Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex with aunt, cousin, mother, grandmother, & wife's friend.
11k words
4.45
40.1k
30
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate, Ch 03

A one-man sexual orgy, Brian not only has sex with his aunt but also, he has sex with his cousin, his mother, his sister, his grandmother, his wife's best friend, his mother-in-law, and his twin sisters-in-law.

# # #

Reread, Revised, Rewritten and Continued from Chapter 02:

"I'm having a small gathering Saturday night, a few of my closest, female friends and my daughter," said Aunt Maureen.

Instead of looking up at me, as if she was suddenly embarrassed asking, she looked down at her dildo that she was still holding in her hand after fucking me up the ass with it. With her not making eye contact, she appeared as if she was talking to herself instead of talking to me. I wondered what she was thinking but I didn't have to wait long to know what it was troubling her and what would soon be troubling me.

"I want you to be our entertainment, our live, sexual entertainment," she said finally looking up at me and making eye contact.

She gave me a dirty laugh and a sexy look. That was when I knew that my diabolical aunt was up to no good.

'Sexual entertainment,' I thought. 'What does she mean by that? Does she want me to have sex with her, with my cousin, and with some of her closest, bi-sexual friends?'

Filled with sexual anticipation and sexual excitement, I was hopefully confused.

'I can do that,' I thought. 'I'd be happy to do that. It's the least that I could do for my aunt after being caught trying on her clothes. I'd love nothing more than to not only have sex with my aunt but also with my cousin and some of her friend, too. How hot would that be going from mother to daughter peppered with having sex with her friends. Then, I wondered what her friends looked like. I imagined her closest friends being as hot if not hotter than her.'

As if she was setting me up, she laughed at my hesitation and at my confusion.

"Sexual entertainment,' I thought again while wondering what I'd have to do to sexually entertain everyone? "What do you mean?"

'Am I finally going to have sex with my aunt and my cousin in front of everyone,' I thought again while hoping that I would?

"I don't understand," I said when she didn't answer me. "I don't know what you want me to do. What do you want me to do?" When she didn't answer again, I added my incentive for her to ask me what she wanted me to sexually do. "I'll do anything you ask me to do, Auntie. As long as I don't have to kill anyone," I said with a laugh. "Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

She laughed another dirty laugh.

"As if you're a stripper at a CFNM, clothe female and nude male, men's strip club, while dancing to music, I want you to strip yourself naked in front of all of us. I want everyone to see what I saw. I want you to show everyone your big, erect cock. Then, I want you to masturbate yourself," she said giving me a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "I want you to cum in front of everyone."

I looked at her shocked. I looked at her with sexual excitement. I looked at her with sexual anticipation while knowing that I'd not only love to strip myself naked but also masturbate myself in front of dozens of hot, albeit lesbian and bi-sexual women.

"If you do that for me, and if you cum for us, I won't tell your wife or your mother, my big sister, about any of this," she said. "Something that no one needs to know what we do behind closed, bedroom doors, you stripping yourself naked, masturbating yourself, and trying on my clothes, will be our dirty, little secret."

'Oh, my God. Hard to wrap my head around, I don't believe this. When my aunt caught me naked and masturbating myself, I thought she'd be angry. Instead, she was sexually aroused. Now, she wanted me to strip myself naked in front of her, in front of my hot cousin, and in front of a few of her closest friends,' I thought. 'Seemingly, with nothing sexually off limits, she wanted me to masturbate myself. She wanted me to cum. I wonder if she expected me to have sex with her, with her daughter, and with her friends, too.'

I was as embarrassed as I was sexually excited. As if I was a professional stripper, I couldn't wait to strip myself naked in front of a crowd of horny, drunken, and screaming women. As if I was a professional porn star, I couldn't wait to masturbate myself in front of them. As if I was a pervert deliberately exposing myself, masturbating myself, and ejaculating in front of them, I couldn't wait to cum. As long as my wife and my mother never discovered what I agreed to do for my aunt, I couldn't wait for Saturday night.

# # #

Chapter 03:

The night of my naked, striptease show, my aunt rented a small hall with a bar and a dance floor. There were about three dozen women including my aunt and my cousin all talking and laughing at the same time. A female DJ played loud music with colored lights flashing overheard. Women were dancing and making out with one another. No doubt, fitting right in with the crowd, with women groping her and kissing her, the DJ appeared to be a bi-sexual or lesbian, too.

With the drinks free for me, I had a couple of quick shots at the bar for courage. Then, ready to strip myself naked while hoping for some sexual action, I moved to the middle of the dance floor. I received a warm welcome as if I was a real stripper. The women clapped and yelled when I first arrived. Then, immediately becoming impatient while waiting for me to remove my clothes, they stomped their feet as I danced to the music.

"Take it off! Take it off! Strip yourself naked! We want to see your cock," they chanted and shouted over and again as if this was their striptease show mantra. "Show us your cock. We want to see your naked prick."

Oddly enough but backfiring on her, my aunt thought I'd be embarrassed removing my clothes in front of her, in front of my cousin, and in front of women I didn't know and had never met, but I wasn't. Instead of being embarrassed, I was sexually excited. She thought I'd be sexually humiliated stripping myself naked but, instead of being sexually humiliated, I wasn't. I was ready to masturbate myself. I was ready to cum.

I was ready to show my naked body to everyone. She thought I'd be mortified masturbating myself in front of three dozen women and cumming but, instead of being mortified, again, I was sexually excited. If I was anything, I was horny enough to remove my clothes. I was more than ready to strip myself naked, masturbate myself, and cum. As if this was my sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't wait to strip myself naked, masturbate myself, and cum.

Opposite to what my aunt believed; I was eager to remove my clothes. With me an exhibitionist, I've always wanted to strip naked to a roomful of women regardless if they were heterosexual, bi-sexual, or lesbian women. I couldn't wait to show them my erect, naked cock. I couldn't wait to masturbate myself in front of all of them. I couldn't wait to cum in front of everyone. Clearly, my aunt underestimated the horniness of a man and of me. Unlike most women, men have no modesty and no shame.

Hopefully, while masturbating myself, women would come up to me and sexually solicit me. Hopefully, women would wrap their soft, warm hands around my big, hard prick and stroke me. Hopefully, women would move to their knees in front of me and take me in their mouths. Forget about cumming in a tissue, I'd much rather cum in a woman's mouth, any woman's mouth while feeling and fondling her naked tits.

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it all off! Show us your prick," they all said in unison. "We want to see your cock. We want to watch you masturbate. We want to watch you cum."

# # #

Giving them a show, showing them my sixpack, I turned one way before turning the other way as I unbuttoned my shirt. Then, showing them my muscular, upper body, sexually teasing them, I opened one side of my shirt to show them one side of my chest before closing my shirt and opening the other side of my shirt to show them the other side of my chest. I couldn't wait to strip off my pants. I couldn't wait to strip off my underwear and show them my cock.

In the way that Terry Crews flexed and moved his pectoral muscles on AGT, America Has Talent, I moved mine, too. With me not a stripper, I had no idea what I was doing but they all seemed to enjoy my amateurish, striptease show. Just moving in place, I didn't even know how to dance but, fortunately, my lack of dancing moves didn't matter. They all just wanted to see my naked prick. They all just wanted to watch me masturbate myself and cum.

Ever so slowly and ever so sexily, I removed my shirt to the cheers, yells, and screams of the women. I waved my shirt over my head as if it was a flag and then tossed it to one of the women. They made me feel like a star. Clearly, accustomed to men with beer bellies, I have a flat and muscular stomach. Accustomed to men with average sized, soft cocks. I have a huge, hard prick.

Encouraging me to show them more of my body, there were more applause, more yells, more screams, and more whistles. Women are much more vocal than men when at a striptease show. As if trying to concentrate to memorize what they all looked naked, while imagining being sexually with them, most men will quietly stare at strippers removing their clothes.

Then, while turning one way before turning the other way, I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. After opening and closing the front of my pants to show them my underwear clad erection, I finally removed my pants to show them my muscular legs. Dressed only in my tight, white briefs, as if I hid a big, hard banana in my briefs, my huge erection was clearly evident through my underwear. Something that my aunt can attest to, suffice to write, I have a big cock that looks even bigger when confined in my tight, white briefs.

Wanting to take my revenge, I walked over to my aunt who was seated in front of me to give her a lap dance and a private, striptease show. As if she thought she was fixing me and getting her revenge by forcing me to dance, strip naked, and masturbate myself in front of everyone, she gave me a shit eating grin. Saddling her thighs with my legs as if I was mounting a horse, I stood in front of her while dancing and humping the air.

Then, in a flash, exposing my naked prick to her, I pulled down and removed of my underwear. As if my prick was a live snake about to strike, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my cock inches from her mouth for the benefit of my aunt. With my naked ass to the back of the crowd, I was naked in front of my aunt.

Wanting to show everyone my prick, while stroking myself, I turned to the crowd of women to show them my naked, erect cock before turning back to my aunt. As if she had never seen my naked prick, seemingly hypnotized by it, and mesmerized by the sheer size of it, she stared at my naked cock. Ready to fill her mouth with all of me, my naked prick was gyrating in front of her face and poised only inches from her mouth.

After she stripped naked in front of me in her bedroom, not missing this golden opportunity to seek my revenge, I had wanted to return the sexual favor and strip myself naked in front of her. Now that I was naked with a huge erection, I put a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head, pulled her head forward. Then, catching her by surprise, I pulled her hair hard. When she opened her mouth to scream in pain, I stuck my erect cock in my aunt's mouth.

Not resisting me, she willingly opened her mouth and eagerly took me inside to suck me. Something that I had always wanted her to do, I couldn't believe that my aunt was blowing me. I humped her mouth and fucked her face. My aunt sucked my prick to the loud cheering of the women. I couldn't believe my MILF of an aunt was sucking my prick.

My aunt blowing me was something I never believed she'd consensually do without me having to force her. Surprising me, giving her friends a sexy show, even though she was now more interested in women than in men, my aunt was giving me oral sex. As if she was a professional cocksucker, she was really sucking my cock. After hearing about some of the sexual exploits of my aunt in her younger days, she was, indeed, quite the cocksucker.

Not allowing her to change her mind and pull away, practically sticking my engorged dick down her throat, I humped my aunt's mouth faster and fucked her face harder for a few minutes. Taking pleasure in doing so, I literally chocked and gagged my aunt with my cock. Then, taking a step sideways, I did the same to my 22-year-old cousin, my aunt's daughter, Colleen.

I've always wanted to have sex with my cousin. Having my wicked, sexual way with her now, I stuck my erect prick in my cousin's mouth. Clearly wanting to blow me, like mother like daughter, she willingly and consensually took me in her mouth, too. Seemingly enjoying giving me a blowjob, more than her mother enjoyed sucking my cock, my cousin stroked my cock while enthusiastically sucking my prick.

'Just like her mother, a great cocksucker, my 22-year-old cousin was such a whore, an incestuous whore,' I thought. 'How can she be such a whore at her young age,' I thought. 'Yet lots of women her age and younger work as prostitutes and strippers.'

# # #

As soon as I removed my erect prick from my cousin's mouth, was when I noticed my wife, Elizabeth, sitting with my mother, Rose, my grandmother, Mary, my sister, Irene, and my wife's best friend, Brianna.

'Oh, my God. What the fuck? I'm busted. My bitch of a sadistic aunt must have told my wife that I'd be stripping naked and masturbating myself. She said that if I agreed to do this, strip myself naked, masturbate myself, and cum, she'd keep our dirty, little secret. She promised not to tell my wife and/or my mother that I was naked in her room and masturbating myself while trying on her clothes.'

Bad enough she invited my wife to watch me strip naked but also, she invited my mother, my grandmother, my sister, and my wife's best friend. How dare she? What's wrong with the woman? How could she do this to me? How could she go back on her promise that if I stripped naked and masturbated myself, she'd keep this between us as our dirty, little secret?'

Women that I had sexually lusted and masturbated over one time or another for years, going beyond what was right and what was normal, was I about to have my wicked, sexual way with all of them now? No turning back now, instead of being embarrassed that my wife was there with my mother, my grandmother, my sister, and my wife's best friend, I was sexually excited. While hoping they'd take me in their hands before taking me in their mouths, I wanted to show them all my naked, erect prick.

'Oh, my God, such a turn on, my mother, my grandmother, my sister, and my wife's best friend are all staring at my naked, erect cock, thanks to my Aunt Maureen,' I thought. 'Thank you, Auntie Maureen. Thank you,' I said to myself.

Not removing their eyes from my naked prick, my mother, my grandmother, my sister, and my wife's best friend, all continued staring at my naked prick as if they had never seen a naked prick before. Assuredly, except when I was a baby and my mother had changed my diapers, none them had seen my naked prick before. My mother had no idea the weapon my cock had become. Then, not done trying to humiliate me, looking to the adjoining table, shocking me and surprising me, my mother-in-law, Barbara, and with my wife's twin sisters, my sisters-in-law, Ailene and Ilene were there, too.

Suddenly, I felt as embarrassed as I felt perverted for my wife to see me doing a naked, striptease show. Never expecting my aunt to do this to me, to invite the entire female side of my family to watch me strip naked, every woman I knew and had masturbated over was seeing my naked, erect prick. Yet, again, surprising me and shocking me, my mother, my grandmother, my sister, my mother-in-law, my sisters-in-law, and my wife's best friend all seemed to enjoy my naked show. Except for my wife, instead of looking away in embarrassment, they all stared at my naked cock in sexual arousal.

Encouraging me to give them a private, striptease show, they all clapped, cheered, and whistled to me dancing and flashing my big, erect prick. If their excited actions were any indication, they all enjoyed seeing my naked cock as much as I enjoyed showing them my naked prick. I'll be masturbating over exposing myself to my mother, my grandmother, my sister, my mother-in-law, my sisters-in-law, and my wife's best friend for the rest of my life. Daring myself to do so, should I or shouldn't I sexually violate one or all of these women.

I wondered if they'd all take me in their hands before taking me in their mouths. In the way that I hoped they were, I wondered if all of the women in my family were whores, incestuous whores. Only one way to find out, putting myself within their reach, I needed to walk closer to them. Daring myself to sexually molest them, only, these weren't whores that I picked up at a CFNM striptease show or at a bar. These were all of the women in my life.

'Oh, what the Hell,' I thought? 'I've gone this far. What do I have to lose? I may as well find out which of these women would consensually have sex with me. I may as well have some real, sexual fun with all of them and go all the way.'

# # #

I walked over to my wife and, unexpectedly and suddenly looking embarrassed for me, making me feel ashamed and guilty, she turned her head away and waved me off. Refusing to even look at me, she stared down at her lap. Suddenly, instead of feeling sexy being naked in front of every woman I knew, I felt like a pervert. When everyone else seemed to enjoy my naked body, my wife made me feel perverted.

'Oh, oh. Instead of getting in the spirit of enjoying a CFNM striptease show, why is she acting like such a bitch? No doubt, I'll be paying for this later,' I thought. 'Clearly, she is angry with me.'

Not reaching out to touch my prick, stroke my prick, and/or suck my prick, my wife looked mortified and humiliated that I was naked in front of nearly every woman we knew.

Misreading her, I thought she was enjoying the naked show but I guess I was wrong. The difference between men and women, most men will have sex in public where most women would only have sex in private. Clearly, she was embarrassed that I was naked and, based on my continued throbbing and pulsating erection, I was sexually excited that I was naked.

Looking much like her big sister Maureen, my MILF of a mother, Rose, a youngish looking 50-years-old, stared at my erect, naked prick as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before. Perhaps, because it was my naked prick, her son's naked prick, made her more sexually aroused. Shocking for some but true for others, I loved exposing myself to my mother especially with her seemingly enjoying my naked show.

With her encouraging me with her big, blue eyes, and while staring up at me, she slid a slow and deliberate tongue across her full, red lips. Taking a chance that she wouldn't reject me, I hoped that she wanted to have incestuous sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with her. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, I dared myself to walk over to her. Curious what she'd do, and not believing that she'd do anything, I wondered if my mother would take me in her hand before taking me in her mouth.

My longtime sexual fantasy that I masturbated over for years, I've always wanted to see my mother naked. I've always wanted to have incestuous sex with her. Never expecting that she ever would, I'd love for my mother to blow me. I'd love my mother to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I'd love to cum in my mother's mouth while fondling her big, naked tits and fingering her erect nipples. I'd love to cum all over my mother's pretty face and give her a cum bath.