Aunt Maggie and Jason Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt and Nephew share moment on beach.
1.4k words
4.35
26.1k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2 -- THE BEACH

It was a hot, sticky day as Maggie and Jason wound their way home from the city to Maggie's secluded country house. Maggie's car was a base model Ford Escort and as such didn't have air conditioning. Even with all the windows down, the heat was stifling and almost unbearable. Jason could feel his cock resting semi-erect against his thigh, the bulge definitely noticeable in his board shorts. His aunt was wearing a light, flowing summer dress in white with a floral pattern that crossed over at the front, the thin fabric hugging her breasts just perfectly.

As they approached the coast road, Jason felt relieved as his aunt flicked the indicator switch in the direction of the beach.

"Maybe a sea breeze will cool us both down," she said as she turned the wheel.

As they pulled into the beach carpark, it was completely deserted, with no other cars present.

"Oh," said Maggie, "looks like we've got the place to ourselves. I really thought there would be more people down here on such a hot day."

"Maybe it's because it's a week day," said Jason.

"I guess so. The bonus is," said Maggie as she pulled the car into a spot and pulled on the handbrake, "with no-one else around, we'll be able to do whatever we want."

The two of them walked down the grass path that led between the car park and the beach, Maggie in front. Jason watched as her arse swayed as she walked, his eyes then ventured down from her shoulders to the small of her back. She was a very sexy woman and she definitely knew it.

"This looks like a good spot," she said, as she put her bag down on the sand and then started to undo the sash on her dress to reveal a lacy white bra and plain, white cotton knickers. Jason had laid out the blanket that Maggie kept in the back of the car for such an impromptu occasion and as she lay down on it, Maggie immediately removed her bra, pulling it out from beneath her breasts and laying it down on top of her dress. It had been three days since the incident in the bathroom and Jason had been wondering how the situation was going to develop. Neither of them had mentioned it, although Jason had been wanking himself solidly over it since it had happened.

"There's some suntan lotion in my bag," said Maggie, lying in the sun with her eyes closed, "rub some on my back, would you please?"

Jason retrieved the bottle from the bag and did as he was asked, squirting the lotion onto his aunt's back and starting to rub it in. Starting at her shoulders, he worked his way down to the small of her back, right down to the hemline of her underwear. Soon, the loose-fitting board shorts he was wearing seemed a little tight. He worked his hands back up his aunt's back, making sure to touch the soft flesh of her side boobs as he did so.

"Mmm," Maggie said in a voice deeper than usual, "you've got very good hands, don't stop."

Jason was enjoying this and knew that he was doing more than just rubbing suntan lotion on a female relative; he was fully feeling up his aunt.

Once he felt he'd rubbed enough lotion into her back, Jason looked down at his aunt's legs. He wondered if he should ask her if she wanted her legs done or not, or whether he should just go for it. He grabbed the bottle and decided to just go for it, squirting a line of lotion on each of Maggie's legs, then running his hands initially down her legs to her feet, then back up to her thighs. As he came up to her thighs, Jason noticed his aunt spread her legs just a little wider.

"Mmm yes, do my legs, good idea," she murmured. Jason saw his opportunity and let his hands wander down the insides of his aunt's thighs. He thought she might tell him off for this manoeuvre, but she just lay there, apparently loving it.

Jason was definitely loving it, his cock now fully erect in his shorts. He badly wanted to strip off himself and took a quick look up and down the beach. His aunt had already seen him naked, so in a split-second decision, he stood up and stripped off in about three seconds flat, noticing a spot of precum on the inside of his underwear.

He looked at the tip of his cock and noticed a slight glistening of moisture around the lips. He was so close to exploding. His aunt seemingly hadn't noticed his quick strip, so, kneeling beside her, Jason resumed his massage on her body, occasionally allowing his fingers to tease around between Maggie's legs and the sides of her boobs. Feeling emboldened by his aunt's acquiescence, Jason guided his hands onto her butt cheeks, sneakily running his fingers under the fabric of her underwear, confidently grabbing a cheek in each hand. He looked back up and down the beach, nervous that someone might discover them. They were completely exposed to anyone that might wander onto the beach from the carpark and he knew that with his cock out, there was no way to innocently explain away what he was doing. As he was looking around, Jason felt his aunt moving slightly beneath his hands.

It took a few seconds for Jason to notice, but while Maggie's left arm remained lying by her side, her right arm had moved slightly underneath her body and Jason was transfixed as he realised that his aunt was fingering herself right in front of him on a public beach.

Jason didn't dare touch his cock and continued to caress his aunt's body while she masturbated. He tried to concentrate on the pretence of applying suntan lotion, but it was all too much and he felt the familiar swelling in his balls to signal that he was about to shoot his load.

Grabbing hold of his aunt's shoulders with both hands, Jason rested his cock on her arse and started to shoot his load all over her back. Maggie responded by pushing back against him as her own orgasm overtook her body. Jason watched in amazement as spurt after spurt of his semen shot out of his cock and all over his aunt's back, a couple of spurts even splattering onto her face and hair.

When he was done, Jason lay down on the blanket next to his Aunt Maggie as she finished herself off. It was the first time he'd seen a woman orgasm and it was amazing. It was also the first time he'd spontaneously ejaculated without touching his cock.

As he lay there naked next to his cum-covered topless aunt, her fingers wet with her own cunt juice and his cock still dribbling cum, he realised that it didn't really feel awkward. Sure, it felt pretty weird, that was part of the appeal, but it also felt kind of natural.

As Maggie caught her breath and came back to down to earth, she stirred, opening her eyes to smile at Jason. "Did you actually play with yourself," she asked, running her fingers through the cum on her face, "or was this all just the result of watching me?"

"I didn't actually get the chance to touch my cock, no," grinned Jason, "it was all too much and I just exploded all over you."

"Wonderful," said Maggie, licking the semen off her fingers, making Jason's cock start to stiffen again, "just lovely." Then, she turned onto her side, exposing her breasts to her nephew.

"Oh," she said, turning her head around in an attempt to look at her back, "I can feel it running down my back. I think you got me pretty good there, young nephew," she said, with a girlish giggle, "fancy a swim? I need to wash all this lot off me."

And with that, she started to stand up, Jason giving her a helping hand as she did so. After she removed her underwear, Jason and his aunt Maggie walked naked together to the water. Jason watched as his cum ran down his aunt's back and over the curve of her arse.

"Hang on," he said to her, as he held her shoulder. She stopped walking into the water as Jason started running his hand over her back, scooping up as much cum as possible, then turning her body around, started rubbing his cum into his aunt's tits. Maggie giggled, but didn't resist, lapping up her nephew's attention and as she looked down, she noticed that his cock was stiffening up again quite nicely.

As they dove under the waves, they were no longer the only people on the beach.