Aunt Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want something more than just a tumble in the bed. I cannot ask you for your unconditional love. But still give me some. Love me as much you can. I will be satisfied even if it is faked. But please never treat me as your plaything or a whore. I know I am past my prime and I don't have much to offer."

"Sweetheart, please stop it. I never had any such intentions. I am sorry. I am sorry." I apologized.

"Don't be. You are young and bound to act a little rash. Your pluck is what I like the most.

"And I like everything in you, everything."

"Why can't I see it?" She teased me.

I rolled over again to pin her under me.

"I will show you soon."

"I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that it will happen the way it did. I thought I will just have a chit chat with you, show you some leg and may be some cleavage, a joke or two and hurry back before your friend enters the picture. Oh! One thing though, that touching of fingers when this tumbler exchanged hands," She took that out of her pocket and placed it on the bed side table. "That was definitely on my agenda."

"I was not ready for it. I did want it to happen. But in my calendar all this was scheduled for at least six months later, somewhere in the middle of the winter.'

"I am ready to wait for six months if you want it like that." I replied pecking her rosy lips. And teasingly.

"But I am not." She said kissed me back. Six minutes is the outer limit." She laughed a hearty laugh.

She pulled my T- shirt above my head and took it off. She was out of her house coat by the time I took off my Bermudas.

. We both were on our knees and moved hurriedly for an embrace and our bodies smashed hard against each other. We fell in the bed again without breaking the embrace.

I moved on top of her and she lifted her legs high in the air.

"Welcome, my lord." She giggled.

I guided myself inside her holding her by the shoulder. The cock found its way easily. I had never felt it so hard and thick ever before. I knew something exotic was going to happen.

She let me fuck her with slow long thrusts with her legs in the air. She was enjoying the full length penetrations. Then her legs curled around my waist, loosely without hindering my thrusts. Her inside muscles started to twitch. Her fingers dug into my shoulder blades. Then she started heaving her ass. And we found a rhythm. The momentum continued to grow and then she started to moan. Her moans were loud. It felt good to hear them. Yes, they were music to my ears.

"Faster Arvin." She said between her moans.

And I increased the pace.

Her legs opened she was digging her heels in the mattress and thumping the bed with her fists.

"Suck."

I couldn't reach her nipple with my mouth but I took the top of her breast in my mouth she guided her nipple into it.

Her moans became still louder. Her voice became croaky.

"Water, my mouth is dry."

But there was nothing to offer her. I rose and let my saliva drip into her open mouth she gulped it greedily. And then I was fucking her again.

She clammed up holding me tightly. Her body tensed for a while and the all her muscles loosened. A cold sweat broke over her whole body. I was far from any orgasm. Her loosened cunt was easier to fuck.

She held on to me tightly so that I won't completely tear her apart. I myself was starting to tire when I felt the cum rise inside me. And then I felt her body tense again,

"Fuck fuck fuck." She groaned under me.

I used the last of my strength to move hard and fast. Her muscles around my dick had tightened again. I held on. Her cunt flooded when I came. I fell on top of her. She held me. I rolled down alongside her after sometime. I felt her wet cunt. It was gaping and still leaking. I closed her swollen love lips and held them like that with my hand cupped over her.

It was an effort to get out of bed but in the end we get out of it. Her legs were shaky. I held her while she put on her house coat.

"Now I really need some milk."

"You will get it, Sweetheart."

My calling her 'sweetheart' was enough to put a glow o her face.

I opened the door. Varun was nowhere to be seen. He must have shifted to my room. We went to the kitchen I filled two big glasses with chilled milk and poured sugar and sherbet in it. We drank it standing in the kitchen. I licked her mouth clean afterwards. She quickly prised out her panties out of my Bermuda pockets.

"Give them back." I told her squeezing her slim neck with my one hand. She dropped it into my other hand.

"Why do you need them when you have me?" She asked in a whisper.

I soaked up whatever moisture was still left between her cunt lips with her panties.

"A token of our love, our first time, and it is my very, very first time"

She hugged me tightly.

"I will love you always."

"Me too."

"Be very careful moms are very inquisitive, nosy."She said holding my hand.

"You don't worry. How will she know they are yours even if she finds it out?"

I pocketed the moist panties.

I walked her to the door. She turned and hugged me tightly before opening the door. We kissed.

"Once more?" I asked her.

"Noooo." She exclaimed. "Whole my body is aching, and particularly that little thing in. "My God! I never knew what I am getting into. You are such a stud, Arvin. She squeezed my balls and I squeezed her big melons in return.

"What time tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow! Next month maybe. I am gaping as if I have been fucked by a bull. I don't know how I am going to cross the street."

"I could carry you." I said much pleased with myself.

We kissed again.

"I will be in touch." She said caressing my cheek. She turned, opened the door and stepped out with her back ramrod. I watched her cross the street walking proudly. She turned to look back only when she had crossed the threshold of her main door. She closed her door and I closed mine.