Aunt Lotus Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugggh!"

She leaned forward, peppering kisses along Lily's spine as, inch-by-inch, she sank into the offered pussy. The girl's breathing increased, her body as electric as a live wire, and an echoing cry escaped her lips. Only hours before she had been fucked by strangers, her nubile body offered up to a dozen different women, but no dildo they had inserted had come close to feeling so amazing. It had been nearly half a year since a real cock had penetrated her pussy, and as the steel-like shaft was slid into her Lily felt elated.

The girl had been fantasizing about her aunt's cock for months, and living as Lotus' partner, yet never been fully fucked, was driving her mad. Relief coursed through her body, her cunt clenching around the tool bringing her so much pleasure as she was finally penetrated. The girl was stuffed, pussy filled with nine inches of hard, pistoning cock. Lotus had picked up her pace, pelvis slamming against Lily's ass as she finally gave her niece the pounding they had both longed for. A hand reached out, gripping Lily's long ponytail and using it like a reign to pull her slave closer.

As she bottomed out in her lover Lotus growled, the primal urge to reach climax surging through her. It drove her forward, body taunt as every cell begged her to ejaculate, to mate with the beautiful, fertile young female writhing beneath her.

Lotus wanted to see Lily's face when she came.

She snapped her hips back, yanking her cock out of Lily as she wrestled with the

desire to keep rutting. She let Lily's hair go, the shiny strands falling back to drape over the girl's shoulder. A high-pitched whine of protest broke through the teen's lips, but to her credit she held her tongue instead of begging her aunt to keep fucking her. Lotus hovered for a few heartbeats, willing her cock to hold off just a bit longer.

"Flip."

The single word was all she could muster. She needed to be back inside her lover, to bury herself to the hilt in her niece and flood her tight, wet pussy with cum. That was going to wait, however: Lily was going to cum first. As soon as the teen had turned herself over, legs spread invitingly as she gazed at her aunt with hooded eyes, Lotus scooted back. She brought her face to Lily's pussy, dotting the pale, pink skin with a myriad of kisses. She slowly, teasingly, inched her lips inwards from Lily's thighs, the girl letting out a cute mewl when her aunt's lips made contact with her clit.

"O-oh, Your Majesty, t-thank you...!"

Her voice was breathy, the girl's chest flushing as Lotus began eating her out. Her aunt's tongue was a blur, lips a flurry of movement as she licked, sucked and nibbled at the delicious offering. Within moments Lily was cumming, her cunt clenching as an orgasm ripped through her.

"Ahhh!"

She cried out, lips parted as she let the world know of her satisfaction. As Lily's climax died down Lotus moved back into place, cock aligning with the girl's glistening pussy. She took her time penetrating Lily, wanting to watch her lover's face as inch after inch of cock was fed to her greedy little snatch. Lily's eyes were closed, head resting back against the rug as her breasts jutted out proudly. Lotus subconsciously licked her lips, her mouth watering as she recalled licking honey off of those same delectable nipples. She reached down, gently rolling one of the hard nubs between her fingers.

Lotus leaned forward, bringing her lips to rest lightly against her girl's. Keeping her cock in her niece she hefted Lily up, the teen gasping as she was pulled upright. She was now sitting face-to-face with her lover, a leg spreading to either side of her aunt's hips as she nestled comfortably into Lotus' lap. A strong arm slid about Lily's waist, helping to keep her balanced as her breeding continued. Lotus planted a lingering kiss on Lily's neck, teeth gently nipping at the supple flesh. She slid her gaze up, a cocky grin spreading across her face as she stared at her dazed, hair-tousled niece. Lotus had regained some facsimile of control, her voice back to a commanding timbre.

"Fuck yourself on my cock, slave. If you want to bear my child so badly then you had best work for it."

"Y-yes, my Sultana!"

Lily shifted her hips, wiggling them so that she sank even further onto the source of her pleasure. Finally having her aunt's cock buried inside of her felt fantastic, her body quickly adjusting to the massive invader splitting her open. Her pussy had never felt so filled, each nerve burning delightfully as she began bouncing herself up and down. Lily set the pace, riding her aunt's dick like she had been born just for that purpose. Lotus dipped her head, latching onto one of Lily's perky nipples as the girl fucked herself. She reached behind Lily, gripping a fistful of hair and yanking back.

"Fuck, yesssss!"

As her hair was pulled Lily came, her pussy contracting around Lotus' cock. Her head craned back, the movement arching her chest and bringing her tits closer to her aunt's persistent lips. Lotus continued to suckle, her tongue lashing against the little nub as she bit back a growl; she willed herself not to cum just yet, to let her orgasm build as long as it could so that her release would be even better.

The girl continued to bounce, her hips on autopilot as her pussy tightened. Every move drew a gasp, her lips continually parted even as Lotus began to thrust into her. The unexpected movement jolted her, the resounding slap of flesh on flesh echoing about the room as Lotus inched deeper into her niece's unprotected cunt. With a few more frantic thrusts Lotus reached her breaking point. She released Lily's hair, allowing the teen to meet her eyes.

Lotus kissed her lover, the girl's lips soft and warm against hers. Her hands clutched Lily's waist, helping to drive the girl down onto her cock with each thrust. When her orgasm hit Lotus froze, cock buried as deep in the teen's pussy as it could get. Lily moaned, her body twitching as shot after shot of cum flooded her cunt. The boys at school that she had let cum in her before had never felt like that, their ejaculations tiny and weak in comparison to the way her aunt was filling her.

Each burst was felt, the walls of her pussy thoroughly coated with fertile jizz as her aunt's orgasm subsided. Lotus finally broke the kiss, eyes glazed as she stared down between them at Lily's taunt belly, and a hand slowly traveled to rest on the flat tummy. In just a few short months the teen would start showing, her belly rounding and her tits filling with milk. Lotus couldn't wait to come home from work and see her beautiful, pregnant lover waiting for her, and to spend the rest of their lives together.

"I love you, my flower."

The words slipped from Lotus before she could redact them, a faint blush coloring her cheeks at her own admonition. She had never once said such a phrase to anyone, even her own parents, and it embarrassed her that it had so easily fallen from her lips. Lily smiled up at her, a mimicking blush gracing her own skin.

"I love you too, Auntie."

Lily's words were so soft that they could have been a dream, or a whispered prayer to a long-forgotten goddess of love, but they were real. Lotus wanted to laugh, to shout from every rooftop that she loved Lily Feng, but for the moment she settled for a satisfied grin.

"Did you enjoy your breeding, sweetheart?"

Lily nodded, fluttering her eyelashes as she leaned closer. She whispered in Lotus' ear, warm breath sending a pleasant shiver up her lover's spine.

"Yes, but why don't we try it again, just to make sure?"

12