All Comments on 'Aunt Lapine'

by Kitschshaman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kplusmckplusmcabout 12 years ago
great start

more please excellent start so many ways to go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Totally want more

That was great!!!!! totally wanna see where his aunt takes him in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outrstanding

Outstanding story from a skilled writer who knows how to do it. All elements are perfect. We need more, please. And thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Manhood

Great storyline! Well written. More please. This young man can learn a lot from his aunt.

kuellarkuellarabout 12 years ago
Great start!

An intriguing beginning with lots of promise. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
An erotic loving story

This is my favorite part:

"I know, Darling." Her lips touched my ear as she whispered into it. "You're a young man and young men wake up with erections, don't they? Young men just wake up hard, it's a fact of life."

And after that she starts giving him a handjob and tells him to relax- fantastic. Great premise and great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful.

Thank you.

I'm anxious to read chapter 2.

cheval219cheval219over 11 years ago
Wonderful!

This is a prose poem with a mysterious beginning -- the war, the lost mother, the authorities, and the ever present rain. Every sentence is carefully crafted, every word just right.

You are an elegant writer and an accomplished story teller.

Sman4444Sman4444about 1 year ago

Interesting thoughts about what it must be like for a guy to be under someone else’s control during the sex act.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitschshaman@Kitschshaman
Male, straight, and trying to stay sane in a world dedicated to madness. To that end I pursue eros, as it is our most wonderful universal gift of the gods. I write in various genres as my inspiration leads me and hope my words arouse, tittilate, and generally make you smile.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES