All Comments on 'Aunt Lilly Visits'

by HeatherTickles

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping you'd have sucked on Janet's nipples, maybe pt.2 will be your aunt's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! Looking forward to the next chapter. Please get a editor, or at least Grammarly to help with spelling and grammatical errors.

TIMEWARPEDTIMEWARPEDover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed, however, the misspelled / wrong words were a big distraction

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

another chapter pretty please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? LOVED this story

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 1 year ago

An interesting story, but unfortunately there's lots of typos and misplaced words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beautiful read, looking forward to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to @anonymous, stop complaining about grammar errors, not everyone is english, or perfect in english. As long as the sentences read fine, and they don't obvious use the wrong their / there and such. I think it's fine...

Of course having said that it's always great to have proof reader...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for you to experience Aunt Lilly!!!

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Love the setup. Not the pacing. Looking forward to more.

JohnsonLongJohnsonLongover 1 year ago

As I would advise so many writers on this site, please read your own story after you finish, before you send it. Read it slowly, to yourself, maybe even out loud if you can. Read it as if somebody else had written it, like you're seeing it for the first time. Read every word that appears on the page, not the word you think you typed. Autospell and autocorrect are not your friends - they fuck up all the time, they fuck up your story, but you are the one that ends up looking like some illiterate dumbass. I don't have any experience with voice-to-text, but it has to be a similar situation. The thought that comes to mind is "Speak slowly and distinctly". You may even discover some changes you want to make to the story, but that's another issue. Be critical, make your changes, reread it again, then submit it when it actually is the story you wanted to write. This story had a lot of those sort of errors I'm talking about, a lot - 'and' that should have been 'any' is just one example. The story I think you wanted to present is easily a four star story, probably five. The story I read was so messed up I gave it two.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 1 year ago

thanks for writing this, sensous and fun to read.

I hope you soon add a 2nd chapter with aunt and nieces growing closer.

I agree you need a proof reader, not so much typos but picking the wrong one out of homonyms. A test of a woman is quite a different thing than the taste of a woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. Doesn't quite belong in this category, yet. If there is a follow-on, I'm sure it will get there. I agree that mechanically (typos and wrong word) it could be better, but there is a good story underneath. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like your writing style and would like see more from you and even though I am not into lesbian stuff I enjoyed this story, but I hope you will write some straight or trangender stories in the future really anything that involves dick in some way

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 1 year ago

Since you claim this is a true story and I don't doubt it where are the rest of your adventures with your aunt?? Surely you both had a great time together while your parents were on vacation!! Let's hear all about them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds very similar to what happened to me by my Aunt on my 18th birthday. It would be a longer more detailed story leading up to my massage. Too bad I'm not a good author as it would be a great erotic story. My Aunt was a P. A. at gyno office so she had given me an exam one Saturday morning when office was closed. Wow, that was some embarrassing experience and my adventure started from there.

Great story and brought back wonderful memories as well as very wet panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous