All Comments on 'Aunt Jean'

by A_Satori

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent writing

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

fantastic....the best i have ever read on this site. Hope to read more. And thank you.

DrbicDrbicover 15 years ago
Wonderful Story

Wonderful story... could'nt put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, WOW, what can one say. A perfect description of the perfect romance. The levels that you reached and you that you took me to whilst reading, all I can say is THANKYOU....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too long

Should have been under novels and novellas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

A tale of true love, told by a master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree With 'To Long'.....

The writing was excellent, but this should have been submitted to the Novels & Novellas slot. Other than that glitch, it was just about perfect. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible

Amazing narrative, great plot, believable characters. The length, I'd rather have all stories categorized according to their content more than their lengths. A sequel would be great, because these characters clearly still have a good deal of story left to tell.

kathy6533kathy6533over 15 years ago
wonderful

It was a great story. Loved every minute of it. Can't wait to read what happens next.

psylicpsylicover 15 years ago
Excellent

Truly a love story, a romance. A coming of age for both main characters. Well told.

Keep it up.

apollonaapollonaover 15 years ago
Lovely

I couldn't stop once I started. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
13 pages

When i got to the bottom of the 1st page, i quit. 13 pages is too long. Break it up into a couple (or 3) sequels.<p>Not saying the story is bad. I can't say that because i didn't finish. I'm talking overall length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

It was truly a wonderful story, told and written well.

Throughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Great Story.

Don't listen to "Mr.13 Pages" He doesn't know what he's talking about and is just being a jerk. I thought it was great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good

not the usual run of the mill story, i found it was very good, long maybe,, but I do hope you continue, and it had a lot of content, all in all a ranchy story, keep up the good work,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Intensely Beautiful

You have a flair for writing. This was both beautiful and very sexually done. How the both of them found love and themselves. I hope you consider additional stories about them.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 15 years ago
Wow!

Wow, says it all. This one is a classic. Great story, very well told. Couldn't put it down.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Not long enough !!!

I just wish there had been 50 chapters because I would still be reading with misty eyes and all !! 100% great story and why can't we have them together in another story even if you have to have him go to college in her home town or her to teach at his college town OR whatever it takes to keep them together ?? WHY???? THANKS. *JAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the Best on Literotica

I either cried or jerked off all through the story. It wasn't nearly long enough. Keep adding more chapters, or make it into a full lenth novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

This has to be the best story I've read to date on this site.

I hope you continue writing. I look forward to more stories of this family.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Great !

Story, I only had one problem with it, what was with all the differant sized lettering? It gave me a f _ _ _ in, head ache. Otherwise keep it up, maybe another on this line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OVERALL,

u get a B+. JGC, NOW I see why it was soooooo LONG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best stories I have read in a while. Hope a sequal will be coming soon.

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Superb

Terrific character development and a heart warming story. One of the best of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What's the internet equivalent of a page turner?

Loved it. Good development, good sex, good ending.

Fix the damn text size changes. Those were by far the worst part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

It was excellent, really good story. Everything was perfect, except the fonts, but it was an excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A new definition of WOW

First off, I must admit to being a bit leery in reading a story with as many pages as this but am quite gladdened that I did. You have done a superb job at harmonizing the leading elements, the seduction, the transformation, the sex, and the ending flawlessly. If not for the odd change of fonts and some slight editorial errors this would be hands down the most noteworthy novella of the year. No, this is the most noteworthy novella of the year. I am all at once shocked, awed, pleased, and a little saddened after reading fare such as this. Truly, a work of art by a master craftsperson. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

never made a comment before, but man was that great! I hope you make another one!

BenLongBenLongover 15 years ago
WOW

The red H and the green E are both well deserved. This one will move very high in the best of the all time best. Bravo.

walkerlongwalkerlongover 15 years ago
Hot, Naughty, and Sweet

I thought you really captured the voice of a teenager in the first part of this story. That was very effective.

I enjoyed how the story developed. It made me want to find out what was going to happen next. Good job!

And the sex was steamy - that didn't hurt either!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 15 years ago
Wow, this was REALLY good!

I agree you did a fantastic job of capturing the voice of a young man Ron's age; you made him a decent, kind-hearted, awkward boy and showed us how love helped him grow into a wonderful young man. As much sex as this story had (and yes, it was smokin' hot sex!) it was still one of the best romantic stories I've read in a very long time. And I don't typically care much for romantic stories! It does need a little closer editing, but somehow, that didn't detract from the overall calibre of the writing. Congratulations on a fine piece of work. I loved it!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Really good story!

This was really a beautiful love story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was one of the best efforts I have ever seen on this site. Thanks so much for having submitted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed the story, cost me lots of time at work! Great characters, well written. One of the best I have read here!

magalestmagalestover 15 years ago
Thanks for a great read

One of the few that kept the plot and sex moving along both important and fun to read characters so true to what life could be like.....hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent writing

Great storyline, great characters One of the best love stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Simple ...

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it was a great story

the story was a breath taking one. Thou my heart aches 4 them at the end. I just wished it was not incest. They would ve had a great wedding. How i wish i can be loved that much. Thank you that was a great story. Best of luck in stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect!

This story is one of the best I've read on this site! I got so pulled into the story and the charectors that I actually started rushing through the sex scenes to see what happened next. It ended nicely too.

You could do a continuation or not. I can't decide which I'd prefer. I want to hear more, but I'm afraid of where it might go. I feel the same way when I finish all my favorite books. Great job!

Regards,

JD

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best stories i have read in a long time

Loved it. Nice to read a story about more then just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY

WHAT A GREAT STORY, LONG, AND I WAS HOOKED.

LOVED YOUR STORYTELLING.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Aunt Jean's a Great Aunt

Thank you for a wonderful tale of red hot tail! Super HOT SEX, interesting characters, genuine carnal joy -- it's all here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting

Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it immensely. The only constructive comment I can offer is on speech and dialogue. Your characters had a realistic dialogue and character voice, which is an accomplishment on its own, but almost all media uses a very polished form of speech. You accurately repeated the stutters, repetitions and pauses that people really do speak with, which is an interesting stylistic choice, and I think your prose would benefit from inching towards a smoother, less natural speech.

It's a case of reality feeling unrealistic more than a failure in your story. Until I got used to the way you portray speech, the characters felt unusually nervous or anxious which didn't seem to match the rest of the characterization. Once I got onto the second chapter or so I was used to it and the rest read a lot more naturally but I couldn't see a lot of room for helpful constructive criticism, since anything else would demand a different tone or theme or style than you've struck.

I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Magnificent

A great piece ..hope to see more from you. But no sequel for this one please ... it was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mindblowing!!

An amazing story!! One of the very few which takes the story beyond just sex and the drive behind the sex which is an amazing relationship. :) Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it :D

great middle and ending, but the use of the word "freakin'" at the beginning is a bit excessive.

cyrenaiccyrenaicalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

One of the better(best)stories I've read on the site. Please keep writing.

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Wonderful

This story was wonderful. I havent read a story as good in a while. Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible

Phenominal. Incredible. Words aren't there to describe it. This is my first comment ever on a story and probably because it's the first story ever to stir something other than my shorts.

I want to say thank you for writing this. I haven't been moved in this way in quite some time. I was sad when reaching the last page. Wow, that was intense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glorious

I've been reading Literotica for a year or two and I've come across a few stories that I enjoyed for a certain feeling but this story was amazing. I've always been disgusted with the superficial and purely lascivious caricature of incest that pervades the topic. Somehow, this story encapsulated everything that is seemingly wonderful about love and why the power of love transcends the moral compunction we (and society) feel about incest. This was more than a story of incest, this was a story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sexy vampy story

Incredablylipsmackingtonguewrappereyerollerdelicatelyemotionalsexyvampylovestory

In simple words only afew stories are worth crying along with.I am against any forms of incest an dyet i liked this very much. Truly emotional drama.loved it all the way!

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a lovely story!

What a splendid mix of development and emotion. The balance was perfect right to the last sentence. Nothing I've read at this site even comes close to the compact evolution of characters and situations seen here.

Thank you for bringing us "Aunt Jean"!

David48David48over 14 years ago
close to home

When I was about eight years one of my cousins was envolved in a school bus accident. She was just six years old. She was terribly hurt, and nearly died from the injuries. She did recover but, like your Jean, was left with some awful scars. We have been very close over the years, though never romantically (dammit!). She is the toughest lady I know. She became a mother of four and a grandmother of eleven! Though the scars were plainly obvious, it just never was a big issue with her. Will Jean and Ron ever get back together? Such a nice, weepy kind of story...

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 14 years ago
great job!

