Aunt Lapine Ch. 03

Story Info
Auntie Lapine continues her attentions and training.
1.5k words
4.52
9.6k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later, at night Auntie Lapine slid in behind me in my bed.

I could feel her bare breasts against my back, her hips settling against my bottom. I started to slide my hands back to feel her, but again, she brushed my hands away.

"What did I tell you? Always let Auntie. That means always, young man. Understand?"

I nodded in the dark.

"Say it aloud, nephew. If you can."

'If you can.' She had a point. I did not trust my voice with her silky voice in my ear in the dark. I felt her hand lightly caress my hip, knowingly. The thought came to my arousal-addled brain that my aunt knew exactly what she was doing, knew very well that my cock was stiff as a board, throbbing and dripping just at the feel of her softness, her naked skin against my back.

"Well? Say it aloud, sweet boy."

I cleared my throat. When my voice came out it quavered in spite of all the control I struggled for. "Always ... let ... Auntie."

She laughed quietly in my ear, low, smooth, musical. Again it was not in a tone making fun, but in delight. "That's right. Very good. I think it may be time to really begin your training."

I could not keep from trembling, my stomach quivered and I felt rather than heard her voice as it cut through to my core. But what she said raced through my mind. "Training?"

She ran her hands up across my chest and briefly paused as her fingertips traced across my nipples. I hadn't known until that moment how sensitive they were. They never had been before, but then I'd never been caressed by such hands as hers, long-fingered, slender and strong. I gave a small quivering moan.

"I love how sensitive you are. I love to touch you. You're so sensitive I could play you like an instrument." She shifted behind me and rolled me over onto my back, laying close to me, her soft breast rubbing against my upper arm. "Hands underneath your bottom again, my sweet."

I groaned as I obeyed. "God, Auntie I need to touch you, to know how you feel."

She laughed again, the music of her voice decorating the darkness. "I know. Perhaps after you're properly trained. I'll teach you exactly what to do and how to do it. But you must trust me and promise to obey in all things. That's the condition. Agreed?" Her hands slid over my quivering stomach.

I moaned again and my hips moved of their own accord. "Oh dear sweet gentle god..." My stomach and thigh trembled, out of my control.

"Agreed?"

"Yes, Auntie, god yes anything yes ..."

She whispered in my ear. "Good boy. Lesson one, you must tell me when you're about to cum, my dear."

I could feel the hot lava flow beginning in my balls already and she hadn't even touched me, not really.

"Are you getting close?"

I could only nod and gasp in answer.

Her long slender fingers wrapped around my balls and squeezed. It didn't quite hurt, but the sheer intensity of the feeling stopped my orgasm in its tracks. Her sweet hands gradually released pressure as my cock softened, though the delicious ache in my balls remained.

When I could breathe without gasping I spoke "Auntie, I was about to ..."

"I know, my dear." She kissed my cheek. I could feel her lips, soft as a thought against my ear as she spoke. "I know, sweet boy. That's lesson two. You are not to cum until I give permission, until I tell you to. Is that clear? Be assured you'll have more than enough climaxing, sometimes perhaps more than you think you can stand, but only when I say so. Agreed?"

I turned my head and looked into her eyes.

A beam of moonlight illuminated her face. Her expression was lit with joy, not cruelty but with love.

I found myself looking into her clear blue eyes and nodding. "But how? You've awakened something in me I didn't know existed. How do I control it?"

Her smile widened. I found my heart putting itself in her hands. "With my help, my dear boy. Always. I'll take care of you." Her hands found my cock again and caressed it, lightly, lovingly.

My cock rose once again under her touch.

"Feel better? How do you feel?" How did I feel? I could hardly describe it. My balls echoed with a sweet ache and though my cock was stiff again, there was a curious balance between arousal and calm. I told her this and she smiled and kissed my cheek. I don't know if other young men feel this, but the look on a woman's face when she is truly filled with joy is unmistakable. My heart swelled in my chest as I saw her face alight. I had pleased her with the truth of my heart and from that moment I knew I was hers, body and soul. It only remained to experience how far her journey would take me.

But her eyes told me there was something more. Something she needed to say.

"What is it?"

Her eyes found mine, steady, serious. "I don't know how much you know ..."

"About love? Nothing, to be honest."

She smiled and lifted her hand from my cock long enough to touch my cheek like a lover. "Oh my dear boy, you are precious beyond measure. But let there be a special communication between us." Her voice was quiet, clear, calm. "You will climax only when I give you permission and like the firm ball caress just now ..."

My cock, oddly I thought, swelled at the reminder.

"I will touch you like that to help you with your control. But I have no desire whatsoever to hurt you, to truly hurt you. So, if I ask you how you are whilst I'm touching you ..." She swallowed. "If you are all right and want more, you say 'green.' If it's too much, if I've squeezed too firmly ..." She gave my balls a squeeze, just hard enough to make me breathe in quickly, "You say 'red'. If the feeling is just on the edge, strong enough to give you pause but you don't want me to stop..." She released the pressure just a little.

The ache was sharp and still there but my cock still throbbed hard and had no urge to be otherwise. I began to breathe again and quick quivers of desire gripped me.

A lovely Mona Lisa smile curved her lips and a look of gentle ecstasy took hold in her eyes. "Oh such a lovely boy ... then you say 'yellow.' That way I'll know for certain I'm not really hurting you and I'm taking you to that delicious edge where your heart can fly to the stars." She squeezed my cock, hard.

I gasped at the intense pleasure of it.

"Color?"

My breath came quick, shallow and my entire body trembled. "Y ... Yellow. Oh god, Auntie ... I've never ... felt ..." I felt the eruption begin deep within. "I'm close, Auntie ... so close ... please ..."

She released me. It took my breath away.

"Feel that, my lovely young man. Feel that edge between the climb to the mountaintop and release ... feel the edge of that mountain ridge ... ride it ... do you really want to cum?" Her voice was low, soft, smooth, and impossibly sweet.

"Oh god yes yes yes ... and ..." I fought for breath. "No."

"No?"

I knew she could feel my body tremble. My voice quavered. "Oh Auntie ... I don't want it to end. I never want it to end."

I had never spoken truer words in my life.

I don't know how long she simply held me after that. Minutes? Hours? Millennia? I hardly knew what time was. I simply trembled in her arms, safe and warm, riding the whirlwind of feeling, my cock dripping clear liquid in a very slow stream.

She gave a small laugh in pure delight. "My darling young man ... I would hold you here forever." My Auntie Lapine leaned in close, her full breast warm on my arm, her hand warm and firm on my cock. She whispered into my ear so close I felt the wetness of her lips against my skin. "And now, my beautiful young man ... it is my desire ... that you ... cum. I want to feel you cum."

I gasped and gazed into her eyes.

Her widened with pleasure, lit with lust. "Now, Graham. NOW."

With those words she squeezed my cock hard and pushed the heel of her hand hard down onto my balls.

I never had a chance to breathe before my cock erupted, a geyser coating us both.

She laughed in pure joy, luxuriating as if in a bathing fountain of acceptance and kissed me.

I gasped and groaned and as the ecstasy of stars overtook me, fainted in her arms.