Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touching and feeling one another's bodies while giving one another deep, wet kisses, they were French kissing. Something that I never knew and something that would explain why my wife wouldn't have sex with me, my wife was lesbian or, at the very least, bi-sexual. Seemingly, she wanted to have sex with my aunt as much as I wanted to have sex with my aunt. I wondered, if one day, we could have a threesome.

# # #

While my wife continued having a lesbian affair with my aunt, eating one another while masturbating one another and making out with one another, I visited with my mother. Welcoming me with open arms, something that I always wanted to happen but was surprised when it finally did, I had incestuous sex with my mother. A longtime, sexual fantasy coming true, as if she was my date, I slowly removed her clothes while making out with her and touching and feeling her naked body everywhere.

Continuing to kiss her, I unbuttoned and removed her blouse, one slow button at a time while looking to see what each unbutton revealed. Then, French kissing, I unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. My mother was dressed in only her panties and bra.

Before removing them, I felt her through her bra and panties. Taking my time undressing her, I slowly removed one bra strap before removing the other while feeling the tops of her ample breasts and sticking my horny hands inside of her bra to finger her erect nipples. Finally, with my mother not stopping me but encouraging me to continue undressing her by turning her back for me, I unhooked the back of her bra. I allowed her bra cups to stay in place while I felt my mother's big tits through her big, white brassiere.

Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I allowed one bra cup to fall to reveal her naked breast before allowing the other bra cup to fall. And there they were, my mother's naked tits. She was topless. My mother was topless. I couldn't believe that my mother was topless. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my mother's naked breasts.

Allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, I was all over her big breasts. I felt them. I squeezed them. I fondled them while turning, twisting, and pulling her nipples. Then, I leaned forward to suck her nipples. I was finally sucking my mother's tits. I couldn't believe that I was sucking my mother's nipples.

With my mother dressed only in her white, bikini panties, I continued making out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere. I felt her shapely ass through her panties before reaching my horny hand between her legs to cup her pussy through her panties. I fingered her panty clad pussy before pushing her panties aside to feel her warm wetness. I rubbed her clit while fingerfucking my mother. I masturbated my mother. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating her.

# # #

"Brian. Oh, my God, Brian. That feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Fingerfuck my pussy deeper, Brian. Fingerfuck your mother," she said. "Fingerfuck my pussy as if your finger is your cock."

I rubbed my mother's clit harder. I rubbed my mother's clit faster. I fingerfucked her pussy. With her squirming all over the bed, I fingerfucked my mother deeper.

"Don't stop, Brian. You're going to make Mommy cum. Mommy is cumming Brian. Mommy is cumming," said my mother while holding my head between her hands and rubbing my face all over her wet pussy. "Oh, Brian. Oh, my God Brian."

While I rubbed my face with a hand towel, she flopped back in bed to enjoy the afterglow of sex. Still enamored with her naked breasts, while holding one another, I felt her tits and fingered her nipples. We stayed like that for a while. Then, as if she was my whore instead of my mother, I mounted her. I mounted my mother.

She took my erect cock in her hand and directed it to her wet pussy. I humped her slow and gentle until my prick slid into my mother's cunt. I continued humping her until my prick was buried in her pussy.

I couldn't believe that I was making love to my mother. Humping her harder before humping her faster, I made slow and sweet love to her before fucking her harder and faster. Again, something I thought would never happen, I never thought that I'd ever fuck my mother. With her returning my hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps, my mother was now my lover. Staying with her overnight, I made love to her all night and fucked her all morning and all the next day.

When we weren't making love and fucking, my mother was sucking my cock and I was eating her pussy while masturbating her pussy. My mother not only blew me but also, she allowed me to cum in her mouth. I watched my mother swallow my cum. She even allowed me to cum all over her face, in her red hair, and across her naked breasts. As if it was my badge of honor, my mother allowed me to give her a cum bath.

My longtime sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe that I not only saw my mother naked but also that I had sex with her naked body. Never had I felt as much sexual passion as I was feeling when fucking my mother. Never had I felt such sexual bliss as I did when my stiff prick was buried in my mother's pussy and in my mother's mouth. Sexually teasing me with her tongue and with her eyes, I love it how she stared up at me with my prick stretching her mouth.

# # #

Next on my incestuous, sexual list was my sister, Irene. Our sexual attraction was undeniable. Since she had already sucked my cock at the party and allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big, naked tits, it was obvious that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. After having forbidden sex with my mother, I couldn't wait to have forbidden sex with my sister. With my MILF of a mother going all the way, I wondered how far my sexy sister allow me to go with her beautiful body.

Making her intentions immediately known, not bothering to play games, forget about foreplay that led up to sexy things, she greeted me at her front door naked. My big sister was naked, completely naked. I couldn't believe my sister stood unembarrassed and unashamed in her doorway without her clothes. Anyone walking by or driving by would see my sister's naked tits, naked ass, and naked pussy.

Having never seen my sister naked before, I stared at her as if I had never seen a naked woman. I stared at her D cup breasts. I stared at her red, trimmed pussy, and I stared at her shapely naked ass.

As if we were a young, married couple on our Honeymoon, we had sex in every room of her house. For the following week, when I wasn't making love and fucking my sister, she was sucking my cock and I was eating her pussy. Clearly, my sister was just as horny for me as I was horny for her.

Having sex with my sister was much different than having sex with my mother. Not shy about having sex in any position, my sister was more sexually aggressive than my mother. More vocal than my mother, my sister knew what she wanted. Had I not gone from having sex with my mother to having sex with my sister, I never would have known how completely different they are. Thus far, having sex with my sister was the best sex that I had in my life. Yet, I suspected that would change, once I had sex with Brianna, the real love of my life.

"Brian. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Really slam your cock in my pussy. If you give me another sexual orgasm with your cock, I'll do whatever you want me to sexually do to you. I'll open the front door for pizza delivery naked. I undress in front of my bedroom window with the light on and the shade up for everyone to see my naked body," she said.

Things that my mother would never do, my sister was already volunteering all that she was willing to do with me.

"I'll flash my naked breasts to truckers on the road. I'll change in a dressing room without pulling the curtain all the way and while pretending that I'm unaware that there are men waiting for their wives or girlfriends watching me undress. I'll sunbath in the backyard naked in front of the lawncare and pool men," she said.

Then, she got this sexually excited look on her face.

"I'll even go with you to one of those XXX-rated theatres. With you sitting far enough away but close enough to watch me, we can pretend that we that we're not together. Then, when men approach me to feel my tits, I'll let them lift my top and my bra. As long as they're not too weird, I'll stroke their cocks while sucking their cocks," she said getting sexually aroused with the thought of men groping her.

I imagined watching my sister being groped. I imagined watching her giving men hand jobs and blowjobs. I imagined men cumming all over her hand, her naked breasts, and even all over her pretty face.

"We can attend a nude beach together where I'll give men a naked, masturbation show while they masturbate and cum all over me while you watch. Finally, something that I always wanted to do, we can pretend we're a married couple and go to a swingers' dance. Wouldn't you like to watch your big sister having sex with another man, a woman, and/or couple," she asked with her face full of sexual arousal?

# # #

Not to be denied, I visited my grandmother next. A bit old fashion, as if she wanted me to romance her, she wanted to go slow. She enjoyed me kissing her and making out with her while touching her and feeling her through her clothes.

Then, as if her naked body was a special treat that a grandmother would give her grandson, she allowed me to slowly strip her naked while continuing to make out with her. Taking my time having sex with my grandmother, she wanted to savor me removing her dress, her brassiere, and her panties. Then, removing her teeth again, she gave me another gum job.

I imagined all the fun my grandmother would have with men who could still get and maintain and erection at a nursing home. Something she never was before, a prude actually, she was sexually insatiable. She wanted my cock as much as I wanted her pussy.

Instead of fucking, she preferred making love. Instead of bending her over the couch, lifting up the back of her dress, pulling down her granny panties, and fucking her from behind, she preferred the missionary position. She preferred making love while French kissing.

One thing that my grandmother loved me to do and that I loved doing, she loved having her naked breasts touched, felt, fondled, and groped. She loved it when I pulled, turned, twisted, and sucked her big nipples. She loved it when I ejaculated all over her big tits.

Another thing that my grandmother loved to do that I loved her to do, too, was having her suck my cock. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing my grandmother topless and being allowed to have my wicked, sexual way with her big tits, something she never did for my grandfather, she did for me. After she removed her dentures, she loved taking my stiff prick in her mouth. While stroking me, she gummed my naked cock. Feeling the pressure of her gums was so very sexually exciting.

"Suck my cock, Grandma. Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth again," I said while putting a gentle hand behind my grandmother's elderly head.

Then, she said something that shocked me.

"Maybe, I could have sex with some of your friends," she said. "I have girlfriends who are widowed like me who'd love to suck and fuck men a third of their age."

Every one of my horny friends that I asked was not only game to have sex with my hot grandmother but also with her elderly, horny friends, too. A place that I call home, my grandmother's mouth was so warm. Her pussy was so soft. I loved making love to my grandmother as much as I loved her gumming my prick. As if we were all swingers, I spent the summer having sex with my grandmother and three of her friends while they had sex with me and three of my friends.

# # #

Continuing to make the sexual rounds, next, I visited my wife's sisters. Just because my wife no longer sexually wanted me didn't mean that her sisters, my sisters-in-law didn't sexually want me. As if turned out, with them both exceedingly horny and ready for sex, they both sexually wanted me.

A long-term sexual fantasy that I keep secret, to have sex with identical, twin sisters, after having sex with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my grandmother, I had sex with my sisters-in-law, Ailene and Ilene. None of my friends would believe me if I told them that I not only had sex with my mother but also, I had sex with my sister, my aunt, my grandmother, and now my sisters-in-law. They'd thinking that I was lying. They'd think that I was fabricating sexual stories to masturbate over later. Yet, it's all true.

Instead of getting me alone with a one-on-one, they wanted a threesome. Having never had sex with two women at the same time before, I was curious what that would be like. Actually, sexually shocking but true, they wanted to have sex with one another as much as they wanted to have sex with me.

Never did I think that having sex with my wife's identical, twin sisters would be this sexually exciting but it was. Now, with my wife not giving me sex but, instead, preferring to have lesbian sex with my aunt, I wondered if I had married the wrong sister. Yet, surprising me, my sisters-in-law, Ailene and Ilene, were just as bi-sexual as was my wife, Elizabeth.

In the way my sister had done, the twins welcomed me at their front door naked. A sexually shocking surprise, as if I was seeing double, they not only had the same faces but also, they had the same, exact bodies. It was sexually exciting to see them both standing before me in broad daylight, buck naked. The anticipation of having sex with my identical, twin sisters-in-law who swung both ways was weird but sexually exciting.

Stunned, with my eyes bulging out of my head and my mouth open, I didn't know where to look. Looking from four breasts, two pussies, and two asses, I was in swingers' paradise. If this was how it would be like in Heaven, I couldn't wait to die.

Continuing to look from one identical twin sister to the other identical twin sister and back again, while thinking that I'd have to write their names on their foreheads, they looked so identical that I'd have a difficult time telling them apart. I couldn't wait to strip myself naked and get in bed with them. Actually, I wished I was married to them.

When one had a headache or was too tired for sex, chances are the other sister would want to have sex. Yet, on the other hand, with them being identical twins, when one had a headache and wasn't in the mood for sex, chances are that the other one would have a headache and wouldn't be in the mood for sex. Then, again, if one wife wasn't enough, I couldn't imagine having to put up with two, moody women when they got their periods, especially if they got them at the same time.

'I'm going out,' I imagined saying to my two wives. 'I'll be back in a few days after your periods are over.'

Fortunately, they had a king-sized bed. I imagined that if they had threesomes all the time, that would explain why they needed such a big bed. I couldn't wait to get in bed with them. I couldn't wait to have sex with them.

# # #

Wondering how they'd go about having sex with one man, I didn't have to wonder very long. As soon as I climbed in bed, they scooted halfway down the bed and positioned themselves on either side of me. With Ailene taking my prick in her hand to stroke me while kissing my cock, licking my cock, and sucking my cock, Ilene cupped and sucked on my testicles. A full-service blowjob, never have I ever experienced a blowjob that was so sexually exciting.

Then, as if they were tag team wrestlers, they switched. Ilene took my cock in her soft, warm hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me. Ailene cupped my testicles while sucking my testicles.

As soon as I was hard, with her back to my cock and to her sister, Ailene lowered herself over my face. Facing in the opposite direction, Ilene lowered herself over my prick. Never having imagined doing this, I ate Ailene's pussy while fucking Ilene's pussy. Now, this was something that I could definitely get used to doing on a regular basis.

Timing their orgasms to accommodate the other, as soon as they had a sexual orgasm, they switched positions. Now, I was eating Ilene's pussy while fucking Ailene. After having years of missionary sex and bending my wife over a couch and fucking her from behind, I now knew what I had been missing.

# # #

Taking me a while to find her but with her always right there under my nose, finally, the true love of my life, I had sex with Brianna. I always sexually fantasized about her while masturbating over the thought of seeing her naked and having sex with her. I've always wondered while it would feel like to hold her while staring in her big, blue eyes and kiss her. I've always wondered what it would be like to French kiss her.

I've always wondered what it would be like to touch her and feel her through her clothes while making out with her before stripping her naked. Yet, never cheating on my wife, I put those thoughts in the back of my mind. Then, after my wife, Elizabeth, moved in with my aunt, Maureen, our marriage was officially over. After finally having a sexual relationship with Brianna at the party, I moved in with her. A whirlwind romance, even though we had known one another for years, I divorced my wife to marry my wife's best friend.

Now, always playing music while singing, humming, whistling, and dancing, never did I think that I could be this exceedingly happy, but I was. Never did I think that I could be this sexually satisfied but I was. Denying my true feeling and sexual desires because I was married to my wife, now that I was done with my wife and free of her, I've always loved Brianna. I've always sexually lusted over her from afar.

Finally, now, with her all mine, I was married to her. Never wanting children before, now for the first time I wanted to have kids with Brianna. Never wanting to be with another woman, I never thought or masturbated over another woman. Brianna was always the woman that I wanted.

With us both on the same sexual page, never have I had as much sex as I had with Brianna. The only way that I could have had more sex was if I had married my twin, sisters-in-law but they would have killed me. Granted, I would have died happy, yet, I can't imagine being any happier than I was now being married to Brianna.

'Brianna. Brianna. Brianna. I love you Brianna,' I thought while scribbling her name over and again on a note pad.

Tall, nearly taller than me without her heels, she towered over my wife. Naturally blonde with bright, blue eyes, and beautiful with B cup breasts, she looked like a high fashion model. Whenever we were out, all eyes where upon her. Every man and some women stared at her as if wondering why someone who looked like her was with someone who looked like me. In agreement with them, I pinched myself every day to see if I was dreaming.

THE END