All Comments on 'Aunt Helen's Untamed Jungle'

by MisterNatural

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FLSr5rFLSr5rover 7 years ago
Want More!

I would have rated this a full 5 stars, but you cut it off too abruptly. Another page describing things in more detail would have made this better. And ESPECIALLY describing in more detail his plowing through her "untamed jungle" as they made love. Those of us who love a full bush want to hear about that full bush, and not just the fact that it exists. I wanted to read the details of his going down on her. I wanted to read how her bush tickled his nose and hid her pussy lips and got stuck in his teeth as he licked her. I wanted to read how his cum soaked and matted her bush. I wanted to hear how she rubbed his cum into her bush and then licked her fingers clean. Anyway, this was good for a first encounter, rushed as it would probably be. But you need a second chapter going into detail about what some of us love so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

love stories about hairy women, hope there is a second chapter

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Sex with an aunt is incest, but the PRIMARY focus of your story seems to be the hair fetish.

Personally, I prefer well-groomed pubes. I prefer a pussy that's shaved smooth over one with a "landing strip". I prefer women's legs that are smooth and moisturized, and arm pits that shaved smooth over those that have a "five-o'clock-shadow". As an American male in 2017, I'm pretty sure that puts me in the majority.

Having been born in the mid 1960's, I grew up in the era of rampant pubic hair, and I actually lived through the transition from "shaggy" to "trimmed" to "well-trimmed" to "smooth". Speaking from my own experience, the elimination of excess hair (as most people would define it) traps less sweat, secretions and other moisture, and as a result, also traps fewer unpleasant odors.

Aesthetically, I prefer the look of a pussy I can see clearly over one hidden beneath a dense growth of hair. BUT, I respect that other people have tastes that don't coincide with mine. So, while I don't knock your story, I do maintain that it seems to be more logical to have entered it as Fetish over Incest.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Yes rather abrupt ending

I too prefer a groomed look. I notice the tags for the story didn't include anything about "hairy: which surprises me considering it was the main focus.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is it?

Did his old man die or did he divorce the wife?

Please make up your mind. Stuff like that kills the flow and the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I really like your story, I gest I like the way the aunt is so open (bestiality and incest ). As for the bush I love them both ways. A full bush is so rare these days and so wonderful

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
hairy is beautiful

I've always been turned on by a full bush and pit hair. leg hair, not so much. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Junk

You might actually read what you wrote before submitting it. This is simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not anonymous

With 43 favs, I would suggest that "you read" is a bit extreme. It was an enjoyable story. Perfect? no readable? yes

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments

As some have noted, the end of the tale seems abrupt, and while that was not my intent apparently I submitted the story without the ending attached. That missing ending is now floating somewhere in cyber space, but fortunately the story ended at a place that at least makes a little sense, although it wasn't the way I wanted it. Most people seem to like the story though, and for that I'm grateful.

A word about the category... the story does have a strong element of fetish, but literotica automatically puts any story with relatives having sex with each other in the Incest category. The writer has nothing to do with that.

thanks again!

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Trim it

Not really into hairy pussy or armpit hair, like shaved a lot better. Easier to see what you're eating and no hair in the mouth. But still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Needs a part 2...and 3, maybe even more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story, gave you a 5.0 (★★★★★)!

'Aunt Hellen's Untamed Jungle' is an excellent aunt sex story. It is very very erotic and totally true to life. (Life can be stranger than fiction, right?)

I will mark aunt Hellen separately! I gave her a 5.0 (💚❤💚❤💚)!

Anguished_AmyAnguished_Amyalmost 3 years ago

It’s funny but bushy pussy and pits are far more popular than you might know. I had a sorority sister and a friend from Germany who were both natural in that aspect. In conversation with both I found that,although, some guys would tease them and say it was gross, many were fascinated and would even spend great amounts of time giving them armpit head. I even dabbled in it some myself over the years and found them to be forthcoming- growing my pits out in the spring and wearing tank T’s drew many interested admirers- it just wasn’t my thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous