Aunt Hilary & I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation, she pulled her legs to herself and moved closer to me before turning around and leaning into my body. Due to wearing trunks, my penis wasn't caught between our bodies this time but it meant that my bulge was pressing lower down against her bikini clad arse. I wasn't complaining, if only I were naked I thought to myself. She did shift herself every now and then, pressing into me as I massaged her neck and shoulders.

I could see that she was smiling, her raised cheeks gave it away as I looked down past her ear to her exposed neck. My eyes fixed on the smoothness of her skin and then the rise and fall of her chest, her breathing seemed to have quickened in pace. I bent my head down and kissed her lightly on her shoulder.

"Oh Rowan, that is very naughty!" She almost whispered, raising one of her hands up and pushing her fingers through my hair. "You are my nephew!"

"I am sorry aunty, shall I stop?" I kissed her again, hearing a sharp intake of breath as she clenched her hand in my hair.

"Please don't!"

I placed my hand on her raised arm and ran it down to her armpit, pausing there I could feel its smoothness as though it had just been shaved. That is why she took her time coming back down to join me, so I was not the only one then! I moved my hand further down the side of her body, feeling the curve of it and the extra padding she carried as I rubbed my thumb over her skin. As I moved my hand back, She inhaled sharply causing her chest to rise up and I could see her nipple pressing hard against the fabric of her bikini top.

"Touch it!" It was a whisper that escaped her mouth as she turned her head to the side, I thought I could see her eye was teary. "Please!"

My hand moved on its own accord, cupping itself under her what I assumed were 32C breasts but what did I know! Closing my hand slightly as I squeezed, she exhaled slowly and pushed her bum into my groin again. This time I let out a groan, pushing my groin upwards in reciprocation to her movement, feeling the constraint of my trunks. She turned her head and looked me in the eyes, she had tears in them and streaks running down her cheeks.

"Sorry." I said in earnest. I had gone too far, feeling embarrassed with myself.

"Don't be, I want this too!" She smiled and turned her body a little, my hand still groping her breast. She brought her hands to my face and cupped it, looking into my eyes as if trying to study my thoughts. "Just be aware that we cannot go back from this!"

I pressed my lips against hers, they parted slightly as I kissed her and now feeling her warmth breath in my mouth, I pushed my tongue forward and she sucked it into her mouth. I squeezed her tit as our tongues wrestled each other, our breathing heavy through our noses as we passionately made out with each other. All thoughts of doubt and worry vanished from my mind, all I could think was that I was making out with my aunt, my fathers sister and I was loving every minute of it.

She moved her position and now straddled me, knees on the bench either side of me. Her hands on my cheeks as she kissed me, her hair tickling my face but I just ignored them and kissed back. My hands pulled her in before I moved them down her back and on to her arse, where I firmly squeezed both her arse cheeks which caused her to grind her pussy on my bulging shorts.

We both moaned together in unison, she began grinding herself back and forth on my bulge in a slow yet deliberate manner. Raising her head up as I began kissing her on her chest and then down into the valley of her breasts, then onto her nipples. Feeling how hard they were under the fabric, I raised my hands and found the string behind her back and tugged on one of them releasing the binding. She grabbed her bikini top and pulled it over her head, both of her breasts now exposed in my face and I just looked at them momentarily. I imagined that they would have been very pert in her youth, now they sagged a little but not too much and they still had firmness to them. Her areola were quite dark and about the diameter of a golf ball, Her nipples were fairly small and hard as rocks. Had she nursed children of her own, they could have been like gorilla thumbs I mused to myself.

"What is so funny?" She enquired.

"Don't mind me aunty, I am just a bit mind blown right now!" I smiled at her.

"Do you remember what one of my main rules was?" She kissed me and then looked into my eyes again.

"Don't be a dick?" I grinned sheepishly. Feeling her hand on my bulge all of a sudden, she squeezed it firmly.

"Don't be a dick!" Withdrawing her hand from my groin and pressing her pussy back down onto it, her slow grinding resumed and we began kissing again.

