Aunt Maggie and Jason Pt. 04: Uncle John

Story Info
Aunts makes nephew watch her have sex with his uncle.
3.7k words
4.3
15.4k
14
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUNT MAGGIE 4 -- UNCLE JOHN

Jason stood in front of his friends, pulling his hard cock. He couldn't stop, he was stark naked, his friends all sitting at his feet and he just couldn't stop wanking himself off in front of them. His friends were all fully clothed, guys, girls, everyone and now other people walking past were stopping and watching too. Some people were pointing and gesturing towards him and all he wanted to do was run away and hide. Then, just as he was feeling himself start to cum, his friend Judith, whom he had known for many years started to stand up and remove first her sweater and then her blouse, undoing the buttons to reveal a plain white bra. Just as she was reaching up behind her back to undo it, Jason knew it was too late and then he was going to shoot his load. When he woke up, Jason's Aunt Maggie was just finishing jerking his cock to orgasm, his cum shooting out all over his own chest.

"Morning," said Maggie as she squeezed the last of his cum out of his cock, the white semen oozing out over her hand, running down her fingers, "it's going to be a lovely day, my nephew." Maggie fixed her eyes with her nephew's as she licked the last of his cum off her wedding ring finger. She was wearing a grey skirt and a plain brown cardigan that she had pulled open to reveal that she had pulled the cups down off her boobs.

"Now," she said, "I come here with purpose, because I have something to tell you. I have something that I want you to do." Jason nodded as he looked at his aunt with her breasts exposed as she cleaned up his cum from his chest with tissues, wiping the head of his cock clean like the best nurse. "As I am sure you will know, I am married, obviously and I am married to your Uncle John, who is always away an awful lot, but is due home this evening and who, how shall I put this, likes to fuck me as hard as possible in the kitchen upon his return home."

"Oh," said Jason.

"Yes, that's right, as soon as he walks through the back door, he wants to fuck me. Which, of course, I think is absolutely fabulous, as it makes me feel wanted," she finished with a slight giggle.

'Ok," said Jason.

"So," said Maggie, "what I want you to do, rather than go out with your friends, or hide away in your bedroom is to watch. And wank too, obviously. I want you to watch me having sex and masturbate whilst you do so."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course," said Maggie as she pulled her bra cups back over her breasts, "our garden is very private, so nobody will see what you're doing. Come with me now and I'll show you where you can stand."

Standing in the back garden, Maggie showed Jason where he could stand while he watched her little show.

"As long as you stay on this part of the lawn and don't venture towards the patio, you should be fine. The light from the kitchen only falls so far, so you'll be in the dark, which means that you can do what you want and not be seen. Much as I would love to watch you."

That night, Maggie called Jason into her room to ask his opinion on what she was wearing; black high heels, black fishnet stockings that stayed up on their own with no suspenders, a very tight black skirt and a sheer black top with nothing on underneath. She'd had her hair cut into a tight little bob and she looked amazing.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Just incredible," said Jason, "I love your hair."

"Oh, well thank you," Maggie said, looking at herself in the mirror, "I guess it should look great, it cost me enough to get it done."

Outside, it was just on dark and Jason was wearing a pair of trackpants and a T-shirt, as he figured he'd need to wear something that he could get his dick in and out of easily. As he was checking his Aunt Maggie's boobs in her see-through top, her phone pinged with a message.

"Oh," she said, "that will be our ten-minute warning." Maggie held her phone up for Jason to see a photo of his uncle's erect penis poking out from what looked like a very expensive suit and underwear while sat on the leather seats of his Jaguar XJR, "We'd better get you out into the garden."

Walking out of the kitchen, out onto the patio, Jason headed straight into the darkness of the garden beyond, stopping when he heard a voice behind him.

"Come back here," Maggie whispered, as she sat down at the patio table, "let me get you started, I'm not a complete monster."

Jason returned to stand in front of his aunt as she pulled his trackpants down to reveal his already semi-erect penis. Taking it in her hand, she started to gently stroke it in a way that felt very different to Jason's own hand, but one that he was starting to like. After a few strokes, he was properly hard and let out something of a whimper as his aunt took him into her mouth. Just as he thought he might be shotting his load too soon, he heard the low rumble of a V8 engine and the crunch of gravel out on the driveway.

"Well now," said Maggie, "it sounds like the arrival of my second cock for the evening, because well, you know, I'm such a slut." The two of them had a little giggle over that last line. "So, you just stay here and stroke this marvellous cock of yours, but don't shoot too early. I'd like you to come at the same time as we do, ok?"

"Ok," Jason nodded.

"Right, I'd better get back inside," Maggie said as she stood up. Heading back into the kitchen through the patio doors, Maggie grabbed a glass of red wine, swilled down a mouthful and threw her head back as she swallowed it down. Seconds later, the back door opened and in walked Uncle John, a tall, handsome man in a dark grey suit, tanned skin with dark hair, greying at the temples. The two of them embraced and started to kiss, Uncle John taking Aunt Maggie's head in his hands, messing up her perfect hair, pausing briefly to look down at her outfit and run his hands over her breasts. A few more kisses on the lips that only about a minute previously had been wrapped around Jason's cock and then Maggie was on her knees in front of her husband, undoing his trousers and getting his cock out and taking it into her mouth.

Jason stood outside in the shadows and started to stroke his cock. His aunt and uncle's garden had high walls on two sides, with no neighbours overlooking the property. At the back, there was a low wooden rail fence with fields beyond, but Jason still looked around nervously as he played with himself. When he looked at the scene unfolding in the kitchen before him however, he felt that to any casual observer, finding Jason wanking looked pretty mild by comparison.

In the centre of the kitchen, there was a large, heavy centre island with a dark marble top. Jason watched as his Uncle John removed his jacket and tie and started to undo his shirt, while Maggie stopped sucking him off and stood up, leaning over the marble top island, her legs stretching out beautifully in her high heels as she did so. As Uncle John removed his shirt, Jason saw the full length of his cock and actually felt a touch of inadequacy kick him between the legs. It was a seriously big dong and Jason could see why they were still together. Standing behind his wife, John hitched up Maggie's tight black skirt revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear beneath. John gave his wife a couple of slaps on her bare arse and she loved it. He slapped her butt so hard that Jason could hear the slaps through the double-glazed windows. Aunt Maggie was now bent right over the island, her gorgeous tits pushed up hard against the cold marble as her husband now slid his cock into her from behind and started fucking her.

All this time, Jason had been slowly stroking his cock, as his aunt and uncle had got their foreplay out of the way, waiting for them to get going so that he could pick up their rhythm and work up to a combined climax. Now that they were fucking properly, Jason started wanking properly, slowing down each time he felt like he might soon cum. His Uncle John wasn't fucking around though, he looked like he was fucking Maggie like his life depended on it. The marble top island was made from a dark, heavy wood and it was so heavy and immoveable, Jason had always assumed that it was fixed to the floor, but now, as he watched his uncle fuck his aunt, he realised that the island was not a fixed piece of kitchen furniture, as it started to inch its way across the stone kitchen floor with every thrust of his Uncle John's hips. For her part, Maggie was trying desperately to find something to hold onto, eventually managing to grab onto the sides of the island.

John now grabbed the back of Maggie's top and lifted it up to set her tits free, much to Jason's delight, then moved his hand up to grip the back of her neck. His thrusting had now changed, from what Jason had assumed were reasonably deep strokes to far deeper and slower movements, as he plunged his big cock all the way into her, causing Maggie to let out a moan with each and every movement. This sure was some welcome home.

Jason could feel the familiar rising in his balls and stopped stroking his cock. He'd already stopped a few times, but he wanted to cum in accordance with his aunt's wishes. He watched her as she got fucked from behind, still wearing her skirt, stocking and high heels, her see-through top yanked up, her hair all messed up and she just looked so beautiful. Jason watched in fascination as his aunt started to orgasm, staring off slowly and quietly at first, making low grunts of pleasure, then getting louder and more intense and excited as Uncle John slapped her arse and squeezed her neck. As she turned her head to face out the window, her face was a perfect mix of pleasure and pain, her mouth slightly open, her eyes shut. Jason looked directly at those eyes from his spot in the darkness and silently begged for her to open them.

Just as Maggie was reaching the climax of her orgasm, Jason got what he wanted as Maggie opened her eyes. Uncle John was concentrating on what he was doing and so, just as Jason felt he was about to ejaculate, he boldly stepped forwards from the darkness into the light and let his semen fly forth from his cock as he lightly held it at the base. Aunt Maggie could definitely see him as he shot his load all over the brick patio, but Uncle John was concentrating hard, his eyes shut as he fucked Aunt Maggie, bringing himself to his own climax, so he didn't seem to notice that Maggie's grunts and yelps seemed to move up a gear as she watched Jason cum.

Aunt Maggie was still in the midst of her orgasm, when Uncle John pulled his cock out of her and pulled her down by her waist and into a kneeling position on the floor in front of him. Still coming down from her high, she took hold of his cock and started to wank him off. It didn't take too long before he was shooting his load all over Maggie's face and tits, Maggie directing his cock to aim his ejaculation onto her body, not even wincing at all as spurt after spurt landed on her face.

When he was done, Uncle John took of Maggie's face by the chin and moved it from side to side, examining the results of his cumshot. He said something to Maggie that Jason couldn't hear and then stepped out of his trousers and walked across the kitchen in just his shoes, socks and black vest, his large cock swinging between his legs.

Jason stood there in the darkness, looking into the illuminated kitchen at his aunt, who was now standing there, facing the window, her skirt still hitched right up on her hips and her top pulled up over her tits. She was just standing there, silently, listening as if she was waiting for something. Jason soon realised what it was she waiting for, as he heard the upstairs shower start up and suddenly, his Aunt Maggie wasn't waiting for anything anymore, as she strode across the kitchen floor and opened the door to walk out onto the patio.

"Jason," she whispered, "Jason, come here, quickly." Jason stepped forwards, out of the shadows. "Sit down," Aunt Maggie ordered, pointing at one of the patio chairs. Jason did as he was told, sitting down in front of his freshly-fucked aunt.

"What do you think?" she asked him. Jason looked up at his aunt, with fresh cum dripping down her face and thought that she was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. Her right tit also had a decent wad of cum on it and Jason could definitely smell the semen's weird, bleachy aroma in the night air. He found himself a little surprised at how much he wanted to lick his uncle's cum off his aunt's nipple and so, without any words and with only his aunt's hand lightly caressing the back of his neck, that's exactly what he did.

It felt glorious to lose himself in the warm, slippery mess on his Aunt Maggie's tits, swirling his uncle's cum around his aunt's nipple. Jason reached into his trackpants and started to wank himself as he continued to suck on Maggie's tits. At first, he swallowed down a few drops of cum without even really thinking about it, but as he got more and more into what he was doing, he decided to stand up and kiss his aunt square on her cum-covered mouth. Still jerking off, Jason was now fully hard as he started to kiss his aunt, pushing his uncle's cum into her mouth with his tongue. Aunt Maggie loved it.

"Well now, you sure are a kinky one aren't you?"

"Do you like it?" asked Jason as he lowered his head to lick up more cum from her breasts.

"Mmm, I love it," Maggie replied as she opened her mouth ever so slightly to receive yet more semen from her nephew.

Jason took hold of his aunt's hand and put it on his hard cock. "How long is Uncle John going to be in that shower?" he asked.

Maggie looked up from stroking her nephew's cock. "Long enough for you to take me back into the kitchen and fuck me some more. I liked watching you cum while I was being fucked by the way, that was a lovely move. Risky, but great."

"There's the result, right there," said Jason, pointing at his cum on the patio.

"Impressive," said Maggie, looking down, "Come on, let's see if we can get some more out."

Once inside, Maggie retook her position at the end of the marble top island and Jason stepped around to stand behind her. Her pussy was already slick from her husband fucking her and Jason's cock slid straight in. As soon as he started to fuck his aunt, Jason knew it wasn't going to take him long to cum.

"How long is Uncle John going to take in the shower?" he asked his aunt as he fucked her.

"Oh, he won't be coming back downstairs," Maggie replied, "he'll just have his shower and then go straight to bed. He'll be fast asleep by the time I get upstairs and he sleeps the sleep of the dead. We could probably have sex right next to him and he wouldn't even wake up."

"That sounds like a challenge," said Jason.

"It does, doesn't it?" replied Maggie, as she looked over towards the floor to ceiling glass sliding doors that led out to the patio and watched herself getting fucked by her teenage nephew, "it really fucking does."

As Jason was a good deal lighter than his uncle, he didn't quite manage to shift the marble island as far as he had, but he did allow himself to feel a small degree of satisfaction when he felt it shift about two millimetres. For Maggie, she was so turned by fucking two men in one night, or maybe she was just feeling good, but as Jason's thrusts increased, she felt herself start to orgasm once again and despite his youth and inexperience, her nephew managed to get her over the edge using just his cock. As she recovered, she realised that he still hadn't cum yet.

"Pull out," she said, "pull out, I want your cum on my face, I want to mix it in with my husband's."

With that, Jason pulled his cock out of his aunt, as she turned and dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him. She was exhausted, struggling to catch her breath, as she watched her nephew masturbate, his dick mere inches from her face.

Just as Jason started to shoot, the two of them heard the shower stop.

"Cum on me, cum on me quickly now, cum on my face, cum on my tits, just cover me with it." As she was talking, Jason started to ejaculate and although his second load wasn't quite as impressive as the first, he still unloaded a few good wads of cum on his Aunt Maggie's face and boobs. "Mmm, wonderful," she said, as she looked down at her cum-covered chest, "just wonderful. We definitely need to do more of this sort of thing." Then, reaching her hands up to her nephew, she stood up, walking over to the patio doors to use them like a mirror and admire herself in the reflection.

"Come on," she said, taking Jason's hand and sliding the doors open, "let's just go outside for a moment." Having previously removed his trackpants and T-shirt, Jason was now completely naked, but given what his aunt was wearing, he didn't feel the slightest bit self-conscious and this wasn't even the first time he'd been naked in this backyard, as he had walked around naked out here at night and even masturbated on the patio table before.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Maggie said, looking up at the stars in the night sky, as she crouched down beside the patio chair that Jason had sat down on, tasking hold of Jason's hand, "makes you wonder what it's all about sometimes, doesn't it?"

Jason followed his aunt's gaze upwards, taking in the view and her words and getting lost in the moment. That's when he felt a light splashing around his feet and when he looked down, he realised that Maggie was pissing onto the patio, right in front of him!

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"It's alright honey," she said, grinning, as she took Jason's other hand and placed it on one of her cum-covered breasts, "I just love a good piss after I've been fucked, to clear everything out." She really was having a good piss too and Jason watched as the steady stream of piss splashed onto his aunt's shoes and ran across the patio to mix with his original cumshot, "And you feel this mess on my tits? I'm kind of hoping that you might have a bladder full to help me clean some of this off." Then, leaning in closer to whisper in her nephew's ear, "I'll even let you piss on my face."

Jason felt a bit strange as he stood up to stand square in front of his aunt, his cock out in front of him. As was usual these days, he now had a bit of a semi, with the round head just poking out from his foreskin. This was not a natural thing to be doing, coupled with the fact that despite his aunt's assurances, he was also expecting his uncle to catch the two of them at any moment and he really felt that he couldn't do it. The pressure of piss was there, he definitely needed to urinate, he just couldn't quite bring himself to piss in front of his aunt, let along on his aunt, despite her almost begging him to do so.

"Come on," she said, "do it, piss on me, I love being pissed on. I want you to do it on me, on my tits, on my face, just do it." The feeling that welled up inside Jason made him feel like he was going to cum again and he actually stroked his cock a couple of times, pulling the foreskin right back and then, letting out a loud, low grunt that the neighbours probably heard, he started to piss on his aunt; straight into her face, in fact. She let out a yelp of delight as Jason said sorry. "No," she said, "don't apologise for fuck's sake, it feels amazing." It felt amazing to Jason as well, as he directed his cock away from his Aunt Maggie's face and down onto her tits, rinsing his and his uncle's cum away, it almost felt as good as an orgasm. As he looked down on the patio, Jason watched as his piss mixed with his aunt's, taking with it the cum from both him and his uncle, the full moon and the stars reflected in the resulting familial puddle.