Aunt Lotus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

"Thank you."

Her words were so quiet that Lotus would have missed them, had she not been right there.

"You're welcome, my darling flower."

She returned the girl's smile, giving Lily another quick kiss before helping ease the dildo out of the trembling girl. Ginny, still on the bed, had angled herself so she could watch the master and slave have fun. For a moment she was envious, never having found someone who looked at her the way they were looking at each other, but then the moment passed. She was going to have a beautiful baby to love, and she had been able to have some fun in the process. Plus, if she was lucky, she may get a chance to play with the sexy teen again.

"Ladies? It's time for me to take my leave, if you don't mind. I'm very tuckered out."

Lotus escorted Ginny from the house, returning upstairs ten minutes later. Lily was already fast asleep, curled up like an adorable hedgehog in their bed. With a gentle kiss to the top of the girl's head Lotus wished her niece goodnight, making sure to pull the comforter fully over the woman she loved.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers
12