Aunt Jem

Story Info
My Aunt Jem radiates sexual magnetism... what was I to do?
10.3k words
4.67
41.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
153 Followers

Aunt Jem

By Darius Thornhill

Chapter 1.

My Aunt Jem exudes a kind of sexual magnetism that connects directly with my cock. And she has the most delightfully attractive cunt. I discovered this, and many other unexpected things about her, at the end of my first year at university.

I was back then a normal, always randy, 19-year-old who had his fair share of 'friends with added benefits' with whom I enjoyed some rampant carnal activity. I had no permanent attachment to anyone so, as the end of term at my college in England approached, I was thinking about going home when I received a call from my mother.

"Andy darling! How are you?"

"I'm fine mum thanks. Looking forward to coming home. How are you and dad?"

"We're both OK thanks. I was just calling to tell you that we have a small problem here. You remember the alterations we're having done to the house?"

"Yes -- the extension."

"Well, the builders have let us down and are over-running. It isn't going to be finished for another three weeks, which means there is no spare bedroom at the moment."

"Oh, OK. Well, I can sleep in the lounge."

"It is full of stuff from the other rooms, but anyway I think we can do better than that if you don't mind. Aunt Jem has plenty of room and she's invited you down for as long as you need to be there."

I must admit that my heart (or was it my hormones?) spiked when I thought of staying with my aunt. Jemima, or Jem for short, was my mother's sister. She was a couple of years younger than my mum and a very attractive and somewhat Bohemian woman. The warmth of her smile could light up a room and she was always more like a friend to me -- a partner in crime -- than a formal aunt. And then there was the fact that whenever she was near me she radiated a sensual heat that made my cock sit up and take notice.

She lived with her son Mark in a large house overlooking the sea on the south coast of England. I'd always loved visiting her. Part of this was the freedom of being near the sea and a broad expanse of beach that was perfect for kite surfing. Another part of it was that Aunt Jem liked to wear the skimpiest of brief bikinis on the beach and sometimes around the house too. I'd spent many surreptitious hours admiring her perfect feminine curves while she splashed in the shallows or walked on the beach.

"Are you sure she won't mind?" I asked my mum.

"Of course she won't mind! I've already called her and she's looking forward to you going down. Your cousin Mark is working away so he won't be there -- Jem will enjoy your company."

So that was settled. We chatted on for a while about family and other stuff and then rang off. As the thought sank in I realised this could be the start of a perfect summer, but then another thought struck; I'd have plenty of time alone with Aunt Jem. She had never married and the identity of Mark's father was something that wasn't discussed in the family. Reflecting on the next few days, or hopefully weeks, I could see how it was going to be both stimulating and frustrating.

Later that evening, after I'd finished packing my stuff ready for travelling the next day I was lying on my bed with my hand in my pants idly playing with myself while thinking about my aunt. Last summer I remembered her walking across the beach wearing a brief black bikini with tie sides and top. I fantasised that the knots would slip undone and she'd be naked. In this daydream she was walking towards me - but was always just out of reach. Then I caught myself wondering if it was wrong to think of her that way.

But hormones are stronger than common sense and I felt no guilt lusting after her. After all, I wasn't doing any harm - it was only a fantasy. The vision continued and, as my cock grew in my hand, I automatically started the long, slow sensuous strokes that led to a faster rhythm as dream Jem came nearer and nearer. On cue her bikini bottoms slipped down her legs and she stepped out of them. I could clearly see the details of her smooth pubic mound and the top of the cleft of her vulva, which vanished enticingly between her smooth thighs. I looked up to see dream Jem smiling softly as if she approved of, and was excited by, my arousal. I came then like I hadn't done for a long time, spurting and spurting onto my chest and up to my chin. Afterwards I lay back grinning to myself while I continued to stroke my cock slowly.

Before I fell into a day-dreamy doze I considered what I felt about my aunt. I didn't feel even vaguely guilty. She might be my aunt but she was a very sexy woman, and besides, this was all in my head. I couldn't imagine how it might ever become reality.

Chapter 2.

Jem welcomed me with a huge friendly hug which crushed her lovely firm body against mine. She was wearing a pair of those brief shorts which are tight around the bum cheeks but have loose legs. They were the perfect combination for showing off a shapely bottom and offering the temptation to slip your hands up the loose legs to discover the delights within. Her halter-neck top left enough or her smooth shoulders and tummy exposed while also emphasising her small breasts with a just a hint of nipple showing through. She hugged me tightly, pressing her body against mine and leaving me breathless for a few seconds.

"Andy! You're here! Are you all right? You look a bit... funny?"

"Yes Aunt Jem. I'm fine thanks. It feels great... to be here," I stammered.

"Oh you can drop the 'Aunt' bit now -- you're not a boy anymore. Just call me Jem," she said, smiling with that wonderful warmth of hers.

"Well, OK... Jem". Calling her by her first name felt strange and rather intimate.

"Come on in and drop your stuff in the spare bedroom. Would you like a drink?"

I said I would and a few minutes later we were sitting on loungers on her sunny balcony sipping long, cooling and mildly alcoholic drinks, which made the day feel warm and fuzzy. The nearness of her smooth and shapely legs and the tightness of her top which emphasised her cleavage made it hard not to stare. I was afraid that I would embarrass myself if I looked too much and my cock decided to take an interest. I tried hard not to be too obvious but it was difficult to drag my eyes away from her very feminine charms.

We chatted about what she was doing in life; how her son Mark - who was the same age as me - was getting on at his new job; how I was enjoying university; how my mum and dad were - all the usual family stuff. Then the conversation turned more personal as Jem asked me about girlfriends.

"Well there's no one special," I said. "But a have a few good friends I go out with sometimes."

"Friends with benefits you mean?"

"Aunt Jem!"

"Its Jem, and you don't have to be shy with me!"

Maybe the alcohol helped me drop my guard, or perhaps it was the relaxing sun and her very attractive body which did the trick but I suddenly found I didn't have any inhibitions with her.

"Yes, then... I have a couple of 'friends' who enjoy my company - and sometimes we..." I hesitated, wondering how to complete the sentence.

"Fuck," she said, straight out. I must have looked shocked because she continued, "Call it what it is Andy."

"OK, well then - we er... fuck," I said awkwardly. Jem giggled and I laughed too, with relief I think, because now I felt I could discuss anything with her.

"That's good to know Andy because I have a surprise for you and wasn't sure you'd like it.

"A surprise?"

"Yes. We've been invited to a party this evening. A rather special kind of party." She looked at me with a provocative smile on her face.

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Well, I have a small group of friends, one of whom has a daughter about your age. We meet up every few months and share 'benefits' so to speak!"

"You mean swingers?" I gawped at her a bit dumb struck.

"Oh, nothing that formal. No car keys in a bowl or anything like that." She smiled at my discomfort. "We just meet up and if some of us feel like it we pair off and have some fun. Sometimes we just have a drink and chat."

"And you want me to come?"

"If you want to. The thing is you see, I feel like going this evening and my friend Sally has told me her daughter Fiona is interested in coming too. No promises but you might like to meet her and, well... see what happens. No pressure. You can just chat if you want to."

"Bloody hell Jem! You're serious aren't you?"

"Perfectly serious Andy. You're a good-looking man. Fi is a good-looking girl. You're unattached and obviously open minded. It will be fun!"

So that was that; I was going to my first 'adult' party. I wasn't sure what to wear so Jem helped me choose clothes. This involved her bending over and rummaging in my suitcase giving me a wonderful view of her tight shorts and the beautiful valley between her legs. Was I mistaken in thinking there was a small patch of wetness there? Was she excited at the thought of a horny evening? I certainly was and my cock was stiffening in my pants.

"Here, try these on." Jem suggested holding out a pair of shorts and a summer shirt for me. "Don't be shy. You can change in front of me. We are family after all."

"If you're sure?"

She smiled and nodded assent. Somehow my inhibitions melted away and I stripped down to my boxer shorts.

"You can take those off too." she said.

"But Jem!" I protested.

"Don't be silly. Its nothing I haven't seen before -- I used to give you baths remember!"

"Yes but I was a baby then!"

"So now you're a man you're shy in front of me?" She giggled again, teasing me.

I shrugged defeat and slipped my underpants down revealing my semi hard cock.

"Fi is going to enjoy that!" she laughed. "And you're obviously interested!"

If only she'd known it wasn't Fi that was in my thoughts just then but the sight of her bending down in front of me that fuelled my fantasies. She came close and handed me a pair of brief underpants from my luggage. She didn't stop looking at my cock until it was covered by new clothes. Then she hugged me closer than ever and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I'm very proud of you Andy."

I put my arms around her and returned her hug. She felt lithe and warm - and she didn't seem bothered by my now obviously hard cock between us. "That's enough now," she breathed, pushing me away. "Save it for Fi... and anyway, I want you to help me choose what I should wear this evening. Come with me."

She walked towards her bedroom. I followed in a dream as her hips swayed provocatively in front of me.

I've always found the subtle perfumes in a woman's bedroom a turn-on, promising as it does the warmth, softness and secret intimacies to be found in a big comfortable bed.

She began opening cupboards and pulling out dresses and underwear before piling them on the bed. Then she paused and looked at me with a cheeky grin.

"I suppose we should start at the bottom; don't you think?" With this she slipped out of her shorts, top and bra leaving me gaping at her body now clad only in soft cotton panties, which did nothing to conceal the delicate profile of the smooth, enticing mound between her legs. I was speechless. She was in no way uncomfortable undressing in front of me. It was if she could read my mind.

"What about these?" she asked, holding up an extremely skimpy thong that had very little front and almost no back to speak of.

"They are..." my voice croaked as I tried to regain my equilibrium, "... um very... er...sexy." With that she slid her panties over her beautiful hips and let them drop to the floor. She stood naked in front of me smiling confidently. My eyes were inevitably drawn towards her beautiful shaven mound and the 'v' at the top of her legs, which pointed to the secrets I so wanted to discover.

She took her time bending down to step out of her panties and into the thong, which she pulled slowly upwards, finishing with a final wiggle. When she was upright again I was completely blown away. Her small breasts were firm, round and topped with large aureoles from which her prominent nipples protruded.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, slowly turning to reveal the most perfect round bottom I had ever seen. OK, so I am biased, but in the state of mind I was in then, and still am, she was the most attractive woman I had ever seen naked or otherwise. I just stared while my mind worked overtime. I wanted to reach out and touch her, caress her, taste her and, yes, I badly wanted to fuck her there and then.

"Andy!" She woke me from my reverie. "So... what do you think?"

"Amazing.. you look amazing!"

"And?"

"And, er, incredibly desirable." I stammered.

"Desirable? Is that all?"

"No, er.. I can't say..."

"Yes you can. We're family and we're friends. You can tell me what you really think."

"OK, well then. I think you are amazingly sexy and I'm jealous of the man you'll be with tonight!" There I'd admitted it. I'd virtually told her that I wanted to fuck her.

She came towards me and pressed her naked breasts into my chest while she whispered in my ear.

"You're so sweet Andy, but you needn't be envious. While you're fucking Fiona I'm going to be playing with her mother..."

"You're what?" I said, shocked and very surprised. I stood back and looked at her. "You and a woman?" My fantasies collapsed like a house of cards. Aunt Jem was a lesbian. It didn't occur to me then that she couldn't have been when she conceived her son, but I wasn't thinking clearly. My confusion must have showed because Jem stepped closer to me again and put her arms around me before continuing.

"Yes, me and Sally are going to enjoy each other this evening. And before you ask, no, I'm not a lesbian. I like to play with boys and girls."

"Jem!" I exclaimed.

"Oh don't be so shocked. Sometimes I fuck Fi's dad too, but he's away at the moment." She looked at me with a strange glint in her eyes before saying, "And sometimes I share a bed with both of them at the same time. Does that surprise you?" I had by that time absorbed the idea that Jem was a very sexually active and horny woman with few inhibitions. This might mean that maybe my fantasies could come true after all.

"I don't know. I suppose I am surprised, that's all."

"From what I'm feeling pressed against me down there you're more than surprised aren't you?" She moved even closer, pressing her naked breasts and smooth belly against me again. "I think it turns you on doesn't it?"

"I, um, well yes it does. I want to..." But I never finished the sentence because Jem suddenly pushed me away.

"OK, time to go to the party!" she announced abruptly. I thought she looked a bit flushed and I wondered if I'd embarrassed her. "Now if you go and get the car out of the garage. I'll finish dressing and see you downstairs."

Chapter 3.

The 'party' was just a small gathering of people -- about 12 or so - of various ages who, at first glance appeared to be quite ordinary. I don't know what I was expecting, but whatever it was, it wasn't normality. They could have been any group of friends who'd know each other a long time and they were very welcoming. There was anticipation in the air but maybe that was me. I was already feeling very horny and in a way protective towards Jem as she introduced me around to a chorus of 'welcomes' and a few frankly lascivious stares from some of the women - and men. But Jem steered me around the room towards our hosts Miles and Yvonne, the owners of this huge house and then moved on until we came to Sally and Fiona.

Sally immediately wrapped her arms round Jem and kissed her full on the lips. Jem returned her kiss with fervour. My cock twitched.

"Sally, its great to see you," Jem said, after they reluctantly separated.

"And to see you too Jem. And this must be Andy? Its good to meet you. This is Fiona," she said, putting an arm around her daughter. She's been dying to meet you. Jem's told us all about you."

Fiona looked at each other. To be honest I didn't take her all in at first. Just the impression of a confident smile and a nicely curvaceous body. She wore a rather short, fitted black dress that showed plenty of cleavage and emphasised her shape.

"Hello," we both said at the same time.

Sally laughed and then pushed her towards me. "Why don't you two go and get a drink and err.. get to know each other?"

Fi and I smiled at each other and nodded our agreement.

As we walked towards the corner bar Fiona took my arm and squeezed it. "Sorry about my Mum. She can be a bit forward."

"Oh, no. That's OK. Its my first time at something like this so I guess I needed the push. I'm nervous."

"Me too -- a bit." she giggled.

"Oh! I thought maybe that you'd been before?"

"No, my first time too. It is rather exciting don't you think?"

"Well let's have a drink and then we'll... talk a bit shall we?"

"Well if you really want to," she said, with a look that showed pretty clearly that talking wasn't high on her agenda at that moment.

"Well OK," I said. "Maybe we could just...?"

"Fuck?"

Perhaps I shouldn't have been amazed at how uninhibited she was. You'd have to be with a mother like Sally.

I put my arm around her and looked at her eager face. I guess I looked just as keen because Fiona led me up the stairs with a very sexy sway to her hips and into one of the bedrooms. She pulled me inside, closed the door behind us and locked it.

Then she surprised me again by bending down and lifting the hem of her dress over her head to reveal her totally naked body -- no bra or panties -- just a perfectly smooth, full and taught figure. I took in her firm breasts, erect nipples, her nicely rounded hips and the sensual mound covered in soft downy hair nestling between her thighs. My cock immediately responded to both her nakedness and the certain look in her eyes. It was obvious that she really enjoyed fucking and couldn't wait for it to start.

This might be her first time at an adult party but it very definitely wasn't her first time fucking.

"Wow!" I said. "Just... wow! You're beautiful -- and very sexy too!"

"And you're a bit over-dressed," she said, with a look of anticipation.

I quickly stripped off my shirt and trousers then eased my underpants down so my semi-rigid cock popped out.

"Wow yourself," she said, looking appreciatively at my body and my growing cock.

I moved towards her and took both her hands in mine, then - without touching her anywhere else - gently kissed her lips. She responded with a warmth and enthusiasm that was very arousing. Soon the tip of my hardening cock was stroking the base of her mound. Instinctively we both started to move against each other allowing my cock to lubricate the top of her little valley with pre-cum. After a short while she parted her leg slightly and by bending my knees a little I slipped my cock easily between her legs where it started to caress her clit and vagina. We were both becoming more and more aroused and the movements became faster and faster. I knew I wouldn't last long even though my cock wasn't actually inside her.

She made quiet moaning sounds in time with each thrust and I was beginning to gasp as my climax neared.

Suddenly she put her hands on my shoulders and lifted one leg to open herself to me.

"Inside... I want you to come inside me," she whispered.

I put my hands round her beautiful bottom, feeling how firm her cheeks were, and lifted her up onto my cock. She put her arms round my neck, pressing her breasts against my chest and then lowered herself down until my cock was fully home in the warmth and wetness of her hungry cunt. Now we fucked like it was the first time and the last time with an erotic desire that excluded all else.

The world shrank to encompass just my cock repeatedly sliding full length into her willing body in firm strong movements. That beautiful feeling of being at home in a perfect intimate embrace meant that neither of us was going to last long -- it was just too erotic. Soon I sensed she was nearing her climax as her breathing became ragged and wild moans came from deep in her throat. The inevitable pressure built in my balls but I tried to hold off coming as long as I possible. However, the sudden intense spasms round my cock as she orgasmed overwhelmed any self-control I had.

Pathekos
Pathekos
153 Followers