All Comments on 'Aunt Hilary & I Pt. 02'

by Amisit__Scintilla

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I don't know what to think about this series. There are series/stories I like from beginning to end; there are series that I begin liking but I end up disliking because along the way something happens that ruins the series for me. Right now, I don't know what group this series is gonna belong to. It will depend on the role the dad is gonna play. Right now, I don't like that it seems that the mother is cheating on him. And if she is not cheating on him because they have an open relationship, I wouldn't like that either because sharing/swapping/sharing are major turn-offs for me. I'd dislike that the father and son shared the mother and/or the aunt.

I'd like to be wrong but I'm afraid that I'm gonna end up disliking the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised by part 3 going from 1st person to 3rd person then back to 1st person in part 4.

kingswedekingswedeover 1 year ago
Fantastic story

Great story.

Keep the story going.

Disregard the previous comment as they cannot even write a story to submit.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

UGH - well written but the yellow shower part was distracting and unnecessary. 3*

Nylon1Nylon1over 1 year ago

Mmmmmmm, squirt drinking! I’m in the zone now…….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! Def want third installment. ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmisit__Scintilla@Amisit__Scintilla
I love almost everything and anything to do with sex and erotica, naturally there are limits to this. Have been a fan of Literotica for a long time but it is only now that i want to try my hand at adding content, to share my thoughts/fantasies and perhaps realities with a wid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES