Aunt Lilly Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I come down from my high and my body slowly stopped shaking, I became aware of Janet on her knees, on the table, between my legs. I looked up at her and realized she had the largest strap on dildo that I had ever seen. It had to easily be 9 inches in length. As my body calmed down, she moved forward. I felt the pressure of the head of the dildo pressing against my pussy lips. There was no way that thing was going to fit in me.

I stared into Janet's eyes and I only saw lust. Her breath was quickened as mine had been. She moved her hips forward and I felt the dildo pushing it's way into me. I had never had a cock this big. It hurt a little at first, but in a good way. Janet was being careful to be sure I was ok with this. Slowly she slid the cock deeper inside of me. I felt it stretching my pussy wider than it's every been spread. Finally I grew accustomed to it, and Janet slid it in further. Slowly she built up a rhythm like she was an expert at fucking a pussy. She took long strokes. Every time that amazing cock slid out of my and then back in, I felt chills run through my entire body.

I gave myself up to Janet. I felt pinned by her small frame and huge cock. I was her toy and she was going to fuck me no matter what. Janet quickened her pace as she saw me relax, laying back, accepting this experience. Faster and faster Janet slid it inside of me. Deeper and deeper I felt it penetrating. At one point I think I felt it bulging on my abdomen, it was so big.

Janet maintained a steady rhythm. My legs wrapped around her back, ensuring the deepest penetration possible. She worked me for several minutes, during which I know I had several minor orgasms. Finally, I screamed out in ecstasy as I came. When I say I came, I mean I came like I've never cum before. My juices were over flowing! I felt them dripping down my newly waxed asshole and on my thighs. Janet buried the dildo deep inside of me, like a cork trying to keep in an exploding liquid. My arms wrapped around Janet as she lowered herself to my chest. Her soft sensuous lips found mine. Her lips felt like rose petals and tasted like fresh strawberries. Our tongues mixed together like snakes in a mating ritual. We kissed for several minutes before she sat up.

Slowly she slid her cock out of me. It was like I was empty inside when it was out. I knew that I'd need to have that again soon. Janet climbed off of the table. "Come over here" I said, motioning to my head. Still wearing the dildo, she walked over. I turned onto my side, put my hands on those small hips and guided the dildo into my mouth. There was a familiar test of my own juices as I worked my tongue and mouth over that cock like an expert cock sucker. It was intoxicating to taste myself like that.

After cleaning my own juices off of the faux-cock, I placed my hand between my legs to feel the smoothness of my newly waxed pussy. It felt amazing. I would never go back to growing pubes again! My pussy was soaked as was the table. Janet brought over towels and a warm wash cloth. She cleaned me up, making sure to get every square inch of my love shack.

Feeling weak-kneed, I stood, gave her a gentle kiss and thanked her. She gave me the bathrobe I had come in with and brought me back to the room where Aunt Lilly and I had showered. I watched Janet as she walked out, really appreciating her amazing body. I didn't even notice Aunt Lilly standing there, just finishing getting dressed.

"Did Janet take care of you?" She asked. Not even caring anymore, I removed my bathrobe and tossed it into the nearby laundry bin. My newly shaved vag was fully in view for Aunt Lilly. "Very nice job!" she commented and I almost think her tongue came out a little and licked her lips.

After getting dressed, we drove home, not saying much. I felt so relaxed I dozed off in the car, to be woken up by Aunt Lilly leaning close to my ear. "Wake up sleepy girl!" she said. I could feel her breath on my ear and smelled a familiar faint smell of a woman's juices on her breath. I guess Aunt Lilly had a good time too.

"This is going to be an interesting two weeks with Aunt Lilly." I thought as we went back into the house. More on that later.

12