Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as if reading my mind, stunned as much as I was sexually excited, I watched my mother slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse and expose her big, while, low-cut brasserie to my horny eyes. Surprising me and shocking me, not done exposing herself to my horny eyes, while staring up at me, she lifted her sexy bra over her big, D cup breasts. For the first time, and with such a prolonged view, I was seeing my mother's naked breasts and her erect nipples up close.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my mother's naked tits,' I thought.

Never removing my horny eyes from them, I continued staring at my mother's naked tits. Again, I'll be masturbating over this moment for the rest of my life. Mesmerized, as if I had never seen a woman's naked breasts before, I was frozen while staring at my mother's naked tits. As if hypnotized while staring at her erect nipples, my mouth moved in the shape of me sucking her tits.

Again, shocking me and surprising me, not waiting for me to respond, she pulled me to her by my wrists and moved my hands to her naked tits. My dream come true, with my hands all over my mother's naked breasts. I felt her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. As if I had never felt naked tits before, I felt, fondled, and groped her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples.

Then, shocking me again while sexually accommodating me, she did what I never expected her to do. She leaned forward and kissed the head of my stiff pick. Then, she licked my prick while cupping my balls in her soft, warm hand. Again, never thinking that she would, but hoping that she would, while giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile, she opened her mouth and took me inside.

'My mother is blowing me. I can't believe my mother is blowing me,' I thought.

Sexually surprising me and sexually exciting me, she took me in her hand before leaning forward to take me in her mouth. As if I was dreaming while imagining this, I couldn't believe it when my mother took my cock in her hand to slowly and lovingly stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me.

My mother was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe my prick was in my mother's mouth. I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was sucking my cock. In front of everyone without a glimmer of embarrassment or shame, my mother was stroking my prick while sucking my prick. She slowly stroked me while staring at my swollen prick before staring up at me.

'Difficult to wrap my head around, my longtime, sexual fantasy come true, my mother was sucking my cock. She's blowing me. I can't believe my mother has my erect prick in her mouth. I can't believe my mother is stroking my prick while sucking my prick,' I thought while watching her and memorizing everything she had done and was doing. I'll be masturbating over my mother sucking my prick for the rest of my life,' I thought.

I stared down at my mother staring up at me. As if she was determined for me to cum in her mouth, she stroked me harder and stroked me faster while sucking me deeper. Not having to encourage her, coerce her, or force her, my mother was masturbating me while blowing me.

Clearly, she wanted me to cum in her mouth. No doubt, she wanted to swallow my cum. Then, while still staring up at me, again, hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock.

As if she was a champion cocksucker, seemingly all of the women in my family loved sucking cock. With her head moving back and forth and side to side, giving me an interactive blowjob, clearly wanting me and expecting me to cum in her mouth, my mother was really sucking my cock. Judging by the sexually aroused look on her face, my mother was enjoying sucking my cock. Only, not ready to cum just yet, I still wanted to test the sexual waters of the other women to see if they'd willingly have sex with me, too.

Something that I always wanted to know what it was like; I couldn't believe my mother was sucking my cock. While sucking me deeper, she stroked me harder and faster as if she was encouraging me cum in her mouth. I'll definitely be paying my mother a sexual visit later after the show. When there's no one else around to judge us, I'll be stripping my mother naked, eating her pussy, masturbating her, making love to her, and fucking her. Then, after giving her multiple orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock, I'll have her blow me and cum in her mouth.

# # #

Literally fighting over my hard, erect, naked prick, surprising me, next, my big sister, Irene, took me in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me. Somewhat of a sexual prude and always acting as if she hated me, I watched my big sister fondle the head of my cock before kneeling in front of me to take me in her mouth. Something so hard for me to believe, taking me in her mouth, I couldn't believe my big sister was stroking my prick while sucking my prick.

With her not wearing a bra, she allowed me to stick my horny hand down the front of her low-cut top to feel her big, naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. From the first time that I saw my sister in her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown, feeling her big tits was something I always wanted to do. While she continued sucking my prick, as hard it was to fathom that my sister was blowing me, I couldn't believe I was finally feeling my sister's tits.

I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over imagining seeing my sister's naked breasts and feeling her tits while pulling, twisting, and turning her big nipples. With big tits running in my family, as if she was an Irish milk maiden, my sister had big tits, too. I couldn't wait to see my sister's tits. I lifted her top to see her naked tits. In shock that Irene was allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her tits, I'll be masturbating over feeling my sister's tits and fingering her nipples for the rest of my life.

My sister's breasts were as firm as they were big. I loved touching, feeling, fondling, and groping her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. A memory I needed to make; with her not stopping me but encouraging me, hopefully not pushing my luck, I lifted my sister's top to expose her naked tits. In the way that my mother and my aunt had beautiful and shapely breasts, my sister had beautiful and shapely breasts, too.

As if I had never seen nor touched big, naked breasts, my horny hands were all over my sister's big tits. I touched them. I felt them. I fondled them and I groped them before leaning forward to suck her erect nipples.

Clearly enjoying the sexual attention that I paid to my sister's naked tits, as if wanting me to cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. Making me feel sexually special, she stared up at me with her big, brown eyes and with my dick in her mouth. Still not wanting to cum just yet, my chance of a lifetime to have sex with every woman I knew, I needed to give each woman a turn with my cock.

In the way that I'll be paying sexual visits to my mother later, I'll be paying sexual visits to my sister later, too. In the way that I couldn't wait to have sex with my mother, I couldn't wait to have sex with my sister. In the way that I couldn't wait to fuck my mother, I couldn't wait to fuck my sister. In the way that I wanted my mother to blow me and to cum in her mouth, I wanted my sister to blow me and to cum in her mouth, too.

Always wanting more, I wondered if I could have a threesome with my mother and my sister. How hot would that be to not only have forbidden sex with my mother but also to have incestuous sex with my sister, too? How hot would that be to have my wicked sexual way not only with my mother but also with my sister? While going from one to the other, I'd love for them both to be naked and in bed with me. I imagined them taking turns blowing me while I took turns eating their pussies.

Just as I've always wanted to have sex with my mother, I've always wanted to have sex with my sister, too. Who wouldn't? A younger version of my mother and my aunt, she was as pretty as she was shapely and sexy. Eager and sexually excited to get her alone and strip her naked, I touched and felt my big sister's fully clothed body everywhere.

Then, lifting the front of her skirt, and pushing her knees apart, I exposed her bright, white, bikini panties. While staring up at her, I stuck my horny hand between her shapely thighs and cupped her pussy through her panties. Holding her pussy in the palm of my hand as if I owned her, while waiting for her to stop me, I pushed her panties aside with my finger. I rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. I couldn't believe my sister wanted me to masturbate her as much as I wanted to masturbate her.

Then, with her seemingly just as horny as I was, I continued rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. I masturbated my sister. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my sister. I couldn't believe my sister was allowing me to masturbate her.

"Brian. Oh, my God, Brian. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck me deeper. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Brian," said my sister falling into me as if she was suddenly shot. "I'm cumming."

As if she was drunk or drugged, my sister slumped forward while silently enjoying the afterglow of sex. Shocking even myself that I dared myself to masturbate my sister and give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, from my mother and my sister, I moved to my elderly grandmother. While daring her to do so and not believing that she would, it was Nana's turn to have her wicked, sexual way with my naked cock.

# # #

Again, shocking me, instead of turning me away as my wife did, seemingly in her readiness to blow me, an encouraging move, my grandmother removed her dentures. She carefully put them in a napkin, folded it, and stuffed her dentures in her pocket. Then, never believing that my Nana would expose her naked breasts to me, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Then, without modesty or shame, she lifted her top and her big, white brasserie over her breasts to expose her naked tits to me.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my grandmother's naked breasts. Frozen, all that I could do was stare. They're so big. They're so shapely. I'd never think that these tits belonged to a seventy-something woman,' I thought.

I stared at my grandmother's tits as if I had never seen naked tits before. For a woman in her 70's her breasts looked incredible. Seemingly women's breasts don't age in the way that the rest of their bodies do. Shapely and not sagging much, they weren't as wrinkled as her face. She looked like she had the breasts of a 40-year-old woman. Like my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, my grandmother had big, milkmaid breasts.

When I froze, unable to do anything, my Nana took my hands and put them on her breasts. Seemingly, she wanted me to touch, feel, fondle, and grope her naked breasts as much as I wanted to touch, feel, fondle, and grope her naked breasts. She wanted me to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples as much as I wanted to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

Obviously, like grandmother, like mother, and like daughter, my granny was just as horny as was my mother and my sister. Accommodating her I touched, felt, groped, and fondled my grandmother's naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. Again, something that I always wanted to sexually experience, I'll be masturbating over seeing and having my wicked, sexual way with my grandmother's tits for the rest of my life.

Returning the sexual favor of me playing with her big tits, she wrapped her elderly fingers around my hard, erect cock. She ever so slowly and lovingly stroked my cock before leaning forward to take me in her mouth. Difficult for me to wrap my head around, in the way that my mother and my sister sucked my prick, my grandmother was sucking my cock.

I couldn't believe my grandmother, Nana, was giving me a gum job. Sexually shocking me, something that I never imagined my grandmother would do, she was blowing me while stroking me and while staring up at me with her elderly, brown eyes. Without any encouragement from me, my grandmother gave me a hand job. Again, without any encouragement from me, my grandmother gave me a gum job.

While my grandmother had a good sexual time with my erect, naked prick, I had a good, sexual time with my grandmother's naked tits. I continued watching her stroking my cock while sucking my cock as I continued fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. To her sexual delight, I continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

If it wasn't enough that I was touching, feeling, fondling, and groping my grandmother's naked tits, I couldn't believe that I was pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, too. I leaned down to take her nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. Just like my mother's, sister's, and aunt's tits and erect nipples, my grandmother had huge breasts with big, erect nipples. While stroking me harder and stroking me faster, she stared up at me with my cock in her mouth as if daring me to cum in her mouth.

Seemingly, as my mother and sister both wanted me to do, my grandmother wanted me to cum in her mouth, too. I couldn't believe my grandmother wanted me to cum in her mouth. Yet, saving my ejaculation for later, I wasn't nearly done having sex with more women. Alas, so many women and so little cum. In the way that I'll be paying my mother and my sister sexual visits later, I'll be paying my grandmother sexual visits later, too.

In the way that I couldn't wait to make love to and fuck my mother and my sister, I couldn't wait to make love to and fuck my grandmother. I couldn't wait to cum in her pussy. With her still stroking me and gumming my cock, when I visited her at her house, and with us alone in private, I couldn't wait to put a gentle hand behind my grandmother's grey-haired head and cum in her mouth. I couldn't wait to have sex with my elderly grandmother.

'Suck it, Nana. Suck it. Suck my cock. Blow me. Stroke me harder. Stroke me faster. I can't wait to cum in your mouth,' I imagined saying while talking dirty to my grandmother when I visited her in her home.

# # #

Not wanting to cum just yet, next, I moved to my identical twin, sisters-in-law, Ailene and Ilene. Not sexually shy, modest, embarrassed, or ashamed, they moved to the floor in front of me. With neither one of them wearing panties, they lifted their short skirts to expose their naked asses and naked pussies to me. I never thought that I'd ever see my sisters-in-law naked ass and naked pussies, yet, there they were. Getting herself glistening wet and ready for me, Ailene spread her shapely legs while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy.

Moving in position for me to mount her, my wife's sister wanted me to fuck her. My sister-in-law wanted me to stick my hard, erect cock in her warm, wet pussy. While my wife watched with shocked disbelief, I mounted Ailene, while Ilene positioned herself over Ailene's head for me to finger and lick her pussy. My first-time having sex with two women at the same time, for those who haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.

Humping her slowly and lovingly, I made love to Ailene. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, giving all the women in attendance a show of my naked ass going up and down and my cock going in and out, I fucked my sister-in-law. Returning my humps with her humps, the harder and faster that I humped her, the harder and the faster that she humped me. My wife's sister was a much better lover than my wife.

Then, in the way that they shared everything as twins, they switched. I continued fucking Ailene while lifting my head to eat Ilene's pussy. Again, as if I had betrayed her by having sex with every woman we know, my wife stared at me with anger and with shocked disbelief. Seemingly, she couldn't believe that I actually had sex with her twin sisters, my sisters-in-law. She looked at me as if to say, how dare I? Yet, with her not giving me sex, what did she expect?

Next, I fucked my other sister-in-law, Ilene. With the women changing positions, I was on top of Ilene making love to her before fucking her. As her sister did when I was fucking Ailene, she spread her legs, squatted down, and lowered her naked pussy to my mouth.

In the way that I did with her twin sister, I fingered Ailene while licking her. Fingering her deeper while licking her clit harder and faster, I couldn't believe that I was eating my sisters'-in-laws pussy while fucking her sister. Never did I expect that I'd be having sex with two women at once. Never did I expect that I'd be having sex with my wife's twin sisters, my sisters-in-law.

# # #

Next was my beloved Brianna. My wife's best friend. I loved Brianna. I truly did. The love of my life, I've always had the sexual hots for her. Blonde, tall, and beautiful with big, blue, expressive eyes, she was so sexy. From the first time I met her at my wedding, I was in love.

My sexual fantasy come true, I stood in front of her slowly stroking my prick. Then, when she took my prick in her hand and started stroking me, I put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head. I leaned her forward and when she willingly opened her mouth, I stuck my prick in the mouth of my wife's best friend, Briana. Surprising me, instead of rejecting me, she started sucking my prick while stroking my prick. Blowing me in front of my wife, her best friend, Brianna was giving me a consensual blowjob.

Ready to do so, but before I shot my entire load of cum in her mouth, I removed my cock from her mouth. I fondled her modest, B cup, naked breasts while kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her. In the way that I'll be revisiting my mother, my sister, my grandmother, my sisters-in-law, I'll definitely be revisiting Brianna later.

Stopping at each table, I continued making the rounds. If it wasn't enough that my mother, my sister, and my grandmother all blew me, I had fucked my wife's identical, twin sisters. Then, not stopping there, I had my wicked, sexual way with her best friend, Brianna, too.

Whenever a woman waved money at me, typically an older woman and typically a twenty-dollar bill, I allowed them to take me in their hands before taking me in their mouths. Refraining from cumming, I must have had twenty hand jobs and twenty blowjobs from twenty, different women. Revisiting with my aunt again, I stuck my prick in her mouth again. Only, this time, determine to cum in her mouth, I didn't remove my heavy hand from behind her redhead nor my erect cock from her mouth.

She pressed her hands against my stomach while trying to push me away. She was determined to stop me from cumming in her mouth. Yet, not taking no for an answer, wanting to teach her a lesson after all that she had done to me, I was determined to cum in my aunt's mouth.

Embarrassing her in front of her lesbian lover, I humped her mouth harder and fucked her face faster. I didn't stop humping and fucking my aunt's mouth until I ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth. Then, as if I was a one-handed rapist, I ripped my aunt's blouse wide open.

With cum dripping from her mouth and leaking down the top of her chest, inside of her long, line of sexy cleavage, and all over her white brassiere, I pulled up her bra. As if I had never felt big tits before, my hands were all over her naked breasts. Then, when I finally allowed her to release my prick from her mouth, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips on my cock, I shot a second load of cum all over her face, in her red hair, and across her naked breasts.

Something that I always wanted to do and imagined doing when masturbating myself over imagining my Aunt Maureen naked and having sex with her, I gave my aunt quite the cum bath. I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face, in her lush, red hair, and across her naked breasts. Oddly, unexpectedly, and curious enough, my wife came over to console my aunt who was sobbing crocodile tears. Hugging her while stroking her hair, they suddenly started kissing. While Maureen's lesbian lover watched with jealously, my wife was making out with my aunt.