Aunt Lilly Visits

Story Info
Aunt Lilly takes me to the spa.
4.6k words
4.67
50.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Heather and as I write this, I am 23 years old. What I am going to tell you about is a true story. It happened shortly after my 18th birthday. I am a petite girl, only 5'6", weighing in at 125 pounds. I've got long red hair with perky C cup tits. I've always enjoyed looking at my tits and on occasion that I was able to glimpse a look at another girls tits, I'd find myself comparing them always.

The summer after I turned 18, my parents had planned a get-away. While I was growing up (I'm an only child), they didn't have much time for travel. Now that I was out of school and more "mature", they felt comfortable leaving for a couple of weeks. By comfortable, I mean they felt they could trust me to be alone, so long as a relative stayed with me. That's where Aunt Lilly comes in.

Aunt Lilly is my mom's sister. The two could almost be mistaken for twins, although Aunt Lilly is five years younger than my mom. The two have a lot in common physically but their thoughts on things are very different. My mom could be described as a "prude". He clothes are always overly covering and her hair has been the same style for as long as I can remember. Aunt Lilly on the otherhand never married and has always been a sort of "party girl", even into her 40's, which is how old she was when she came to stay with me for the two weeks.

Sunday was a busy day around the house. My parents were busy packing and making last minute arrangements while I hung out and did my usual teenage girl stuff. My parents made sure the fridge was stocked, that I had money and that I had emergency contacts in case the house were to burn down or home invaders stormed the house. Finally, at midnight, I decided to go to sleep. My parents were still awake, taking care of a few last minute items.

I typically sleep in the nude, just because it's comfortable for me. I hate having shirts and pants binding and twisting as I sleep and the sheets my mom bought for me are smooth and just feel good on my naked body. Of course it also allows for easy access during the night should I get the urge to let my fingers explore my body. My parents don't bother me in the morning. I wake with my alarm and get dressed immediately.

Monday morning rolled around and even though I was awake, I stayed in bed. I heard my parents going in and out of the house, getting the car packed. My mom finally poked her head into the room to tell me they were leaving and to go over the worst case scenario emergency response again. Finally they were gone and I had the house to myself.

As I laid there, I started to explore my body with my fingers. I slowly but firmly pulled on my nipples. Doing that really got me started. I love the feel of my erect nipples between my fingers and the slight pain induced by squeezing hard. I allowed one hand to glide along my smooth belly to my thighs. My nails brushed lightly on the my thighs as I worked towards my waiting pussy. I have always tried to keep myself clean, but I only trimmed my pubes. I know a lot of my friends shaved or even waxed theirs. It's just something us girls talk about sometimes late at night when we're chatting about boys and stuff. As my fingers left my thighs, they explored the closely trimmed bush. I thought it looked and felt nice and I couldn't be bothered with the effort of shaving the whole thing and keeping it clean. My fingers soon found their way to my pussy lips. I was already wet as I slid my finger into my hole. It slide in smoothly and it felt nice. With my finger inside me, I found "the spot". I began circling my finger inside while using my thumb to work my clit.

I started to get a bit warm, so I pulled my sheets off. I was alone, so there was no chance of anyone walking in on me. As I speed up, I could feel my orgasm building. My breathing quickly increased and I could feel my face becoming flush. Inside of my pussy, my finger rubbed my g-spot as my thumb moved more rapidly on and around my clit. I was already feeling a trembling in my body when I suddenly let out an involuntary "uuuunng" as I orgasmed. It was a good thing I was by myself because I'm not sure it would have gone unnoticed by someone close by my room. My body shook for what had to have been a minute, maybe even longer. Normally I have to masturbate quietly under the sheets but having thrown the sheets off of me and not worrying about being caught, I guess the excitement was enhanced, which resulted in one of my best orgasms ever.

After my orgasm subsided, I slid my finger out of my pussy, moved it to my lips and cleaned the juices off. I've always enjoyed my own taste and sometimes I entertained the idea of what it would be like to taste another woman's pussy. For now, that curiosity had to be fulfilled by sliding my finger inside of me again to get more juices to lick clean from my fingers. As I laid there after my orgasm, I slowly drifted off to sleep, deeply satisfied.

