Aunt Hilary & I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need to apologise! That was wonderful!" I exclaimed.

"What? The sex or me sitting on your face?" She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, her eyes vibrant in the light.

"All of it!" I stroked her arm. "Sorry about the mess though!"

"Oh not to worry, I will change it in the morning and besides, it is our mess! We should really get some sleep though!"

"Sure."

We both got up, she threw a towel over the huge wet patch on the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. I helped myself to a bottle of water and downed it in one go before looking into the bathroom to say goodnight. She looked at me as she was sitting on the toilet.

"I will leave you to sleep and head up to my room!"

"Please stay with me tonight, I won't be a minute." An awkward smile on her face as she looked between her legs and then back at me.

"Oh!" It suddenly dawned on me what she was doing, I grinned and left her to it.

I went back to the bed and straightened it out, dabbing the wet patch with the towel and replacing it with the other one. She emerged from the bathroom moments later, I then walked in and took a piss. My nose wrinkled at the smell in the air, she was definitely having a poo when I had stuck my head around before. I was surprised that I took no offence to it either, after all we all did it.

"Thank you for tidying the bed!" She patted the empty space beside her. "Come!"

"Hopefully it won't stain!" I climbed onto the bed and laid beside her.

"I hope it didn't smell too bad!"

"What? Oh! No, it was fine." I looked at her. "Honestly!"

"Hmmm ok!" She pursed her lips, swore I could see a flash in her eyes! "Can you hold me?"

I moved closer to her and she rolled onto her side facing away from me, pressing my body up against hers as I wrapped my arm around her. She wiggled her bottom as if trying to get comfortable, she took my cock in her hand and pushed it down so that it was pressed against her arse crack.

"That's better!" She squeezed my arse. "Thank you for such a wonderful evening, I cannot put into words how you made me feel!"

"It should be me that is thanking you!" I said with a matter of fact in my tone. "Can I ask you something?

"Of course!"

"Would you sit on my face again sometime?" I said it softly in her ear, kissing her neck.

"You liked that then! I would love to!" She turned her head. "We can do anything you like!" She pressed her bottom into my cock.

"Goodnight aunt Hilary!" I kissed her on her cheek and rested my head on the pillow, she pulled my hand to her mouth and kissed it.

She soon fell asleep whilst still clutching my hand in hers, every now and then she moved her bottom into me. I could feel her heart beating slowly in her chest, she began snoring softly. It took a while to fall asleep, I lay there in a state of bewilderment and awe at the events that transpired throughout the day. I still felt a little conflicted by the fact that I had just had the best sex of my life with my Father's sister, Aunt Hilary!

Feeling my eyelids become heavy, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep with thoughts of my aunt in my mind. Looking forward to what the next day would bring!