Aunt Maggie and Jason Pt. 01: Cum

Story Info
Aunt catches nephew masturbating in bath.
971 words
4.14
64.9k
51

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

Jason stopped stroking his cock as he heard the back door slam downstairs. He was lying naked in the bath, wanking his cock as he thought about the various girls at the new university he was attending in varying states of undress. Having just turned 18 only three months previously, he had been looking forward to a lazy year off, but had instead been sent to stay with his aunt. Apparently, she was stricter than his mother and was supposed to straighten him out. Jason squeezed the base of his cock as he felt the familiar rise of semen from his balls, but he wasn't quite ready to cum yet. His ears were now the most alert part of his anatomy as he listened to his Aunt Maggie's footsteps on the stairs. She was a woman of great drive who always moved with purpose and today was no exception. Jason held his cock tightly as he prayed she was heading straight for her bedroom and not coming into the bathroom. This was an old house with no lock on the door.

His worst fears were realised as he heard the latch of the bathroom door open and his aunt start to walk in. Quickly, he removed his hand from his cock, so that she wouldn't think he'd been masturbating, rather clumsily leaving his erect penis in full view.

"Oh," she said, "you're up here." The door to the bathroom was behind and to the left of the bath and so Jason turned his head back to look at his aunt. She was quite a striking woman, but in a plain, rather restrained way. She had short, dark hair and always dressed conservatively, but Jason had noticed that she had quite a decent body, including a very nice pair of 34D breasts. Later, he would stand at the door and feel a real thrill as he realised that his aunt had had a perfect view of his naked body from where she was standing.

"Yes, I'm up here," he said.

"Yes," said Maggie, "you certainly are." Then, as if snapping herself out of a trance, she said, "Sorry, but I just want to grab a couple of things out of the linen cupboard." Then, without asking if he minded, Maggie strode into the bathroom and proceeded to open the linen cupboard door opposite the bath and start to search around inside. Finding what she wanted, she turned back around to look down at Jason.

"Are you going to be much longer?" she asked, her eyes roaming across Jason's naked teenage body, "only I rather fancy a bath myself."

"Not much longer, no," Jason replied.

"I'll leave you to it then," Maggie said, now looking directly at Jason's cock. Then, she turned and headed out of the bathroom, only making a half-hearted attempt to shut the door behind her. As the house was quite old and nothing was really straight anymore, the door slowly swung back open again. Initially, this annoyed Jason, as he couldn't reach the door to shut it while he was lying in the bath, but then he noticed Maggie did the same thing with her bedroom door. Maggie's bedroom was just across the landing from the bathroom and through the open door, Jason had a perfect view of his aunt's dresser, which also had a large mirror on top of it. Jason's teenage mind kicked into sexual overdrive as he started to stroke his cock again, hoping he might see something good in that mirror.

He watched as his aunt dropped whatever she'd got from the linen cupboard onto her bed, then proceed to unbutton her white blouse. Thanks to the mirror, he had a perfect view of both her back and her front as she finally undid the last button and then removed her blouse completely, revealing a white, lacy bra. Jason was fully wanking himself as Maggie reached up behind her back and unclipped her bra, removing it without hesitation, completely revealing her gorgeous breasts. Jason moved around in the bath, getting himself into a kneeling position, so that he could see his aunt better as he masturbated over her. Just then, the phone rang and Aunt Maggie picked it up in her room. Now topless, she started her conversation making no attempt to cover her tits. Jason was getting very close to shooting his load, but he wanted his aunt to see him do it, so he now stood up in the bath while he jerked off.

As she spoke on the phone, Aunt Maggie proceeded to unzip her grey skirt and remove it, revealing a high-waisted pair of plain white cotton underwear. She had turned around as she'd heard the splashing of water as Jason had stood up and she now stood in the doorway of her bedroom, looking directly at Jason. Jason felt like he was floating as he masturbated in front of his mother's topless sister, but he just couldn't stop and wanted to drink in as much of her as possible. She seemed to be mostly listening to her telephone conversation, occasionally saying things like "Yes" and "Ok." This staid, sensible member of his extended family had suddenly transformed into one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen and she was letting him get himself off over her. Just as Jason was about to shoot his load, he looked his aunt directly in the eye and realised that it was already too late. As he started to ejaculate, most of his semen landed on the wooden floor of the bathroom with a satisfying series of tiny pitter patter sounds. The rest of Jason's semen landed in the bath water with a few little splashes. Maggie watched the whole thing from her bedroom, then turned, quietly closing the door behind her.