Aunt Hilary & I Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuation and Rowans mother comes to stay for Xmas.
15.5k words
4.69
27.3k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

The characters within this story are fictional and share no resemblance to anyone I know, they are all of age 18+ and are consenting to the events told within.

1

Several weeks had passed since that first night, my aunt and I had become lovers to some extent and spent more of our free time together. We had discussed what realistic we could expect from our incestuous liaisons, she had insisted that I didn't plan my future with her at my side as a constant lover or had any designs on her being my wife or anything. We had laughed at the prospect of it. Deep down I knew that I had my own life to build, I was just content with her being my lover for the time being and continued to focus on my studies as best I could. I took up her offer of some tuition from her, it gave me first hand experience of her as a lecturer and she took it seriously. A teacher/student scenario played in my mind several times but that is where it stayed.

Christmas was two weeks away and she had invited my parents to come and stay at her house for a change, our house she had corrected herself whilst on the phone to my mother. It was going to be the first time that I have not spent it at my parents house, considering that I hadn't seen them since the day I left, I was looking forward to their visit. I hadn't thought about it initially but it then occurred to me that my aunt and I would not be able to live as we are whilst they were here. However, the thought of us stealing moments with each other did excite me a lot, but if my aunt agreed then we would have to be extremely discreet.

Being with my aunt had certainly boosted my confidence, it was even noticed by some classmates and I had gotten some attention from this one girl that I shared a class with but nothing had come of it. I will admit that I had at first been very clingy with my aunt, she had been firm with me and said that she would move me out of the house to the studio above her garage and I would only be allowed into the main house at her invitation. Naturally, I obliged and that was the end of that.

Due to our schedules with her commitments and with my workload, we had agreed to keep our lovemaking to the weekends when we had more time for each other. That didn't stop us from having the odd quick fuck, I enjoyed it when she would call me into her study where she would be reading manuscripts naked, she would spread her legs and recline on the chair as I went down on her while she continued working. Once satisfied, she would simply pat me on the head and give me permission to leave! Although we were equals in the bedroom, I did like her dominance over me even if it was not intentional, there were times when I was the one in control too.

So here I was, lying on my bed with a raging erection in my right hand as I slowly stroked it up and down. My head resting on my other hand and my eyes closed, my thoughts flooded with images and memories of having sex with my aunt. Two of which stuck out the most, first was her sucking me off whilst sitting on the toilet and the other was her straddling my face. The culmination of our juices, my semen and my nose pressed against her anus made for an intoxicating memory that if I thought about it hard enough, I swear I could still smell it! My eyes opened when I heard the knock at the door, leaning up on one elbow, I called out.

"Come in!" I smiled at her when our eyes met, she smiled back.

"I couldn't sleep!" She rubbed her eyes as she climbed onto my bed, she was wearing a white nightdress that was cut just above the knee. "I know we agreed to weekends only but I need you to fuck me!" She took my cock into her hand and pulled it.

"That would be very naughty!" I joked with her, she leant down and spoke into my ear.

"I want to feel you in my arse!" She sucked on my ear lobe, her hot breath sending chills through my body. I hadn't noticed it before until she held her other hand to my face, producing a tube of KY Jelly.

"Seriously?" I was astonished, having wanted this for so long but she hadn't been ready for it.

"Fuck me in my arse!" She growled at me.

Without hesitation, I got up onto my knees and positioned myself behind her as she pulled her nightie over her head and tossed it aside. I hugged her from behind and kissed her on the neck, instinctively moving one of my hands down to her arse crack and pushing down between her cheeks. She reacted by spreading her knees apart and pulling at her arse cheek, my fingers quickly found her anus and began to rub it. She pushed back and moaned her approval, grabbing her breast and playing with her erect nipple briefly. I brought my hand back to my face and sniffed at my fingers and then licked them before returning to her asshole.

"Use the jelly!" She commanded.

"Ok." I did as ordered, squeezing enough jelly out to the size of a walnut half. I rubbed it on her anus and pushed my finger inside and massaged it.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice!" She cooed.

"I have wanted this ever since you sat on my face!" I rubbed the remainder of the lube onto my bell end and positioned it on her arsehole. I heard her sharp intake of breath as contact was made.

"So have I!" She looked back at me and we kissed.

I held my cock at its base and pushed forward slowly, she moaned as she pushed back onto me. Slowly my cock entered her, pausing every now and then to ensure that I didn't hurt her but she took over and pushed herself back until she had taken all of my cock into her arse and then held me there. She lent back to me and put her arm around my head, she winced a little before we kissed passionately, slowly I pulled out a little before pushing back in. Gradually, the movements lengthened and her arse nearly ejected me a few times, grabbing her hips as I gained a better purchase on her arse and then fucked her as though I was in her pussy.

She had bent down and was now leaning on her elbows with her head on the mattress, looking down I could see my penis gliding in and out and could see the creamy coating on it as I pumped away. My nose was alert to the fact that she had released some farts, I thought I had heard faint hissing from her arse but didn't let it bother me. What else could I expect from anal sex, I knew there was a great risk of her pooping but that would be a bridge to cross when/if we ever came to it.

Feeling her hand on my balls as I continued my assault on her arse, her moaning became constant and almost primal as I moved faster with my climax fast approaching. Without warning, I pulled her hips backwards as my hips spasmed and I was emptying my load into her arse as my cock pulsated. I could feel her sphincter clenching too, we didn't move for some time, long enough for my erection to dissipate a little.

"God, that was good!" She said with laboured breath. Her body was covered with a fine sheen of sweat.

"I didn't hurt you?" That was my main concern.

"Not at all!" She pulled forward and I could feel my semi erect cock slide out of her arse. She turned around and took it in her hand and looked at it. She looked at me as she took it into her mouth and sucked it.

"That is sexy as fuck!" I had a massive grin on my face as I watched her lick and suck her own arse from my cock. She finished and was on her knees before me.

"Now that was dirty!" She grinned at me and then kissed me on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. We hungrily consumed each other's tongues.

"Thank you for that!" She shuffled off the bed weirdly and picked up her nightie and wedged it between her legs. I laughed at her. "Don't want to leave a trail!" She winked and then disappeared from my bedroom.

Utterly flabbergasted, I looked at my cock and then back at the doorway and had no words to say. In less than 10 minutes, She entered my room, got fucked in the arse, sucked me clean and left. There was so much I wanted to say but no words, I wanted to look at her arsehole too to see what it looked like after anal sex and felt that I should have perhaps provided a little after care. I got off the bed and headed for the shower, feeling the hot water wash the sex from my body. After drying myself, I crashed on to my bed naked and fell asleep easily as I must have worn myself out, even as I couldn't stop thinking about what had just transpired.

The following morning I woke up feeling happy, after getting ready I arrived in the kitchen to see my aunt sitting at the breakfast table perusing the newspaper. She was wearing a cream blouse, dark pants and heels, her glasses perched on the end of her nose and her hair clipped back. She looked so fucking sexy I thought, Her eyes looking directly at me over the top of her glasses.

"Good morning young man!" She said with a grin on her face.

"Good morning Aunt Hilary!" I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Did you sleep ok in the end?"

""I did! You?" She had a satisfied look on her face.

"Very much so!" I gave her a mischievous look. "How is your..."

"Oh it is perfectly fine!" She resisted a smile and looked back at the paper.

"Glad to hear!" I poured myself a small cup of coffee and downed it.

"Would you like a lift in? She asked without taking her eyes from the newspaper.

"That would be nice, thank you!"

Fifteen minutes later, we quietly pulled away from her house in her electric car and headed into the city. She pulled up and parked in her designated space and we both alighted from the car, after handing her her satchel, we kissed each other on both cheeks and said our goodbyes. I didn't watch her walk away like I normally would, due to us being in public. I turned and began walking towards a separate building and was greeted by a girl in my class, the one I have mentioned before.

"Morning Rowan." Said in a mild Spanish accent.

"HI Lara, how are you today?" I smiled at her, looking into her big blue eyes.

"Good! You?" she said as she looked in the direction of my aunt. "You know her? I turned to follow her gaze.

"She is my aunt. I live with her whilst I am here studying!" I looked back at Lara, who was still watching my aunt walk away.

"She is a great lecturer! And attractive too!" She looked back at me and smiled. "Shall we?"

"Sure!" We both walked towards our lecture hall. I was a little confused by how she regarded my aunt, seeing the glint in her eye as she watched her walk away.

I pushed those thoughts out of my mind as we entered the lecture hall, we both sat about a third of the way up and turned our attention to the lecturer after setting up our laptops and notepads. I smiled and glanced at her after she rubbed her foot on my leg. She smiled and began taking notes. I followed suit.

2

It was the day that my parents were due to arrive for their stay with us over the Christmas period, they had arranged to stay for a week and see in the new year as well. Much to my disdain at the prospect of being unable to fuck my aunt, walk around naked, saucy hot tub sessions etc. Saucy hot tub times usually were instigated by the mention of a G&T by my aunt. I would leap to the kitchen and set up the obligatory drinks tray and turn the tub on and wait eagerly to see either her naked or towel wrapped form approach with a smile on her face.

My parents had said that they would arrive at around 7pm, they were running late but I just put that down to being Friday traffic. It was nearer to 9pm by the time their tyres crunched on the drive and the light from their headlights moved across the house. I jumped up and turned the outdoor light on and opened the door. Only my mother stepped out of the car, I was confused all of a sudden and began to worry.

"Mum, where is Dad?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and gave her a big hug.

"Hello darling, I should have phoned ahead but it has been a hectic day!" She smiled, it was a strained smile, I could see that she was upset. "I had to drop him off at the airport, there has been a major issue with the ship build and he has had to go over to the States to oversee it!"

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that! I was looking forward to our family Christmas!" I kissed her on the head.

"Oh don't worry darling, we will still have a lovely time. He said he would call once he landed and then on Christmas day too!"

My aunt joined us and I witnessed an exchange of looks between the two women and they embraced each other lovingly. Not thinking much of it, I collected my mothers belongings and made my way into the house. Both women followed closely behind, chatting to each other.

"Amanda, I have set your room up just down the hall from the kitchen."

"Oh lovely, I love that room! The way the sun shines through in the morning and the doors to the walled garden." She beamed at my Aunt. "Have you seen it, Ro?

"Umm no, I don't believe I have!" I followed her as she led me to the room my aunt had put my parents up in. "Look!"

I watched her open the double doors that led onto a little patio that flowed into the small walled garden. It was a beautiful spot. I couldn't believe that I hadn't seen it before, I looked at my aunt and she just smiled and returned her gaze to my mother.

"So sorry Jim couldn't make it!" My aunt said, "How is my little brother?"

"Oh, he is good! Very busy with work. He was looking forward to spending time with you too but this business abroad!"

"Oh well, another time then." She put her arm around my mothers waist. "Come on then, let's get a drink! Are you hungry?"

"Oooh, I could murder a G&T right now! I could do with a bite, what do you have? They both turned to look at me when I nervously coughed at the mention of a G&T, my mother just smiled at me but my aunt gave me that look.

"Let's go have a look! Rowan can arrange our drinks, he is a good bartender!" I blushed and busied myself with the drinks as they looked in the fridge.

They had settled on a platter of cheeses, celery sticks and some crackers. Sitting at the table, both women were nattering away and catching up with each other as I placed their drinks in front of them. I left them to it, politely excused myself after kissing my mother on the cheek, I gave my aunt one too and left them to it. Heading up to my room and firing up my PC, I decided to play some Battlefield 2042 and spent a few hours doing that. Deciding to go to bed, I could hear them laughing from downstairs in the kitchen and smiled to myself. I was glad that my mother was happy considering my father having to leave so suddenly. I will admit that I felt a little envious, not being able to spend time with my aunt but accepted that that was just how things are going to be over the next week.

*****

I found my mother the following morning in the kitchen by herself, she was standing by the sink looking out of the window into the garden, she was in a bathrobe and my eyebrows raised when I spotted her calf muscles. It felt weird, I never before looked at my mother in any other way than the woman who grew me and then raised me up to the man I was today. I smiled inwardly when I thought about what I had been up to with my aunt these past months. Her lower legs were nicely shaped and her small feet with clear varnish on her toe nails, I noticed these things easily lately. Walking up behind her and placing my hands upon her shoulders.

"Good morning Mummy!" I said softly in her ear.

"Oh, good morning! You startled me!" She turned her head and puckered her lips, I leant down and allowed her to kiss me on the cheek. "Do you have to call me that?"

"What's wrong with calling you mummy? Mummy!" I joked.

"You are not 5 years old anymore Rowan!" She playfully slapped me on the shoulder.

"Sorry Mother dearest!" I said sarcastically.

"Can't you just call me Mum?" She put on a sad tone and pouted.

"Ok Mum! How did you sleep?"

"Well, I woke up lying on my front, one leg out of the covers and an arm stretched out to the left. My other hand was on my crotch..."

"Mum! Do you have to be so crude?"

"Well, you asked how I slept!" She giggled and squeezed my arm. "Sorry darling, I slept very well! It is a very nice mattress."

"But, did you really have your hand on your crotch?" I stepped away quickly as she went to slap me again. "You are just as bad as your Father! Always winding me up!"

"Aunt Hilary not up yet?" I found it odd because she usually is up by now.

"Yes, she went for an early morning ride!

"Oh ok, I would have gone with her had I known!" I felt a little put out, just being silly again.

"She said she needed to clear her head, maybe she had a few too many G&T's last night! We were up rather late chatting."

"Yeah, you guys sounded like you were having a lot of fun!"

"You should have come back down and joined us!

"Nah, you would only teased me somehow for some reason. Besides, I was tired anyway."

"Ok." She didn't press further. "So, how is life here living with your aunt?"

"It is great! We get on really well with each other, she is a lovely woman." I could have reeled off all the attributes I liked about her but doubt my mother would have liked what I would have said.

"Well, she loves having you here with her! Couldn't praise you enough for being helpful around the house, studying hard like you do." She cupped my cheek and smiled at me. "You clearly have had a big impact on her, I am proud of you!"

I doubt she would have said that had she known what we were getting up to, It didn't bear thinking about. Even though I swear that I sensed something between the two women, it was just the way they looked at each other when my mother arrived the previous day. I just put it down to them not seeing each other in a while with the lockdowns and just being busy with their lives.

"Oh, I almost forgot but your aunt is taking me out for lunch today and we will probably do a little shopping beforehand as well." She reached out and squeezed my arm. "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all!" I did mind a little but keeping up with the pretence, I simply smiled back at her. "I have some reading to do anyway, it will be a good chance to catch up a little!"

"Right then kiddo! I am going for a nice hot bath, I need to wash my hands after touching my crotch!" She put her hand in my face and laughed aloud. I recoiled from her, totally caught off guard by the act and must have looked horrified. She just laughed and walked off.

"You are just as bad as Dad!" I called out after her, smiling to myself as I poured myself some coffee. I can't deny that I hadn't felt a twinge in my cock at the prospect of her touching herself and then putting her hand in my face like that.

My mother was about 5'5" in height, probably weighed about 55kg and at 42 years of age, she looked great! She had mousey brown hair just below her shoulders that she normally had tied up. Her figure was all in proportion too, she had nice boobs and her arse looked great in a pair of jeans. Not that I looked at her in that way but heard it plenty of times from my friends. Her face was rounded and she had big brown eyes, not a big wearer of make-up either as her natural beauty shines brighter than being plastered with the stuff! She always smelled nice too, her favourite scents being either Dior or Issey Miyake. The latter being my personal favourite too.

I sat in the window reading, it was one of those windows that had a bench instead of a ledge which made it a perfect spot for reading and looking out at nature. I was looking down when I caught movement below and saw that it was my aunt returning from her bike ride. I was a little bit gutted that she had not invited me out for the ride, it would have been nice but understood that she needed alone time. On impulse, I wanted to bound down the stairs and go greet her but I decided to keep my distance and focus on reading. Plus it was a great opportunity to do a little gaming too. About 45 minutes later, I could hear my mother and aunt laughing downstairs and then heard them call out saying that they would see me later. The front door had already closed by the time I could answer,