I couldn't say how long we made out in the hot tub, the sky had gone dark and the temperature dropped a little but our bodies and the water kept us warm. I was grateful that my desire to cum had subsided, I was afraid that I would have shot my load at the first touch but was pleasantly surprised that I saved myself from the humiliation. Pushing my fingers under the fabric of her bikini bottoms, I squeezed her arse and continued to push my hand around in an attempt to find her pussy.

"Not here!" She took my hand from her arse. "Let's go inside."

"OK!"

She climbed off my lap and stepped out of the tub, picking up her towel and dried herself as best she could. I followed suit and turned the hot tub off and collected the tray I had brought out earlier and went into the kitchen. I watched her walk around topless, a new admiration for her and really seeing her for the woman that she was. Sure she was much older and no longer had the same appeal as most girls my own age, there was no real comparison because my aunt was in a league of her own. She didn't need to compete with anyone because she knew who she was and lived a content life. I didn't want to ask her hundreds of questions about her personal life, that information was hers to share as and when she wanted to.

She walked to the fridge and took out a couple of bottles of San Pellegrino sparkling water and turned to face me, a smile on her face but not a playful one like previous but instead there was uncertainty in it. I smiled back and walked towards her, she extended her hand and I took hers into mine. We didn't speak as we ascended the stairs, I could feel my heart beat quicken as we reached her bedroom door and we both paused and looked at each other. I squeezed hand and pushed the door open, she stepped through first and gently pulled me inside after her.

She closed the door behind us and put the bottles of water down on the table next to where we were standing. She turned back towards me and put her arms around my waist, A frown came to her face as she looked at me.

"You're trembling dear!" Raising her hand and touching my face. "If this is too much, we can stop! I am not going to force you!"

"No, I really want this but.." I looked down at her breasts so she couldn't see my eyes. "What if I am no good? I have very little experience with women and I have no idea what to do!" It was the truth.

"Oh don't worry about all of that! I am not exactly that good either, I don't even remember the last time I had sex!" She lifted my chin and kissed me.

"I just know that I am going to cum within minutes."

"And if you do, then that is fine!" Her eyes looked into mine reassuringly. "Just do what feels right for you and if I can guide you, then I will! Just relax, there is no pressure from me and you don't need to pressure yourself either!"

"Ok.

"Besides, I am also feeling a little anxious too!"

"Oh, why is that?" I asked.

"You will see soon enough dear!"

This time I leant in and kissed her and grabbed her arse again, she reached down and grabbed my bulge and massaged it, we began moving across the room as we kissed. Eventually arriving at her en-suite bathroom that was equally as spacious when I looked around, my curiosity was piqued but I just went with it.

"Let's take a shower together and wash off chlorine." She said as she started pushing my shorts down.

"I love the smell of it, it turns me on!" I had no idea why I blurted that out but it was the truth at least.

She giggled and pulled me towards the toilet, pulling her bikini bottom down to her ankles and my shorts down to mine before standing up and kicking the garments away. She sat down on the toilet and looked up at me and then at my erect penis before her eyes, taking it in her hand and studying it as she moved her hand back and forth. I could already feel the build up starting and knew that I was not far off, my worst fear was premature ejaculation. Moving her head forward and opening her mouth, she wrapped her mouth around the glans of my penis and sucked on it briefly. Looking up at my face again, I felt my cheeks burning.

"You have a nice cock! Love the size of the vein and you taste lovely, even with the chlorine!" She looked back at it. She put her mouth around it again and started giving me a blow job, at the same time I could hear her pissing into the toilet and she moaned quietly.

"I am not far off aunty!" The sound of her piss hitting the water apparently turned me on even more. Coupled with her mouth around my cock, this would be one for the record books. Fastest load of cum in the land!

"Don't hold it back!" She said firmly as she paused, returning to her task as she also cupped my balls and rolled them in her palm.

"Ugh!" My knees began to tremble as my hips shook, I began shooting my load in her mouth as she carried on sucking. I was amazed that she had swallowed every last drop of it, licking her lips when our eyes met and I could still feel my penis pulsating as the cool air hit it.

"That was nice dear! See you didn't have any objections to my using the toilet at the same time! I was desperate, sorry." She was very sincere.

"I actually thought it was hot!" I laughed. "Who would have thought?!"

"Come on then!" She stood up without wiping herself, so it made sense not to waste paper when we were about to get in the shower.

"Wait!" I pulled her towards me. "I want to taste my cum in your mouth!" What was I thinking? I asked myself.

"Ooh, saucy!" She closed her lips over mine and then pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and moved it about, I sucked on it as our kiss ended. "And?"

"Different!"

She stepped into the shower and turned the tap on, hot water came billowing out straight away and began misting up the room. I felt a bit more at ease after blowing my load like that, I now wanted to return the favour and explore her body and eventually eat her pussy before having sex. She washed my body down first, even the tricky areas but I had no complaints as I enjoyed her touch. When it came my turn, I had done most of her body but she stopped me from washing her vagina and ass.

"Sorry, I am not quite ready! I will explain after our shower." The same apprehensive smile was on her face.

"Whenever you are ready."

Shortly after, we were drying ourselves in the bedroom and chatting, just more offers of pulling out of what we were doing but neither of us wanted that. We shared compliments on our activities thus far. She hung our towels on the radiator in the bathroom and then got on to her bed and patted the empty space beside her. She looked so sexy lying there on her side in the warm light of the room.

"I am sorry that I have prevented you from seeing or touching my genitals, you must know that I am dying for you to do it and have been for some time now!" She ran her hand along her thigh. "I don't know when it started but for some time now, you have been in my thoughts sexually and I could feel that you were sharing the same opinion."

"Honestly, I have thought the same too."

"What we are doing is very wrong and can do some really serious damage if it were to become public knowledge, your parents would go crazy, my career would end and our lives would be ruined."

"I understand, I truly do and have wanted to say something for so long but feared losing this life I have living with you and my studies."

"I am not too worried about that because I know you are a good man and you wouldn't hurt your family." She pinched my cheek and smiled. "But seriously, what I am worried about more is what I am about to let you see and you can then decide if you still want to go further!"

She rolled on to her back and looked at me, I was not sure what was happening and felt the butterflies return in my stomach once more.. Looking at her body, her shape really grew on me and I appreciated every inch I had seen so far, excitement grew for what more I could see. My penis was nearly hard again.

"Come, move in between my legs!" she gently pulled at my arm and covered her groin with her other hand. "This is a big deal for me, just so you know!" With her pussy covered, she spread her legs apart but kept them bent at the knees. "Ready?"

"Yes."

She slowly pulled her hand up to her belly, I saw her breathe in sharply and her stomach flatten. It took me a little while to focus on what I was looking at, then my mouth opened and my eyes widened. Her pussy was cleanly shaved, it was when I looked down further at her outer labia that I spotted her clitoris. She had a large clitoris that looked more like a penis and was about an inch in length, everything else looked normal with exception of her clitoris that was now protruding from her vagina. I looked at it for some time before looking at her again.

"Please don't make fun of it! I can't handle that again!" There were tears in her eyes again, I understood now why she was reluctant at first but it truly didn't bother me.

Looking at her appendage glistening in the light, seeing how wet she had become and the odd twitch of her clitoris moving. All I wanted was to bend down and eat her pussy, so that is what I did. Kissing her thighs and then her labia, tasting her juices on her skin. My hot breath passing over her clitoris made her squirm with pleasure, I took my time kissing, licking and breathing her pussy. Seeing her puckered anus also turned me on but I wasn't sure if I could go there. I had no experience with anal either.

"Mmmmm, that feels amazing! You are good at this!" She ran her hands through my hair. "Are you not put off by it?"

"It is beautiful!" I said whilst kissing her thigh and moved back to her pussy, licking up from her perineum to her giant clitoris. When I circled it with my tongue, I thought she was going to pull my hair out. I just groaned and took it into my mouth.

"Fuuuuck!" She screamed aloud.

I gently sucked on it, up and down almost giving her a blowjob too. It felt weird I had to admit to myself but it was part of her and I wanted it. I must have spent nearly 10 minutes pleasuring her with my mouth. She had asked me to be gentle and guided me in where she got the most pleasure, her hips raised periodically and there was the odd tremor in her thighs but as I flicked my tongue in the correct spot rapidly. She pulled my face into her soaked pussy and began humping my face, her hips buckled and she made some impressive animalistic sounds and came on my face. I was able to breathe but it was some time before I got back on my knees, looking down at her vagina and her clitoris, I smiled at the wet pat on her duvet and then at her.

"So, how was it? She said as she pushed a hand onto her vagina and rubbed her clitoris.

"Fucking amazing!" I interlocked my hand with hers as she rubbed herself, she slid our hands down lower and pressed her vagina.

"I want you in me, I want your big fat cock in me!"

I shuffled forward on my knees, with my cock in my hand, I positioned myself in line with her labia and rubbed my bell end up in between her folds up to her clitoris. I simply rubbed my shaft up and down on her clitoris, she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard and looked up at me with the biggest smile on her face. Her feet were by my head, both were curled as well as her painted toes, the sight really had a desired effect on me. Taking my penis in my hand again, I felt around with it until I found her opening and slowly pushed it inside until I could go no further,

"Oooh yeah!" Her eyes widened and then she let out a growl. "Fuck me!"

Taking a moment, getting accustomed to how it felt. I took her right foot in my hand and rested my face on it before kissing it. Wrapping my mouth around her big toe and sucking on it as I began moving my hips back and forth slowly. Looking down, I could see her wincing with pleasure, her eyes shut as she breathed heavily through her mouth. Her thick thighs clamped onto me and her hands grasped the pillow behind her head as I sped up my pace and pumped harder, I was close now but didn't want to cum yet but my body had the final say. She moaned as her body writhed with pleasure, looking down at her clitoris as my cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. The faint sucking sound and the slap of my balls hitting her, my heart pounding in my chest and her breathing heightened my senses.

She looked up at me, her face and body coated with perspiration. She bit her lip and nodded at me, her eyes pleaded with me and I took her cue and knew that I wouldn't have been able to hold on any longer anyway. Tightening my grip on her, I gave all my effort and pressed my cock in as deep as I could and held it there. My sight went momentarily and I couldn't hear anything either, all I could feel was my cock pulsating as it spewed out my semen into my aunt's vagina. Her legs had locked with each other behind my arse as she pulled me in and held me in place, her chest heaved and her breathing had become quieter, her eyes glazed and a big grin on her face.

"Oh my! Such a naughty boy fucking his aunty like that!" She laughed. "No, not yet!" She pleaded as I tried to withdraw, she rolled her hips which caused me to judder a little.

"Well, she needed it and so did I!" I leant down and kissed her on the lips, still inside her. "Was that ok?" I said quietly.

"More than ok! You know what to do and you have a few little tricks, everything else you just pick up along the way with practice!" She let her legs fall to the bed. "I want to suck your cock clean now, taste our incestuous union!"

"Love it when you talk dirty!" I laughed as I pulled out of her.

"That's not dirty!" She winked at me and raised her eyebrows. "Lie on your back!"

As commanded, I rolled over onto my back and noticed the large wet patch on the bed as she stood up and stepped over me. She turned around and squatted over my face, took me by surprise but I had no complaints as she lowered her hairless pussy onto my mouth. I obliged and gave it a long lick, she placed her knees beside my head and sat on my face cutting off my air. With my nose buried in her anus, she rubbed her body back and forth and lifted herself about an inch off my face and bent forward to take my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" She squeezed my balls as she slowly sucked my cock clean.

Opening my eyes, seeing her vagina and arse this close was exhilarating and her swollen clitoris waiting to be sucked once more. I could see what was obviously my cum and hers mixed oozing from her vagina, the smell of it mixed with the mustiness of her arsehole sent shivers through my body and I could tell that my erection had not subsided yet. Lifting my head upwards, my tongue probed at her opening before I clamped my mouth over it and sucked as much fluid into my mouth as I pressed my nose into her anus again but wilfully.

"Now we're getting dirty!" Her toned amused as she took a break, lowering her body down a little. "Do you like that?"

"Mmmhmm!" Was all I could manage, my hands squeezing her thighs and then tapping on them.

"Oh sorry!" She climbed off and laid down beside me, an arm over my chest and her leg over mine.