Aunt Julia's Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"Thank you, honey!" he said back to her.

He went ahead of the ambulance and parked his car with enough time to be at the entrance to wait for her arrival. He was joined there by his housekeeper, Mrs Darling.

The ambulance attendants took Julia into the entrance hall before they discharged her into John Linn's care. He first introduced Julia to Mrs Darling and then took care of paying the ambulance bill, and they were off.

"Let's take her to the master, Mrs Darling," he said.

"And you, Mr Dryfuss?" she enquired then.

"Guest two will be fine for me," he said. "That'll put me across the hall from her and I can check on her, if needed."

Julia was sitting there smiling, as this conversation went on and then she made a low kind of squealing noise as the entrance way was invaded by Maudie and Mindy, the two cats. They were both beautiful seal point siamese cats, and especially Maudie was very vocal. They took to Julia, winding in and around her legs with their rubbing, right away.

"Oh, I love them!" Julia said to a smiling John Linn.

"Well, they might just invade your room," he replied. "They are used to having the run of the house."

"I'll welcome them," she said with joy in her voice.

"Feel up to walking up?" John Linn asked.

"Alternative?" she said with a giggle.

With no other word at all, he reached down and, grabbing her across the shoulders and under the knees, had her up in his arms.

"Ohhhhh!" she said, "I didn't know you were this strong!"

He just smiled and walked into the house with her.

"I love this house!" she said softly into his ear. "I've been seeing it and loving it from afar almost all of my life"

"Welcome to the Hall," he said, kissing her cheek.

She sighed, as he got her up the stairs to the bedroom area, turning into the door of the large master suite.

"I hate to be putting you out of your room," she whispered.

"Not a problem," he said, "I'll be right on hand, across the hall in the guest room."

"Yes," she said, echoing his previous words, "Guest 2!"

"Yep," he said, "That's me! Guest 2!"

"But in your own home!" she made a mild protest.

"It's fine!" he said, and she thanked him.

He'd gotten her to the edge of the bed and sat her down. She was wearing a night gown and a robe that Shawna had brought her that first day. When she was seated, she yawned, and apologized right away.

"No, we need to give you a rest," he said to her, and turning to Mrs Darling, who was there too, asked:

"Mrs D, will you take care of her? She needs a rest and I have to go to the office and pick up some reports and items that need me to look them over. They're the kind of things that my associate would take care of but she's on the sidelines just now."

"She's in bed just now!" Julia said with a smile.

"Anything that you need?" he asked.

"Oh, I'd love to have a bath, I think!" she said.

"I can do that, Mr Dryfuss," Mrs Darling said. "I'll help with that and get Ms Julia all settled. It'll be dinner in a couple of hours?"

"Yes, fine," he said and looked at Julia, who nodded too.

Mrs Darling left then, to give them a moment, and he went to her.

"Julia," he said, "Welcome to my home!"

"It's lovely!" she said, almost gushing.

"Much like you!" he said, and she grinned and kissed him. It was a lingering kiss, full of her ripe lips and just a bit, a hint of tongue. It left her panting and John Linn grinning from ear to ear.

"Look like the cat that ate the cream!" she said with a giggle.

"Hold that thought for later!" he said and she put her hand over her mouth and giggled louder.

"I won't be long," he said, and kissed her briefly again, though, this time without so much intended passion.

"I'll be waiting for you, when you return," she said.

"What a true treat that thought is!" he said, very satisfied.

"Glad you like that thought," she said. Then she sighed and said: "Johnnie, this is turning out so nicely, and it was all, for a while, so bad!"

"Yes," he said, "But we are where we are now. I just want you to rest, and I'll be back to see you a bit later. If you feel up to it, we can have dinner in the dining room. Otherwise, you and I will eat here in your suite."

"Your suite!" she said but he put his finger on her lips to silence her. Her reaction was to merely kiss the finger. Then, with another hug, he left.

JULIA'S EVENING AND NIGHT:

John Linn arrived back in about two hours. He'd gotten some needed tasks underway and made sure that the management of the company was covering his and Julia's time away. He also brought a few things to work on with him.

He was met by Mrs Darling, when he arrived.

"How is she?" he asked.

"She was tired," Mrs Darling said, and is haven a lie down.

"Maybe we should plan on dinner in the suite," he said, "I'll set up the table in the alcove and she and I will eat there. Will that suit?"

"Yes, of course," she said. "That'll be fine, cozy even!"

"Yes," he said, "That will indeed."

"I want to mention," she said, "She's nervous about you coming."

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, she has the bandages off her head now and is concerned about the baldness," Mrs Darling explained.

"Bet it makes her more exotic!" he said, smiling.

"Oh, it does," was her response, "But she needs to hear that from you. I just wanted you to be aware. She is so lovely!"

"Yes, she is," he agreed, "I'll go to her now."

"Yes, dinner in about an hour to an hour and a quarter?" Mrs Darling inquired.

"Yes," he said, and the plans were set.

He knocked on the door of the master suite and got a soft 'come in' from Julia, who was reclining in bed.

He stopped, dead in his tracks, after only a few steps. He had been prepared to put on a big show about her baldness but was so struck by how she looked that now falsehood was necessary at all.

"My god!" he said.

And she stared, wondering.

"Just when I didn't think that you could get anymore exotic or beautiful, you pull this and I am astounded all over again."

She broke into a smile.

"You don't mind?" she asked, "I mean without the bandage, and how I look and all?"

"Mind?" he almost scoffed, "It is one of the greatest turn ons that I've ever seen!"

She put her hand up to her face and giggled into the hand.

"I mean," he went on, "The very thought of going out with a woman who proclaims her power, her exoticism, and her forcefulness simply in the way that she doesn't wear her hair! It's overwhelming."

"Come here, you wonderful man, and get a hug for being so nice, even if you're fibbing," she said, holding her arms out and wiggling her fingers at him.

"I swear that I'm only telling the truth as it appears to me, right now!" he said, and by then was holding onto her.

"Oh John, John," she cooed into his ear, "You've changed all of this, all of the potential for disaster and have made it a wonderful thing for me —- the house and all, and taking care of me, and what you said, after the accident! It's wonderful!"

They kissed then and he held her for a bit.

"I've even had my bath," she said, "Mrs Darling, whose name fits her to a tee, helped me out and it was great!"

"Hmmm," he said, sniffing, "All clean!"

"Yep!" she said.

"Dinner up here for us tonight?" he asked.

"That'll be lovely!" she said.

"I just need to get the table out and ready," he responded, and then he went on to set up a small round table in the alcove that was made by the small turnout across the room, and had windows from floor to ceiling. He then set the table to get it ready for their dinner.

"Want to chance maybe a glass of wine with dinner?" he asked.

"Maybe a small one!" she said. She giggled then and asked: "Interested in getting me drunk and taking advantage of me?"

He laughed and said: "Interested at least in getting my lips on that shiny scalp of yours!

This sent her into the giggles again:

"Oh, John, Johnnie, you're so good for this gal's spirit!"

Then he proceeded to plant kisses all over her shaved head, with her laughing, while he did it.

Then she asked: "How were things at work?"

"There are a few things that we can go into but I don't want you concentrating on those kinds of things right now until you are totally completely recovered," he said.

Then they did have a conversation about the work items. He kept it brief but they worked through issues in the usual manner that they'd established, being such a good team.

Shortly after that, Mrs Darling appeared with a bottle of wine and poured glasses for each of them. The dinner was served then, and they ate at the table, enjoying the view across the property from the bedroom alcove windows.

"This is so lovely, John," she said, and then she went into how much she always enjoyed going past the Dryfuss property, growing up and as a young girl.

"Always wondered what it was like up here," she said.

"Now you know," he replied, "Yes, but it's so much better than I ever imagined."

She shook her head then and said: "That day had so much potentially bad things in it, the possibility of so much hurt, and look how it's turned out!"

"Do you need to talk about your nephew?" he asked.

"Yes, I do, or I will; it's just that I need to think about it some first. Maybe a talk with him; I don't know."

"How about, if that talk, when it takes place be here?" he asked. "I mean have him on our ground."

"Oh, yes," she said, realizing the potential for that way of dealing with it. "That might work out, and I want to have my lovely Shawna at peace with it. I know that she's so upset about it."

"Yes, well, for one thing," he went on, "We need to have her over here soon; dinner and all. I want her to be at home here too."

"You are so nice!" she said, "I hardly understand what I've done to deserve you!"

"I have this thing for bald headed black women!" he said, grinning full faced by the time he was finished saying it.

"It's trouble that John Linn wants?" she asked pleasantly.

He held up his hands and said simply: "No, I surrender but the truth is there about having a thing for at least one bald headed black woman!"

She laughed and lowered her face: "You may kiss my head now!"

With a great show of enthusiasm, he planted a number of kisses on her head again.

Then he hesitated but asked: "I want to know, Julia, do you want me to have my head shaved? We'd be twins!"

She got choked up by that: "John, my Johnnie, you'd do that for me?"

"Yes, tomorrow!" he said with finality.

"Then it's not necessary," she said, "Just saying it and meaning it are enough for me!"

They got up and embraced then.

It was about that time that Mrs Darling appeared and took the dishes away. While she was still there, John said to her:

"Mrs D, I think that we might watch a movie or something like that and then I think that Julia might be tired by then and need some rest. A good night sleep will do good."

"Yes, you're right," Mrs D agreed. "I'll say 'good night' to you then."

They both bade her 'good night'.

They really didn't watch tv for very long. Julia's head began to nod after just a while.

"Hey, sleepyhead," John said, kissing her brow, "Let's get you tucked in."

"Oh, John," she said, reaching out for him. "I have a request."

"Yes?" he asked kindly.

"Please, please sleep with me here! I'm not sure that I'm up for real hot sex but I want you here next to me, please!"

He smiled and lightly kissed her. "My pleasure!"

"Come back to our suite!" she said.

"Yes, our suite," he agreed.

"You get into bed and I need to go and make sure we're locked up here and all," he said then and, kissing her lightly, went to see to that.

When he came back, Julia was in bed, with the covers tucked up around her chin, and grinning at him.

"What have you done?" he asked in a suspicious voice.

She pointed to the chair against one wall, where he saw her robe, her nightgown and her panties.

"You have no undies on in bed!" he said, and she grinned at him.

"Nope!" she said, "and no undies for you either."

Just then, as he was complying and removing his pj bottoms and his robe, Mindy and Maudie wandered into the room and took up their places on the bed.

"Goodie!" Julia said with a smile and started petting the cats, while she ogled John, as he undressed.

"Oh, look at that!" she said, "The boss unveiled!"

He grinned at her and said, "Watch out, Missy, here I come."

"No," she said, "My name is Julia; Missy must be some other girlfriend!"

She giggled then, when she'd said that.

He put the overhead lights off, leaving just a light by the side of the bed and went, pulling the covers down and got into bed. Mindy and Maudie made room for him, adjusting their spot on the bed, as he got in.

Once he was in bed, Julia rolled to him and pressed herself against him.

"You have me at a disadvantage," he said.

"Yes?" she whispered, licking his ear.

"You've seen me naked and I haven't seen you naked yet," he said.

"Just keep watching, big guy; your turn is coming!" she said pleasantly and kiss the side of his mouth.

She reached down under the covers then.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Discovering things!" she said, as she grabbed hold of his erection.

"Ohhhhhh," he sighed, "Discovering that!"

"Yes," she said. "Not sure that I'm up to a whole rumpy-pumpy but I want to play with this! This is the boss' boss!"

"Rumpy-pumpy?" he said, chuckling.

"Yep," she said, "I watch British murder mysteries!"

Then he was silent, because she was playing with him, slowly at first but then with increasing vigor. She was getting all sorts of sighs and moans from him.

"This is fun!" she said, giggling.

"Yes! Yes, it is!" he said, out of breath from her play.

"I'm gonna be fine soon," she said in a soft voice, "And then I want some too!"

"I promise!" he said.

"Good, then I'll continue!"

"Please do!"

"Here we go again," was her next comment. "Playing with Johnnie Linn!"

She had him cumming soon, spraying all over his stomach. It made her giggle. She reached out and got some tissues and cleaned him off.

"That was nice," she said.

"I agree," he said but then, with concern in his voice, he went on: "I think you should sleep now!"

"Yes, honey, I will!" she remarked, as they kissed.

The kiss was long and lingering. As it eased, she said, into his lips: "John Linn, I love you; this has become more than perfect for me!"

"Oh, I love you too, Julia," he responded, "I have for so many months now!"

"Didn't know that," she said.

"Weren't necessarily supposed to know it now either," he said.

"Why?" she asked, her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, it was, I guess, the whole not knowing if a lovely black - er - Afro American gal . . ."

She giggled and said: "You can call me black; I'm Johnnie Linn's black gal; that's who I am alright!"

He kissed her lightly and went on: "Well, I wasn't sure that a beautiful, black woman like you would appreciate attentions from . . ."

She giggled and said: "From a white boy like, Johnnie Linn!"

She snuggled up to him and said: "John Linn, my Johnnie, Johnnie, you're a keeper!"

"Mmmm, thank you," he said, "Beautiful Julia!"

"And I love your house!" she said softly.

"Glad you do; you make is sparkle with your presence here!" he said. "Please sleep now! I'll be right here and Maudie and Mindy aren't going anywhere either."

"How comforting that is!" he said.

She turned then on her side, with her naked back to him, and he snuggled against her naked butt, trapping his renewed erection against her butt cheeks. She giggled at this and then it was silent, as her fatigue overcame her.

John was the first one awake in the morning. He went out of the bedroom and left Julia sleeping. He attended to Mindy and Maudie's breakfast and got juice, then made coffee and heated some frozen cinnamon rolls, that Mrs Darling had made. He then took them on a tray to the bedroom.

She was smiling at him, when he entered the bedroom. She now had the covers up to her nose and then with a loud 'whoop' she pushed the covers down and off of her.

John Linn was rooted to the spot.

"Oh, my!" he said. "There she is at last!"

"Johnnie Linn likes?" she asked, her arms thrown wide in a theatrical type gesture.

"Johnnie Linn loves!" he said, and put the tray down on the table in the alcove and went to her.

She raised herself up off the bed and hugged him. The hug went into a kiss and then John Linn moved. He kissed her neck and then her breast bone, followed by kisses on each of her swollen nipples.

Then he ran with kisses down to her navel and out to her hips, biting each hip bone and getting a squeal from her.

Next it was kisses just above her pubic bone, and Julia had her head back and her eyes closed and was sighing and huffing, as he continued his way, licking into her pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. "This is what I have to expect in this house? In Johnnie Linn's house!"

"Exactly," He said, lifting his head.

"Hey," she gave out a mock complaint, "Back to work!"

"Bossy!" he said, kissing her pubic hair again.

"I am this morning!" she said.

"Good, then this!" he said and, opening his mouth wide, enclosed her pubic hair in his mouth and began to search with his tongue. She became more and more agitated, as he went along, finally inserting his tongue totally into her.

That was enough for Julia, who, raising her hips and fairly shouting, came, while clutching John's head.

"Ohhhhhhh," she said sinking back into the bed. "Aren't you the wonderful man!"

He was lying down on the bed now and grinning at her.

"Breakfast?" he asked.

"Now that you've had yours?" she said pleasantly.

"Something like that!" was his answer.

DECISIONS:

They had a slow breakfast, of the cinnamon rolls, juice and coffee that he brought front the kitchen.

"These are wonderful," she said.

They ate in some silence for a few minutes, when Julia spoke up: "I'm feeling so much better, John. I guess that I soon need to go home."

His answer surprised her and he surprised himself a bit too:

"Noooo!" he said, with no forethought at all. "No," he said then again, more calmly now. "Home? No! You are home! That's what this is! Home! It glows with you here! Even Maudie and Mindy sense it. They haven't left your side, since you came here."

She was wide eyed at his declaration.

Then he calmed himself and said: "No, that's not the way that I want to do this. But this is what I mean: "Julia, please stay here; stay with me, with us. Live with us! Be with us!"

He kind of gulped, and, feeling that he was then on a roll, continued: "I want to buy you an engagement ring; I want you to marry me; I want you to be the lady of the Hall here at Dryfuss. That's what I want. Begin by living here. I won't pressure you about the other things. I promise I won't."

(For Julia, since that horrible day with its earthshaking events, things had not only been settling down but getting better, brighter. There had still been clouds, as she gathered her strength since then but she felt, by now, that she could handle them. But this was the final ray of light, the final revelation that made things not only bearable now but downright wonderful!)

This is what she realized that she was saying to John Linn, after he'd made his protest and offer.

What she was saying simply caused him to smile. As though realizing what was going on, both Mindy and Maudie were active right then, making their noises and rubbing against Julia's legs.

"Even they know," John Linn said.

"Yes, they do," Julia answered, "That we're family."

She grabbed him then into a hug and said, softly, against his chest: "Oh, John Linn, 'yes' to all of it; just 'yes' to all of it."

"Can we begin to bring your things here?" he asked.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers