Aunt Jennifer Ch. 01: CFNM Rules

Story Info
"Aunt" Jennifer sets some rules around the house.
1.8k words
4.48
31.8k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Jennifer was not really an aunt, but more a friend of the family who had been living with us during her teens. Her parents had divorced, and neither was able to take care of her, so my parents had taken her in. By the time she left the house, Her biological parents were out of the picture and Jennifer thought of my parents as her own. So, she was more of an adoptive sister, but because of the age difference, I always referred to her as aunt.

The summer after my 18th birthday was my last summer holiday before going to college. My parents were on holiday and suggested I stay with Aunt Jennifer and help around the house. She was divorced and lived with her son Jason, who was a few years younger than me. Jason was also away on a sailing-camp holiday so Aunt Jennifer could use a hand or two some odd jobs around the house. I looked forward to it: Aunt Jennifer is fun to be around, and she had gone to the same college, so she could give me some tips and pointers. Summer was going to be fun!

Jennifer opened the door wearing an old T-shirt with cut-off jeans. She had a bandana on her head that gave me Rosie the Riveter vibes.

"I see you started working already, mind if I put my stuff away first?" I joked.

"Ah, good to see you, Robert!" She said as she hugged me. "Of course. Take your time to get comfortable". I felt her boobs press against my chest and could feel she was not wearing a bra. She grabbed my travel bag from my hand and turned around, gesturing to me to follow her inside. "I started working on sanding the fence already, if that's done, we can spend the hottest part of the afternoon by the pool.

"Pool?" I asked. "I didn't know you had a pool. If I knew I would have brought a swimsuit!"

"Oh, don't worry, I'll get you one of Jason's. That will probably fit you."

I followed her inside towards the guestroom, almost hypnotized by her ass dancing inside her cut-offs in front of me. "There we are," she said as she placed my bag on the tiled floor. "There's the bathroom. It's a Jack-and-Jill style that you share with me. So, if you want some privacy, don't forget to lock the other door." she said with a smile. "You go ahead and freshen up and get changed, I'll have the coffee ready." She closed the door behind her.

After changing into my old working clothes, I went to the kitchen and we spoke about the jobs that needed doing, although Aunt Jennifer added that the only thing that we absolutely needed to do was to enjoy the summer.

We finished sanding the fence and decided to call it a day because the afternoon sun was getting very hot. During the sanding I caught myself stealing glances at Aunt Jennifer. Her breasts were swinging with the sanding motion, and I saw drops of sweat dripping down her cleavage.

"There, done for now, I think." She said, standing up and stretching with her hands behind her back. I think she noticed me staring at how this revealed the ample shape of her bosom. "Hot, isn't it?"

"Yeah." I answered, not knowing if this was meant as a double-entendre.

"Let's put on our swimsuits and get in the pool. But first, a shower. I don't want all this dust in the pool. I'll go first."

"Oh yeah, swimsuits. Remember to get me one of Jason's."

I went to the guestroom, and Aunt Jennifer told me to wait while she got me the swimsuit. It was a speedo-type swimsuit that looked like it might just fit, although tightly. Jennifer left for the master bedroom and a minute later I heard the shower come on in the shared bathroom. The hot weather and my hot aunt had gotten me in a bit of a state. I convinced myself I needed to rub one off in order to prevent an embarrassing erection that would be all too obvious in a tiny speedo. After I closed the bedroom door, I got undressed and began to fondle my member while still standing.

In no time it was fully hard and throbbing. I made slow and long strokes along the length of my shaft and steadily increased the pace. Getting caught up in my own horniness, I closed my eyes and started to fantasize about Aunt Jennifer. I imagined the head of my cock touching her hard nipples, then my cock between her tits and thrusting. I had pushed myself beyond the point of no return and opened my eyes. Not having planned ahead, I did not have a tissue or washcloth to catch my cum, so I had no other choice but to unload on the tiled floor.

I held my cock at the base, aiming away from any furniture. The first stream of cum almost reached a chair near the bathroom door, that I now noticed, was opened and I saw Aunt Jennifer looking at me. Mid orgasm, I could not stop. The second stream did reach the chair, which was about 4 feet away from me. She gasped. I now looked straight at her while she was watching my orgasm. My cock was like a cum fountain, and spurted jet after jet of hot cum over the floor.

I nearly lost my balance and sat down on the bed. My eyes closed while catching my breath. Did this just really happen? Was this my horny fantasy playing tricks on my mind? I looked up and the bathroom door was closed. There was a fresh folded towel on the chair that I had just hit with my ejaculation. Was that towel there before?

After I recovered, I knocked on the bathroom door. No answer. I stepped inside and took a shower, rinsing the dust from my body and the semen from my cock. Still, I was uncertain if I had been caught, or if it had been my imagination.

The speedo was a bit tight, but ok. I tucked my dick in horizontally for maximum comfort and made my way to the pool.

Aunt Jennifer had already settled in one of the deckchairs. She was wearing a tight-fitting bikini that was accentuating her well-formed body. I notices a small tuft of pubic hair peeking out of the top of her bikini-bottoms. She invited me to sit next to her. "There you are squirt. Sit down and get comfortable. I see the speedo fits. Looks a bit tight. Is it comfortable?"

"It's just fine, thanks."

"Would you like a beer?"

"Yes, please" I said politely. Still not sure if she had caught me and if I was in trouble. Squirt? She hadn't called me that since I was a child. Aunt Jennifer went inside and handed me a can of cold beer. We chatted about the work done and the work yet to do. What materials did we still need to pick up. What order would be best No mention of my masturbation. I was more and more convinced that it was all in my head and was very relieved.

We both took a dip in the pool, which was a relief for me because I was counting on shrinkage to reduce the bulge in my swimsuit. After a couple of laps and some friendly splashing about, we got out. Aunt Jennifer climbed out before me, giving me a delicious view of her ass. I felt a twitch in my penis warning me that I should be careful about where my mind went, because the speedo was barely able to contain my flaccid cock, let alone an erection.

After dinner, we went back to the deckchairs. Aunt Jennifer, now wearing a sarong over her bikini got us some beers and she sat down.

"Did you clean up at least?" she suddenly asked.

"Huh?"

"Did you clean up your cum from the bedroom floor?"

"Oh, yeah, of course, sorry about that." I said stumbling. So it was not a fantasy, but it happened for real! My face was turning dark red.

"Don't worry, all 18-year-olds do it, I'm sure."

"Ok, thanks for being OK with it, and again, sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"I said don't worry, so don't worry about it." She took a sip of beer and leaned back.

The subject of the conversation, and the buzz of the beer was now getting an effect on me: my cock was starting to push against the fabric of my swimsuit.

"It was a lot!"

"What?" I asked sheepishly.

"A lot, a lot of cum. I don't think I've ever seen a guy cum so much and so far. Have you ever measured it?"

"Measured it? What do you mean?"

"You know, volume, distance, stuff like that."

"Eh, no. I haven't." By now I was almost erect, and my cock was sticking out of the top of the swimsuit.

"Oh wow, you have a boner! That looks uncomfortable." Jennifer said, looking at my groin.

"It's OK," I tried to reply, but she wasn't having it.

"Just take off the swimsuit! I mean, I've seen everything already, haven't I?"

It was clear she was not going to back down, so, reluctantly, I stood up, facing her and put my thumbs in the waistband of the speedos. I pulled them down and stepped out of them. My cock fiercely standing to attention.

"Good, now grab us another beer." Aunt Jennifer was taking control of me and I liked it.

I went inside and grabbed two different beers from the fridge. I walked back outside and presented the beers to her. "IPA or lager?" I asked, holding one can to the left of my dick, the other to the right.

Aunt Jennifer stretched out her hand, tracing her fingers across the IPA, my rigid cock and then the lager. She picked the lager.

"That swimsuit does not fit you, but don't worry, this pool area is quite secluded; you can walk around nude in here. I have to set some ground rules though. One: It's ok to walk around sporting an erection, that's natural after all, but no masturbating. If a neighbor does see it... In fact, let's make that rule two: you only masturbate in your own room. A bit of touching is OK, of course, but more than that: keep that inside."

"OK."

She picked up a book she was reading. I followed suit and picked up one of the magazines she had lying around.

"I suggest that we measure distance first. What works for you to increase distance? Abstinence? Hydration? Edging?"

"Euh, hydration, and edging I guess. Plus a couple of days of not cumming."

"OK, so now the rules are: you are naked unless you are doing work. You don't masturbate outside of your room, and you don't ejaculate for the next couple of days. Understood?"

"Understood."

I went back to reading the magazine, enjoying the warm summer evening before going to bed early; I was quite tired from working on the fence and from processing everything that had happened. I played with myself for a bit before falling in a deep sleep.