Not on the Couch!

Story Info
Jack is feeling confident but rose is worried for her couch.
1k words
4.14
26.9k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1001words
1001words
19 Followers

Jack found his mother lounging with his aunt on the couch that day, when he came in.

"If it isn't my *favorite* hunk!", teased Emily. To her surprise, Jack didn't blush. Instead, without a word, he came over and gave her a big smooch on the lips.

While Rose and Emily were still speechless, Jack sank down to his knees, gently spread Emily's legs, and planted another big kiss on Emily's bare pussy.

In disbelief, Jack's mother was holding her hand in front of her mouth'. Her inner voice was telling her to reprimand Jack. But a louder voice was admiring his confidence.

"Hey! How come she gets some and Mommy doesn't?" Rose protested with a wide grin.

Jack smirked and also pressed his mother's legs apart, pulled her panties to the side and gave her a drawn out french kiss on her pale meaty pussy lips. Rose was looking between her legs, watching her lips and Jack's squashed together.

A little out of breath Jack got back up again. Feeling good about himself and grinning from ear to ear, he asked, "How was that, Mom?"

"That's my boy!" exclaimed Rose. "That was great honey! Thank you!"

Now some wheels began to turn in Rose's mind. "Emily, you're not wearing panties?" Then turning to Jack, "And you! You knew that?"

Giving Rose a shy look, Jack scratched the back of his head, "Remember when Aunt Emily got me off with her mouth last time? That day, when she uncrossed her legs, I noticed she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress."

"Attentive, attentive, young man!" Emily was impressed.

"Don't you soil my precious couch with your wet pussy over there!" Rose warned Emily, only half jokingly.

"Relax! I'll be fine, sister, just like your couch. I'm sure that this gentleman of a son would lick me dry if I asked him nicely."

Jack burst out in laughter.

"What?" Emily played the hurt lady. "You wouldn't lick your sweet, sweet Auntie's pussy dry if she said 'please'?"

"Even if you didn't say 'please', Aunt Emily." Jack played along.

"Good boy!" Emily remembered how Jack liked to be praised. Sure enough she got a bit of blushing out of him this time.

Rose spoke her inner voice aloud, "But seriously, Jack. You shouldn't have done that without asking Aunt Emily. While showing our love is great, forcing it on another person is something we should never do!"

That made Jack feel a little ashamed. "Sorry, Aunt Emily."

Immediately Emily replied, "That's okay, sweetheart. I actually really enjoyed that. And just like your mother taught you, expressing your love in a sexual way is something honest, intimate and wonderful. Giving me this wonderful feeling of arousal for a second? I couldn't ask for more, honey! You have my explicit permission to greet me as intimately as you wish from now on, darling. And if I don't like it, I'll let you know."

Emily gave Jack a little wink, letting him know that he shouldn't feel bad. Then she noticed something. Lightly Stroking Jack's groin, she said, "I see that you appreciate my proposal, honey. ... And to prove a point to your mother..."

Emily pulled down Jack's shorts, letting his erect member jump out like a spring. She slid two fingers through the cleft of her vulva, showing Jack the stickiness between them. "Look honey, you've got Auntie a little exited as well. Be so kind and give Auntie a bit of a good time with that spear of yours," she said, pointing towards Jack's cock.

A bit unsure, Jack looked at his mother who just buried her face in her hands, shaking it slightly annoyed.

Emily enjoyed giving her sister a bit of a hard time. She took Jack by the hand and guided him between her legs, laughing, "Come on stud, Auntie needs some."

Jack stepped out of his shorts. Now being naked from the waist down, he positioned his penis at the opening of Emily's pussy, giving her a wide grin. Emily was laying back against the couch, her short skirt pushed up, her legs spread wide for Jack, her tanned private area in full view. She looked at him with anticipation and pulled Jack towards her, signaling him to enter her. "Yes, honey! Just like that", Emily encouraged Jack patiently.

Jack began to slide in and out, slowly raising his pace. His eyes were locked with Emily's while he was satisfying both of them.

Emily was visibly enjoying it without any haste. "Good?" she asked for some feedback. Jack just nodded and continued with their rhythm.

Looking to strengthen their connection during this intimate moment, Emily offered Jack her hands. With fingers interlocked, Emily whispered to Jack, "You're doing well, honey", following that with a smile and a slight affirmative nod.

From the sidelines Rose was playing with herself, feeling happy for her sister and her son.

Soon Emily saw something in Jack's face and asked gently, "You wanna cum, darling boy? Yeah?" Jack nodded, smiling.

"It's okay, darling. Let it go. Just let it go, sweetheart. Give Auntie your cummies."

Shortly after that, Jack started to grunt and then stopped his back and forth movements, lodging himself deeply inside Emily and unloading, while trying to gather his breath.

After a minute, Jack got off of Emily, who immediately took out a tissue from her purse and let Jack's semen flow into it. Emily stood up and said to Rose, "Look! See? Clean couch!", grinning at her.

"This is not funny, Emily!" Rose said. She pointed at Emily and then at Jack, "Next time you two wanna do it spontaneously, can't you just go to the bedroom? Or even go down on the floor, if you need to do it on the spot. Is that too much, to ask?"

Jack looked guilty, "Sorry Mom." But Emily was unimpressed. "Okay, okay, sis. We'll get a room next time. Okay?"

Rose just sighed, "Alright. Now, Jack, don't you have any homework to do?"

1001words
1001words
19 Followers