Aunt Jennifer Ch. 02: Casting

Story Info
Helping Aunt Jennifer's friend with an art project.
1.6k words
4.49
15.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day started as if nothing had happened. After breakfast, we painted the fence that we had finished sanding yesterday. We even managed to put on a second coat of paint.

"Right, pooltime!" Aunt Jennifer announced. We both went to our respective rooms to get changed. I was the first to take a shower. I did not bother locking the door to Aunt Jennifer's room, considering she was going to see me naked for the rest of the day. I dried off and walked to the pool. I still felt self-conscious about walking around without a stitch of clothing, but it felt nice to be unconstrained and have my dick bouncing about as I walked. I started to swell up a little.

I sat down and picked up the magazine I was reading the day before and waited for Aunt Jennifer. A few minutes later, she appeared in her bikini. She went straight to the pool and took a plunge. When she got out, her nipples were pushing against the fabric of her bikini. As she was standing next to me, spreading her towel, I again noticed a bit of bush above her bikini bottoms. There was no hair coming out the sides, so I imagined she would have a trimmed patch of pubic hair under there. The thought of that made my cock swell up more to a semi-erect state. Despite the events from yesterday, I was still not completely at ease with my aroused state in front of her, so I stood up and turned away from her. "I'm grabbing a beer, you want one too?"

"Yes, thank you, squirt". I looked back at her and saw her wink at me.

When I came out with the beer, my erection had more or less subsided.

"Did you masturbate in bed last night?" She asked point-blank.

"Euh, yes. a bit."

"But you did not finish, right?"

"No, I didn't." I said, "I know the rules; I just played with myself a little bit."

"Good, because I want you to get some distance when we measure how far you ejaculate."

My efforts to make my hard-on go away were futile; all this talk caused my cock to become fully erect. Aunt Jennifer watched it grow without saying a word.

"Stand up and face me." I did as she said. She was looking at my penis, about two feet away from her face. She grabbed her phone and took a picture of it. "Now turn sideways." She took another photo of my penis pointing to the sky. "Sit down." She took another picture of my cock lying on my stomach. "I have a friend, Nathalie, who is an artist, and she's working on a project." She started to explain.

"What kind of project?"

"She is making art objects of casts of penisses in plaster and bronze.. She has quite a few, in lots of shapes and sizes, but I don't think she has one that looks like yours yet."

"like mine?"

"The upward angle, your size, your veins, the slight bend in your shaft - now, don't be shy, you have an nice cock."

Aunt Jennifer was typing on her phone. By the sound I could hear that she had just sent a message. A few minutes later, her phone buzzed again. She looked at the message, went inside and came back out holding a measuring tape. "Stand up, she wants some measurements." I complied and she handed me the tape. "First the length." I held the tape on top of my cock, from the base of the shaft to the tip. She took a picture of the measurement. "Now girth." I wrapped the tape around the thickest part of the shaft and let Aunt Jennifer take another picture. She sent the pics to, I presume, Nathalie.

We continued to read and chat about mundane stuff, until Aunt Jennifer went inside to preparer dinner. About an hour later, the doorbell rang. My heart started racing. I was just becoming comfortable being naked around Aunt Jennifer and I had not counted on anyone else seeing me like this. I decided to let her handle whoever it was, after all, it was her house.

"Will you open the door? It's probably Nathalie; she's coming for dinner". I was shocked and walked in to the kitchen to protest. "Be a gentleman and open the door for her, wil you? And oh, by the way, make sure to stand to attention when you open the door." She said as she gave my flaccid penis two little taps.

Nervous, but excited I walked to the front door. I looked through the spy-hole and saw a woman in her thirties waiting outside. She was wearing a short dress, a summer hat and sunglasses, and she was carrying a totebag and a small purse. While looking, I played with my cock which quickly became hard. My heart was now pounding in my throat as I opened the door wide.

As she turned towards me, I could see her eyes taking in my nakedness, looking at me up and down. When her eyes reached my cock, she pulled the sunglasses down to the tip of her nose and looked over them. "Hmm." she said, looking pleasantly surprised. I reached out my hand to greet her and she did the same, almost. Instead of shaking my hand, she reached further and grabbed the shaft of my cock. "Hi, I'm Nathalie". She shook her hand. "You look just like your photos."

She let go of me, took her small purse and hung it by the handles from my rigid cock as if it was a clothing peg. "Hold that, while you show me inside and bring me to Jennifer." Nathalie followed me, carrying her totebag.

I complied and walked out in front of her, still to the kitchen where Aunt Jennifer was finishing making dinner and greeted Nathalie. They chatted among themselves and more or less ignored me as they walked to the dinnertable which was set for three. They sat down and I walked to Nathalie, still carrying her purse with my erection, which was beginning to lose strength. Nathalie took her purse and placed it on the table. She then grabbed my cock and gave it a few jerks until it was fully hard again. Neither of the women made eye-contact with me as they continued to chat.

"Be a dear and pour us some wine," Aunt Jennifer instructed me, "and then serve the entrées." Apparently, I was designated waiter for that evening, although I joined them at the table to eat. I had to get up a couple of times to get the next dish or pour some more wine.

After dinner was over, Nathalie said "OK, let's go. Where do you want to do this?"

"I think the bathroom would be best, easiest to clean" Aunt Jennifer answered. They walked towards the bathroom gesturing me to follow. Nathalie opened the totebag and began to pull out all kinds of stuff: a couple of schmocks, sheets of plastic, a plastic tube, bags of powder and more.

"Jennifer, you get started with the molding mixture and I'll get started covering everything in plastic." Nathalie said while putting on a schmock and handing another one to Aunt Jennifer. "And you? you need to get yourself hard." she said while grabbing my cock and giving it another couple of jerks.

I understood the plan: they were going to make a casting mold of my penis. Doing what I was told, I began slowly jerking off while both women were busy with their own part in the project. Occasionally stealing glances at me working my cock.

Creating the cast was a messy business, involving me sticking my cock in a tube filled with goo. The most difficult part was maintaining an erection for 5 minutes while the mixture set, but Nathalie helped me by standing behind me, pressing her breasts in my back and holding the tube from behind through my legs, while I held the tube in front of me. When the mixture had set, I pulled out and cleaned myself from any remaining mixture.

Aunt Jennifer and Nathalie told me to get to the pool area and wait for them to finish clearing up. Back at the pool area, I placed three deck chairs so that two of them were facing the third. I was thoroughly enjoying the fact that me and my penis were being objectified, so I decided to lean in to the situation. I sat down into the third chair and began to casually play with myself, defying the rule not to masturbate outside. Aunt Jennifer and Nathalie came out a while later, without reacting to what I was doing. "Why don't you stop playing with yourself and get us something to drink?" Nathalie instructed me. I stood up and got some beers from the fridge, using the opportunity to flaunt my semi-erection in their face.

"I'm gonna need some more pictures of your cock for this project." Nathalie told me. "I'll need to correct some casting errors and sculpt a little here and there to make it look like the original. Stand up for me and make yourself fully erect." I complied and stood in front of her, stroking myself. She got out her phone and told me to let go as she started taking photographs, using her hands on my cock to get all the angles right. "Thank you, you can sit down now."

After Nathalie left, Aunt Jennifer and I stayed by the pool area.

"How are you holding out not cumming so far?"

"It's harder than I thought." I said, not realizing the pun immediately until she burst out laughing.

"Just remember, It's all for a good scientific experiment!" She said while getting up leaving for bed. I waited a while before turning in myself.