Aunt Jem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers

I felt the cool rush of semen erupting from my cock deep into her cunt. I held her down, burying myself inside her while her orgasm milked me of every last drop. I was shaking with the effort of coming and holding her up and she was still twitching as the last of her spasms washed over her.

We staggered backwards and fell on the bed with Fiona on top, my cock still buried deep inside her. As we relaxed I luxuriated in the sensation of her soft warmth. I lifted her up a little, kissed her gently and we were strangers no longer.

Sometime later she rolled over and pulled me on top of her. My semi hard cock was still nestled comfortably between her thighs. She smiled up at me with a really cheeky grin.

"Fuck!" she said. "I really needed that fuck!"

I laughed. "Me too! That was so horny."

I started moving in her and she immediately responded by lifting her legs allowing my hardening cock the luxury of easy access into her now very slick cunt.

"I want to fuck you again. You're so..."

"Fuckable?" she completed my sentence.

"Oh yes! That, and it seems like I've known you forever."

"I know what you mean," she said, as we continued to fuck slowly. "I feel safe with you and you really turn me on. Maybe my mum does know what's right for me after all!"

"A woman of sound judgement I'd say! She put us together and she's fucking my aunt."

"Your Aunt Jem fucks my dad too you know," she said. I didn't answer immediately because Fiona started rocking her hips backwards and forwards more urgently, increasing the tempo and depth of my penetration. Looking into her eyes I got the impression that this idea really excited her and that made me want to fuck her harder and harder.

Soon we were past any conversation apart from feral grunts and moans. The air was filled anew with the heady aroma of sexual excitement. Once again the only place I wanted to be was deep in her cunt, and I wanted to be there forever. But instinct had other ideas. Our fucking became wilder, faster, noisier and too exciting to sustain as we both started to spasm together. As she wrapped her legs round my back and locked me into an orgasmic cage I pumped another load deep into her wanton cunt. My balls ached with the effort of spurting my seed as far into her as I could and she kept rocking and squeezing until we were both empty, exhausted and completely satisfied.

We relaxed and stayed wrapped around each other as the waves of pleasure receded and we re-joined the rest of the world.

"Wow," I said. "The idea of your dad and Jem fucking really does turn you on doesn't it?"

"Well yes... and no," she said, with a small shrug.

"Yes and no?" I queried.

She looked at me quizzically for a moment. "Can I trust you to keep a secret?"

"Yes of course."

She took a deep breath. "What really turns me on is the thought of my dad fucking me. Is that weird and kinky?"

Now it was my turn, "Well it is certainly kinky, but no I don't think its weird. Its pretty horny actually."

"You think so?"

"I do. In fact," and here I took a deep breath of my own. "I really, really want to fuck my aunt... and I think... she might want to fuck me."

"Wow, that would be something. What makes you think she might?"

I told Fiona about the sexy afternoon I'd had with Jem before the party when we'd both been naked in front of each other.

She laughed and said, "You know what they say; if a woman takes her clothes off in front of a man it generally means something."

"I suppose, well no, I hope it does! And what about you? Have you let your dad know you want to...?"

"I try. I wear very little around the house and leave my door ajar when I'm changing or in the shower and I think I've seen him looking sometimes. Once or twice I think I've felt a bulge in his pants when I've been flaunting myself and have hugged him, but I've never actually done anything more obvious or direct."

"I wonder if he also knows 'what they say' about a woman taking her clothes off? Maybe he does but he's not sure how to approach you? Perhaps you need to let him know for sure you want him to fuck you."

"But how can I do that?"

"Well you could ask your mum if she thinks its OK and to find out for you."

"What!"

"I think your mum and dad must be pretty broad-minded since they both fuck Jem. And if your mum isn't comfortable with the idea then maybe you shouldn't go ahead with it."

Fiona thought about this for a while before speaking again.

"You know, that's not a bad idea."

"You could ask her on the way home tonight. Tell her about me lusting after my aunt and then get round to how you feel about your dad. See how she reacts."

"And what about you? How are you going to get into your aunt's panties?"

"I don't know. So far I've only thought about the destination, not the journey."

"OK, let's make a deal. You let Jem know on the way home and I'll tell my mum. Then we can swap notes. What do you think?"

"Yes, OK. Deal!" I laughed and hugged her.

"Right," she said. "Now how do you want to fuck next? All this talk of seducing dads and aunts makes me horny!"

"I want you to stand in front of that large mirror over there so you can watch me fuck you from behind."

So that's what we did, only she surprised me again. Once my cock was rigid again and slick from penetrating her pussy and our combined wetness, she leant forward, took hold of my cock and placed it against her beautiful little anal star.

I didn't need any encouragement to ease my swollen cock into her tightness. After a few gentle probes to encourage the tip of my cock through her tight little ring, she pushed back and seated my cock deep in her bottom. It obviously wasn't her first anal sex. The feeling of her firm cheeks pressed against the base of my cock was amazing. Watching my cock sliding in and out of her horny arse as I held her hips and matched her thrusts was a perfect way to fuck.

"Mmm," she murmured. "I love having a big cock up my bum!"

"Just imagine it's your dad's cock that's buggering your little arsehole..."

"Oh yes Daddy! Fuck me, fuck me," she cried out. "I want you to fuck me every day. I want to feel your cum in me. I want... I want.. to... have your baby in my belly!"

"That's my good girl. You can have anything you want. I'll come in your arse then I'll come in your cunt and fill you full of babies."

We were fucking frantically. Her anal muscles squeezed and pumped my cock as it got ready to send a big sperm donation into her willing backside. Fiona became more and more excited murmuring half sentences about her dad's cock being inside and impregnating her. As I was about to cum I put my arms round her, taking both her rounded breasts into my hands and, leaning forwards, I whispered in her ear.

"Your daddy is going to cum deep inside his naughty daughter. He's going to empty his big hairy balls into your bottom. Then he's going to turn you round and slide his cock into your cunt and fuck a baby into you."

As Fiona's arse writhed under my cock like a mustang I felt the first of a huge wave of orgasmic spasms emptying me as my balls exploded into her. Her arse cheeks slapped against my body as I rammed my cock home. My balls massaging her vagina and clit adding to the stimulation for both of us. Finally, after three or four huge spurts I was empty but Fiona's orgasm when on and on as she bucked and moaned and panted. I held on as her orgasm slowly subsided, her arse cheek twitching and jumping with each decreasing wave passing through her. When she was still at last I let my cock plop out of her, then lifted her now limp body and carried her back to the bed.

I pulled a sheet over us and just before we fell asleep from sheer exhaustion she whispered to me.

"Thank you... daddy."

Chapter 4.

It must have been 2am in the morning when a bunch of tired people slowly departed the house.

Aunt Jem had had a few glasses of wine so she asked me to drive, which I was happy to do.

As we left the driveway I was thinking about the conversation I'd had with Fiona and about what had happened at Jem's house before we left for the party. Had I misunderstood the implications of her being willing to see me naked and to undress in front of me? Did it mean she might be tempted? If she wasn't tempted would she be angry if I suggested something that was inappropriate? But what had I got to lose from letting her know how I felt? How could I say something with enough subtlety to let her know what I was feeling without being too obvious?

I smiled across at her. Her eyes glinted back at me in the dim light. There was a look on her face I didn't quite understand, partly the drink maybe but something else too.

I decided to work up to a direct question.

"How was your evening?"

"Fucking great... err.. I mean great fucking!" she said, with a tipsy giggle. "Oh listen to me. I'm a bit pissed you know." As she said this she placed her hand my leg. It felt warm and intimate.

"Is it as satisfying with a woman as with a man?"

"You mean is tongue as good as cock?" she said, giggling again.

"Well is it?" I asked, as my cock became harder at the thought of having an intimate conversation with my aunt.

"Ss different," she slurred. "Cocks go in deeper than tongues! But tongues ... sexy too. Like saying is mouth good as a pussy for a man. What's your fav-rite?"

"Right now I'd settle for either!" I had no idea where that came from. It just popped out before I had time to think of the possible consequences.

"Hey! You saying you wanna fuck me?"

Oh shit! Now I was in it up to my neck. Still, I could always pretend I was joking or a little tipsy too. But hell, why not say it?

"Yes Jem I want to fuck you." There, I'd said it. I felt heat rise to my face as she looked at me, surprise and maybe excitement showing in her eyes. Or was that wishful thinking? Oh well, in for a penny... I put my hand over hers and slid it up my thigh to place it over my now hard cock.

"Naughty boy! Naughty nephew!" she said, giggling again. "You want to fuck your aunty?"

