Aunt Lapine Ch. 04

Story Info
Auntie Lapine continues loving training of her nephew.
3.5k words
4.25
8.5k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Auntie Lapine was the love of my life. I know I have said that before in these journals, and I do hope, sometime in the future that long after I have shuffled off this mortal coil and are buried deep within Mother Earth (in hallowed ground, since I am now a man of the cloth), that someone will find these scribblings and will know that to have a loving aunt to take care of the intimate training of their nephew, to literally take him in hand, is one of if not the most wonderful and beautiful things that a woman can do. Auntie Lapine did this for me. Did this and more. She had taken me in after my father had been killed and my mother had disappeared, leaving a skinny 18 year old youth with no place in the world, possessing nothing but raging passions and no outlets to vent them. She gave me so much, gave me her world and made it mine.

A particular memory blossoms in my head of delights, the opening of a world with her, indescribably lovely. On this day she came into my room first thing in the morning, was there as I opened my eyes to the sun streaming in through my bedroom window. Usually she dressed in jeans and a loose-fitting linen blouse that revealed her entrancing figure, heavy strong breasts beneath swinging free. Today she was dressed in a riding skirt and a strong shirt with high starched collar. I looked in vain for the sweet swing of her breasts beneath her blouse, but was disappointed. She wore foundation garments of the strongest type.

As I looked about in confusion, she smiled at me. "Don't be dismayed, nephew. These clothes are temporary." She nodded toward the ladder backed chair in the room. Draped across the back was a man's suit, well made, clean and pressed. "You too have new clothes to wear, but not for too long." She smiled again. "We're going on vacation. Get up, sleepyhead."

I obeyed. As she had instructed me before, I slept naked, always. She crossed her arms under her full breasts, even the sturdy foundation garments she wore could not hide their magnificence, leaned a little over on one hip and regarded my morning tumescence. Her gaze did nothing to make my cock go down, much the opposite. My aunt's gaze upon me always made me swell to full hardness and as my cock swelled so her smile grew. I drew breath deep, wanting to hold her, so much.

She as much as read my thoughts. "No, nephew. The time is not yet ripe for you to hold me, you are still in the early stages of training. As a matter of fact ... a tidbit of training is now in store." She stepped close to me, the natural scent of her hair reached me and I inhaled deep, relishing the sweet aroma of her. I gripped my wrist behind me, determined to obey her instructions to not touch her, to never touch her unless she specifically said so. Her instructions to not cum except when she specifically said so was harder ... to obey.

"Look into my eyes." Her voice was low, sultry, focused on me, on my slim yet hairless eighteen year old body. I felt a quiver deep inside as I listened to her voice. "I know exactly what you're feeling, nephew. I know your balls ache and your cock is throbbing and eager. Do you want to know a secret?"

I wanted to know each and every secret she possessed, but she had told me that control was the essence of relationship. I managed to control my voice enough to say "Yes, Auntie."

"Yes, what?"

I felt my balls begin to boil at her tone and her steady gaze. "I ache to know your secret."

"You ache?" I felt her smooth cool touch upon my cock. She did not grip it or pump, just rested her hand there in quiet caress. "I like that, nephew. Your self-command speaks well of your coming full manhood. Very well. The secret is ... that I enjoy your desire for me. I enjoy your eyes on me, I enjoy knowing I make you quiver inside, I enjoy knowing I make your cock drip at the sight of me, enjoy making your balls ache to gush your seed. And ordinarily I'd grip your young cock hard and pump you dry ... but... not today."

At these words I moaned, desperate to pump my cock against her hand.

She knew it. She whispered into my ear. "No, nephew. Hold back. No matter how much you want to gush your sweet young cum, for now ... no. Do you understand?"

I nodded and my trembling began.

She continued to hold my hard cock in one cool hand. "That's my beautiful young man. Do ... not ... cum. But know," at this she gripped me hard and whispered low right in my ear "that your hard young cock makes me wet." She took her hand away.

At this I almost fountained even without her touch, but exerted every muscle I could to hold back, hold back, hold back. I breathed deep to control my trembling.

"I don't know if you know it, nephew, but you are dripping onto the rug. Don't worry, I'm not angry. As a matter of fact I'm very pleased at your pre-cum flow. Most exceptional. We'll have to experiment how long you can keep that up." She smiled in pure pleasure. "But for now, have a bath and get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast."

Auntie Lapine turned and walked out my bedroom door. Even now I remember her perfect hips swaying as she walked, her long hair swaying against her backside, heels of her boots against the hardwood floor.

It took me some time to shake it off, to get myself under control. In the shower I wondered how long she would make me wait. All day? Two days? A week? She had hinted before at making me hold back for longer periods, but had always relented, wanted me to cum sooner. Now I didn't know. The prospect was both maddening and thrilling. There was one surprise. A sort of undergarment for me. Usually she required that I wear no underwear, as she wore none, maintaining that it was bad for both of us, that freedom held back our natural selves as the ancients had understood passion, openly and without guilt. But today she had given me underwear. It was special underwear though, more a kind of belted harness than proper underwear, tiny neat stitches in black linen and leather holding the straps. I was unsure as to what to do with it, but managed as best I could. After one last check in the mirror to make certain I hadn't mis-buttoned anything, I went downstairs.

Breakfast was nourishing but quick, she said we had a lot of driving to do. I asked her where we were going but she just smiled. I asked what luggage we were taking and she smiled a little wider. "You won't need luggage, my dear boy."

Before we went out the door she held me back for a moment. "I need to check you, nephew. Take down your trousers."

She sat in a chair by the clothes rack and watched as I unbuckled my belt and lowered my trousers.

"Had a little trouble figuring out what to do?"

I nodded. "I've never seen anything like this."

She smiled. "I'm not surprised, I made them especially for you."

"Yes? Really? Then ..." An image came to my mind's eye of her sitting with needle in hand, putting the harness together.

"That's right, nephew, I really do love you. Now let me show you how the straps work. Come here."

I'd never seen or felt anything like it. One strap she wrapped about my cock and balls and slowly drew it tight. The second strap she wrapped just around my balls and drew that one tight. After this my cock was as hard as it had ever been, rampant right in front of her eyes. She gazed at it and touched the head lightly with one middle finger. A thick string of sticky precum came away and she licked her finger and smiled. "Can't have you showing the world a wet spot, now can we?" Then she drew from her purse a sort of sheath and slid it over my cock head. The inside was silk and the feel of it made me groan with pleasure. The outside was padded thick linen. She tightened light straps on the sheath, adjusted it and leaned back to admire her work. The result was that my cock and balls were strapped down hard and so was my hard cock. I moaned.

"I take that as a compliment." She stood up and looked me right in the eyes. "I intend for you to remain hard and dripping for the entire trip. If you feel yourself getting soft, tell me. Understand?"

I understood her words, but didn't understand what she was doing, but she was my Auntie Lap and I had long passed the point where I would ever say no. I'm told all men do that with women they're in love with. I was certainly in love with my Auntie Lapine, so when she strapped down my cock and balls I gratefully, enthusiastically agreed.

"Now, my sweet hot nephew, get in the jeep."

The trip was only a few hours, but for me they were an eternity. Every movement I made pulled at my cock, pulled at my balls, making even more blood flow into my cock and not allowing much out. I couldn't help moving in my seat. Added to this was the sight of her long strong legs as she drove, her skirt raised up high.

"Not getting soft, are you?" Her eyes, playfully danced at me. She knew better, she just wanted to play and have me admit it.

I didn't trust my voice so I just shook my head.

"Say it, my sweet young nephew. Say it out loud."

I shifted in my seat again, feeling the harness straps tugging at my cock, my balls. "No, Auntie Lap." I managed to say, my voice quivering a little. "I am not soft ... not ... at all. As a matter of fact ..." I didn't trust myself to say more.

"You are quite priapic, yes?" She smiled and extended one hand to my cock and lightly rubbed, a friendly caress.

My breath caught in my throat and I nodded, not trusting my voice or my cock not to gush inside the restricting sheath, at the edge of control.

"I thought so." She patted my cock, returned her hand to the steering wheel and her gaze to the road. "Don't worry, sweet boy, we're almost there. Remember, don't touch your cock until I say so." She breathed deeply and I watched her breasts rise and fall. I don't know if it was my imagination, but I seem to remember her strong nipples imprinting against even her strong undergarment. "Yes, my sweet nephew. Almost there."

It was another hour until she turned off the main road onto a smooth clean single track road into a beautiful stand of cedars and slowed down. She opened the windows to the jeep and I could smell the scent of the cedars and for the first time, heard the pounding of ocean and smelled salt air. We emerged from the forest at a small two story house overlooking the sea.

"What do you think?" my aunt said as she pulled to a stop. "It's been in my family for years."

It was a beautiful place, craftsman style with a wrap-porch all around, deep blue-gray cedar shake siding and a widow's walk above the upper floor. Like her spice farm, I felt this was a home.

The rest of the afternoon we spent exploring the house and walking on the beach. She had me change clothes into shorts and a t-shirt, though she instructed I remain in the harness and even made me stand still with nothing but harness on as she changed clothes.

The sight of her nakedness, even briefly, made my cock throb and drip. She touched the pre-cum with her fingers again and slid her finger into her mouth. "Delicious, sweet boy. I love the taste of you." She tightened the straps, making small adjustments that were exquisite torture.

I moaned involuntarily and my hips moved of their own accord.

She chuckled with joy as she slid into a wrap-around skirt and linen blouse. "Let's take a walk on the beach. Put on your shorts and t-shirt. I'll meet you on the back porch, so don't dawdle."

The day had dimmed to twilight as we walked down the path to the beach. Every step the harness tugged at my cock and balls and every glance at her in thin clothing in the gentle ocean wind tugged at my heartstrings. We talked of things, of what I don't remember because my attention was on her, rapt and in love. The moon appeared and she turned to me. My aunt stood very still gazing at me, her eyes wide. "It's time we got back."

I couldn't have agreed more.

Supper was cold cuts from the refrigerator and a nice light white wine. We ate standing up, then she led me to the bedroom.

"Take off your clothes, leave the harness on." The slight quiver in her voice changed the air in the room. "Put your hands behind your back."

I obeyed.

Her eyes never left me, watching my every movement. When I was finished, standing before her clad only in harness and rampant cock and strapped balls, she began to slowly disrobe. When she was naked she lifted a single thin silken robe and slid it on, wrapping the tie around her waist.

"Follow me."

Again I obeyed. I followed her up the stairs, up and up, the harness pulling at my cock and balls every step of the way, my eyes on her magnificent bottom until we emerged at the top of the stairs onto the widow's walk.

The sky stretched out before us, starlit and magical, soft warm breeze caressing our skin.

She turned toward me. Her hair lifted in the smooth gentle sea breeze, but her voice was quiet, quivering with intensity. "I understand your passion, nephew. I understand your heat. I feel it myself and to share a feeling like that ..." Her voice almost broke as she gently gripped and squeezed my cock.

I was, by this time, beside myself with trembling passion. The attention of my world had shrunk to her hand on my cock and her eyes that alternated between my eyes and my cock. That was the most incredible thing, that when she lifted her eyes to mine, every time I felt her grip tighten, the connection not only of her hand on my flesh, but of naked desire shining in her eyes locking my heart to hers, as her huge blue eyes locked upon mine, open and shining with passion, the unmistakable gaze of lust upon her face as I felt her squeeze, first my cock, then my balls, then just as I thought I would be allowed to gush, her hand gripped only my cockhead, hard, to hold back my rising tide of cum.

"Not just yet, my fine nephew, my fine boy." Her hand squeezed my cockhead again, harder and I moaned with blocked lust.

"Oh but yes, you are a man now, my man, my nephew ... and you will cum when Auntie decides, won't you, my boy?"

I nodded, my voice undependable as a means of communication.

"Say it out loud, my sweet nephew. Say 'I will only cum for Auntie Lap, I will only cum when Auntie says.'" She gripped my cockhead harder. "Say it."

I moaned again, trembling, and clear sticky liquid flowed copiously onto her hand. I had had no idea I was capable of flowing so much pre-cum, but I was finding out that under Auntie Lapine's hands most anything was possible. I nodded again and managed to croak out, my voice cracking, "Yes, Auntie, I will cum when ... oh God ... and only when ... Auntie says."

She smiled and stopped moving her hands.

I was in exquisite agony, body trembling, filled with electricity, you could have powered half of Savannah with the energy that raged through me.

Auntie's house was the last one on the beach before the National Seashore so there were no more lights on the beach. She led me, naked and rampant, by my cock onto the open deck. It was a brightly starlit night, bright enough to see where we were going, but dark enough to see the Milky Way. She pulled me by my cock to the rail. My cock was a strapped throbbing hard rod, dripping onto her hand. She let go and pushed me up against the rail facing the sea. My cock extended through, below the railing and I felt the rail press into my hips. She opened her silken gown and pressed her body up against my naked back and backside. I could feel her warm soft breasts against my back, her hips press hard against my bottom. I felt her hair brush against my shoulders in the wind as she whispered into my ear "Remember my sweet young nephew, let Auntie, always let Auntie."

"Yes, yes, yes ..." I breathed back to her as I gazed upon the ocean and the stars, pinned into place between the rail and my Aunt's warm skin, "Yes, you Auntie, only you, oh god only you... oh god Auntie, I'm in agony ..." was all I could manage to say. And I was, my young man's cock so hard that I wasn't sure after all this time that cum could come out, I had been holding back so hard and so long.

I felt her arms slide around me as she reached around, cradled my balls in one strong hand and squeezed while she gripped and pumped my cock with the other. Her lips touched my ear as she whispered into my ear. "Are you ready, my hard young nephew? Are you finally ready to cum for Auntie?"

She pressed up against me, harder, her thighs between mine, spreading my legs wide apart as her hands worked my cock and balls. Cum rose from my balls, feeling like volcanic liquid fire after so long being held back.

"Please, Auntie ..." I could only gasp "Please ... please ... please ..."

Her laugh, low and smooth, full of joy thrilled me to my core. "Then cum, my hot young nephew, cum for Auntie, give your Auntie all the cum in your beautiful heavy young balls, give it to me ... CUM NOW."

I felt her robe billow and wrap us together in magical embrace. Her hands pumped my cock, hard, harder, harder still. The cum boiled up from my balls, burning my insides after being held back so long. As her hands pumped and squeezed my balls so hard, a gushing stream of cum jetted from my cock into the night air. Her hand on my cock released and both her hands squeezed my balls. To my shock and amazement, the stream of cum from my cock did not cease or even ease, but increased, her hands forcing more cum from me in never-ending pumping streams. I cried out "Oh God Auntie, yes oh god yes, I love you I love you I love you ..." and her hands squeezed all the harder, whispering "Yes, my love, my young nephew I love you too don't stop, cum for me my sweet one, don't stop don't stop don't stop ..."

I don't know how long I came, it felt like I was pumping my life into the world, inspired by my Auntie's hands but finally I collapsed on the rail, breath coming in deep ragged sighs. Her hands did not stop caressing me, but shifted, holding me, her full soft breasts pressing into my back, her hands sliding all over me.

When I could open my eyes again, her body was still pressed against mine, her arms around me, her beautiful head rested on my shoulder. I felt her breathe deeply and heard her voice in the quiet magical night "I do love you so, my young nephew. And, I do hope and pray, this is only the beginning of many things. From this night onward... you... are... mine."

I had no idea of the full import of her words, what she meant then, but what I did know was that from that night on, from that moment on I was hers, my heart settled, calm, safe in the knowledge of being truly loved in my Auntie's arms.