All Comments on 'Aunt Jean'

by A_Satori

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments (Page 3)
rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
wonderful romantic tale

thank you for the saga. It is an inspiration and an encouragement. there is life after 30.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what can I say. Star crossed lovers.

Two people fell in love . They breathed life and love into each other. It is to bad that people cannot love who they want to and be with who they want to be with. I am aware it is just fiction by praise the Lord and pass the animation. Believe it or not I am sure there are true stories out there. Two people in love that cannot show it to the public it's a shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too bad there are only 5 Stars

I've read this a couple of times. One of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
finally, actual character development!

Loved it, it was an actual story instead of a way to describe sex with a backstory. Very well done, wish it were longer!

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Great story, great plot! Definitely above the norm here, and it raise the bar. It didn't take too long before the sex scenes were secondary, as the plot was more important. AND! It deserves a sequel. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful

amazing story, i came for erotic literature and ended up laughing and crying like an idiot, just so damn good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sweet and hot!

nicely developed characters and surprisingly graceful intros to hot sex!

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 10 years ago
Masterful

A well-written yarn. Heartfelt and sexy as hell. Well done.

rohit7785rohit7785over 9 years ago
i really wish...

i was sooo wanting for them get together somehow... I wanted them together...

It was more of romantic type than incest (at least last half)... 1st half wasnt that good for me.. But 2nd half was so full of emotions and love...

I hated that it ended like this... Even when i understand why so...

LOVED it....

Thanks for a great, fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A really good story. Icould not stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed this, I found some of the words the kids used so annoying though.

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
Dont stop writing.

I loved this story, please write the sequel I cant wait.

KezzoKezzoover 9 years ago
Beautiful story

What a well written story. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

By far the best story I've read. Definitely recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Man, this is THE best story I've ever read here, no doubt about it! I give it 10 out of 10, simply superb!!!

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 9 years ago
The best

This is a beautiful, sensitive story. Thank you so much.

ilimitadokenilimitadokenover 9 years ago
Really Nice (Erotic as hell too!)

Loved it. Really good with my emotions, and testosterone level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You know, I'm a 34 year old man, I'm not a stereotypical macho man or anything like that but a hardened man like a thick concrete wall, nothing get's through but this story really touched me, I'm glad I've read it, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More than I bargained for

What a fine story. I mean truly excellent. I am a 64 year old man. I am going to be late to my job because I couldn't stop reading till I was done. Thanks for a heart warming, sensitive, joyful, sexy treatment of this relationship. This is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
agree

those anonymous comments above really cover it all. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great history.

I loved it. Truly love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Over all

It's good writing in general. But the suffered taking is very distracting. Normal purple don't talk that way. I can understand with Jean, considering her condition. But that same talk occurring with everyone is a little over the to and not realistic. But over all, a great read.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 9 years ago
Wow!

I seriously love this story! Not only are the sex scenes really hot but you kind of get pulled into it with Jean & Ron.

How they feel about each other and the feelings of both of them during the transition!

Simply one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Like the 3rd time I'm reading it in the last year. Great description.. Of the affection, intimacy and thrill. I was as drawn into the roller coaster of ups and downs in the story as both Jean and Ron. Great piece. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Amazing story. You had me extremely worried at the end, making mentions of traffic a few times, that someone was going to get in an accident! I was terrified to keep reading.

carnivaljoecarnivaljoealmost 9 years ago
Aunt Jean.

Overall I thought the story line was really good and your writing well done.

As an observation, I thought that 'freakin' was used too much in the early chapters....perhaps another adjective would work just as well.

Also I felt the sex scenes were very well written and very erotic.

Ron's dealing with Jean's crying and moods and his long multiple efforts to get her out of her shell, tended to drag down the tempo of the story and spirit of their relationship. Ron's psychotherapy efforts were too redundant and took up far too much of the discourse throughout the later chapters.

In summary a good story generally told well.

WSteven1WSteven1over 8 years ago
Needs a sequel...'nuf said!!!!

Needs a sequel...'nuf said!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

This is a fantastic story! I absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Who the hell is cutting onions again!!?

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A beautifully written story

LoveAELoveAEalmost 8 years ago
Needs a sequel!

Read this again after some time and I loved it all over again. The story and the character perspectives always has me positively hooked! Makes me want to write again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
REALLY GOOD

Great story, well written. Leaves me wanting more.

literotica708literotica708almost 8 years ago
Epilogue please

This was well written, and I love how both of their charactaers evolved and grew beacuase of their relationship. Ron went from an socially awkward angsty teen, to a quietly confident and mature young man. Jean rediscovered who she was before the accident. Please do an epilogue. How are they doing now that Ron has graduated from college? Did Frank eventually find out? How has Jean fared in her work, social life, in her relationship witn Ron ever since that life-changing summer? Thank you for sharing your work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again and again!

I've read this over and over. Bar one this is the best story here. I love this one it is and will be one of my favorites. Fabulous job!

Funnyguy_rageFunnyguy_ragealmost 7 years ago
The Best

Never thought I would be emotional reading an Erotic Incest story. The characters and their perspectives felt so real. I will re-read Aunt Jean over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good writing

and a lovely story in the spirit of "The Ugly Duckling" and "Cinderella".

I find many of the "Wham bam thank you ma'am" tales submitted here to be rather boring. The best erotic yarns require some length for plot and character development and this gem of a tale fills the bill nicely.

I have a question for the couple of commenters who are upset by the profanity. What the hell are you doing on a PORN SITE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done.

I have never cried reading an incest story before.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Wow.

This story is so sweet. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I had to read it twice. Best story on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Favorite story on lit

One of my favorite lit stories. Complex, emotion, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You did it to me again.

I read this incredible story a few years ago. While searching for another story to read, I stumbled across the familiar title. This time I spread the reading over parts of 3 consecutive days.

This is so well written, I can only offer you my sincere appreciation.

I enjoyed every moment.

And yes, you made me cry, again. This is a truly wonderful short story and an incredible love story.

So thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good story!

Emotional, impressive, well arranged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story, hope it was true for YOU

Wish we all had an Aunt Jean.....But....

13 chapters and you left me hanging for chapter 14..

Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

This is an excellent example of good story telling. There is a good story line, well developed characters, just enough sex to make the rest of the story interesting, and it is well edited. There a many writers on this site that lose the reader with poor grammar, sentence structure, wrong word usage, and the many other things that detract from the story. You have done an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was INCREDIBLE...I couldn’t stop reading it!

She seemed. Dry beautiful inside and out!

faithful101faithful101about 4 years ago
No problem in this case!

I have probably read this story 8 or 10 times over the years. It is one of my very favorites in all of Literotica. This time I waited maybe 3 or 4 years since the last reading so that it would again seem new and fresh. This tactic worked! This story is absolutely beautiful and very loving!

For some reason, this time the story inspired a thought that has never arisen before. It concerns a practical and extremely important point. We all know that incest is almost universally abhorred by most societies. Why is that? Well, because it tends to give rise often to major birth defects in children that closely genetically related parents produce. To prevent these gut wrenching abnormalities, everyone sort of tacitly agrees that incest should be avoided at all costs. So we have this powerful social taboo against incest. Right?

Well, in Ron and Jean’s case, the possible occurrence of birth defects in their progeny is clearly and unequivocally a non-problem due to Jean’s accident rendering her unable to produce children. So if they are passionately in love, it seems to me that the solution is to discuss the reality of their situation with everyone they love, convince them that in their case this virtually universal social taboo makes no sense whatever, and proceed to marry each other (albeit not in the conventional legal way). Because their more casual friends and acquaintances won’t all buy this argument, they will have to move to a distant location to begin new lives together and keep their preexisting genetic relationship secret. But all this can be done if the two lovers are sufficiently motivated. And they can even have kids if they want, via adoption.

So it seems to me that really the larger problem is the age gap between the two protagonists, and especially that one hasn’t yet been through college where major changes of heart can and usually do occur. So what might actually be better for them would be to move to their distant location, which would now have to be a college town, and simply live together during Ron’s college years or at least long enough to convince themselves that college-induced changes of heart aren’t going to sink their relationship.

None of these practical considerations have the same romantic flavor as this wonderful story itself has in abundance, of course. My purpose in conveying these thoughts is simply to point out that no practical concerns force this story to end sadly or wistfully, provided only that the love between the protagonists is sufficiently strong, which the author leads us to believe applies in Ron and Jean’s case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comment #249...

When I got to the bottom of page 1 and saw there were a further 12, I very nearly stopped reading.

Thank goodness I didn't as it turned out to be, by far the best story I've read on this site.

Beautifully done, great sex scenes and wonderful romance.

The "development" of the characters was unfolded exceptionally well.

Thank you so much for your great work.

You had me excited at some of the sex scenes and in tears several times.

The Best

😊🙏😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Read to the end

Having been in the navy and known separation and longing for my girlfriend / wife (married 52 years), I can relate to a lot of the emotion in this story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Life has its ups and downs, twists and turns, but the "fat lady" hasn't sung yet. I am reaching the end of my life's journey (physically) but love is what I recall. The spats and arguments were never good - or worth remembering.

I hope that Ron and Jean can kindle their love and keep it burning, even when they are old and the physical diminishes.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Oh come on, this was no way to end this wonderful story. Dang, I feel cheated and depressed. Where is their happily ever after ending? How dare you insert reality into this wonderful fantasy. Ron and Jean forever!!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. Smooth, flowing and with believable dialogue. Almost feels like a real experience by the author. While entertaining, I found the sexual storyline secondary to the story.

SchoonerbumSchoonerbumover 2 years ago

Interesting take on "Pygmalion".

I think George Shaw would approve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The attachment and pleasures they shared is wonderful but when you put in the special essence that makes it change from lust to love, that is when it went to 100% for me. I never give a story a five unless it has all that and the had it in Spades! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than "Gone with the Wind" High praise from a geezer!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing and posting this story, it was truly heart-warming to have read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this story once a year and it still gets to me.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

I think this story would have been much better if Ron was more confident or at least didn't stutter all the time

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 2 years ago

I wouldn't have continued reading this story if it hasn't been for the high rating. The 'freakin' beginning was too much but it did intrigue me as to why it was snuggly rated. I did enjoy it a lot in the end as it contained many elements I look for in a work of fiction and try to incorporate in to my own writing. If think an editor would have lifted it to another level, but I'm looking forward to the sequel and appreciate your efforts on a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Extraordinary story, one of the best! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a 5 star story if any are. It showed 2 people maturing and getting past old baggage with warmth and love. Yes the sex was a lustful, warm, caring par of it and all the items wrapped around each other for a wonderful ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Find some way to be together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous