if someday that could become an Olympic event. The lady had a sense of humor.

I put off the subject of anal intercourse for several weeks because I was sure Gretta would object to it, but finally my predilection for assholes caused me to mention it. "The penis doesn't belong there. Why on earth would you want to do that?" I lied, and said that the only reason is that you might enjoy it. Aunt Em says that some women like it immensely. When Gretta reluctantly agreed to try it, we went through all the preliminaries that Em had suggested. One of her suggestions was that I give the lady an orgasm before anal sex because that would help relax her muscles.

Let me skip the details and go right to the conclusion. Gretta decided that she didn't like anal as a main course, but did favorite it as a side dish in two instances. When I fucked her swollen pussy in doggy style, she liked to have something shoved up her ass, such as the pestle from Aunt Em's mortar and pestle set on the nightstand. I don't remember whether she preferred synchronous motion of pestle and penis or alternate stroking. We tried everything. In the 69 position with me on the bottom, she enjoyed rectal penetration rhythmically coinciding with my slow licking of her clit. When she neared orgasm I sped up the licking and pounding until she exploded with a scream.

One afternoon Gretta came into the bedroom while Em and I were still having sex. The two ladies got together and whispered something which I could not hear. I was then instructed to lie flat on the bed. Em straddled my face and Gretta my hips. The ladies were facing each other. And then it started. Em lowered herself until my tongue could reach her vulva while Gretta guided my cock into her greedy vagina and began to fuck herself. My rock-hard penis throbbed at the thought of having sex with two women at the same time. I was never so horny as at that moment. I could reach Em's big tits with one hand while massaging her clit with other. And at the same time I was being fucked vigorously by the tanned lady.

Then something strange happened. Em asked me to stop licking her, and then to resume. Gretta would stop fucking me for a short time, and then start again. The ladies would occasionally whisper back and forth. I got the idea that they were timing their orgasms to coincide, and I was correct. When it finally happened, all hell broke loose. The ladies collapsed onto each other with much kissing and breast fondling. I jumped out of bed in disgust, shouting that they were a couple of lesbos. Em attempted to calm me down. She explained that many women enjoyed kissing both men and women, especially when they were highly aroused. "We have never kissed before, and don't plan to do so in the future. This whole thing was just an experiment to see what would happen. You have taught us to experiment and try different things, haven't you? So stop pouting, this is the way the world is. We are both looking forward to seeing you next week. Will you come?"

In less than two weeks I would be a freshman at the University of Minnesota. I wondered how my visits with Gretta and Aunt Em would end. My answer came by way of a phone call from Em to Mom saying that she had met her Prince Charming (at an AA meeting) and that they would be married very soon. Em also said that Gretta was selling her home and would be moving in with her sister in Minneapolis. I was happy for Emily and grateful for the sex-ed101 course. The news about Gretta was a little disturbing. She had given me more than sex. I know that feelings of affection existed between us even though they were never verbalized. There were kisses when no sex was in the offing. We lay in bed caressing and laughing long after sex was over. This never happened with Aunt Em. But something inside told me that the relationship must end. I never saw Gretta again.

Now it was time for me to give attention to girls my own age. I had an inkling that I was a victim of the Mature Woman Syndrome and wondered if that would prevent me from enjoying the company of some lovely young girl who also popped bubble gum and giggled. Only time would tell.

jryan345
jryan345
14 Followers