I was woken by a sudden knock on my bedroom door and in walked Aunt Lilly. "Holy shit" I thought immediately, I had forgotten she was even coming over today. "Hey there lazy lady, how's my favorite niece?" she asked coyly. It took me a moment to realize the sheets were still off of me and I was laying there naked. Aunt Lilly could see everything!

"Not quite I remember from giving you a bath when you were a baby! You've grown up to be quite a beautiful woman!", she said. "Oh my God, Aunt Lilly, you're a total perv!" I shouted. I grabbed a nearby bathrobe and put it on. I went over and gave her a big hug. Aunt Lilly, while about 20 years older than me, still looked good. She was a little larger then me, probably around 6' and 150 pounds but she was in no way fat. She had supple breasts, probably a D cup. She didn't seem to like to wear a bra and often work thin shirts. Today was no different. Her tits were straining to be contained under her shirt. She was wearing a pair of very comfortable looking yoga pants that hugged her curves very nicely.

"Now honey, I have to be honest with you, and PLEASE don't be embarrassed, but I'm telling you this for your own good. You need to do something about that jungle down there." I imagine that my face probably became red as a tomato as I realized what she was talking about. She had seen my pubes and was commenting on them! Realizing that I was embarrassed, she tried to reassure me. "Look, I keep things neat and clean down there. It's what the guys like and quite honestly, it feels great, especially when you're rubbing one out."

I was shocked by her conversation. I just blew it off and said "Ok, well, I need to get dressed out because I'm not walking around all day in this bathrobe, so if you'll excuse me, I need to get changed." "Of course, I'll leave you alone. I'll be downstairs."

As I locked the door, I thought about what she had said. Did she really look at my like that? Is shaving my pubes completely something I'd do? Wouldn't it itch? I tried to put it out of my mind. I reached into my dresser for some clothes. I was still a bit horney from my amazing orgasm this morning and this talk about pubes while looking at Aunt Lilly's great body started to get me going again. I put it all out of my mind and met her downstairs.

As I got downstairs, I heard her on the phone. "Ok, 2:30 with Janet! See you then!" and she hung up. "Who's Janet?" I asked. "Oh nothing. We're going out in a bit. It's going to be a girls day out and a surprise." "Aww! Tell me! I had surprises! I need know what we're doing." "Nope! My lips are sealed!"

We sat down and talked about things going on in our lives. I hadn't seen Aunt Lilly in a couple of months because she lived a few hours away. She asked about boys and I commented that I wasn't seeing anyone. In her usual flirty ways, she made comments about her best friend being a 9 inch piece of silicone named "Bruno". We both laughed but I secretly wondered what Bruno looked like. I had thought about buying a dildo, but I was afraid my mom would find it while going on her obsessive clean ups and then I'd really be embarrassed.

Before I knew it, we had to go to our secret activity. I hopped in the car with Aunt Lilly and we proceeded down the road. We talked the entire time, about a 45 minute drive when we pulled into the lot of a small strip mall. We parked directly in front of a storefront with signage that indicated it was day spa. Aunt Lilly was taking me to a day spa! That was awesome. I never got to go one because this isn't the type of thing mom would go in for.

We entered the spa and immediately the aromas overwhelmed me. It smelled amazing and soothing. Calm music played gently from speakers mounted on the wall. "2:30 appointment for Heather." Aunt Lilly told the receptionist. She guided us through a door into a hallway lined with more doors. We were directed into the first room on the right. The room was dimly lit. It had lockers, benches and couches. "Please remove all clothing, go into the shower for a quick clean up, then put on those bathrobes. Janet will be in to get you soon."

I was mortified. I was expected to be naked with my aunt and to shower next to her? I hesitated for a moment as Aunt Lilly pulled her shirt over her head. As her shirt covered her face, I stole a glance. Her tits were perfectly round with darkish areolas and large nipples. I looked away quickly as her shirt came off. "Oh what the hell?" I thought to myself. With my back towards Aunt Lilly, I removed my clothes and prepared to face the inevitable.

I heard Aunt Lilly walk past me towards the shows. Being a little more shy than her, I allowed my arms to hang across my body in an attempt to keep my modesty. When I got into the shower, Aunt Lilly was already soaping up her body. Her hands caressed her tits as she ran her hands under her boobs and then over them, seemingly taking a little longer than she need too. I think I even caught a glance of her pinching her nipple as she closed her eyes in apparently pleasure.

I was washing myself at this point and while seeing her pinch her nipples, I had worked my way to my pussy, soaping up my body. Without even thinking of it, I momentarily brushed my finger across my clit. A chill ran through my body. This wasn't lost on Aunt Lilly. I saw a smirk come across her face. She knew what had happened. I quickly rinsed off and dried myself, wrapping my towel around my body. By now my nipples were very hard and tender. The pressure of the towel against them just worked me up even more.

A few minutes later, a woman walked in. She couldn't have been more than 30 years old. She was a little taller than me by still shorter than Aunt Lilly. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt with the spa's name. You could clearly see her black bra underneath. Her light yoga pants fit her beautifully. As I looked her over, I noticed a very obvious "camel toe" between her legs. I'm in no way a lesbian and I've never considered myself bi, but today I've had feeling that I can't explain.

She introduced herself as Janet. "Come with me and we'll get started", she said, almost with a giddy sound to her voice. She reached over and took my hand to lead me into the next room. I couldn't get over how smooth and silky her hand felt. I noticed the wonderful smell of her perfume or body spray, or maybe it was just a natural scent. It filled my nostrils, making me feel very at easy.

The room that Janet led me to was carpeted with the lights turned down low, candles burning and soft music playing. It was a very relaxing room indeed. "Please lay down face down on the table." she said. The table was a large massage table and looked very comfortable. Janet took old of my towel and pulled it off of me. I was embarrassed enough being naked in front of my aunt and now I was naked in front of a stranger. Today was full of all sorts of new experiences.

I laid down on the table, face down as directed. Janet placed the towel over my lower body. I heard her applying lotion to her hands and she moved to my head. Working her way over my shoulders and next, Janet expertly rubbed and kneaded my body. It felt amazing. After spending some time working on my neck and back, she leaded forward to reach my upper back. I could feel her tits pressing against my head as her hands moved back and forth across my back. My thoughts went to that camel toe and even as my head was looking down through the opening in the table, I imagined her pussy was a mere few inches from my head. I had thought about what it would smell like if the rest of her body smelled so good.

Janet moved to the side of the table and started to massage across my back. Her hands began to slide around the side of my chest and to the side of my tits. After repositioning herself again, she worked both hands on either side of me, sliding her hands under my body, caressing my tits, sliding her fingers across my nipples. I had never been touched like this by another women but I was loving it.

After a brief massage of my chest, her hands slid further down my body. She slowly pushed the town down below my ass cheeks so all was exposed. She kneaded my cheeks followed by light touching with her fingers. This gave me chills and I could feel my nipples hardening. I think she could feel my reaction. She bent over and whispered to me. "Every girl should be pampered from time to time. Just relax and I'll take care of you." I thought this was a little odd to say, but whatever. I was enjoying the experience.

After working my ass for a while, her hands slid down to my legs. At this point, the towel was gone and I was completely naked to her. I felt exposed and helpless and turned on. Her smooth hands worked their way down my thighs all the way to my feet. She massaged and kneaded and worked both legs like an expert. After reaching my feet, she repositioned herself next to my hips.

"So, your Aunt Lilly asked that we give you the complete "jungle" treatment today" followed by a slight giggle. It was a cute giggle but her voice was very disarming and pleasant. "Umm.. ok, I guess" I said without knowing full what this meant. She instructed me to just relax and to let her do what Aunt Lilly had paid for.

I felt Janet's hands on my ass. She was spreading my ass cheeks apart. Suddenly I felt something being applied. When I asked about it, she simply said, "Just part of the process of cleaning up here." I realized what she was doing. She was getting ready to wax my asshole! I had seen this in porn and even been impressed by the clean assholes of porn stars but it was never anything I had considered doing. I thought that I needed to be open to new experiences and since Aunt Lilly was ok with this, I'd go along with it.

The process of cleaning up my backside didn't take long. It was a bit painful as what hair I might have had back there was ripped out with the wax. Finally she was done. The next part I was not ready for. I suddenly felt a warn liquid being poured between my ass cheeks. "It's ok. It's a soothing oil to prevent and discomfort from the waxing." she told me. Janet's fingers expertly spread the oil on and around my crack. It felt nice to have someone basically massaging my asshole. I've never considered that as something to do as part of my sexual experiences.

