Aunt Jem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers

I must have been slow on the uptake -- blame the distraction of the beautiful, sexy woman lying in my arms -- then it occurred to me, my father's name was John.

"Jem." I said.

"Mmm?"

"Last night. The last thing you said was that my cock... was like John's."

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, suddenly tense and wide awake. "I didn't really say that did I?"

"So who is this John? None of your friends are called John that I know of."

"Oh God Andy!"

"The only John I know is, well, my dad..."

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. You mustn't ever tell anyone!"

"That you fucked my dad?"

"Well it was more that he fucked me -- but only that once."

I was intrigued and to be honest a little turned on by the thought of my aunt and my dad fucking.

"So what happened?"

"Look you really must promise that you can keep this a secret. People I love could be very hurt by this."

"Of course!" I replied. Jem nodded, held herself closer to me and told me how it had happened.

"It was before my sister and your dad were married. As sisters we were inseparable. She always looked after me and shared everything as we were growing up. Your mum was in love with John and I was in love with this other guy. It was all perfect. Would you believe the bastard dumped me a couple of weeks before your parents wedding day. I was devastated. I'd really believed that he was the one. I didn't really want to go to their wedding but felt I had to.

I held it together through the ceremony but later in the evening at the reception in the hotel I'd had a few, probably too many, drinks -- well we all had. I was in a bad state. Depressed, tearful, lonely. Your mum and John were concerned about me. Even though it was her wedding night she didn't want to leave me alone. I think they thought I might do something stupid and wanted to keep an eye on me so she suggested I come to their bedroom and stay with them."

"Anyway there was only one bed so we all ended up in it together. They were a bit drunk and obviously wanted to fuck but didn't want to leave me out so it was your mum who suggested that John fuck me as well as her. I think she thought that a bit of sexual therapy would help me get over how I was feeling and she didn't mind sharing her new husband with me if it would help her little sister. Your dad wasn't sure at first but you know how persuasive your mum can be so in the end he agreed."

"We all got naked and then they started to fuck. While he was entering her cunt he was kissing first her then me. Then he started stroking my clit and fingering me while he fucked her. I was getting really turned on partly because of what he was doing to me and partly because I was watching my sister getting fucked. He came quite quickly and then your mum insisted he fuck me straight away. So he used my sister's wetness to slide his cock into me. He was still hard from fucking your mum and his cock felt huge and filled me up -- just like your does!"

As she spoke Jem slipped her hand down to grasp my cock as if to remind herself of my dad's cock. My cock approved of this and began to grow in her hand as she stroked and massaged it while continuing her story.

"Anyway he fucked me gently until we both came. I was grateful for a beautiful orgasm and I did feel better knowing that another man found me sexually attractive and cared for me. I think that pleased and excited your mum because as soon as he'd come inside me he fucked her again."

"In fact between us we kept him hard nearly all night -- like father like son -- and he fucked us both until we were exhausted and fell asleep."

"When we woke in the morning we discussed what had happened and agreed for various reasons that it couldn't happen again, although I think that both of them would have if I'd really wanted to. Actually I did want to because he was hard and ready again, but I was afraid it would eventually come between us and cause problems so we never did. I had a shower while they had another fuck then we all went down to breakfast."

"Wow Jem!" I said. "That's incredible. The thought of you all fucking is quite a turn on. Of course I'll keep it secret."

"Well that's not all there is to tell. The thing is you see, I was still a virgin. Call it old fashioned, but I'd been saving myself for my own wedding night, so of course I wasn't taking precautions. I must have been in a bad way that night because it didn't occur to me that I was taking a risk. A few weeks later I missed my period and then the next one as well. Your father had managed to knock me up me on the same night he'd put you into your mum's belly!"

"Things were different for me after that," she continued. "I'd really enjoyed being fucked by your dad and it made me randy every time I thought about it so I suppose I went looking for more excitement like that night. I was suddenly very open minded and started fucking around with people who I fancied and who would be kind to me. That included men and women and sometimes both at the same time.

I was stunned by her confession. I now understood why she was so open and enthusiastic about sex. Then the full meaning of her revelations hit me.

"Bloody hell Jem!" I exclaimed. "You mean that Mark is my cousin... and my half-brother?"

"Yes, but he doesn't know who his real father is and I don't want him to know. He thinks his father is a guy I had a one-night stand with - which I suppose is true in a way. Promise you won't tell him?

"Of course I won't -- but there'll be a price to pay!" I said with a grin.

"Let me guess," she said. "I have to fuck you whenever you want to?"

"You read my mind Jem! But its 'wherever and however I want' and we are going to start now. Have you ever had your sexy little arse fucked?"

"No! Nearly all the men I've been with have wanted to but I've never let them. I suppose that's the last erotic experience I have left. I've been saving my bum for someone special -- and here you are, my incestuous lover!" she exclaimed.

"Oh Jem! You are amazing! I'd love to take your anal virginity. It will be like your first time with my dad all over again. Now let's get you comfortable so you can relax - roll over for me and put a pillow under your hips."

"Mmm," she murmured as she did as I asked. "Naughty and kinky. You've made my pussy all wet - again!"

I gently smacked her upturned bottom a couple of times, which made her squirm. Then I pushed her legs apart exposing her beautiful anal pucker. I started licking and teasing her with my tongue, circling, probing and enjoying the aroma of her well filled cunt mingled with the scent of her earthy virgin arse. Jem pushed upwards and backwards separating her cheeks for me and allowing the tip of my tongue to penetrate her most private and enticing entrance.

She groaned as I pushed further in and then pulled out again, feeling her becoming more relaxed as I fucked her arse with my tongue. I spent ages in the heaven between her legs licking and probing, easing and lubricating her tightness ready for my cock.

When I felt she was ready for me to enter her back passage I knelt up and slid into her cunt using her wetness - and the semen that was leaking out of her - to lubricate my cock and spread the fluids along the soft valley between her cheeks and around her anus.

She moaned softly as the tip of my cock caught a little in her tight hole each time I ploughed her cleft. I didn't try to push inside straight away. Instead I fucked her cunt again, spread more natural lubricant between her cheeks and squeezed out drops of my pre-cum over her anal star. She became more excited every time I did this and it soon became obvious she was ready to try. I found it very difficult not to push hard into her as I really wanted to be balls deep in her bottom, but I didn't want to hurt her.

Instead I carefully lined myself up and eased the tip of my cock firmly between her cheeks... just a little. Jem moaned and instinctively squeezed her cheeks together. Fuck was that exciting! Then she relaxed as she became accustomed to the invader seeking entrance.

"Hold your cheeks apart for me," I whispered. She did as I asked by reaching behind and separating her beautiful mounds. "Now push out as I push in." Again she did as I asked and as I eased myself in she pushed... then, that magic moment - unique to anal sex - when the tip of your cock pops past the sphincter, the tip is lodged inside and there's no going back. You know that soon you'll be deep in the tightest, sexiest and most erotic and kinky coupling. Jem squeaked with a little pain and then gasped with surprise and pleasure.

But I still wasn't going to just push deeper. I wanted us both to feel that wonderful 'pop' moment again so I eased out and back into her again and again, eliciting little moans and groans each time. I was fucking her anus with just the tip of my cock, going a little deeper each time as she relaxed and became used to the feeling. She was obviously enjoying it as she started to thrust back towards me.

"Mmm. That feels good now!"

"You like your nephew buggering your naughty bottom?" I asked.

"Yes... yes I do," she panted.

With that admission I pushed a little more firmly and the thickest part of my cock forced her sphincter apart causing her to gasp again.

"Is that OK?" I asked.

"Yes.. take it easy... but don't stop... it feels good," she panted.

I pressed a little more firmly in and out so my whole length slid smoothly, ever more deeply into her back passage. My cock was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum ensuring that my conquest of her arse became easier and easier with every stroke. One final firm push; my balls nestled against her cunt and her beautiful firm arse cheeks settled around the base of my cock.

"Is that OK?" I asked, still not wanting to hurt her.

"Its different, sexy. I'm getting used to it. It makes my cunt tingle!" Jem replied. "Do it some more...."

So I pulled out and pushed in again. This time the whole of my cock slid more easily into her arse and bottomed out without hurting her. I felt her twitch and then push backwards to help me get as far in as I could. I took this as the sign to start fucking long smooth strokes into her beautifully tight, luxuriously well-lubricated, virgin bottom, gradually increasing the speed and pressure with each thrust. Soon my balls were slapping her cunt and her cheeks were bouncing with the rhythm of our anal fucking. I was mesmerised by the sight of my cock entering my aunt's beautiful bum.

Soon I lost myself in ecstasy as another of my fantasies - long in the making - came true. My awareness shrank to Jem's delicious backside and the intense feeling in the tip of my cock that was working its way down towards my balls, heavy with their next load of sperm-rich semen. Jem gasped and groaned and began to rock backwards and forwards in time with my thrusts, fucking me as hard as I was sodomising her willing anus.

For what seemed like ages we became feral; fucking and being fucked, moaning and panting. As my first spurt shot deep into her arse Jem screamed and went even more wild, bucking and fucking, as her orgasmic spasms made her repeatedly clench and relax her tight bottom encouraging my cock to flood her arse with my seed.

For ages we both climaxed, feeling each other coming again and again. I didn't think it was possible to have multiple climaxes like that but the combination of breaking a double taboo -- incest and anal sex - plus the sheer naked lasciviousness she exuded kept me spasming in her backside long after all my semen was spent. Every time a wave passed through me she responded with one of her own. We were helpless to resist each other until we both fell into an exhausted heap on her bed.

I lay on her back gently easing my subsiding cock into and out of her now relaxed bottom. I kissed and caressed her neck and shoulders as we calmed down - but neither of us wanting this to end.

Eventually I rolled beside her, removed the pillow and pulling her towards me.

"That was fucking amazing!" she whispered as she held me tight. "The best orgasm I ever had!"

"That was amazing fucking!" I replied, with a grin. "And the best I ever had too."

"I'm glad I saved it and that it was you who took my anal virginity Andy. That was very special. Thank you for being so gentle."

"I never want to hurt you Jem. When you're ready we'll do it again if you like."

"Mmm, yes please," she said. "But next time I'll be on top!"

"Anyway you want!" I replied.

We kissed, laughed, loved each other and then dreamed long into the dawning day.

Epilogue.

I spent the next three weeks with my aunt, most of it in my aunt one way or another. We fucked everywhere in her house and garden, and a few times out in the countryside or in her car. She rarely bothered to wear panties under her short dresses even when we went out.

We went to visit Sally and Fiona again and both enjoyed more fucking with them.

And what of Fiona and her dad? After we had fucked she told me how she had eventually seduced her father and had a ride on what she described as his 'big, heavy, hairy cock'. But that is another story...

The time came for me to go back to college. After a final 'goodbye' extended fuck I had to reluctantly leave Jem's bed and return to real life.

As time went on I visited Jem as often as I could at weekends and I found plenty of excuses for longer visits in the holidays.

Then came that fateful Christmas at my parents' house when Jem and I were discovered in bed together. I don't think either of my parents were surprised -- how could they be? Jem wasn't particularly quiet when she had an orgasm.

After that it was easier. We didn't have to pretend any more so I lived with Jem pretty much all the time when I could and slept with her when we visited my parents. Mark is reconciled to his mother and me living in an incestuous relationship.

Now, a few years later we still live together and sometimes her son Mark comes to visit. Of course he had to be told the truth about his real parentage. The plus side for Mark when he found out about his real father is that he gets on well with our mutual dad. I think he's much more relaxed now he knows for sure who his father is.

Mark and me -- we've become best mates. The other day he told me 'in confidence' that he thinks my mum, his aunt, has a very shapely, provocative and sexy bottom and fantasises about fucking her.

I wasn't surprised -- and I wouldn't be surprised if he did...

Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers