All Comments on 'Aunt Kate Ch. 04'

by SexWriter1000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kingswedekingswedeabout 9 years ago
Thanks and MORE

Good story line. Keep up the great writing and keep us all reading.

sabra16023sabra16023about 9 years ago
Great story

Keep the print coming. Waiting for next chapter.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Really A Hot Story*****

Looking for to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Really like the series. Kinda like that you didn't go some improbable seduction route where the parent or kid slowly gives in. They know they shouldn't be fucking and do it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
horny aussie

I have given you a 5 score, but that is only for the story line, but if there was a score count for spelling etc etc you would be getting a minus score if there was a minus score, as I'm afraid your spelling is crap, it's even worse than mine as when i'm writing a letter or whatever I have to proof read it more that twice with a dictionary in hand, so please get some kind of help somewhere to help you, other than that I've no other problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 5?

Is chapter 5 not finished? Your last update of 4/27 indicated it was just about ready. Enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well?

Finish the story. Don't keep teasing your readers.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

5 star story. Almost every sexual activity that I enjoy has been sited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous