Aunt Hilary & I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relieved when we pulled into the driveway and could hear the gravel beneath me, although harder to pedal in but just kept it up until I reached a bit of lawn that I collapsed onto. Lying there on my back, chest heaving as I caught my breath back with my eyes closed. It was only when I heard her speak that I opened my eyes, she stood there looking down at me with an amused grin on her face. I looked up at her and was lost for words at the sight of her, her skin glistened with sweat but what caught my attention was that her groin and under arms were both soaked through revealed by the darker patches. I was mesmerised by her standing there, feeling my own arousal building up in my body and wanting to slide my hand onto my cock.

"That was a great ride! Thank you for joining me!" She was smiling but that soon turned to a gasp as she put her hand to her chest. She was looking at my lower body with her mouth ajar and eyes practically bulging from their sockets.

"Oh Shit!" I exclaimed, my hands moved quickly to cover my groin area. "I am so sorry auntie Hilary, I didn't mean..." She looked back at my face, something about how she looked at me had changed.

"No no! It is perfectly fine!" She fidgeted. "You go in and sort yourself out and I will pack the bikes away!" She glanced down at the erection that I was desperately trying to hide and then smiled at me before turning away.

I scrambled to my feet and walked as fast as my legs would take me into the house, heading straight for my room where I locked myself in the bathroom and sat on the toilet with my head in my hands. Although she took it well and smiled, I was mortified due to the fact that it was easy to see and I had no real way of hiding it from her. Deciding to have a quick shower, stripping off my clothes as I walked into it with my erect cock pointing the way. There was a knock on my door as I exited the bathroom, opening it to see my aunt stood there still in her sweaty riding gear.

"Ah good! Come join me in the hot tub, it will be good for your muscles! I am not asking, you are joining me!" She said with a commanding tone.

"Yes aunt Hilary!" I turned to go back into my room, wanting to get a pair of shorts.

"As you are my boy!"

What the hell I thought to myself, had she just told me to come down with only a towel wrapped around my waist? My mind raced and I could feel my body tingle as the nerves in my body began to put me on edge, I was equally scared and excited by this turn of events. As she commanded, I followed her down the hall and stairs. Reaching the door to her room, she told me to go ahead and she would join me in a moment as she placed her hand on my arm. It felt like electricity coursing through my body but in a loving way.

Making my way out to the garden and to the hot tub, I took hold of my penis and stroked it back and forth once. There was a good amount of pre-cum on my bell end and had transferred to my hand too, this was the effect my aunt was having on me and I was enjoying it.

"She's your aunt for fuck sake!" I mumbled to myself. Testing the water and turning the jets on, I took my towel off and threw it onto a nearby chair as I lowered my naked body into the hot water.

Moments later, I heard her footsteps approach and turned my head to watch her. She had a towel wrapped around her chest and was carrying a bottle of water in one hand, 2 glasses and a bottle of prosecco in the other. She set them down on the table beside the tub and opened the bottle of fizzy, pouring us a glass each and handing one to me.

"Thank you!" I said as we clinked glasses.

"You're welcome." She took a sip, at that moment she looked like a goddess.

I watched her take a step up towards the tub, her hands went to her towel and she looked directly in my eyes and smiled seductively. Slowly taking the next step, her hands began to pull the towel from her chest. I could have sworn my heart had briefly stopped as my eyes widened, I gulped. Her foot came to a rest on the rim of the tub, her towel riding up and exposing her thigh. I watched her hands begin to lower, she was still looking at me with a grin on her face, I felt my cock twitch in the water and I sucked in a breath. The towel dropped.

"Were you expecting me to be naked?" She put her finger in her mouth. "Naughty boy!" She stepped down into the water, wearing a navy blue bikini.

My eyes still fixed on her body, taking in her shapely form as it vanished from sight in the bubbling water. She had gotten me good, honestly expecting to see her naked before me, only in my dreams I mused. She had extra padding and a bit of a paunch but at 57, I gathered that that was normal but what did I know. What I noticed more was how pretty she was without her glasses on, her face was youthful and I thought she could easily shave a few years off her age. She had a devilish grin on her face.

"Well!" Struggling to find the right words.

"I got you good though!" She laughed.

"You did indeed!" I laughed back, a little disappointed. She must have seen it in my eyes, she leant forward and put her hands behind her back. Next thing I saw was her bikini top dangling in my face.

"There you go! It is only fair." She leant to the side and tossed the garment on the chair. I caught a glimpse of her boob from the side as she sat back down. "Better?"

"I am not sure what to say!" I was a little embarrassed.

"Would you prefer it if I put it back on?"

"No, it is ok!" smiling at her.

"We are both adults here, sharing a hot tub after a great day on the bikes. Plus, you have been checking my fat arse out all day!"

"I suppose there is no point in trying to deny it! Sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable and I will try not to in future." I was busted, she just grinned at me and I could see a fire in her eyes.

"It is ok, don't be hard on yourself! Plus, it is nice and I find it very charming!"

"But you are my aunt, I shouldn't be you know." I paused to find the right words. "I shouldn't be looking at you like that nor having thoughts."

"I find it flattering, so don't worry about it and furthermore, you are not being a dick about it!" She raised a foot out of the water. "Would you mind giving me a foot rub?"

I took her foot in my hands and began to rub them. I liked that her nails were painted, her feet were soft to touch and well proportioned. There were no signs of dryness or cracking, she had nice feet! Something else for me to fantasise about! She had closed her eyes as I manipulated her foot, she looked so beautiful and radiant in the light, her neck and shoulder line drew me in, wanting to lean forward and kiss her and run my fingers down her neck. I let her foot fall into the water and felt her leg come to a rest on my thigh as she raised her other foot up out of the water.

"That feels so nice Rowan, perhaps I should have you do it every evening for me!" She opened her eyes and gave me a smouldering look. I could have sucked on her toes right there and then, my cock was throbbing under the water.

"I could do that if you like!" Without thinking, I ran my hand down her leg towards her knee and back. Feeling her other leg move across my thigh.

She moved her legs back and sat upright, the top of her breasts more visible to me but one of her nipples came into view slightly as the water churned about them. She moved forward and turned so she was facing away from me, she backed slowly towards me and I felt my cock pressed between my stomach and her arse. I closed my eyes.

"Would you mind giving my shoulders a rub?" She must have felt my cock pressing into her as she wiggled her bottom when getting herself comfortable.

"Certainly!" Placing my hands on her shoulders and beginning to squeeze at her muscles. She let out a soft moan and rolled her head. I felt awkward but did my best to ignore my apparent desire, so I decided to ask her about her music.

"Would it be possible to watch you play your cello sometime?

"I don't see why not! I am playing in a performance in a few weeks time, I can get you in as a guest if you like?"

"Oh, I meant here at home."

"Oh." she was silent for a while, obviously thinking it over. "That might be a bit tricky my dear!"

"How so?" I was curious now.

"So you hear me playing a specific piece by Johann Sebastian Bach, it is the cello suite No.1 in G major."

"I have no idea but it sounds lovely."

"Well, you can look it up. I am renowned for playing it flawlessly but only one person has ever seen me play it in person."

"Really? Why is that?"

"Playing it has deep meaning to me, I can shut off from the world and pour every ounce of my being into it." She turned her head to the side, her profile silhouetted in the light. "A Japanese billionaire once offered me a million pounds to watch me play it for him, I initially refused but then he doubled the offer and requested that it was just the two of us."

"What?" I was gobsmacked. "Did you play for him?

"Reluctantly I did, it was on my terms though and he ended up writing a cheque for 5 million!"

"That is crazy, why?"

"I remember him sitting there on the stage, it had been closed off to everyone. When I walked out with my cello in hand, his jaw had tightened but he could not take his eyes off me."

"And?" I moved my head so that I was looking at her face.

"I thought he was going to get up and walk out but instead pointed to the empty chair in front of him. I acquiesced and sat down, he briefly closed his eyes when I started to play but then he couldn't take them off me! I on the other hand maintained eye contact with him and played that piece for him."

"I don't get it!"

"I was naked!" She pushed her bottom back a little, she knew I had an erection. "That was the first time I had played that piece for an audience

"Oh really? That is amazing! So you only play that piece of music naked and that is no one else has seen you play it but you are known for playing it flawlessly?"

"Yes!"

"Wow! It must be a special sight to behold!" I smiled at her. "So, can I watch you play it someday?"

"Maybe! Maybe not!" She smiled, her eyes smiled too. "Right young man, I am going to get out now and head up to my room!"

"Oh ok!" I felt sad all of a sudden, clearly enjoying our time together in the hot tub.

Feeling her slowly rub her arse back against me and my cock, she moved forward and began to rise from the water. Remembering that she was topless, wishing that she would turn and expose her breasts to me but she grabbed her towel and playfully covered herself just as she turned. She simply smiled at me and gave me the knowing look, it certainly had an effect on me or my cock should I say. I turned around so that I could watch her walk away, hoping to see how her bottom moved when she walked but her towel had been covering it and now i really felt a little frustrated. Not that I had a right anyway!

Switching off the jets, I stepped out of the tub and sat down on a lounge chair with a towel wrapped around myself. I couldn't help feeling miffed and a little let down by the recent events, my cock was throbbing and my balls ached. Throwing caution to the wind, I took my erect cock in my hand and began masturbating with my eyes closed. It hadn't taken long for me to get to the point of climaxing, feeling my toes curl as I raised my hips from the chair. Aiming my cock to my chest, I shot my load and felt my warm semen land on my body and then it was cascading over my hand as it moved up and down.

It felt so nice to release like that, usually I would catch it in my foreskin and then shuffle to the toilet but outdoors like this was amazing. Little did I know that my aunt had been watching me from a window above, if I had seen her then I would have watched her caressing her body and her hand in her groin. All I knew was that I found my aunt intriguing and that I was perpetually turned on when around her, my imagination was vivid too. I went up to bed, pausing briefly outside her room and saw that her light was on still. I would have loved to have knocked on the door knowing it would do no good, she was my aunt and I didn't want to outstay my welcome.

I lay there in bed feeling confused, there was certainly something going on with my aunt and all I could do was carry on regardless, despite what my imagination was conjuring up. I could feel her rubbing her arse on my cock in my mind's eye, stroking my cock once more at the thought of her and pretty soon I was clenching my hand around my foreskin and walking to the toilet to unload it. I showered and then climbed into bed and fell asleep.

4

A few days had passed and it was finally Friday. I had had a tough week with all the work I was required to do. I was a little out of my depth but I just put that down to taking so much time out of my education, I was just a little rusty and was still figuring it all out. I walked into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and put the kettle on, grabbed a mug from the cupboard and dropped an Earl Grey tea bag into it. Looking at the breakfast table, there was a note resting up against a vase of flowers, it was addressed to me.

Opening it and reading it, my aunt apologised for missing me at breakfast, explained that she had a long day today and would see me later. She went on to write that she would love to jump into the hot tub and would I join her as she could probably use a foot rub and back massage again. I smiled as I placed the piece of paper back on the table and proceeded to finish preparing my breakfast.

I had spent most of the day reading books and making notes for my classes, and listening to some music on spotify. I made sure to listen to the cello piece that my aunt played, I had probably listened to it over ten times, imagining her sitting naked before me as she played it. Ignoring my erection which seemed to be in a permanent semi state. I had also spent a considerable amount of time in my bathroom looking at my body and tidying it up a bit. I foolishly trimmed my pubic hair but thankfully I hadn't shorn it too short but still felt the irritation on spiky hairs stabbing me.

I wasn't expecting anything anyway, just thought that it would be nice if something did! Yes, she was my aunt but there was most definitely something there, the subtle flirting and in some instances, boundaries had been pushed almost willingly. I wondered whether I should have just moved my hands on to her tits as she rubbed her arse against my erection, would it have been worth risking it all? I consoled myself into believing that I had been right to not tempt fate like that!

Picking up my phone as it vibrated on the table, a message from my aunt telling me that she would be back soon and asking me if I fancied a take out? She said she would stop at a local Thai restaurant and bring a nice selection back with her. I sent my reply and asked her if she wanted white or red wine, her reply simply said G&T! Not really my favourite tipple but I would join her, so I placed two glasses in the freezer and prepared some fruits. Half an hour later, I saw the lights of her car pass over the house and heard the crunch of gravel as she pulled alongside my car and shut her car down. It was one of those electric ones, Polestar I believe she had said but went over my head, I on the other hand had a dirty diesel.

I was busy preparing our drinks as she walked into the kitchen, just applied the finishing touches as she approached and handed her a glass. She took it from my hand and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oooh! Just right!" She said after taking a few sips and then placed the glass down, lifting a paper bag with her other hand onto the counter. "Get us some plates dear!"

"Sure!" I did as she asked.

"I got a good selection, hope you are hungry!" She pulled containers out and placed them on a wooden board before taking the lids off.

"Smells wonderful!" I said as I put my hand on her lower back without thinking, it was just something I would do at home to my mother. She glanced at me with a smile on her face and continued to load our plates.

"The food smells nice too!" She nudged me and chuckled to herself. I felt my cheeks blush and my penis twitched.

We sat and ate, chatted about our days and joked with each other. She said that she would help me with some of my studies, especially if I was struggling with the workload. I thanked her and said that I would appreciate the help. I honestly could use it and it was also a chance to spend more time with her, something that I really enjoyed.

"That was a lovely meal! Thank you aunt Hilary." I stood up and cleared our plates away and put the lids on the containers.

"Thank you." She stood up and pulled her blouse out from her skirt, she rubbed at her feet in turn through her nylons. "Still interested in joining me in the hot tub?"

"Yes!" I said almost instantly.

"Someone is very keen! I don't suppose you turned it on already?"

"I did yes, it should be all set now."

"I love how attentive you are! Ok, I will go and get ready and meet you there!" I watched her walk off, she was undoing the buttons to her blouse as she went. "Oh, you don't mind refilling my glass?"

"On it!" She smiled and continued, I watched her rubbing her neck as she climbed the stairs.

The butterflies returned to my stomach, I bounded up the stairs to my room and changed into my swimming trunks. Took the liberty of brushing my teeth and checking my reflection in the mirror before picking up my towel and headed back down to prepare a drinks tray, not knowing when she would join me. I could make her drink when she did, nearly half an hour had passed by the time she joined me. Making her drink and watching her walking slowly towards me, she wore the same bikini again and was carrying her towel this time on her arm. I couldn't help but stare at her, I really was beginning to fancy her so much and felt my penis begin to harden.

"You'll go blind if you stare for too long!" I snapped out of my reverie, noticing the cheeky grin on her face as she picked up her glass and drank from it. "See you brought your friend with you!"

"Oh god, I am so sorry but I cannot help it!" I tried to cover myself but she placed her hand on mine.

"It is perfectly fine dear! You don't need to hide it here." She stepped up to the edge of the hot tub and then down into it. I noticed a small cut near her ankle and looked at her. "Shaving my legs!" She tutted and sank into the hot water.

I placed our glasses beside the tub and climbed in, still conscious about my erection as I turned my lower body away from her view. Happy that I was now in the water, I went to turn the jets on but she shook her head.

"Not just yet dear, just want to enjoy the peace for a little while!" She closed her eyes and rested her head back on the edge, placing her right foot on my leg. "Mmmmm!" She gently moaned when I began manipulating it in my hands.

Looking at her arms spread out beside her as they too rested on the edge of the hot tub, her skin did sag a little on her upper arms but the rest looked fairly toned. Seeing the lines of her shoulders and her underarms, she shaved them. Looking at her hands, her nails painted a burgundy colour that matched her toenails and were well manicured. She wore no jewellery either. I lowered her foot into the tub and she lifted the other one, I started rubbing it and flinched a little when I felt the heel of her right foot brush against the bulge in my shorts.

"Oops sorry!" She said innocently but didn't move her foot away. I welcomed the touch.

"It's ok!" Applying more pressure to her arches. Her toes curled and she let out another moan. I lifted her foot to my mouth and kissed the top of it, her eyes opened.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"Just because.." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her. She smiled back and took a sip of her G&T. "Would you like me to massage your shoulders?"