I put my arm round her and pulled her towards me.

"You turn me on and yes I want to fuck you -- now!"

"Better stop then," she said, looking at me with a sexy grin. "Don' wanna crash."

It took me a moment to realise what she meant. It took me another moment to start looking for a private place to stop the car. After a mile or so we came across a secluded layby, which luckily was empty at that time of night. In the meantime Jem had been slowly rubbing by cock up and down and whispering 'naughty boy... naughty big boy!'

I pulled in under some trees where it was quite dark and stopped the engine. In the quiet I could hear Jem whispering to herself and giggling as she started to unzip my trousers. I helped her to unbuckle my belt and ease my trousers down. Quickly her hand reached into my pants and freed my erect cock. Jem inhaled deeply.

"Mmm I can smell Fiona's pussy -- you've been in Fiona's cunt!" she exclaimed.

"And in her arse too!" I whispered. Jem groaned and suddenly took nearly my whole cock into her mouth. I was stunned at how erotic it felt to have Jem's mouth round my cock. I placed my hand on her head and stroked her hair as she began to slide my cock in and out of her mouth. The feeling was amazing, not just the physical sensation of having my cock sucked but because it was my aunt, the object of so many sexual fantasies, that was doing the sucking.

Her soft mouth and the enthusiasm with which she went down on me took my breath away. I realised my aunt was really enjoying this. She used her tongue and lips on my cock, one hand cupping my balls and the other wrapping round the base of my cock stroking me in time with her suckling. Obviously she was no stranger to pleasuring a man in this way.

I continued to stroke her hair and slid one hand round to caress her breasts as, sensing my impending orgasm, she increased the tempo and firmness of her sucking and wanking. My climax came suddenly as my balls tightened, my cock became even more ridged and then I began to cum straight into my aunt's throat. Oh shit! I should have warned her. But she knew and she didn't care. She kept on swallowing, sucking and rubbing me with increasing tenderness as I slowly came down and started to think what had just happened.

Bloody hell! I'd just had a blow job from my aunt and she'd evidently loved it as much as I had.

"Jem," I said.

"Hush," she replied. "Don't say anything. Just take me home and... put me to bed."

Chapter 5.

I drove home in a frenzy of confusion, excitement and to be honest -- lust. Despite being well fucked by Fiona -- and well fucking her in return. I'd had a blow job from my aunt, I was still as horny as hell and there was a pretty good chance that putting her to bed might lead to me joining her there -- and fucking her.

When we arrived I had to help Jem out of the car. She leaned against me giggling and pressing her body against mine. I supported her by putting my arm round her and cradling her breast in the palm of my hand.

"You feelin' up your aunty," she slurred, turning to kiss me. I could sense myself on her lips as well as the faint aroma of Sally's cunt. I kissed her long, hard and deep, wrapping my arms around her and pressing my growing cock against her. She responded by clinging tighter too me and rubbing her crotch against my leg.

I opened the front door and guided her stumbling towards the staircase -- and her bedroom. She tripped on the first step and fell forward. Her short skirt rode up her legs revealing no panties and a full view of the enticing crack between her smooth bum cheeks. Her labia were glistening with arousal. My cock was growing harder by the second and it was tempting to drop my trousers and slide my cock into her as she bent over. I was still not certain that she wanted me like that but I just couldn't resist kneeling down behind her and taking in the sight and fragrance of her taboo nakedness.

She giggled when I pulled her cheeks apart and then gasped as I extended my tongue and licked her from clitoris to arsehole and back again. Oh! That aroma of fresh and ready cunt drove me wild. The fact that it was my aunt's cunt that was taunting me made it even more exciting and erotic.

I licked the full length of her crack again and again pausing every now and then to circle her clit or to plunge the tip of my tongue into her pussy or arsehole. Jem just moaned, jiggled and muttered drunkenly to herself about her naughty nephew with the big cock. My face was covered in her delicious nectar as she started to groan more deeply and gyrate more urgently. Soon her breaths were coming in short hard bursts as she rapidly climbed towards her orgasm. She reached her crescendo with screams of satisfaction then suddenly went limp, collapsing on the stairs, panting and heaving in the aftermath.

She was helpless in my arms as I lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom. I pulled the sheets back and laid her down. She smiled up at me and lifted her arms up.

"Can't sleep in clothes..." she murmured.

What could I do? She wanted me to strip her. I wanted to see her naked. So I did what my raging cock told me was the polite and correct thing to do -- I gently removed her clothes and then mine and lay down beside her, taking hold of her breast in my hand and playing with her erect nipple.

She kept murmuring "Wicked boy! You wanna fuck me! You gonna fuck your aunty?"

"And does my aunty want to be fucked by her horny nephew?" I whispered in her ear.

As an answer she pulled me on top of her and parted her thighs so her warm wet cunt enveloped my cock. Man, I was so hard I felt I'd explode! We were both so aroused that there was no need or desire for further foreplay. I plunged my cock fully into her vagina and was rewarded by that exquisite feeling of all-encompassing heat and perfection; of being as intimate as it is possible to be with someone who you know feels the same way as you do; of imminent satisfaction and the delicious anticipation of the sublime fucking that was to come -- heaven!

Jem immediately began to pull me into her as I fucked her with strong slow thrusts. I was lost in the sensation of always wanting to get my cock further into her; of the instinctive need to implant my potent semen in her depths. At that moment I didn't care if she wasn't protected. I wanted to seed a baby in my aunt's taboo cunt, so I fucked her and fucked her in a frenzy of overwhelming passion as hard and as fast as I could. All my fantasies were coming true as I lost myself in her naked sensuality.

All the while she murmured and groaned, low and feral like an animal in heat. Her body responded to mine in a way I'd never experienced before. We fucked in perfect unison, each taking and giving the concentrated sexual ecstasy that comes from combining intense physical sensation with ecstatic mental elation.

My moans were in sync with hers as the irresistible feeling spread from the tip of my cock down to my balls and back again. Forcing her legs wide apart, I rammed my cock into her wide-open cunt and shot spurt after spurt deeply into my aunt. She felt my ejaculations as her own orgasm wracked her with pleasure and pain. She screamed as she came and fucked me even more wildly, her hips thrashed against the bed and her hands clawed my back. For ages she fucked and bucked, instinctively working my cock ever deeper into her until suddenly she cried out and collapsed - panting, helpless, exhausted.

As she came down from her high she whimpered and shuddered in my arms, intoxicated with wine and sex, she muttered to herself and with a final sigh fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.

Chapter 6.

I awoke in the morning with my arms wrapped around my aunt cradling her breasts, her curvaceous bottom nestled against my already stiffening cock. The perfumed sexual heat of her body went straight to my libidinous centre and I knew that we'd be fucking again as soon as she was awake. My cock was growing longer and thicker so I shifted to place it between her bottom cheeks and push gently until it eased between her pussy lips where it was welcomed in a moist embrace.

She sighed as she woke, immediately giggled and pushed her bottom towards me to ease my entrance into her eager body.

"Are you fucking me -- again?" she asked, with a smile in her voice.

"I never want to stop fucking you -- aunty."

"Now I've discovered your lovely cock -- and how you like to use it -- you won't have to, nephew," she replied as I held her hips and thrust firmly into the erotic embrace of her pussy.

She was starting to pant now, her breaths coming in short moaning bursts. Further conversation had to wait while I worked on getting my cock deeply into her and filling her cunt with another load of sperm-rich semen. I loved the thought of my baby-making fluid roaming free in her vagina. The thought of filling her lovely belly with my baby was the ultimate turn-on.

Jem came as quickly as I did - it was just too luxurious and lazy to last. A perfect and relaxing 'good morning' fuck.

Afterwards she turned towards me, kissed me with a gentle caress, sighed with satisfaction and drifted off to sleep again.

I lay awake thinking of all that had happened in the last day. Was it only a day? So much had changed it seemed longer. I ran over the events in my mind; being naked in front of my aunt, Jem in her miniscule thong; the fuck party, the erotic journey home, the night in my aunt's bed -- and being at home deep inside Jem's pussy.

It was only then that I remembered something she'd whispered the night before as she had fallen asleep.

"Your cock is beautiful," she had whispered, then added with the faintest of sighs "just like John's..."

I'd drifted off to sleep as well, not really absorbing the implications of her saying 'John'. Now, early in the morning it, struck me as somewhat odd that she was comparing me to what must have been a former -- maybe a current -- lover. Maybe a friend with a big benefit? I knew some of her friends, but none of them was named John.

Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers