All Comments on 'Aunt Jean'

by A_Satori

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

great story very intense and full of emotion

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story, but...

Just wanted to commend you for a great story. The buildup, the interplay between the two subjects, and the scenes are all brilliant.

The one negative I would have to say about the story (and it is a minor one) centers around some of the dialogue delivery. I am a big big big fan of using ellipses, but I think it was over done in this story. At times, because of the heavy usage, it seemed like the characters had stuttering problems, and this wasn't limited to the two characters who had a right to be nervous or flustered. Other characters had the same issue.

Apart from that, fantastic read, and keep up the good work.

marty407amarty407aover 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is another one of those that if I could, I would give a full 10 stars. Keep writing this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is by far the best written piece I've ever read on this site. I love the way you transition between different perspectives and I'll admit I teared up in a few spots. I bookmarked this a long time ago and I'm really glad I got around to reading it. Thanks

kylynnarkylynnarabout 12 years ago
We want more...

This is by far one of the best written stories I have read on Literotica or any other site. Please keep going. You could also make a continuation to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Absolutely brilliant from start to finish.

oldoelGDoldoelGDalmost 12 years ago
One of the best ...

I do miss the final ending of where Frank understands about Ron and Jean having a relationship, and where it leads each of them. Perhaps one more "chapter"?

This is one of the best stories on Literotica, not only one of 'your' best. So, please, give it a wrap up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Magnificent

Just a marvelous tale told with passion AND compassion. I look forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm exaggerating but I cried reading this and its my first time ever on literotica, that I've with a boner. Looking forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh My God!!!

I thought Threads:the Island was the greatest story on here... this is AWESOME!

The emotionality is like great music it gets under your skin... The sex wasn't vulgar... barely gave anything away... this could be a romance novel, hell my aunt loves romance novels this would be perfect for her... Hm... early birthday present?

Only the incest thing might weird her out....

I'm a romantic and I loved this!

~D~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just amazing...

This story brought the elements of emotion right out into the open; a beautiful storyline, and tasteful yet incredibly hot erotica... I don't think I've read a more emotionally moving erotic story in quite some time -- if ever. Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tears in my eyes

I am not a big reader, but I loved this story. The tears were just sitting in the corners of my eyes for parts 12 and most of 13. Then they started to run when dad got his real sister back. A simply wonderful story with a perfect ending.

princecharmingslprincecharmingslalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant story

The Flow, the Sex, the exitement ..everthing perfect in this story.

This is one of the best stories in this site....thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Godly

I agree; I would love a sequel, but I do not see how you could continue this even though I would love it if you did. What I am saying is this, you are an amazing author and please keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
116

Defenitly one of THE BEST stories I have ever read.

LiteralLeeLiteralLeealmost 12 years ago
Rich emotional writing

Brought tears to the eyes of this hardass... lots of em.

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
I Agree With the Others

One of my absolute favorites. I couldn't see the text from the tears, and I'm a guy. I really wanted them to be together -- forever. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

I am an older male. Beautifully told and well crafted. Excellent!! I wish for more.

codewyzecodewyzealmost 12 years ago
Epic Story

Holy shit, this thing was amazing. The character development was badass, I loved how you established the flaws first and that we could see how fucked up human nature can cause some weird situations, or how we can feel both callous and guilty at the same time. At the same time, it was erotic as fuck with a true sense of realism; it might be a fantasy but certainly no fairy tale. The dialogue was really well done too, the use of elipses, while being a little overwhelming, forced you to really LISTEN to what the character was saying, even if you wanted to skim through it. You had to hear the way they struggled through their thoughts and feelings, and you could see that they were reacting to each new sensation, not merely droning through a contrived script. Well done, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on you and your works in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I read it before-

I kept thinking that I read this story before - Finally, I remembered the source- it wasw by Gans Christian Anderson- and the name was "the ugly duckling"

surenderme08surenderme08almost 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

Such a loving story. I really enjoyed reading it. Added it to my favorite stories so that I can read it again. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

You are really talented! The story is well written and absolutely captivating. You have a true work of art here. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

A very captivating story. I really would like to see a sequel to it, on the other hand maybe not the story is really good as it is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This is one of the bettr stories I've read. Very well done.

FatherMichaelFatherMichaelalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Damn good story! A most sympathetic couple you find yourself rooting for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

What a thought provoking, well written, emotionally stirring story. You have real talent, in my opinion, with your writing. Your erotica is well done, but way beyond that is your ability to hold interest and make the reader want more!! Not everyone is capable of doing that. I hope you keep pursuing it, and I wish you the very best of luck with it. Thank you. I am 63, and I have someone in my heart that I can never be with. You rang many familiar bells of emotion. You made me most grateful for ever having the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THE RETURN OF AUNT JEAN!

What a fabulous story, real life like too.

B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent. I was entertained from start to finish - and very much appreciated not having to wade through crude language.

You could make a living from your writing, if you're not doing that already !

Thanks for sharing such worthwhile effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

A fabulous story. Well written and just overall good reading. Thx. Look forward to another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a beautiful story

Lovely example of why love, in its true sense, is never wrong! In my opinion the obvious sentimentality of the story enhanced the eroticism but also turned it into so much more than just another erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

the story in all ways shows what true love is..... it doesnt always has to be right to 'feel' right...... left me completely speechless... simply awesome, heart-touching, story wid a soul.... no words... nice... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good work!

You should write for a living. This is so much more than just an erotic story. Really well drawn characters and excellent descriptive language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So moving

I couldn't wait to get back each time I was obliged to break off. You got everything right and balanced. A true story of love with the sex just enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It Touched A Part of My Soul

I'm not sure where to start, but in some ways I was reliving my childhood and I was happy for Jean that she was able to find happiness after being ostracized for the previous 12 years of her life. When I was in the 6th grade I had surgery to remove a cyst in the upper orbital of my right eye and back then (mid 70s) they didn't have the greatest reconstructive techniques so I had to endure a lot of the awkward stares of strangers and little kids, feeling like a freak and just as self-conscious as the character in the story. Over the years, I've been able to live a somewhat normal life and rarely think about it like I used to, but there were some pretty rough years way back then. However, I learned a long time ago that nothing is promised to you and you should enjoy whatever it is you have for as long as you can, because one day it will all be over. I would just like to be able to say that I made the most out of my time and actually lived my life and wasn't just along for the ride.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 11 years ago
Awesome

Ron and Jean touched my heart. Were they real people, I would hope that somehow, they'd find a way (and yes, there are ways) to be together. Soul mates should spend their lives together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it touched my heart !!

jean and Ron the best story ever i read !!

i could actually imagine everything like they show in a movie and when u feel somehow you are a part of everything u see in that movie and the way it touches you..truly amazing..best of luck to jean and Ron ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Very Good

As people have said in the post before meYOU SHOULD WRITE FOR A LIVING.

AWESOME STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, great sex, very very good overall. My only problem would have to be that every sentence of dialogue had "..." everywhere, which sort of made it a pain to read, and the whole restaurant scene at the beginning was a little awkward. But other than that, it was really a Blast to read. Great job!

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

KUDOS A. Satori, KUDOS!!!!!!!!

I loved this story. One of the best stories I've read!!!!

Brilliantly written!!!!

I'd be interested in knowing if there's a 2nd part to see how Ron's college years went and how he and Aunt Jean ended up!!

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Jerking with tears

What a ride! One minute I'm crying and the next I'm enjoying sex with Jean and Ron. I would call this more of a love story with a lot of sex strategically placed in it.The incest was so over shadowed by the love they had for each other it really didn't matter, I just wanted them to be together and happy. I thought Ron was such a jerk at first and it was just a little boring for a while but you pulled it off with such feeling that it was one of the best I've read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!!!!!!!

That was really touching and awesome.....Jean got a bit annoying with the crying though lol...But they were great together and Ron is such a sweetheart. I loved the ending, there was such a drastic change in Jean's behavior :D Good Stuff.

NobodyWorthKnowingNobodyWorthKnowingover 11 years ago
Five Stars

Okay. Five Stars... But everyone cries way too much. There's other ways to demonstrate emotion... Otherwise its a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Overall enjoyable

I enjoyed your story, even though your main character was kind of annoying and an asshole way too much. I suppose that more true to real life than most other stories.

The dialogue for me was cringe worthy for the most part. You use ellipses way too much. I know that it's supposed to show hesitance and a struggle to find words, but they became a chore to read.

And finally, while varying your words choice, it's not always the best course of action to use some of the more... unique word choices. Like 'goop.' On the upside of that it gave me a good laugh, even though I'm sure that wasn't your intention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Laugh,Cry,or pleasure myself

Jean had to cry alot,she was an emontional cripple,that and the fact that 30 yr old women are nearing their sexual peak she was nearly a virgin,and her guilt.All 18 yr old boys are assholes,Jean was normal.I really liked it,sexy,beliveable,and found myself pulling for both kids.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Amazing story

It felt so real, read the whole thing In one sitting and I gotta say good stuff, have considered making more chapters? I'd love to see how there relationship goes on

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Me lo disfrutamos de la hermosa historia de amor y te doy gracias por compartirlo con EE.UU..

I think it was a very beautiful love story and I thank you.

Juan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointed with your Spanish google translations Old John!

Fake!

LiLTaZ16LiLTaZ16over 11 years ago
awesome

I read this whole story in one setting i felt absolutly absorbed in it.. I havent came across a better story yet! Hope you have more to come!! Keep up the work

obsidionaobsidionaover 11 years ago
Bravo!

An outstanding contribution to erotic literature. Not only was an this an excellent story but you managed to avoid all of the hackneyed, overdone, juvenile, size exaggerated, female degrading cliches so many immature authors use which instantly turn me off. Thank you sincerely for a reading experience which held me spell bound enough to prevent me from putting it aside until I finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what the hell man!

i came here to read some shit and jack off, but u made me cry man! it was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

I truly believe you have a great literary career in front of you. You have brought your characters truly alive to the point where I wonder "Which character are you"?

Respect. I will come back for more. :-)

johnnywjrjohnnywjrover 11 years ago

Excellent story. Please continue on with it. You "hooked" me! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Someone else took my comment. Ialso sat here reading, hoping to get aroused. Ended up crying in my tissue instead. Excellent story! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

AWESUM is the only word i can muster right after reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Darn!

I was hoping that Frank would confess a secret to Ron on the way back from the airport: that Jean was adopted!

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great work!

Just like Lynn I too was hoping that it would turn out Jean was adopted, but all in all great writing, great story, I was hooked in deep! Very romantic and emotional!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow...

Wow it really is a damn good story...very very romantic and emotional...the end was a bit of a heart break for me as I was expecting them to get together for the rest of their lives....i really hope that you make second chapter on it showing them together....maybe even as husband and wife....still please do write the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Amazing tale of love and romance. This story has a great script in it for a movie that could never be made. Or could it?

VirmiciousKinidVirmiciousKinidover 11 years ago
Period!

I love this story, but the periods drive me insane. It's just the ones where they're kinda stumbling over their speech, a lot of them are unnecessary and detract from what you're trying to say. It makes it hard to read. Other than that everything is super-green.

HobodanHobodanover 11 years ago
So good!

I stayed up all night reading this haha

I loved how real and honest the characters came across

Imo thats really what makes or breaks a story

I get so annoyed when characters lose that frankness and the stories seem so unreasonable.

Great story and I hope you keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

iv'e payed money for books that were not written as well as this!

SenhorFrioSenhorFrioover 11 years ago
great!

it was just an excellent tale that had all that themes, the initial depravity, the development of the relationship, and the unravelling of the plot with the right level of open-endedness

dustyrusty54dustyrusty54over 11 years ago
Wow

This was a tremendously great story. Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT

Very good, love it. continue please, like she would move in with them to take care them, the motherly thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

great storry and great way to end it very suspensful plz continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

Awesome story, I couldn't stop reading this. The ending left room for a continuation of the theme and I look forward to seeing it in print. Please continue with the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Thanks for taking the time to write it and share it with us. Probbaly the best story I have read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the greatest stories on this site

I have been reading Literotica for some years now, and this is the best story I have read on Literotica so far. It's realistic, unlike many stories within this genre; has good language, which is being used to good effect, even though there is a bit too many ellipsis; the built-up is great and the denouement really good; and admittedly I am biased toward romantic stories with taboo themes, but this one does it well.

If there is ever going to be a second part, I hope it'll be just as good if not better. It's going to be hard to live up to the expectations in that case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Novella written with good grammar and style.

Truest I have read to date. The story combines emotion, fear, hurt, sanity, realism and details the intimacies of a womans' body. We bods know all about ours because we can see it. It is all outside. Where it really happens for a woman is inside, she cannot see it nor can we, but we both can surely feel what is happening.

Very, very good.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 11 years ago
perfect

i keep getting surprised on literotica. every time i think i have found the best story or series another sneaks up on me. i love this story and even though the sex is hot it is more for the characters you have created. i truly like them and found them to be real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Great Story

This is the best story I have ever read on this site. The combination of the romance and hot sex is fantastic. The emotion, love, romance and sex is the perfect relationship. I have to admit I had tears streaming down my face. I'm a construction guy, but this was a very touching story. Great writing Satori

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Such a Moving, Lovely Story

Gosh, as someone else said.....I keep finding another story and author that is wonderful. I was so emeshed in this story I couldn't stop reading until it was over. Can't wait to read the sequel. Wow. Sorry you are not writing lately.

rangerrigsrangerrigsabout 11 years ago
Wow

Beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

MARVELOUS!!!EXCELLENT!!

Johnny_boy95Johnny_boy95almost 11 years ago
Wow.

Just...just WOW! I love it man.MUST MUST MMMUUUUSSSSTTTT continue this story.MANY sequels.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

SSOOoooo fantastically told, I loved it enough that I returned to re-read it again close to yr later. ttruly wonderful story. I do wish you'd follow it up with a happy ending for those two, like 4 yrs down the road.

jlcookiijlcookiialmost 11 years ago
great work

one of the best stories Ive read here great job continue the story if you can

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This Is Not Pornography

Your work was beautiful! I am a hard nosed, cold hearted Ironworker and your story brought me to tears several times. I am glad I read this and will do so many times over. Thank you for writing this! "Aunt Jean" should be on the New York Times best sellers list!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I could not put it down

I was married to a woman who had a physical deformity. I had a hell of a time trying to convince her of her beauty. We learned sex together. I was widowed. The story brought back many frustrations and wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stunning

I came here browsing for a read and I found something that I became somewhat invested in. I'm a 22-year-old female, also a bit of a writer myself, and your story was flawless. I absolutely loved it. You should expand this- turn it into something big.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too vague, too dull, really not worth reading.

Forgettable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Say's the man with ADD

"Too vague, too dull, really not worth reading"

Really....

.... Really?

....................Really?

you sire, are an idiot. Better to keep your mouth shut than to confirm that you are a idiot.

Great story, work on the prose. Better yet, work on the screen play.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best story on literotica

This is the most beautiful story I have read . A brilliantly written explosive sexual transformation . Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
T.T

So good......so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story on the site!

My one and only complaint is they it's too good! Seriously, I should have gone to sleep two hours ago, but I had to finish the story! Great character development, pacing, and the sex was hot! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good plot and great sex

this story was really good! It has a good plot and great sex scenes. I don't know what story the idiot was reading but this was an awesome story. I just wished their would be a second part or at least a little look into the future to see if they ended up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't know what to do with all these feels T.T

All in all, it's a great story. Few stories on here have ever gotten me to put my more carnal needs to the side and had me enjoy the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Very, very well done... This story is simply one of the best things I have read in quite some time. Stunning eroticism, and an almost bruising emotional power. This one is going to stick with me for a long time, I just know it. Thank you for the great story!

readyeddyreadyeddyover 10 years ago
Much more than sex

A great story. A revelation of the value of love regardless of the situations. Who could condemn them? no doubt some would. If this story is true then I for one would wish them endless happiness. Love is the heart beat of every successful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story!

I've been reading stories here for ten years. This is by far my favorite story to date. Very human with emotion, love, and eroticism. I also hope this story continues. A very nice surprise. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
truly enjoyable

Just damn good writing. Plain and simple.

HeadguyHeadguyover 10 years ago
Really good!

As others have indicated, this was one of the best stories I've read, different in plot from The Novelist or The Island (two other favorites), but similar in that all three had memorable characters. In this story, especially, the character development drove as well as reflected the plot. And the sex was damn hot, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great read!

I have a few tears in my eye...I hate that it makes me look wimpy..lol This is by far the best and longest story I`ve ever read but was sad when I was coming to the end.....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

OneNemesisOneNemesisover 10 years ago
Good story

Enuf said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Too long? I didn't notice I just read and excellent story and to be honest, I am jealous of your skills. I want more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

There Must be more to come surely!

lcooperlcooperabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Would love to find put if they stay together. Would honestly be ecstatic if they married and found a way to give her the family she deserves... great writing. I honestly grew attached to them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jealous

What a great story! Please get a sequel written. This was too good to end here. Perhaps Frank could find a love of his own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous