All Comments on 'Aunt Jane'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jill94111jill94111about 20 years ago
I liked it, continue it

Too many stories are too short. Not much more than a simple slam bam thank you Mom.

This writer's style seems to capture the details without becoming totally boring and bogged down in stuff the reader cares nothing about.

I think Joan should return home and dominate her Mother.

Jonathanmartin8Jonathanmartin8about 17 years ago
Gave it a 4

It is the only story I've given that to that you wrote so far. I didn't like the forced sex in it, just not me. Over all however it was a well written story. I'd read another verison if the rude ass in this one got his ass kicked.

Executive101Executive101about 17 years ago
Great

Great story... Just made my favorites list of authors. I love detail and deflowering any young girl (fantasy) always makes for a great story. I think all the readers need to read the stories here and open their minds.

This is not a how too it is an erotic fantasy and a very good one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nah!!

I am not into the forced sex thing either. It's just a major turn off for me. It would've been a much better story

without The Asshole Jack in it. I like most of your stories but not this one.

It would have been better if Joan was not forced but interduced. It's like she was raped and then she all of a sudden likes being raped.

I like the Liveaboard Fun and the Camping type stories. Leave this crap for someone else to write.

O Haven't seen your stuff in a good while. The Liveaboard Fun needs some more added, another edition. So, hurry up and heat up the keyboard!

copper1006copper1006almost 16 years ago
fuck in hell!!!

liked this alot.had a couple of wanks as i was reading it.there's nothing like breaking in a virgin pussy knowing that noone has been there before you.

ExplodingPuppiesExplodingPuppiesover 14 years ago
Some feedback

I have read your page, and saw you like reading negative feedback. The whole uncle jack part ruined the story. I started reading this, expecting either the main character to be either a sex freak, or for Steve to be one. If it wasn't forced sex with jack, I would have liked it better. I have read some of your stories... You can do better.

TobyT71TobyT71almost 10 years ago
SCORE ONE FOR THE BULLYS OF THE WORLD!!!

If you like making a stupid bully a hero you did a bang up job. I only wish you were one getting raped! What a sick person you must be!!!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

I do not condone non-consensual sex, and the fact other family members went along meekly with sick uncle Jack is just, sick (and he even bragged about it! O_O)

Pity Joan that she has such spineless relatives, and that she was even portrayed as loving it after her deflowering. Hope Jack get his just desserts in time to come! Bullies always do.

richardaorichardaoalmost 9 years ago
what a waste

This story is one only a listed sex offender would enjoy....this is a sick story from a sick mind

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 9 years ago
Sick

I agree with Richardao. Only a registered sex offender could enjoy this trash.

elrayo41elrayo41over 7 years ago
Very Good but not your best

I read erotica to be entertained and excited. I DON'T ENJOY PEOPLE BEING HUMILIATED or forced to no sexual things against their will. But having said that your writing is strong,clear an compelling. THANKS FOR SHARING

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
OK

I liked the writing. My version of the story would have been shorter. I have never understood a rapist that would stick their cock in someones mouth. In my version, the first time Jack forced her to suck his cock, she would have taken as much of his dick in her mouth as she could, and then bit his dick off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sort of.......

I didn't dislike it but I'm not a fan of this type of story.

Added to that it would have been easier reading if you'd changed either Jane or Joan's name to stop confusion as even you muddled them up when Joan became Jane.

carolw38carolw38about 2 years ago

i think that was hot, me and my step daughter gave my son a suprise when he came home during the holidays this year . We seduced him and he found out we like to get high and kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t like rape stories, even if they enjoy it in the end, it’s still rape!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9334 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...