Another well thought out story that kept me glued. I loved the transformation of each main character - both made large changes that will last them a life time - whether that life time be together, or not. It also showed how people with differences (age, sex, maturity) can be such a positive influence on others - both through trying and by innocence. Another story that had a variety of subjects included that made the reader think - great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a wonderful love story

I loved this story,and as others have stated in thier comments, you were able to take this incest story to a new level through character developement.It was a story of trepidation and triumph over the scars that life can deliver to us .For me the whole story was a metaphor for the age old saying,"love conquers all"

thank you for your time and effort in the writing of this story,i throughly enjoyed it. A perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

Superb character development . . . The emotions ring true. Heart-warming.

BigWooSonBigWooSonabout 14 years ago
Just Wonderful

Just great. I'd like to know what happens next. Please tell us

faithful101faithful101about 14 years ago
One of the best!

I consider this one of the 3 or 4 best stories of the hundreds I have read on literotica so far. I agree with the protagonists: their relationship was absolutely right despite its unusual nature, it was genuine, and it greatly enhanced their lives in the present and I suspect will into the distant future. Their story is also one of the happiest and most satisfying literotica stories I have read. Thank you, A_Satori, for writing it! I think that if you should choose to write a sequel, a very large number of people would become interested instantly, and they would anticipate another well conceived and beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sterling

Story is at least in the top 5 of storys on this site.

Very moving and realistic. Worth another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the best

I agree with the previous comments, this is one of the best stories in all of Literotica and would love to know what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lifetime of stories

Someone wrote

Sterling

Story is at least in the top 5 of storys on this site. Very moving and realistic. Worth another chapter.

I will disagree. A story this great is worthy of a lifetime of chapters. other stories pale in comparison to this. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Tremendous story!

What a great story. One of my readers referred me to this and I'm grateful they did. Thanks for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so good!!!

so incredibly good, i reread it every so often. the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I couldn't stop reading

This is an outstanding piece of writing. Unbelievable good. There were times when I had to wipe the moisture from my eyes. Author, no doubt about it, you've outdone yourself on this romance. One of the best, if not the best, I've read on this site. The emotions and love portrayed between two people, who found each other in lust and love. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simply brilliant

I know I should have gone to bed 3 hours ago. Lasted about 3 pages before I 'finished myself', but couldn't stop reading never the less.

Great ending! I was awfully scared one of them was going to end up in a car accident.

Would love to see a sequel, though I don't know if that would be the best idea for the Ron and Jean...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZING

this story was one of the best i've read. i took my time over it and it was great loads of times :) sooooo good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Top of the Class

I used to score potential teachers' essays for state teaching certification exams and this effort on your part has been well above the top of this group. I'm not going to waste your time by repeating all the great comments and sentiments made by so many other satisfied readers and will suffice it to say, "Thank you", for such an enjoyable reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good

a delightfull story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great writing

Couldn't stop reading it - I missed my weekly frisbee game and never even noticed.

Smm1Smm1almost 14 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story that had everything. I just wish you had written an extra page to make the story even more perfect. I know it would have been complicated but I'm sure you could have worked it out. Frank could have even worked it out and given Ron a 'knowing' smile etc.

When they walked into the house from the airport I had a terrible knot in my stomach expecting the worst, but you got that part right.

Well done.

vrieseavrieseaover 13 years ago
Excellent ... Just Excellent

This was fantastic. I could not put the story down.

Your story made me care about each character and I loved the romantic emotions it set forth. It was realistic and not at all too long. Would love to see it continue with the same people. If it does continue, you have so many directions or options the plot could move into.

This is the first story I have read from your collection and I look forward to reading many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The best I have read in a long time. Thank you. It felt so very real like I was living it with the characters.

A_SatoriA_Satoriover 13 years agoAuthor
READERS: The sequel to this story is titled:

Aunt Jean, Ron, and...

If you'd like to read it, click on my name and select the title from my “stories” page. I appreciate your readership!

A_Satori

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Excellent

This is a beautifully written love story. I can see the tragedy coming and only hope that things end up working out for both Jean and Ron.

Thanks for sending the series to me, along with your latest. After reading this, I replied in an email saying that "Few are able to so effectively express the feelings of love."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What can I say that has not been said.!

Still one of the best writers on here and glad I was told about this story before I read the new one that I will read tomorrow. It is 3:00am and time to give myself a rest. Be kind of hard to top this story though but since I am a betting man I can't wait until tomorrow. Thanks. A_S

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

Where do I begin? The rebel teenager coming of age, the horrific pain that Jean felt, the brutal sexuality, yet the tenderness and love both came to realize. What compliments could I offer that have not already been said?

A truely awesome account and insight of two beings, both in limbo and like that of a butterfly, exploding into a magnificent and beautiful love.

Thank you for writing such a story of life.

kalodinkalodinabout 13 years ago
Best by Far

The tags don't begin to do justice to this story. You should be published. Have not read a piece on LIT that did a better job with intercourse, with development of round fully human characters, not flat creatues with genetalia attached. Dialogue is superb and use of it not only heightens the eroticism but humanizes the characters and propels the story forward. Damnit, I do wish I had the ability write the way you do. Great stuff. Well done Sartori! Kal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing

this made me cry. best love story ever, honest to christ. so passionate ... My god! I just spent the last 3 hours reading this non stop. I cried, I came, I laughed. un-freaking-believable.

AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 13 years ago
something missing?

EXCELLENT story, but perhaps the ending could have been slightly different. not what I was expecting. I do not have any ideas as to what I was excpecting.

Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More than mere erotica

A_Satori has crafted a story- novella, really- that not only propels you with a great "Pygmalion" like plot, nice setting and good charcharacter development (characters we like and can relate to), it also drives you on with highly charged, "forbidden" eroticism. With a little work, this could be a very successful (read "profitable") erotic e-novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

I can't tell you how much I loved this story. It has the perfect mix of emotion, love, drama and lust. Truly a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Felt real.. Very rare find

By far the best story that built the characters right and also, made justice to the category under which it had been placed. Many thanks to the author.. It felt like an episode and not a mission!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Aunt Jean!

What an excellent story. Passionate, compassionate and warming. The sex was good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved this story.

The characters are believable, and the author put a lot of effort into the little details that make a story "real". I was in tears at the end. The story line is both sensual, and erotic, as well as loving. Very well done A_Satori, I look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story

good story. Well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!

Truly beautiful, excellent story. I actually cried a bit at the end.

LlacheuLlacheualmost 13 years ago

That was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

Beautifully written. Thank you for a truly

touching and sensitive story. Would that more

of the offerings of this site were of this

caliber.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Nicely paced and very well written. I would like to see the story unfold more now that the first summer is at an end. However, if this was the end, it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this. It was very well written and has a great story line. A follow-up with a happy ending would be GREATLY appreciated by me. :)

If I had a gripe, it would be that there was too much crying. But that's it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More chapters

Well written great storie,please add a few more chapters.

kansasjackkansasjackover 12 years ago
As Paul Harvey would say... "And now, the rest of the story"

A_Satori

Before I go any further I have to get this off my chest. I am a hopeless romantiic, I hate bullies and I hate sad endings (unless it is a cheating spouse getting their due).

I love this story. I have read several stories that I have favorited with most of them being very long, many chaptered stories. This is by far the absolutely best story that I have read on this site. And I hope I can look forward to the next segment with a smile on my face.

One last comment and I hope you accept it in the spirit it is intended. :) I am a Marine Corps Vietnam Vet so yes that makes me an official senior citizen. I gave up most violence years ago but every now and then .....

Regards,

Jack

:)

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Another romantic masterpiece. Ron and Jean's relationship was so very well developed and flowed nicely (and hotly, hehe)... And the final part with Frank was such a tear jerker for me... 5 stars and many kudos for you, A_Satori. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Great Story

by a really fine author. I never read Incest....

Except where people incorrectly call Incest and it isn't. How did I get here. Well I read "Island"(35 pager?!!) by the same author which I thought was fantastic, and ---- he said that the continuation was in another tale, but when I opened it, he said that to understand it I would have to read Aunt Jean first... Here I am. And the truth is that it is an excellent romance and a deeply bothering situation. As I mentioned in a Loving Wife tale the other tale, it can be positive genetically as well as negative and in this particular case where there is no conception possible (technically that may be wrong....) I see no problem if both of them are happy... I know that this was originally an incest site but I usually avoid it. Perhaps I will have to broaden my appetite....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

A very good, well written story!

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story to long.

You lost sight of the character being only 18, and added way to many chapters. You started with a good story base, but tried to stretch it out too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!

A great read. What a story. and the Ending PERFECT...Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best

This was amazing. You got talent. Hope theres a sequel

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
WOW!

Outfuckingstanding! Nuff said... I want to know what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SUPER

Outstanding story. Masterfully written and truly believable. Nice Job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous