Aunt Emily Finds Out

Story Info
Aunt Emily welcomes Jack to adulthood.
1k words
4
29.1k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1001words
1001words
19 Followers

When Jack came home, he found his mother at the kitchen table, talking with his aunt Emily.

"No way, Rose!" said Emily. "This is really closed-minded! But of course every person has the right to have their own believes and opinions."

Jack walked up behind his mother, his arms wrapping around her as he planted a tender kiss on the back of her neck. Instinctively leaning into him, she felt his hand slip underneath her t-shirt, lovingly squeezing the fullness of her breast.

"Hi there, honey! How was your third day? Are you still happy with your professors?" Rose greeted him with a warm smile, planting a kiss on his lips.

Emily's eyes went wide with surprise as she saw Rose and Jack in this intimate moment. She seemed intrigued by what she saw, but unsure of how to react. Jack suddenly questioned if he had done something wrong, noticing his aunt's gaze lingering on them.

In an effort to relieve tension, Rose disclosed her and her husband's open-minded approach to sexuality when raising their son. They taught him that sexual interaction can be the purest expression of love, which is especially important during the hormone-filled early twenties. They encouraged Jack to express his love without hesitation or fear. Rose then assured Emily that there was no reason to worry and that they could speak freely about the topic without any reservations.

Emily's demeanor shifted as she audibly sighed in relief, grasping the situation at hand. "Thank you for explaining that, Rose," she said. "As sisters, we are no strangers to sharing intimacy, but I was uncertain if Jack had been raised with similar beliefs. Your approach to teaching him about love and intimacy is commendable."

"Indeed, Robert and I have always been open about our approach to love and intimacy, especially after Jack reached adulthood," Rose replied, reassuring Emily. "You don't need to hold back your expressions of love and affection around us. And if you're comfortable with it, we invite you to explore your own intimacy and desires with Jack as well."

That caught Jack's attention and without thinking he blurted out to his mother: "Does that mean it's okay for me to ask Aunt Emily to fuck, Mom?

"LANGUAGE, Jack! You know that we try to keep it clean around the house! And yes, if you feel like you need release or you feel like sharing your love with Aunt Emily you can ask her kindly. And don't even think about nagging her even though Emily's boobs are just as big as mine. You know that's not polite. No means no!"

"Yes, ma'am! I'll behave." exclaimed Jack visibly happy, looking at Aunt Emily in a new light.

Rose turned to Emily to remind her: "Remember, you don't have to indulge John every time he gives you those puppy eyes. I know you love your nephew, but spoiling him won't do anyone any good."

Emily found Rose's comment amusing and replied, "You know me so well, Rose. I'm a bit of a pushover, just like you, little missy. Don't think you're off the hook, you spoil John just as much as I do."

Rose couldn't deny Emily's accusation. She gave John's arm a motherly stroke and laughed at herself. John chuckled for a moment, but his expression soon grew serious, his gaze fixed in front of him.

Despite not looking at Emily's directly, John's eyes caught her attention. "It's okay, sweetheart. You can be honest with me about your needs," she reassured him. "Let me help you." Emily guided John's hand towards one of her ample breasts, and he made eye contact with her, expressing gratitude without a word.

Rose recognized that this kind of raw honesty was new to John, and she knew it was her responsibility to guide him.

She took Jacks hand in hers and released one of Emily's breasts from her low cut t-shirt adding: "Yeah, just like that. Be careful when letting them free. Good boy!" Turning to Emily she said: "He loves the praise!"

"MOM!" protested Jason, his cheeks filling with red, his eyes avoiding Emily's.

"It's okay, honey. It's just so cute and I know that you love to be praised."

John pursed his lips, unable to respond. It was clear that his mother was right. But as he glanced back at Emily, he was greeted with a warm, honest smile, and he felt a sense of relief wash over him. Emily had a way of putting people at ease. John was no exception. He found himself smiling back at her, feeling grateful for her calming presence.

Through the material of his shorts, Emily gently cupped John's cock in her hand and asked him innocently: "Do we need some release, sweetheart? Can Auntie help you with that?"

Jack's smile grew wider and his eyes brightened as Emily revealed her second breast, proudly displaying herself to John. As Emily slid off her seat and began to kneel, John quickly moved to the couch, grabbing a pillow to make her more comfortable.

"You raised him well, sister!" Emily quipped.

Emily took her time as she lowered Jack's shorts, savoring the moment. With a delicate touch, she took him into her mouth while maintaining eye contact, slowly moving back and forth on his shaft to keep him at ease. She soothed him by gently caressing his leg, allowing him to relax and fully enjoy the experience.

Rose rubbed Jack's back, calming him as well and letting him know that it's okay.

Meanwhile, John closed his eyes and surrendered to the pleasure, his face showing signs of ecstasy, his right hand still on Auntie's breast. Emily was skillful and focused. As John's orgasm made him convulse, she swallowed every drop of his semen without spilling a single bit, never breaking her gaze with him.

Rose praised Jack with a gentle "Good boy," and Emily echoed her sentiment by affirming, "SUCH a good boy!" All that Jack could reply with was a heartfelt "Thank you, Aunt Emily."

1001words
1001words
19 Followers