As I laid there, enjoying the experience, I suddenly felt a slight pressure on my rectum. Before I realized it, Janet was slipping a gloved finger into my ass. I immediately, and unconsciously clenched. "Relax. This is part of the process to relax you." I reluctantly relaxed my sphincter. Janet's finger slid further into my ass. I felt her pass the inner sphincter and her finger was fully inserted. Janet leaned over to me. As she did, I felt something strange. It was bare skin against my bareskin. I realized that at some point during this massage, Janet had disrobed and was massaging me in the nude. I should have felt shocked or embarrassed but I didn't. It was a big turn on for me. "Am I about to have my first lesbian experience today?" I thought to myself.

"Does that feel nice?" She whispered into my ear. "Yes." I said, barely audible. Her finger was still in my ass, slowly caressing my rectum. She straightened up and I felt her finger slowly slide out. The feeling of it was amazing. "I'll need to try that at home when I'm by myself." I thought. "Ok. turn over!" Janet said with a sense of excitement in her voice.

I turned over and was able to see Janet in the dim light of the room. She was in deed completely naked. She had what I would consider a porn-star body. It was absolutely perfect. I tried not to make it obvious that I was checking her out. "What's next?" I asked. "Oh baby, we've just begun!" she said with a grin on her face.

Janet began to again massage me, starting from my head and neck like she did when I was face down. This time, however, her unleashed tits were in my face. He aroma was intoxicating. Her hands found my breasts and she expertly massaged them, paying special attention to the nipples. "Pinching or smooth touching?" She asked. It took me a moment to realize she was asking me how I liked my nipples to be touched. Sheepishly I responded "Pinched". Janet slid her fingers around my nipples and slowly began to pinch them. I couldn't hold back and let out a moan of pleasure. "It's really happening." I thought. "I'm being touched, sexually, by another woman, and a HOT woman at that!" was all I could thing of.

After spending time pinching, pulling and caressing my nipples, they were the hardest I've ever felt. As her hands moved away and massaged by stomach, my own hand found it's way to my nipples. I had to confirm just how hard they were. I looked at Janet and pinched them, closing my eyes and moaning some more. I opened my eyes to find Janet looking at me, with a look of desire on her face, her tongue just barely sticking out, licking her lips.

"Ok, time to take care of this mess in the front" she excitedly exclaimed! First, she took out some clippers. She expertly worked them on my pubes to get my hair down to a manageable length. The vibrations of the clippers against my skin caused my breathing to increase a little and I could feel myself getting wet.

Janet put away the clippers and got more of the goop she used on my backside. She applied it so it covered all of my pubes. She paid special attention to ensure she covered the hair around both side of my pussy lips. Using strips of what looked like tape, she applied them over the good, making sure they were up against the skin. With a sudden yank, she pulled the first bit of hair off! What a terrible pain! She repeated this several times, ensuring to get every last rogue hair possible. By the time she was done, there were tears rolling down the side of my face.

"It's ok, baby, we're going to make that vag happy again." She said. Janet poured the oil she had used previously on my vagina. Her smooth soft hand worked it's way over my pussy. I could feel the smoothness as her hand slid between my legs. With her other hand, she pulled my legs further apart.

This allowed her full access to my love tunnel. At first, her finger slowly rubbed my clit. With the oil, her finger felt so smooth. My clit quickly became engorged. Sending my arousal, Janet spoke "This next part is going to be amazing. I imagine that you will be just as excited as your Aunt was the first time she came to me!".

With that, I felt her fingers slide inside of me. I was so wet and with the oil, there was no resistance. My pussy opened up like a blooming flower. Slowly and steadily, her fingers worked their way inside and then out. I was in heaven, experiencing something I had never experienced before. Her pace picked up and in what seemed like record time, my body began to shake in orgasm. I felt like electricity was flowing through my body. I could not contain my voice as I moaned and screamed and grunted like an animal. I wasn't in control of my body. She was. I came forever. I lost track of time. I could feel by body sweating and I continued to orgasm.

12